Tucson, Tucson, AZ 85742 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Pricing

About CE Entertainment

CE Entertainment is a full-service musical entertainment company based in Tucson, Arizona, that provides DJ, MC, and director services. CE is one of the only entertainment companies in Tucson to offer all three areas to create an unforgettable wedding celebration for you and your loved ones. Offering the full entertainment package allows your event to include voice-over edits, monograms, uplighting, photo montages, and unstoppable music.

CE Entertainment plays the right songs, hosts your event as the MC, and as the director sets it up and executes it to exceed your expectations. The professional musicians dedicate more than 40 hours to each wedding to ensure it is custom designed for you. They will meet with you during a consultation to discuss your entertainment needs. They also provide a top-notch sound system, microphones, flat screens, and projectors. You will work together to create your musical playlist, making note of songs you don’t want to hear. The entertainers can play music from a variety of genres, including:

• Country

Couple dancing
411bb9199c044294 1528010380 537056f376b3cbe3 1528010377550 3 3

• Videos 1

37 Reviews for CE Entertainment

Marc is amazing. He's the most accommodating DJ I've ever met. Not only do you get DJing services, but Marc goes above and beyond - he ensures the sound for the entire event is great, he provides timelines, and he coordinates with other vendors. He listened to everything my husband and I requested for our event music and made it happen. He also made sure the dance floor was packed all night long. I'm really happy I found Marc and would recommend him to anyone looking for a great wedding DJ.

Sent on 11/16/2015

CE Entertainment's reply:

Awe. I am humbled by your comments. I so happy that you had a great time.

Vanessa · Married on 10/03/2015

Marc did a great job with our wedding. He met with us beforehand to discuss what we were looking for and offered ideas for things we had no clue on. He made our grand entrance spectacular, and the guests really enjoyed it. Having a good DJ can make or break a wedding reception, and CE Entertainment definitely made it phenomenal.

Sent on 01/17/2016

Jane · Married on 06/06/2015

I initially found CE Entertainment through a wedding fair at La Encantada mall. Marc was prompt in contacting me and setting up an appointment with my fiance and I to talk about our wedding vision. He and Jerry are professional MCs, so if you hire them, you're getting much more than a DJ - you're getting a host!

Marc and Jerry were so helpful in our planning process, and put my mind at ease that as my MC, Jerry would make sure the reception flowed smoothly. Guests have commented on how much fun they had, and how great our DJ was!

Thank you Marc and Jerry for a wonderful, fun, fantastic wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2015

CE Entertainment's reply:

Thank YOU, for putting your trust in us. We definitely love what we do and can keep the quality great by being a smaller company. All the best and thanks for the review.

CE Entertainment Pricing

CE Entertainment Price Rates

CE Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,120.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,599.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 492.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Willo Art
    Willo Art Wedding Photographers

Mark and his team are an absolute joy to work with! Enthusiastic, attentive, willing to go beyond the norm to create an amazing expression of love and happiness for EVERYONE . One cannot help but feel wonderful when CE Entertainment is present!

• Beyond Video
    Beyond Video Wedding Videographers

The team at CE Entertainment is so much fun to work with and very professional. We know when we work with them we'll be a part of the wedding team working together.

• In Bloom Images
    In Bloom Images Wedding Videographers

Marc is an incredible DJ. If a bride is looking for a DJ, he is always the one we recommend. His magnetic personality and true professionalism makes him perfect for any wedding.

• Tucson Tucson, AZ, 85742 See on map