Elite Beauty Concepts LLC Reviews

4 | Fort Wayne, IN

4 Reviews for Elite Beauty Concepts LLC

Jaime · Married on 12/13/2014

Hands down the absolute best hair and make up on location business around ! You won't find more bang for your buck ! These ladies rock !

Sent on 01/13/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/21/2014

Absolutely amazing work! I've never looked like a beauty queen until these lovely ladies did my hair and makeup. The best part was not having to worry about my hair falling out of place or touching up my makeup other than some lipgloss here and there. When they say bulletproof, they mean it! I woke up the best morning and STILL looked great! Lol! Shawna and Tara are so much fun and bring a great vibe with them. I can't thank these ladies enough! Love live love EVERYTHING about this company!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Very talented girls. We enjoyed working with them all. Worked the fashion show extremely efficient & without cutting corners. I will definitely hire them in the future.

Sent on 12/25/2015

Christy · Married on 01/16/2016

2.0
      2.5

I have tried to ensure that I write reviews on my wedding vendors. I don't normally take time to write reviews, however I feel that Weddings are obviously a big life event and reviews can be very helpful.
    I will not get into too many details because the owner of this company is already aware of how I feel about the services I received.
    I had always felt that I wanted to do airbrush makeup for my wedding day. I thought that this was offered (and it is), however you must specifically request it. The owner doesn't really like Airbrush cause she doesn't feel like it lasts very long.
    And the makeup that was used on me was a brand that I can find at my local makeup store, I just thought I was going to get something that I couldn't get at a store. Maybe this is my own fault and its not about the makeup as much as the application, however the application had to be corrected several times as well.
    Please don't get me wrong, overall my makeup looked good. As well as the other makeup that was done, I guess I just expected something else.

Sent on 02/25/2016

Elite Beauty Concepts LLC's reply:

I am so sorry again to hear this Christy!

I was honestly under the impression that everyone wanted the professional makeup line instead of the airbrush as I ALWAYS make it a point to let our Clients know the longevity of airbrushed makeup,etc. versus the few professional lines we use (Quick note-As I mentioned before,I only used the Kat Von D foundation (and you must be a professional Makeup Artist to get it at a wholesale cost,if not it's only available at Ulta or Sephora for $45) but you & your sister said it was your favorite. I just added a few items from her line as I tested them out 1st rigorously and after numerous trial runs,we decided to have it on hand for certain skin types & for its amazing lasting power. None of our products/cosmetics are inferior by far. I truly believe we have the absolute best of the best professional cosmetic line combinations, in both airbrush & the professional lines we utilize.

I apologize once again.
    You ladies looked so beautiful!

I wish you well & congrats Newlyweds!

With gratitude,
    Shawna
    Elite Beauty Concepts LLC.
    (260)-687-0673