Elite Mobile Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Rebecca S. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Outstanding DJ Service

Thomas Dean is an excellent choice of DJ services. He communicated thoroughly with us all throughout our planning process for our wedding. He was very flexible with how we filled out our paper work and if changes needed to be made he was very professional with all of it. I want to highlight our reception and ceremony. From beginning to the end he worked with our schedule and checked in with us before every single event that was going to take place. He planned a special surprise for me during our ceremony to honor my mom who passed away 4 years ago. During our honeymoon dollar dance he played amazing songs and when it came for me to dance with my uncle, who is my mothers brother, he played her song that we remember her by. It was the most amazing experience i have ever felt and he planned everything perfect. everyone cleared the dance floor and let me, my uncle, my sisters, and the rest of my family take in this beautiful moment to honor and remember my mother. This was extremely important to me because planning a wedding without her was really hard for me. Thomas Dean really took me by surprise by his creativity and dedication to plan this moment accordingly and he gave me more than i imagined. I highly recommend his business, and i hope you consider him when planning your wedding.
    Brooke J. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing experience

Thomas Dean is an incredible DJ, both on the day of the event and during the planning stages. Thomas listened to us and crafted the best possible wedding ceremony and reception we could have imagined! He worked with us to create a detailed timeline and he also remained flexible. For instance, during the reception, he checked in with us to allow more time to enjoy a moment (or finish our dinners). His creative ideas helped us be more comfortable throughout our wedding. For example, we didn't want to do the traditional garter toss and bouquet toss, but we initially felt obligated. Thomas immediately picked up on our discomfort and he provided a wonderful alternative that had some of our guests crying happy tears. Throughout the entire process, he answered all of our questions and was dedicated to ensuring our night went flawlessly. Thomas had everyone on the dance floor and kept the energy high all the way until the reception ended at 11pm. Though my husband and I aren't really dancers, we were on the dance floor all night long having an amazing time. In addition to getting everyone on the dance floor, Thomas engaged our guests through enjoyable games and photo ops. He truly is a Master of Ceremonies. Several of our guests commented on how amazing Thomas was, and we couldn't agree more!
  • Staff.Lori
    Staff.lori L. Married on 09/18/2021

Highly, highly recommended

My daughter and son-in-law hired Thomas for their wedding on Sept 18,2021. He was always available for questions and met with them several times to make sure everything was what they envisioned. Throughout the night, he checked in with the bride and groom to make sure everything was what they pictured. He had the flow and the party going all night long. It was so amazing that almost everyone was still there at the end of the party and on the dance floor still! I would highly recommenbd Elite Mobile Entertainment.
  • Samantha
    Samantha V. Married on 07/31/2021

Best DJ ever!

Thomas at Elite Elite Entertainment is truly the best! We talked on the phone about a week or two before my wedding and he helped me plan out the timeline and to make sure he knew all the details and for everything to go smooth! And everything did go incredibly smooth! He answered every question i had and concern about my wedding day he knew everything! I highly recommended booking Thomas for any event you might have coming up!
  • Faith
    Faith W. Married on 05/29/2021

Fantastic and Fun all night

The music was spot on, the night was organized, and we will never forget how wonderful Dean Thomas made us feel all night!

Elite Mobile Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Faith. It was a pleasure to be a part of your day! Hearing that you guys are happy means everything. I wish you guys the best!
  • Garrett
    Garrett T. Married on 03/06/2021

Awesome DJ who really cares about what you want

Thomas is the perfect DJ for your wedding. Not only because is he a great guy who is very pleasant to work with, but also because he really cares about making sure you get exactly what you want for your wedding.

As far as the music goes, he will work with you to create whatever wedding experience you want. He is open to everything from playing the exact playlist you give him, to making sure he plays key songs you want, to curating his own set based on your tastes. And he goes the extra mile to make sure he understands your music tastes by planning ahead with you.

Same goes for master of ceremonies services. If you want, he will work with you to collect relevant information about you and your wedding party to create a personalized experience.

My wife and I ran into unexpected changes with our wedding because of covid. Thomas could not have been more understanding in accommodating our changes. I would highly recommend him to everyone, no matter what type of wedding you are planning (or, honestly, for any event).

Elite Mobile Entertainment's reply:

Garrett thank you SO very much for going in depth to share your experience. Wishing you and the Mrs. the best!
    James A. Married on 02/10/2021

You cant ask for a better dj

I was the best man at a wedding that Thomas was the Dj his setup was amazing. But where he really showed the true value was how hands on and how much his #1 focus was making sure the bride and groom had the perfect experience. One of the Bride’s best friends could not make and he played a recorded video of her for the bride on the dance floor screen. I’ve never used his services before this wedding but based on this experience when I need to hire a Dj he is my first call.
  • Ashlea
    Ashlea T. Married on 02/05/2021

Absolutly awesome

Thomas Dean the DJ was absolutely outstanding. He made transitions so smoothly and did not leave things feeling awkward. He made us feel at ease and our entire crowd had an absolute blast with him! He made our wedding an absolutely amazing time! Not to mention he’s super nice! Would recommend 20/10
  • Randall
    Randall A. Married on 11/14/2020

Unmatched Service

Out of all the vendors we hired for our wedding Thomas and Elite Mobile Entertainment was by far the one I worried least about delivering exactly what we asked for and more. I’m a very attentive person when planning and Thomas made me feel comfortable and at ease about one of the most important parts of our event, music and master of ceremonies. Thomas takes his job very seriously while delivering a personal experience that is tailored to your vision. He bridges the gaps that you are uncertain about or are inexperienced in and provides critical and valuable suggestions that would otherwise go unnoticed to the normal person. Even though I’m a bit biased to my own event, I feel that it was one of the best weddings I’ve attended and Thomas was a major reason why. I recommend him highly for any event that require his type of expertise.
    Dalia M. Married on 11/14/2020

The best experience

Highly recommend Thomas for a Dj. He was the absolute best for my sisters wedding. He is so professional, he had had everyone up and dancing. I would truly recommend him 100%
    Joncie S. Married on 10/10/2020

Best DJ Ever!!

I 100% recommend Thomas for any DJ event. Thomas went above and beyond any expectation I had. He helped make my wedding day PERFECT! He kept everyone on schedule, he made sure things ran smoothly, have the photographer heads up so we got some wonderful pictures. He set up and amazing anniversary dance where I was able to present my grandparents with a bouquet of flowers. And when he found out that my original matron of honor, my best friend for 23 years, wouldn’t be able to make my wedding- he coordinated a surprise video from her to truly make my wedding feel complete. ❤️ Nobody will invest as much time or care into your wedding the way Thomas does.
    Kristen W. Married on 10/10/2020

Mother of the Bride

If you looking for an awesome DJ, look no further! Thomas is very professional and more than anything else takes pride in his work. Hire him and you WILL NOT be disappointed!
    Tara Married on 03/17/2020

Best dj ever!

When we hired a DJ for our wedding we had no idea how much work he was going to put into BEFORE the big day. We met with Thomas when we initially hired him and about week before our wedding. He was very organized and detailed oriented, always on time and very communicative. He wanted to know about us, not just what to play- which really made a difference during our ceremony and reception. He did an amazing job at reading the crowd and playing music that got people on the dance floor and smiling.
    Elite Mobile Entertainment also provided excellent up lighting that matched our colors and really brought the room together, making it something special. It also masked the hideous carpets during the reception, BONUS!
    Thomas also went out of his way to customize my walk down the aisle while keeping it a secret from the now husband. It was such a unique moment and that neither of us , or our guests will ever forget. He truly went above and beyond.
  • Courtney
    Courtney G. Married on 02/02/2020

One word....Amazing!!!

Thomas was amazing to work with from our very first meeting. He was organized and guided us through the reception process, not only as a DJ but, a coordinator as well. Our reception went perfect and Thomas’s production entertained us flawlessly. Thomas is not only professional, he is an individual who truly cares about your experience. We thank you for being the glue that helped our wedding reception run as we wished. We hope to use his service again in the future!
  • Emilee
    Emilee R. Married on 11/30/2019

A magical evening!

Thomas was so, so wonderful! Because we initially didn't think we were going to need a DJ for our intimate wedding, we were stuck scrambling to find someone the week of our wedding (Thanksgiving week, no less!) when we changed our minds at the last minute. Fortunately for us, Thomas had an opening that lined up perfectly with our date! He was a dream to work with, and did such an amazing job at making the night feel magical, especially considering the small amount of time allotted to him! I will definitely recommend Elite Mobile Entertainment to my friends when they get married!
    Mariana H. Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing DJ

Thomas was courteous, extremely professional, and kind. He drove all the way out to our family's ranch (our venue) before the wedding to help plan the day. He also was a great MC, and kept everything right on time. We had a wide variety of people with all different tastes in music that attended and he made sure every single person had a good time and danced a lot. I'm so happy with Thomas and if I had to do this all over again I would choose him again.
  • victoria
    Victoria Married on 10/19/2019

Simply Amazing

Words cannot describe how easy Thomas Made our day, I literally felt like I didn’t have to worry about a thing as far as time line or what was next, he kept everything so organized and played such good music! If I ever have another party he will be my first person to contact! Highly highly recommend!
  • Jacob
    Jacob D. Married on 09/06/2019

Elite was amazing

Thomas from Elite was the absolute definition of a professional. He was so helpful during the planning process and we really appreciated how he listened to our ideas and made thoughtful suggestions on where we could improve. On the day of the event, he was set up on time for the ceremony and reception and he made sure that the entire night went smoothly. He communicated so that everybody knew the next step in our reception and everything transitioned smoothly from one thing to another. On top of his professional approach, he's an even better DJ and chose songs that kept the dance floor going through the entire night. He really got a feel for what got our guests going and played a solid mix from start to finish. We would highly recommend him for your wedding if you're looking for a DJ who brings a great party and an easy experience.
  • Cheyenne
    Cheyenne H. Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing DJ!!

Thomas with Elite Mobile Entertainment is nothing short of AMAZING!! He is so professional, personable, knowledgeable and by your side the whole way through!! We not only used his DJ service but also the “Dance in a Cloud” and up lighting!! (Which was awesome!!) He makes sure to text you to see how your doing and is so good with answering any and all questions you may have! We are so blessed we had Thomas as our DJ he even surprised us with having a phone recorded message with loved ones who couldn’t make our wedding! We thank you Thomas Dean for everything you did to make our day a wonderful one!! Highly recommended!!
    Alfred L. Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Experience

Amazing! Evening I asked for in a DJ and more! Very professional in everything he does and when we wanted something changed on the timeline he adjusted very well.
    The music was excellent and had everybody dancing. He had set the mood from the start of the venue. I highly recommend Thomas Dean for your big day!
    Stephanie Married on 04/13/2019

He knows what he's doing!!

Thomas was professional, gave me great recommendations, and made sure everything went according to schedule! The music was great, and we had so much fun with the shoe game and anniversary dance! I would highly recommend his services, you won't be disappointed!
    Dj Bowser Married on 03/30/2019

Very professional

Top notch service Very professional from day one. Would highly recommend.
    Gina B. Married on 03/23/2019

Effortless, organized and AMAZING

From the very beginning to the very end of of our time with Thomas it was flawless. We met for multiple meetings to nail everything down perfectly. Communication was incredible and he made everything easy. One thing we loved is that he makes things special and customized specifically to the bride and groom. The night went extremely smooth because he goes above and beyond! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Highly recommend Elite!

Elite Mobile Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Mrs. Bachir! It was an honor and a pleasure to be a part of your day. We wish you the best!
    Charlie R. Married on 03/17/2019

The lived nerdily ever after!

Thomas from Elite mobile entertainment was our DJ for our wedding and we were very impressed with his attention to detail and professionalism throughout the process. He always kept us involved and made sure we were well informed leading up to our day. He even offered coaching for speeches if anyone wanted it! On the day of the wedding he did an amazing job and kept people moving on the dance floor at the reception. He coordinated (BEHIND MY BACK! :) with my wife for a special walk down the aisle, you should have seen my face and heard the joy from our friends and family when she started he walk down the aisle to the Imperial March from Star Wars! So much fun! The lighting he provided really brought all our hard work together at the reception. He does great work and was well worth what he charges for the night. Thank you!!
    Michelle T. Married on 03/15/2019

Great wedding experience!

We had an awesome experience with him. Our wedding reception was amazing. I was very impressed with how thorough he was with planning our reception. He really took the time to make our wedding special.