8 Reviews for Elizabeth's Events

Referrals (1)
Destination (1)
Religious (1)
8 Elizabeth's Events Reviews

Elizabeth did great coordinating my wedding. She made sure everybody was where they were supposed to be & all my vendors were on time. I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a coordinator. Thank you Elizabeth's Events!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elizabeth was our wedding coordinator and day of planner, and she did an incredible job through the entire process! She did an amazing job helping with everything from guiding us on basic wedding things to making sure every detail was perfect on the day of! She was so great to work with and she made sure I had everything I needed!

Profile Picture Michaela, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Religious

Elizabeth was my day of coordinator. Worked with her was super awesome! She has helped me since the day I signed the contract with her. She came to the rehearsal and make sure everything is in place. She showed up earlier on the wedding day, to coordinate and help to prep everything. She did above and beyond her role as coordinator. Don't look for more, get her as your coordinator, I guarantee that you won't be dissapointed!

Profile Picture Irene, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elizabeth was my day of coordinator for my wedding. She was very professional and offered advice along the way. We met a few times before the wedding to discuss plans for the day. I needed someone to help with setup and break down of my wedding. She and her assistant did a great job and I probably tasked her with more work than most brides as I had mismatched china and gold chargers (75 place settings). I explained how I wanted everything decorated and she delivered. She helped organize the wedding party through the ceremony and kept everything on time during the reception. At the end, she packed everything up for me to take home. I would highly recommend her to anyone that needs a Day of Coordinator.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I recently had the pleasure of working with Elizabeth at a styled shoot. She is a very talented designer with a keen eye for detail. If you struggle with your vision and design sense, Elizabeth if your girl. She will plan you a beautiful, elegant, and tasteful wedding.

Profile Picture theresa, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elizabeth was our wedding coordinator and she did a great job! During the planning process she always reached out to ask if we needed help with anything and always did everything she could to help us with what we needed. We already had most of our vendors booked but she did connect us with an awesome florist who was fantastic. She worked well with our other vendors and was working hard all day for our wedding to be sure that everything ran smoothly. I especially appreciated that she took the time to get a good idea of exactly what we envisioned for our day and used that to help make unexpected decisions (like when we had to make a rain call for our outdoor ceremony or when dinner ran quicker than expected) during the event. She helped us have our dream wedding and we are very grateful!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
4.1

Elizabeth was our day-of coordinator, and we are so thankful for how she contributed to our big day! Throughout the planning process, she kept in good contact and was always asking if we needed anything. She gave great recommendations for several vendors - which is above and beyond the day-of coordinator responsibilities! She helped with set up and ran the processional smoothly. There were a few hiccups throughout the wedding day where it felt like there was minor miscommunication, but overall it's still in my memory as a perfect day. I look forward to seeing all the successful events Elizabeth will contribute to in the future!

Profile Picture Heidi, 9/24/17, 4 Reviews