Elizabeth's Events Reviews

18 | Cary, NC

18 Reviews for Elizabeth's Events

18 Elizabeth's Events Reviews

Celeste · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing! Very helpful and took charge from the beginning! My wedding was so beautiful and on track thanks to Elizabeth!

Elizabeth was a fantastic coordinator! I planned a wedding from 3 hrs away, I was way too overwhelmed the day before my wedding as many things went wrong, but Elizabeth took charge and helped in more ways than I could imagine. Things can always go wrong, but she is right there with a calm smile, a solution, and ready to lend a helping hand! I highly recommend her for any event, especially a wedding! I couldn’t imagine my day without her and her sweet help! I’m forever grateful for her seeing my inspiration as well and turning my venue into a beautiful fall setting! There is so much that goes into a wedding day and she makes it easy for you to enjoy and her to worry about the rest!

• Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!!!

She was absolutely amazing! I honestly don’t know what I would have done without Elizabeth’s excellent coordinating. She kept me guided on the correct path so that my wedding could be absolutely perfect. We even had an issue with our first photographer. She told me about the negative reviews when she was looking through my vendors and found me a new photographer who took amazing photos.

I am so thankful for Elizabeth, and her assistants, they made my big day amazing so I didn’t have to worry about anything at all!

Elizabeth's Events 1
    Elizabeth's Events 2

Jolena Hill · Married on 09/27/2018

Amazing Coordinator!!

Elizabeth and her assistant Karen did an absolutely amazing job. At first I didn't really think I needed a wedding planner/day of coordinator, but I highly recommend every bride hire one. I don't know what I would have done without them. They took a lot of stress off of myself and my family on my wedding day. I was also able to use Elizabeth's rentals which saved a lot of money in the long run. Elizabeth helped with my timeline, seating chart, and the layout of my reception. Her assistant Karen even helped make my sweetheart table centerpiece, arch flowers, and put together my guest table centerpieces. They catered to us all night to make sure that we were enjoying ourselves. They really go above and beyond, and I would highly recommend Elizabeth's events to anyone who is looking to hire a planner or day of coordinator! They will not disappoint you!

Kegan · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I started our journey with Elizabeth approximately a year and a half ago. To say that this journey with her was anything short of amazing would a complete understatement. Elizabeth exceeded our expectations from the very second we began working together. She was easy to communicate with, and took ideas we had talked about and built off of them to make them even bigger and better. I knew that I would be attending graduate school during the time of the wedding, so I was worried about being cost effective. Elizabeth would literally spend countless amounts of time to help research and price match for my wedding to ensure that I got everything that I wanted for the best price. She even went as far as telling me what would be cheaper to buy as opposed to renting, which I thought was amazing. We had a couple of face to face visits to go over how different things would look together, and any questions or concerns I had about other vendors or things happening. As I established different things that I needed for the wedding, Elizabeth quickly jumped in to offer her rental service. Several of the things used in my wedding came from her rental service. If there was something that I needed that she didn’t have she would see if there was any way that she could buy the item out of pocket to rent to me for a much cheaper price than I would’ve bought them for. She went above and beyond her required services and for that we are grateful. Most of our planning came from two states away and she was always cooperative with that, offering whatever help she could. The day of the wedding she was a tremendous help, making sure that everything was taken care of and that we didn’t have a worry in the world. We would highly recommend her services to anybody in need of a wedding planner, or even rentals.

• Trilby

T · Married on 07/28/2018

Elizabeth went above and beyond helping with coordinating my wedding. I hired her as my day-of coordinator only 45 days before the wedding and it was such a relief to the process to have someone help out not only myself, but also ease my mom's mind with all the small and large details that go along with planning a wedding. She and her team made it so that the day of the wedding was as calm as could be and I can't thank her enough.

Torey · Married on 06/23/2018

When planning my wedding I didn’t want any wedding planner at all. I wanted to cut costs and do a lot of things on my own. I met Elizabeth at a wedding show and she seemed amazing, so I decided to keep her information in case later on in my planning process I decided that I did want a planner. So a few months before my wedding I decided that I had no idea who was supposed to stand where, who walked with who, what order everyone walked in or anything about the ACTUAL ceremony, the most important part! I was all over google and youtube videos and there are so many different ways to do things. I decided to hire a planner for “day of wedding” services! I reached out to Elizabeth and told her what I needed. She offered to have an in person meeting and I chose to do everything via email and phone because I was just so busy with my college semester ending. I was a full time college student.. haha. I told her what I liked and how I thought I wanted things and then when we met we went over the plan for the day and the rehearsal. She attended our rehearsal, and everything went amazing! She may be tiny, but she can definitely handle a large uncooperative wedding party! She did a great job rounding everyone up to keep them focused at our rehearsal. Especially since my venue only allowed 1 hour with charges for going over 1 hour. I have no complaints about Elizabeth and I know you wont either! Her response time was extremely fast, she was very accommodating. I also paid a little extra for her to bring an assistant and they put everything up and tore everything down for my wedding day. Such as chargers, linens that I chose to rent, seating charts and everything! She kept me informed up front about everything. On my wedding day there were some storm clouds close to our venue and as soon as she was notified, she let me know there was a possibility of moving the ceremony inside. Thankfully the weather cooperated, and everything went great! We are so thankful for her!

Elizabeth's Events 3

Lauren · Married on 12/30/2017

I can't say enough great things about Elizabeth. I actually won her services at the Greensboro Wedding Expo last August, and given I wasn't obligated to pay her, she certainly went above and beyond the call of duty. She met with my husband and me before our wedding and worked through our timeline, communicated it with all of our vendors, kept in touch with me during the whole process, and made sure all of our decor was not only beautifully arranged, but ended up in the right hands after our reception was over. She even attended our rehearsal so that she would be better prepared for the wedding day. Simply put, she was a dream to work with from start to finish, and I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone for any event! Investing in her time and expertise will provide enormous returns, I can promise you that!

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Beth was beyond helpful during the planning and the actual wedding. She is super quick in getting back to any questions with tons of options and ideas for what you need. She is such a sweet and wonderful person to work with! You won’t be disappointed!

Heather · Married on 09/23/2017

Elizabeth did great coordinating my wedding. She made sure everybody was where they were supposed to be & all my vendors were on time. I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a coordinator. Thank you Elizabeth's Events!!!

Michaela · Married on 07/15/2017

Elizabeth was our wedding coordinator and day of planner, and she did an incredible job through the entire process! She did an amazing job helping with everything from guiding us on basic wedding things to making sure every detail was perfect on the day of! She was so great to work with and she made sure I had everything I needed!

• I

Irene · Married on 06/03/2017

Elizabeth was my day of coordinator. Worked with her was super awesome! She has helped me since the day I signed the contract with her. She came to the rehearsal and make sure everything is in place. She showed up earlier on the wedding day, to coordinate and help to prep everything. She did above and beyond her role as coordinator. Don't look for more, get her as your coordinator, I guarantee that you won't be dissapointed!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/07/2017

Elizabeth was my day of coordinator for my wedding. She was very professional and offered advice along the way. We met a few times before the wedding to discuss plans for the day. I needed someone to help with setup and break down of my wedding. She and her assistant did a great job and I probably tasked her with more work than most brides as I had mismatched china and gold chargers (75 place settings). I explained how I wanted everything decorated and she delivered. She helped organize the wedding party through the ceremony and kept everything on time during the reception. At the end, she packed everything up for me to take home. I would highly recommend her to anyone that needs a Day of Coordinator.

theresa · Married on 05/18/2013

I recently had the pleasure of working with Elizabeth at a styled shoot. She is a very talented designer with a keen eye for detail. If you struggle with your vision and design sense, Elizabeth if your girl. She will plan you a beautiful, elegant, and tasteful wedding.

Rachel · Married on 06/24/2017

Elizabeth was our wedding coordinator and she did a great job! During the planning process she always reached out to ask if we needed help with anything and always did everything she could to help us with what we needed. We already had most of our vendors booked but she did connect us with an awesome florist who was fantastic. She worked well with our other vendors and was working hard all day for our wedding to be sure that everything ran smoothly. I especially appreciated that she took the time to get a good idea of exactly what we envisioned for our day and used that to help make unexpected decisions (like when we had to make a rain call for our outdoor ceremony or when dinner ran quicker than expected) during the event. She helped us have our dream wedding and we are very grateful!

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

I started working with Elizabeth about two months before our wedding. At that time I had mostly booked the major vendors and was just overwhelmed with all the small, last-minute details. As soon as Elizabeth took over, it was such a huge weight lifted off my shoulder and I truly started to enjoy the time leading into the wedding. She was always quickly responsive to any communication and made sure we covered everything possible during the planning process.
    I am blown away by how much effort Elizabeth put into making sure our wedding day was perfect. There were so many moving parts, I don't know how she kept them all on track...but she did! She also had to spend a good chunk of the morning planning for potential rain. And of course, it rained for about 15 minutes right when our ceremony was supposed to start! This didn't put much of a dent in our timeline however, because Elizabeth had already planned for it and rearranged some of our photos to be done prior to the ceremony. So by the time our ceremony finished, we were right back on track with the timeline. I just can't thank her enough for how much effort and care she put into making sure our day was exactly what we planned for.

Heidi · Married on 09/24/2017

3.5

Elizabeth was our day-of coordinator, and we are so thankful for how she contributed to our big day! Throughout the planning process, she kept in good contact and was always asking if we needed anything. She gave great recommendations for several vendors - which is above and beyond the day-of coordinator responsibilities! She helped with set up and ran the processional smoothly. There were a few hiccups throughout the wedding day where it felt like there was minor miscommunication, but overall it's still in my memory as a perfect day. I look forward to seeing all the successful events Elizabeth will contribute to in the future!

Estela · Married on 07/14/2018

0.4
      0.5

Low quality service and ended up making my mother in law pay an extra $250 that was not on the contract for staying 45 min over the venue renting time, even though on her contract there was no time stipulated and no mention of any other fees. I would give it a zero star if I could. All my vendors were perfect and my day was perfect except for her. She freaked out a little bit when she could not find a couple items for the wedding and came to me to ask what to do. Also, she was mean for a couple guests when they tried to use the bathroom upstairs at the Barclay and was rude to our MC that was actually one of our cousins. I found her on Facebook. My wedding was at the Barclay and they required a day of coordinator. Since I had not planned for a wedding coordinator I posted on Facebook if anyone knew who could do it, or was willing to do it for an affordable price. Many responded including her and she offered to do it for $200 because she wanted to have a wedding at the Barclay. I felt bad because the price was too low so offered to pay $500 in exchange for her placing our flowers at the table and helping on what was necessary. She was really happy and thankful then. But on the day of the wedding, even though she knew that the catering was responsible for placing linen on the tables she got there early and started doing it by herself without being asked. Catering was there a few minutes early their scheduled time but she had already started. At the end of the night my father in law was late picking up the rentals from the venue and she decided to stay with her assistant and wait. Even though there were other people there already waiting for that. Once my mother in law was ready to leave she told them that they required a fee of $250 for her and her assistant that she decided to bring because they had to wait until my father in law got there. I felt really betrayed specially after I offered to pay $500 while she asked for $200. And $250 sounds extremely hi

Sent on 09/22/2018

Elizabeth's Events's reply:

Hi Estela, We have already addressed the inaccuracy of this review both with you, your venue, and your catering. To clarify, we had to contact you about the multiple items missing for setup because your family delivered them to the venue and only you knew where they were placed. We were firm with the DJ because he became inebriated and both refused to move forward with the timeline and was swinging from the stair rails. We waited an hour at 1am for a parent who was highly intoxicated and driving while trying to help the non English speaking guests that were left behind understand what was happening. We are not allowed by the venue to leave until they are off the property so our staying was not a choice. Also, my assistant worked without pay that day because you needed flowers brought from your ceremony to the reception and because of our contract with the venue we were not able to leave to do this during the rental period. We are sorry your expectations of our duties did not match the contract signed despite the fact that we worked above and beyond what was agreed to and are looking forward to working with the other vendors again next year. We wish you the best with your marriage and future happiness. Sincerely, Elizabeth