21 Reviews for Elite Events Entertainment

The best DJ that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Doug Sheets is at the top of his game in the services he and his staff provides but even more importantly, he is a great person to do business with. He is easy to talk to, exceptionally knowledgeable of his craft, reasonably priced and is full of ideas.
Doug has state of the art technology in all of his equipment and provided us with the reception entertainment, a lapel mic for our officiant, wireless speakers for our ceremony outside, up lighting and a photo booth that is amazing. As an MC he is top notch. Overall I can't recommend Elite Events Atlanta and Doug Sheets highly enough. He was an integral part of making our wedding magical and we can't thank him enough for his professionalism and kindness.
Mark Vickers

Profile Picture Mark, 6/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Doug was the perfect choice to DJ our wedding! His prices are great, he's super easy to talk to and he wants what you want. Me and my husband had a 70s vibe to our wedding so the music was very important, and Doug did great with playing the songs we requested and adding his own that fit perfectly. He has a good eye for feeling out the crowd, as we had a smaller wedding and lots of people weren't around the dance floor at all times, but he knew how to draw them in for some really special and fun moments. He did awesome and I would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I basically fell in love over our sweet dancing skills (haha!) so it was really important that we had an awesome mix of music on our wedding day. From our first consultation, we knew that Doug felt the vibe we wanted to give off at our wedding. My family is Filipino/American, and my husband’s family is Mexican, so we had a wide variety of music that everyone wanted to hear. The DJ website was perfect, and we were able to find almost all the songs on our list. Doug was also very open to doing something unique for my processional song. One of the most important things for me was to walk down the aisle to a song that a good friend played via YouTube. Doug grabbed it from the website, turned it into an mp3, and I had tears of complete joy listening to it as I walked down the aisle. For any other songs that he didn’t have, we were able add them to list, and he downloaded them and played them! It really meant so much to my husband’s family to hear all their favorite traditional Mexican songs. We had a mix of 90’s hip hop, oldies, jazz, latin music, and today’s hits... and I when he played House of Pain - “Jump Around” I thought the whole building was going to collapse because the entire party was on the floor jumping up and down! My husband and I can be pretty goofy too, and we wanted to have a lot of fun during our wedding. Doug completely delivered. He kept the guests entertained (I heard cheering while we were taking pictures!) and he kept the party movin’ and groovin’. The garter toss was EPIC, and that’s putting it lightly… we did the garter gag, and pulled it off without a hitch! Funniest thing all night! Also pulled off a sweet Soul Train and rocked out to “The Final Countdown” at the end of the night, which was one of my favorite parts of the whole wedding. Needless to say, it was the best day ever. We couldn’t have pulled it all off without you, Doug. Thanks so much for rocking out such a fun wedding. So if you’re looking to have an AWESOME wedding

Profile Picture Katrina, 9/25/15, 4 Reviews
2.7

Doug is a very nice guy and I can tell enjoys what he does. His website was very helpful, but there were a few bumps in our road. I understand this is not his only job, but when you commit to a 20-minute phone call regarding planning, I believe you need to be there 100% and not put us on hold several times to take care of other things. The next hiccup was when he planned a meeting with our venue on a Sunday and did not show up due to traffic. I felt bad for our venue coordinator who took time out of her weekend to meet with him only to be stood up. Finally, the day-of the wedding he interrupted our first meal together to go over pronunciations of our bridal party names which we had gone over in-detail before our wedding. Next, he called out the groom and his mother for their first dance and played the song for the bride/dad, so my dad and I had to run out and start dancing without being introduced. The rest of the night went OK except for the fact that he talked through our cake-tasting. We chose Doug mainly based on his prices, but I wish we would have spent our money somewhere else.

Profile Picture User4082352, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Doug DJ'd our wedding for us, and honestly the day would not have gone as smoothly as it did without him. He made sure he knew what we wanted before-hand and he helped make our big day stress free! He worked with us before the wedding and walked us through the day step by step, which helped us tremendously in our planning. The setup and dance floor looked amazing. If you need a DJ, you need Doug!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

D.R.E provided excellent service for our big day. Doug was very attentive to our specific needs/wants. We were so impressed with him that we are using him for my daughter's Sweet 16.

Profile Picture Crystal, 12/31/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Doug made our wedding even better than it was. He helped us plan and coordinate certain portions and was very flexible with changes we requested. He even had almost everyone up and dancing during the reception. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Andrew, 10/30/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Doug was very flexible and willing to help with my complicated requests. He was also a guide to how the reception should flow.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Doug is great. This was the second wedding he has done for us and we booked the third before he finished this one. As mother of the bride it is a blessing to tell him what we want and then just let him do his job. No worries !!!

Profile Picture Brenda, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Doug was amazing from consultation all the way through the event. We met in person twice (once at the venue that was at least a 50 mile drive for Doug) to plan the event and also had multiple phone conversations. He did a great job at calming my nerves through the whole process. I would highly recommend Doug for any event, and will definitely use him again if I need a DJ in the future.

Profile Picture Dawn, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Doug was such a great DJ. Kept all guest involved, very funny and friendly, does exactly what you ask for. He also helps out with other task that is outside of his job title like assist with wedding details.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/19/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was very helpful and went over the top to make our day special. His experience helped guide us in conducting our wedding !

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband, Derrick, and I have known Doug for many years now and have seen many of his shows, so we were very excited that he was able to be the DJ for our wedding. He did not disappoint!! Doug is professional, punctual, and took care of everything we wanted for our wedding day. We wouldn't have had anyone else DJ our big day and we will continue to request his services for future events - and also continue to recommend him and D.R.E. Promotions to all of our friends and family!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Doug Sheets did such an amazing job at our wedding! He was entertaining, and kept things rolling so we could get to the fun part....DANCING! Prior to the wedding, he was so easy to work with, and has a great website where you can build a playlist! He definitely brought the wedding to life!

Profile Picture Morgan, 4/19/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I have had D.R.E Promotions do not only my wedding, but my sisters 16 birthday and a 50th birthday party. I loved everything about Doug and his company! I cant wait for the next event to work with him again.

Profile Picture Bonnie, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Doug Sheets is an amazing DJ.
He is more than willing to accommodate any musical taste, no matter how odd the requests seem. He truly made our day special.
I knew from day 1 that Doug was nothing but the ultimate professional willing to do anything he could to make my wedding day stand out. He was able to truly grasp my tastes and make instinctive calls on what to play based on knowing our style.
I have heard rave reviews from our wedding and I truly believe most of the praise should go to Doug.

I live in Savannah and Doug was willing to travel from Atlanta to be there with no hesitation. If you are looking for a quality DJ and entertainer in the Georgia area, please do not hesitate to contact D.R.E Promotions.

Profile Picture Mary, 3/3/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Doug is such an amazing DJ! I could not have asked for a better DJ, the music, games and total package! This man knows his weddings!!! :)

Profile Picture Mandee, 12/31/11, 5 Reviews

Thank you Doug!

We had a great time at the wedding and so did all of our guest. Doug keeps everyone involved and really keeps people entertained. He was always willing to help with other aspects of the wedding and give feedback about ways to make them great. Doug became the family DJ after hosting at 3 weddings within the family. We are all of out weddings in the family now, but have and will continue recommending for friends in the future!

Profile Picture User4474343, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Had a great wedding and reception thanks to my wonderful DJ!! I loved being able to "red flag" specific songs I did not want played and "green light" those I absolutely had to hear! To this day my guests are still raving about how much fun our wedding was!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/24/10, 1 Review