Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination Reviews

Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 6
Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 7

Debbie Lampe · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing wedding planner!

We planned a destination wedding for our daughter in under three months! Both her father and I and the bride and groom lived 2 - 4 hours away. We were extremely happy with all her recommended venders. Lisa was very responsive to us and easy to communicate with. She easily juggled questions from all of us and always had good solutions. Lisa was a pleasure to work with on the rehearsal day, wedding day and during the entire planning process!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 8
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 06/08/2019

BEST wedding coordinator in Paso Robles

We can’t say enough amazing things about Lisa Karcher and her team at Elegant Affairs. To be honest, when we started I didn’t think I needed a coordinator since I have planned lots events for work previously, but our venue required we have at least a day-of person so we found Lisa. But boy were we wrong and are still gushing about how lost we would have been without her! We got married earlier this month in Paso Robles but were planning the wedding while living in Washington, DC. Being so far away had a number of challenges, but Lisa helped take so much stress out of the process. We hired her for the day-of coordinator but she worked with us throughout our 11 month engagement, especially the last 2 months leading up to the event. When I wasn’t sure where to even begin with rentals, she called and already had been in touch with a company and had a quote for us within a couple days. She helped us develop a timeline that ensured the whole event ran smoothly and she worked with the rest of our vendor team to make sure all kinks were worked out ahead of time. While all of this was so helpful, she went above and beyond to help us avoid disaster when I realized 2 weeks before the wedding we had had a miscommunication with our caterer and we hadn’t secured any desserts. Within 24 hours she had worked everything out with the caterer to make sure we had plenty for all of our guests and they were a huge hit. My husband and I, along with both of our families were more than thrilled with the work Lisa did for our special day. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a coordinator in the area.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Grace

Grace Borzini · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing service!

My daughter and I hired Lisa due to the fact our venue required a wedding planner. I personally have a lot of experience with party planning and was not sure what value a planner would truly bring to us! I can say I was wrong!
    Lisa came referred to me by my long time hair stylist. Lisa started to prove her value immediately by reviewing contracts and providing recommendations for other vendors.
    Even though Lisa had not done an event at our venue she familiarized herself with the venue and staff immediately. She also provided us with the Theaisle.com wedding planning software which was invaluable in keeping us on track with everything including the guest list and the budget as well as timelines.
    Lisa’s true value was for the weekend of the wedding. She did an awesome job in a relaxed non controlling way for both the rehearsal dinner as well as the preparation for the wedding including set up, monitoring the day of preparation as we got ready, worked seamlessly with the photographers, caters, florist, bartenders and venue managers and anyone else involved.
    She was always behind the scenes with her team making sure everything went according to plan. We did not have even one hiccup for a wedding of 385 people. The best part is that my husband, myself and our daughter and her new husband got to fully be in the moment and did not have to deal with all of the little details that make a wedding day great! We highly recommend Lisa for anyone looking for a wedding or part planner!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 21
    Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 22

Kambree Borzini · Married on 06/01/2019

Lisa is awesome!

I didn't think that I needed a wedding planner's help, but I was SO wrong. While my fiancé and I did a lot of the planning and decision-making ourselves, Lisa stepped in at all of the right times to help with contracts, timlines, orders and so much more! She is a sweetheart and worked so hard to make our day perfect. Would definitely recommend her and her team!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey Donohue · Married on 04/17/2019

Elegance & Excellence

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Lisa from Elegant Affairs on 8/3/19. She organized a BEAUTIFUL (large) wedding on the beach of Cayucos with precision and class. Everything from communication to execution was flawless. The ceremony was personal and sweet and the reception was buzzing with good vibes. I highly recommend Lisa and her team! She can definitely help make your dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 23
    Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 24
    Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 25
    Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 26

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2018

Look no further!

All I can say is that I can’t even imagine what my wedding day would have been like without Lisa. She was absolutely wonderful and I didn’t have to worry about a thing on the wedding day. We hired her as our day of coordinator, but she did so much more than just day-of. She responded to emails throughout our entire wedding planning process, she took initiative to get the rental orders going, and was great in organizing a pre-wedding walkthough at the venue to discuss how we wanted everything set up and to create the day of timeline. Lisa brought my wedding visions to life and I couldn’t be happier with how the day turned out. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, look no further. Lisa is fantastic and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful Execution

Lisa was an amazing coordinator to work with. She actively listens to your ideas and finds ways to make them come to fruition. She provided great suggestions (due to her experience) when we needed some additional assistance on our vision. She was really understanding if we felt a vendor was not suited for our needs and immediately found an alternative for us. She was well organized and kept us on top of all our to-do items through the entire process. The day of the event she was CLUTCH! Everything went smoothly and it was a beautiful day for us. We could not have asked for anything better ...Thank you Lisa!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 27
    Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 28
    Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 29
    Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 30

Mikey · Married on 09/29/2018

Hiring Lisa as our day-of coordinator was easily the best decision we made in planning our wedding. You may think you don’t need one, but it makes things soooo much easier and smoother. She really starts out months in advance by helping answer any questions that come up and keeping everything on track. We met up and walked her through what we were envisioning and then she really made it happen. On the day of your wedding there are about a million tiny decisions to make and things to take care of, but Lisa handles all of it. We checked on her a few times as we were getting ready and she was just super on top of everything! I don’t know how all of it would have gotten done without her. She also made some beautiful signs and provided some decorations as well that really tied everything together.

Most importantly for us, she made us feel at ease and rest assured during the day so we could enjoy time with our friends and family. She also made sure we ate dinner and ordered/picked up our Taco Bell delivery at the end of the night : )

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 31
    Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 32
    Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 33
    Elegant Affairs Event Design and Coordination 34

Brandy · Married on 09/15/2018

Lisa was AMAZING! She made our day flow beautifully and we couldn't have done it without her. Maybe we could, but who would want to? She had everything ready to go the moment we needed it and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Even the couple of things I did check in on she was already on top of and I should have known that; of course she was! She was professional, kind, and so easy to work with. As a bride, I wasn't bothered with any questions and she made my vision come true! She made my wedding day the most wonderful occasion and everything turned out better than I could have ever imagined thanks to her! I cannot recommend her more highly, and my husband and I agree she was a must-have. Thank you Lisa!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Kati · Married on 07/07/2018

Best decision we made was hiring Lisa as our day of coordinator! She thought of every little detail and kept the day running smoothly. Even when little hiccups happened throughout the day she was very flexible and made everything work! Our caterer even complimented her and said that she was the best in her business that he had ever worked with. She puts her focus on the bride and groom and makes sure their vision comes true and that they are having the best day ever!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Lisa was absolutely wonderful! We hired Lisa as our day of coordinator - and we are so glad we did. Right from the beginning she was there to answer questions, give advice and keep us on track. Lisa is fantastic at what she does and you can tell she has a passion for it.. definitely traits you want when it comes to your wedding! Lisa is such a great resource to have during planning and she helps make the day of the wedding go so smoothly. I couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Jana · Married on 05/19/2018

Lisa did an amazing job as our day of coordinator! She listened to our ideas and made everything perfect for our special day! Cannot believe how beautiful our wedding turned out!!! It was everything I wanted! It was so reassuring knowing that we had someone to handle all the details the day of our wedding with ease and grace. Thank you so much for making our wedding day a day to remember!!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Nickol · Married on 10/21/2017

Lisa was fantastic!! I loved working with her for our wedding. We did a full package (not just month-of). She had such a keen understanding of our vision, and was very flexible to our changes along the way. Really felt like she listened and remembered what we said, which is impressive considering how many months go into planning a wedding. She found us fantastic vendors and kept us within budget. She has excellent relationships with people around town. She was diplomatic with navigating family members. She has good taste. She communicates often and always kept us up to date. She is really good at correcting errors that she notices vendors have made, and jumping to fix anything that needs attention. She is practical while still helping to create the ideal experience for her clients .... Everything turned out perfectly. If we had another excuse to work with her, we would! highly recommend her!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Holly · Married on 09/16/2017

Lisa was very detail oriented and listened to how I envisioned the dinner space. She also helped me along the way with advice. I didn't have to worry about a thing because Lisa took care of it all. I would highly recommend Elegant Affairs to any one planning a small big event.

Sent on 09/25/2017
  • I

Ivy · Married on 08/26/2017

My husband and I couldn't be more happy with hiring Lisa as our day of coordinator! Because of our budget, we didn't hire a full wedding planner. From the very beginning, Lisa was more than accommodating with our needs and so helpful with everything. Her kindness, flexibility, professionalism, and expertise made our wedding day so perfect!!!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Chantel · Married on 05/27/2017

Lisa did such an amazing job as our wedding coordinator! She was helpful in answering questions I had during wedding planning and had a lot of great suggestions. Everything on our wedding day went super smoothly with her expert coordination. Her assistant was great as well and helped with our music since we didn't have a DJ. Each part transitioned perfectly from setting up the decor, to the ceremony itself, to the dinner, cake cutting, and exit. I didn't have to worry or stress about anything. Lisa even cleaned up everything at the end of the night and made sure our things were in our car ready to go when we left. We couldn't have done it without her. I definitely recommend Lisa if you are looking for a qualified wedding coordinator/ planner!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Trish · Married on 05/06/2017

Elegant Affairs was absolutely phenomenal throughout the entire wedding process and I couldn't recommend them more!

During the planning process there were so many small but important things that came up that I had never given thought to. However, it was very comforting each time this happened because I was simply able to call or email Lisa and receive a prompt answer on what action to take. There were also things that needed to be addressed that she was able to point out that I didn't even think of, very helpful! I can recall many times when I told my now husband "I don't know what we do without Lisa."

The day of the wedding she put on her fairy godmother wings, got there very early and went to work, coordinating with all of other vendors making sure everything was put in place to my wishes. However, like any wedding, there are things that don't always go as planned that's just the nature of it. Lisa quickly took control of these small mishaps and corrected them, she is very capable of putting out and/or preventing fires. For example, when dinner was being served my husband noticed that his steak was very under cooked, he likes his steaks medium rare but it was very rare. Seeing already that some of our guests had received steaks also under cooked we informed Lisa. Lisa quickly went to the back and corrected the problem, having the caterer cook the steaks at a medium for the rest of the guests and ensuring the guests that got an under cooked steak received a new one. This was just one incident of a few that had us thinking "what we do if she wasn't here." :)

All in all, if you are looking for a very organized and knowledgeable coordinator look no further, my husband and I highly recommend Elegant Affairs!!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Allyson · Married on 03/25/2017

I wish I could give Lisa more stars! This was a destination wedding so most of the consulting was done via email and text! My parents met and chose Lisa for me as my busy nursing student schedule made it so hard for me to go to Paso Robles and meet with my vendors. My mom knew that Lisa was the fit for me and when we finally met a month before the wedding - it was just perfect! My mom was right on target! Lisa has such a calming effect and does go above and beyond to make sure that everything was in place and on point. We forgot to order some items from the rental company and Lisa noticed the items were missing and updated our order! She kept in touch with all the vendors and made sure that everyone knew what time to arrive, the wine and food tasting at our venue was coordinated and we never missed a beat! Lisa gave us great suggestions and even offered names of other vendors she had worked with in the past. She was very familiar with the venue and made sure that everything was delivered on time and was ready to go when we arrived! She finalized the wedding welcome bags and delivered them to every hotel that we had guests at! The day of; my parents and I were relaxed and didn't have a care in the world, all thanks to Lisa! Please choose Lisa; especially if you are planning a BIG event! She will make sure that it is spectacular! Thank you so very much again for making my day so memorable!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2016

Lisa at Elegant Affairs is amazing!!! We were just married on October 8th at an amazing winery in Paso Robles, CA. We live in Orange County, CA., so having someone who is an expert in the area was critical for us. Lisa is absolutely that! After our original venue choice became cost prohibitive, Lisa was immediately on target with several options that led to our venue Four Sisters Ranch Vineyards & Winery. It was stunning! Also since we had a destination wedding, we had to come up for one weekend to get everything done. She had everything ready and lined up with choices for Catering, DJ, Cake, Flowers, Hair & Make-up and Photography for our review and selection. All of which were fantastic! We were as pleased with all our vendors as we were with Lisa and Elegant Affairs. Her attention to detail is incredible and no task is too big or too small. She handled everything for us from blocking rooms at hotels, booking VRBOs for our wedding party, finding transportation to and from the wedding for our guests, booking a day after wine tour for us and our family and friends, planning our Rehearsal Dinner at our venue, transporting a wine barrel (which was our guest book) to and from the venue, down to making bell wands for all our guests to wave at our ceremony, and individually bagging and wrapping our wedding favors. We also had Lisa there to handle everything the day of our wedding and it all went smoothly and beautifully! There is so much more that we could add, but I am sure you get the picture. We cannot say enough about Lisa or her level of professionalism and her ability to get the job done! We never were worried or stressed about anything! Which is a remarkable feat for an OCD bride and patient groom with full time jobs, planning a wedding for 125 guests and being 260 miles away from their venue. Thank you Lisa and Elegant Affairs for everything you did to make our day perfect!!! Michelle and Gary Berry

Sent on 11/04/2016

D · Married on 10/01/2016

Lisa was a fantastic day-of coordinator! Not only was she helpful and responsive beyond what I had expected of her in terms of any little planning questions I had leading up to the big day, she made my wedding day absolutely flawless. Her calm demeanor was much appreciated. She was able to tweak our decorations a bit due to high winds, and I just couldn't be happier with how smoothly the day went by. Can't thank her enough for her help, I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a day-of coordinator.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Beth · Married on 06/17/2016

Lisa was professional, on time, energetic, made and kept a fantastic timeline, and made every last detail perfect!!! This feels like an understatement. Our wedding was perfect because of her and her assistant! I was able to book Lisa easily from afar and had only two phone calls, and less than 10 emails. From that little time, she understood my vision, told me of details I had no clue about, and handled everything I asked!! The advice and information alone was worth booking her! She knew just how to make me feel comfortable (and our guests loved her too)!! Within minutes of meeting her we felt we had known her much longer! She was everywhere and went above and beyond!!!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Blaire · Married on 03/19/2016

Lisa was the coordinator for my sisters wedding in Templeton, she did such a wonderful job! I really appreciated her calm presence. Lisa and her staff went above and beyond to make sure that everything my sister wanted to happen came to fruition. Her staff were professional and very friendly. There was a slight last minute emergency and Lisa handled it without my sister even knowing! I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/26/2016

You will not be disappointed. She was always available, calm, knowledgable and went beyond what was required. Excellent job! She was there with ideas, and suggestions. I cannot say enough good things about her.

Sent on 04/27/2016