Tucson, AZ 85742 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing

About CE Entertainment

CE Entertainment is not just a DJ service but a life and time saver. Entertainment is categorized three ways. DJ service, MC or Master of Ceremony, and Director. CE Entertainment is the only service in Tucson that provides all three. What does this do for me you say? Not only do you get a professional full time DJ dedicated to playing the right song, but a seasoned veteran MC to make announcements and act as your host on your behalf. On top of all this, the Director sets it all up and executes it to perfection.

Love story, Voice over edits, Monograms, uplighting, Photo Montage and true personalization are among the favorite services CE Entertainment provides. Dedicating over 40 plus hours on each wedding, where most leave with just the 6 you hired them for.

You can hire just a DJ service, but why wouldn't you want to have that once in a lifetime celebration that will leave your guests saying "Wow, that was the best reception ever!"

Call today as popular dates book up to a year and a half in advance!

Follow CE Entertainment on

a285764a9e3c092f 1528010380 caaca8497aba804d 1528010377545 1 1
348a9304eef2c11d 1528010380 e0fcaaedf1c28121 1528010377550 2 2
411bb9199c044294 1528010380 537056f376b3cbe3 1528010377550 3 3
725389f7b467c39b 1528010380 e65c0792a82a0392 1528010377551 4 4
794b0acbb3101819 1528010380 8c231f64aedf8b00 1528010377552 5 5

• Videos 1

37 Reviews for CE Entertainment

Marc is amazing. He's the most accommodating DJ I've ever met. Not only do you get DJing services, but Marc goes above and beyond - he ensures the sound for the entire event is great, he provides timelines, and he coordinates with other vendors. He listened to everything my husband and I requested for our event music and made it happen. He also made sure the dance floor was packed all night long. I'm really happy I found Marc and would recommend him to anyone looking for a great wedding DJ.

Sent on 11/16/2015

CE Entertainment's reply:

Awe. I am humbled by your comments. I so happy that you had a great time.

Vanessa · Married on 10/03/2015

Marc did a great job with our wedding. He met with us beforehand to discuss what we were looking for and offered ideas for things we had no clue on. He made our grand entrance spectacular, and the guests really enjoyed it. Having a good DJ can make or break a wedding reception, and CE Entertainment definitely made it phenomenal.

Jane · Married on 06/06/2015

I initially found CE Entertainment through a wedding fair at La Encantada mall. Marc was prompt in contacting me and setting up an appointment with my fiance and I to talk about our wedding vision. He and Jerry are professional MCs, so if you hire them, you're getting much more than a DJ - you're getting a host!

Marc and Jerry were so helpful in our planning process, and put my mind at ease that as my MC, Jerry would make sure the reception flowed smoothly. Guests have commented on how much fun they had, and how great our DJ was!

Thank you Marc and Jerry for a wonderful, fun, fantastic wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2015

CE Entertainment's reply:

Thank YOU, for putting your trust in us. We definitely love what we do and can keep the quality great by being a smaller company. All the best and thanks for the review.

CE Entertainment Pricing

CE Entertainment Price Rates

CE Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,120.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,599.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 492.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Willo Art
    Willo Art Wedding Photographers

Mark and his team are an absolute joy to work with! Enthusiastic, attentive, willing to go beyond the norm to create an amazing expression of love and happiness for EVERYONE . One cannot help but feel wonderful when CE Entertainment is present!

• Beyond Video
    Beyond Video Wedding Videographers

The team at CE Entertainment is so much fun to work with and very professional. We know when we work with them we'll be a part of the wedding team working together.

• In Bloom Images
    In Bloom Images Wedding Videographers

Marc is an incredible DJ. If a bride is looking for a DJ, he is always the one we recommend. His magnetic personality and true professionalism makes him perfect for any wedding.

• Tucson, AZ 85742 See on map