37 Reviews for CE Entertainment

Uplighting (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Projector (1)
37 CE Entertainment Reviews

Very easy to work with and professional. Marc did a fantastic job of keeping the momentum and fun without overshadowing. Definitely recommended! It pays to go with experience.

Profile Picture June, 11/22/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Marc is amazing. He's the most accommodating DJ I've ever met. Not only do you get DJing services, but Marc goes above and beyond - he ensures the sound for the entire event is great, he provides timelines, and he coordinates with other vendors. He listened to everything my husband and I requested for our event music and made it happen. He also made sure the dance floor was packed all night long. I'm really happy I found Marc and would recommend him to anyone looking for a great wedding DJ.

Profile Picture User4399726, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Marc did a great job with our wedding. He met with us beforehand to discuss what we were looking for and offered ideas for things we had no clue on. He made our grand entrance spectacular, and the guests really enjoyed it. Having a good DJ can make or break a wedding reception, and CE Entertainment definitely made it phenomenal.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I initially found CE Entertainment through a wedding fair at La Encantada mall. Marc was prompt in contacting me and setting up an appointment with my fiance and I to talk about our wedding vision. He and Jerry are professional MCs, so if you hire them, you're getting much more than a DJ - you're getting a host!

Marc and Jerry were so helpful in our planning process, and put my mind at ease that as my MC, Jerry would make sure the reception flowed smoothly. Guests have commented on how much fun they had, and how great our DJ was!

Thank you Marc and Jerry for a wonderful, fun, fantastic wedding!

Profile Picture Jane, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Stepped in at the last second to be our MC. Wonderful guy!

Profile Picture User4757412, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Marc was wonderful to work with! He it very passionate about what he does and that it definitely the most fantastic thing about him. He did a fabulous job facilitating a fun party and couldn't have been more professional, kind, enthusiastic, and responsive. Once any of our other vendors found out we were working with Marc, they would comment on how much they loved him and how much of an expert he is. Marc definitely met and even exceeded these expectations and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ/MC.

Profile Picture User4847009, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
4.7

We worked with Jerry at CE Entertainment and he made planning our reception easy and organized. He had a lot of tools to help us make decisions and was extremely helpful in offering his experience to help us make our reception really reflect us as a couple. He was so professional that we showed up and he took care of everything. Plus, he was funny and friendly and made all of our guests comfortable. We loved working with Jerry.

Profile Picture User5627252, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was blown away by everything Marc did for us. He created the schedule, provided music for both the ceremony and reception, and worked so well with the rest of my vendors (including a band) to provide a flawless wedding. He's not like most DJs who just play music and say a few words here and there...he's interactive, keeps everyone engaged and gets them to participate. I've never experienced that at a wedding! I have heard nothing but good things about him from my guests, too! If you're looking for a DJ, do yourself a favor and book Marc NOW. He is a true director of entertainment and you won't find anyone better in Tucson...I promise!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/18/14, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Marc did a fantastic job with music selection at our wedding. He also was a lot of fun and got our guests dancing. He was organized and helped to keep the wedding / reception flowing smoothly. I can't say enough good things about Marc!

Profile Picture User4482858, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Marc was awesome! He was our DJ/MC and made sure everything ran smoothly the whole night. Towards the end of the night he even got out on the dance floor and lead some country line dancing. If we ever needed a DJ again he would be the first one we would call or suggest.

Profile Picture A.J., 7/11/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Marc was AMAZING. We were pleasantly surprised by how above and beyond he went! Everything about our ceremony and reception was perfect. He was able to channel into our personalities and vibe of the guests to make the most unforgettable night. He entertained the kids with tricks during down time and kept the party rolling all night! We were dancing without him because we were still rocking! Best DJ we have ever been witness to!

Profile Picture Miranda, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the very first few minutes, guests were telling me how good the DJ was. He did a fantastic job introducing all 22 of the wedding party and the bride and groom. He never missed a cue for the First dance, Father/Daughter, Mother/Son, cake cutting, garter toss, bouquet toss or any of the other specialty music requested. He kept the reception flowing smoothly and the dance floor hopping! We were absolutely thrilled to have Marc be our DJ and Master of Ceremonies. He's definitely the BEST!

Profile Picture Tess, 5/24/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Marc was so easy to work with. He gave suggestions for important songs and played all the requests we had. His personality and charm really added to our reception. We had such a great time.

Profile Picture User4165514, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Marc was great to work with. He met with us at the site multiple times to get all the details worked out for the reception, and gave us beautiful lighting and a lit dance floor logo. Our ceremony went off beautifully, and the music was very fun for the reception. He was also great as announcer during the reception, keeping everything organized for dinner and dances. He was super great with the kids too, with magic tricks to entertain them.

Profile Picture Ariel, 5/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Excellent service and very professional. The set up was on time and Marc took the time to speak to other vendors and coordinate his schedule with them. We were very pleased with his services.

Profile Picture User4143829, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Marc was the BEST I could've asked for! We lucked out that he was available, and worked with us on our budget. He added extra up lights even though we only requested four. He provided us with an online planning sheet for our music, and played all our requests. He even busted some moves with our guests on the dance floor! Marc met with us in person and really made me feel like our wedding was in good hands, he did the music for the ceremony as well and coordinated with our photographer and our venue. I would recommend Marc to anyone!! Thank you so much, Marc, for an incredible evening! I had a blast and so did our guests!

Profile Picture Hillary, 12/7/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Marc was the DJ for my sisters wedding and from the very first email to the last song of the night he was absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend CE Entertainment to any bride and groom. Thank you so much Marc!!!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 12/7/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Marc was fabulous! He is very organized and helpful with planning. He went out of his way to make our night work even though the witch of a venue owner gave him problems. Also most importantly, he read the crowd and kept people dancing the whole night! I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Aubreena, 11/2/13, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Marc did a wonderful job being the MC/DJ for our wedding. He made sure everything was what we wanted, kept us on time the whole night, and made the special moments feel very personalized to our personalities. He even gave us an unforgettable moment that us and our guests have never seen done at a wedding before (when everyone talks about our wedding, that moment is what is brought up every time!) I would recommend Marc for any event requiring professional music services.

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 5/4/13, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

Marc did the microphone setup for our ceremony, played music for our cocktail hour and for the reception, and also put up lighting for our reception. Marc did a phenomenal job with everything. He was very professional and very helpful. Everybody was dancing and enjoyed themselves. The up lighting was beautiful. I was also surprised because Marc helped the crowd with learning all the different dances. He was fun!

Profile Picture amanda, 4/27/13, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Marc with CE Entertainment to DJ our March 2013 wedding after being disappointed with the responsiveness of the in-house DJ at our venue. Overall, we were very, very happy with his services, and although hiring him was a lot more expensive than sticking with the in-house DJ, we feel he was well worth the extra cost! From our first meeting with Marc, we felt we were in good hands. We wanted our ceremony officiant to MC our reception, and although Marc seemed accustomed to MCing the weddings he DJs, he was very flexible about this, and worked together beautifully with our officiant. Our reception was unique/non-traditional in a few ways and he was very respectful of our wishes, always flexible and willing to work with us. His flexibility and ability to accommodate special requests with ease demonstrate his skill at what he does. He also provides a lot of online tools for organizing your wedding reception (including creating playlists, etc), which come with his services. We didn't have enough time to use them to their full potential, but they seem like great resources for couples that want a lot of control over the timing of events during their reception, specific songs played, etc. Overall, a great experience with CE Entertainment -- responsive, professional, good quality.

Profile Picture User3165732, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Marc at CE Entertainment is a true professional. Marc is not like some of the weekend DJ'ers I have seen. He was very attentive to us as a couple and ensured that the entertainment suited us and our croud. Marc is also a wonderful MC and night of the event coordinator. Marc went a bove and beyond. He is flexible, talented, proffessional, and friendly. I would recomend him to any one for any event.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 11/3/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Marc was amazing!! So professional and received so many compliments on his services!! Would highly recommend Marc!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/12/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Marc was phenomenal!! He was absolutely perfect for our wedding and brought so much enthusiasm and excitement to the event! He was professional and had everything ready to go. He honored our wishes and of course played the music we chose. He was also very good about reading the crowd and feeding off their energy. He even danced with us...and everyone loved his enthusiasm! He made it possible to fully enjoy my wedding because he took care of everything that needed to be done. He was very easy to work with and talk to. I will and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an amazing DJ. Thanks Marc for everything!

Profile Picture Carly, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Marc Summersett with CE Entertainment was an absolute joy to work with! My parents had been to a wedding where he was the DJ, and they told me, "When you get married, you HAVE to hire Marc Summersett as your DJ." I'm so happy I did! He was eager to help every step of the way, and he really knows his stuff! He has such a fun personality and will make your event the celebration of a lifetime. He also is very flexible, and does whatever he can to accommodate you. Our final meeting together was during the week of my wedding, so he happily agreed to meet at my house since that was easiest for me. Little things like this make a huge difference. Please consider Marc for your event, you will be so happy you did!

Profile Picture Valarie, 5/26/12, 5 Reviews