Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination Reviews

17 Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination Reviews
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful Execution

Lisa was an amazing coordinator to work with. She actively listens to your ideas and finds ways to make them come to fruition. She provided great suggestions (due to her experience) when we needed some additional assistance on our vision. She was really understanding if we felt a vendor was not suited for our needs and immediately found an alternative for us. She was well organized and kept us on top of all our to-do items through the entire process. The day of the event she was CLUTCH! Everything went smoothly and it was a beautiful day for us. We could not have asked for anything better ...Thank you Lisa!

Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 1
    Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 2
    Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 3
    Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 4

Mikey · Married on 09/29/2018

Hiring Lisa as our day-of coordinator was easily the best decision we made in planning our wedding. You may think you don’t need one, but it makes things soooo much easier and smoother. She really starts out months in advance by helping answer any questions that come up and keeping everything on track. We met up and walked her through what we were envisioning and then she really made it happen. On the day of your wedding there are about a million tiny decisions to make and things to take care of, but Lisa handles all of it. We checked on her a few times as we were getting ready and she was just super on top of everything! I don’t know how all of it would have gotten done without her. She also made some beautiful signs and provided some decorations as well that really tied everything together.

Most importantly for us, she made us feel at ease and rest assured during the day so we could enjoy time with our friends and family. She also made sure we ate dinner and ordered/picked up our Taco Bell delivery at the end of the night : )

Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 5
    Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 6
    Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 7
    Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 8

Brandy · Married on 09/15/2018

Lisa was AMAZING! She made our day flow beautifully and we couldn't have done it without her. Maybe we could, but who would want to? She had everything ready to go the moment we needed it and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Even the couple of things I did check in on she was already on top of and I should have known that; of course she was! She was professional, kind, and so easy to work with. As a bride, I wasn't bothered with any questions and she made my vision come true! She made my wedding day the most wonderful occasion and everything turned out better than I could have ever imagined thanks to her! I cannot recommend her more highly, and my husband and I agree she was a must-have. Thank you Lisa!

Kati · Married on 07/07/2018

Best decision we made was hiring Lisa as our day of coordinator! She thought of every little detail and kept the day running smoothly. Even when little hiccups happened throughout the day she was very flexible and made everything work! Our caterer even complimented her and said that she was the best in her business that he had ever worked with. She puts her focus on the bride and groom and makes sure their vision comes true and that they are having the best day ever!

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Lisa was absolutely wonderful! We hired Lisa as our day of coordinator - and we are so glad we did. Right from the beginning she was there to answer questions, give advice and keep us on track. Lisa is fantastic at what she does and you can tell she has a passion for it.. definitely traits you want when it comes to your wedding! Lisa is such a great resource to have during planning and she helps make the day of the wedding go so smoothly. I couldn’t be happier!

Jana · Married on 05/19/2018

Lisa did an amazing job as our day of coordinator! She listened to our ideas and made everything perfect for our special day! Cannot believe how beautiful our wedding turned out!!! It was everything I wanted! It was so reassuring knowing that we had someone to handle all the details the day of our wedding with ease and grace. Thank you so much for making our wedding day a day to remember!!!

Nickol · Married on 10/21/2017

Lisa was fantastic!! I loved working with her for our wedding. We did a full package (not just month-of). She had such a keen understanding of our vision, and was very flexible to our changes along the way. Really felt like she listened and remembered what we said, which is impressive considering how many months go into planning a wedding. She found us fantastic vendors and kept us within budget. She has excellent relationships with people around town. She was diplomatic with navigating family members. She has good taste. She communicates often and always kept us up to date. She is really good at correcting errors that she notices vendors have made, and jumping to fix anything that needs attention. She is practical while still helping to create the ideal experience for her clients .... Everything turned out perfectly. If we had another excuse to work with her, we would! highly recommend her!!!!

Holly · Married on 09/16/2017

Lisa was very detail oriented and listened to how I envisioned the dinner space. She also helped me along the way with advice. I didn't have to worry about a thing because Lisa took care of it all. I would highly recommend Elegant Affairs to any one planning a small big event.

• I

Ivy · Married on 08/26/2017

My husband and I couldn't be more happy with hiring Lisa as our day of coordinator! Because of our budget, we didn't hire a full wedding planner. From the very beginning, Lisa was more than accommodating with our needs and so helpful with everything. Her kindness, flexibility, professionalism, and expertise made our wedding day so perfect!!!!!!

Chantel · Married on 05/27/2017

Lisa did such an amazing job as our wedding coordinator! She was helpful in answering questions I had during wedding planning and had a lot of great suggestions. Everything on our wedding day went super smoothly with her expert coordination. Her assistant was great as well and helped with our music since we didn't have a DJ. Each part transitioned perfectly from setting up the decor, to the ceremony itself, to the dinner, cake cutting, and exit. I didn't have to worry or stress about anything. Lisa even cleaned up everything at the end of the night and made sure our things were in our car ready to go when we left. We couldn't have done it without her. I definitely recommend Lisa if you are looking for a qualified wedding coordinator/ planner!

Trish · Married on 05/06/2017

Elegant Affairs was absolutely phenomenal throughout the entire wedding process and I couldn't recommend them more!

During the planning process there were so many small but important things that came up that I had never given thought to. However, it was very comforting each time this happened because I was simply able to call or email Lisa and receive a prompt answer on what action to take. There were also things that needed to be addressed that she was able to point out that I didn't even think of, very helpful! I can recall many times when I told my now husband "I don't know what we do without Lisa."

The day of the wedding she put on her fairy godmother wings, got there very early and went to work, coordinating with all of other vendors making sure everything was put in place to my wishes. However, like any wedding, there are things that don't always go as planned that's just the nature of it. Lisa quickly took control of these small mishaps and corrected them, she is very capable of putting out and/or preventing fires. For example, when dinner was being served my husband noticed that his steak was very under cooked, he likes his steaks medium rare but it was very rare. Seeing already that some of our guests had received steaks also under cooked we informed Lisa. Lisa quickly went to the back and corrected the problem, having the caterer cook the steaks at a medium for the rest of the guests and ensuring the guests that got an under cooked steak received a new one. This was just one incident of a few that had us thinking "what we do if she wasn't here." :)

All in all, if you are looking for a very organized and knowledgeable coordinator look no further, my husband and I highly recommend Elegant Affairs!!!!!

Allyson · Married on 03/25/2017

I wish I could give Lisa more stars! This was a destination wedding so most of the consulting was done via email and text! My parents met and chose Lisa for me as my busy nursing student schedule made it so hard for me to go to Paso Robles and meet with my vendors. My mom knew that Lisa was the fit for me and when we finally met a month before the wedding - it was just perfect! My mom was right on target! Lisa has such a calming effect and does go above and beyond to make sure that everything was in place and on point. We forgot to order some items from the rental company and Lisa noticed the items were missing and updated our order! She kept in touch with all the vendors and made sure that everyone knew what time to arrive, the wine and food tasting at our venue was coordinated and we never missed a beat! Lisa gave us great suggestions and even offered names of other vendors she had worked with in the past. She was very familiar with the venue and made sure that everything was delivered on time and was ready to go when we arrived! She finalized the wedding welcome bags and delivered them to every hotel that we had guests at! The day of; my parents and I were relaxed and didn't have a care in the world, all thanks to Lisa! Please choose Lisa; especially if you are planning a BIG event! She will make sure that it is spectacular! Thank you so very much again for making my day so memorable!

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2016

Lisa at Elegant Affairs is amazing!!! We were just married on October 8th at an amazing winery in Paso Robles, CA. We live in Orange County, CA., so having someone who is an expert in the area was critical for us. Lisa is absolutely that! After our original venue choice became cost prohibitive, Lisa was immediately on target with several options that led to our venue Four Sisters Ranch Vineyards & Winery. It was stunning! Also since we had a destination wedding, we had to come up for one weekend to get everything done. She had everything ready and lined up with choices for Catering, DJ, Cake, Flowers, Hair & Make-up and Photography for our review and selection. All of which were fantastic! We were as pleased with all our vendors as we were with Lisa and Elegant Affairs. Her attention to detail is incredible and no task is too big or too small. She handled everything for us from blocking rooms at hotels, booking VRBOs for our wedding party, finding transportation to and from the wedding for our guests, booking a day after wine tour for us and our family and friends, planning our Rehearsal Dinner at our venue, transporting a wine barrel (which was our guest book) to and from the venue, down to making bell wands for all our guests to wave at our ceremony, and individually bagging and wrapping our wedding favors. We also had Lisa there to handle everything the day of our wedding and it all went smoothly and beautifully! There is so much more that we could add, but I am sure you get the picture. We cannot say enough about Lisa or her level of professionalism and her ability to get the job done! We never were worried or stressed about anything! Which is a remarkable feat for an OCD bride and patient groom with full time jobs, planning a wedding for 125 guests and being 260 miles away from their venue. Thank you Lisa and Elegant Affairs for everything you did to make our day perfect!!! Michelle and Gary Berry

D · Married on 10/01/2016

Lisa was a fantastic day-of coordinator! Not only was she helpful and responsive beyond what I had expected of her in terms of any little planning questions I had leading up to the big day, she made my wedding day absolutely flawless. Her calm demeanor was much appreciated. She was able to tweak our decorations a bit due to high winds, and I just couldn't be happier with how smoothly the day went by. Can't thank her enough for her help, I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a day-of coordinator.

Beth · Married on 06/17/2016

Lisa was professional, on time, energetic, made and kept a fantastic timeline, and made every last detail perfect!!! This feels like an understatement. Our wedding was perfect because of her and her assistant! I was able to book Lisa easily from afar and had only two phone calls, and less than 10 emails. From that little time, she understood my vision, told me of details I had no clue about, and handled everything I asked!! The advice and information alone was worth booking her! She knew just how to make me feel comfortable (and our guests loved her too)!! Within minutes of meeting her we felt we had known her much longer! She was everywhere and went above and beyond!!!

Blaire · Married on 03/19/2016

Lisa was the coordinator for my sisters wedding in Templeton, she did such a wonderful job! I really appreciated her calm presence. Lisa and her staff went above and beyond to make sure that everything my sister wanted to happen came to fruition. Her staff were professional and very friendly. There was a slight last minute emergency and Lisa handled it without my sister even knowing! I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

You will not be disappointed. She was always available, calm, knowledgable and went beyond what was required. Excellent job! She was there with ideas, and suggestions. I cannot say enough good things about her.