Eclipse Event Co. Reviews

70 | Austin, TX

70 Reviews for Eclipse Event Co.

• Rachael

Rachael H. · Married on 03/04/2021

Highly Recommend!

Kristi and Lauren have an amazing, talented team at Eclipse Event Co. I have worked with nearly every planner on their staff, from huge elaborate weddings to much simpler, smaller affairs. Their professionalism, creativity and enthusiasm is consistent across the board. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding, bar mitzvah, etc. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/25/2020
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 06/12/2020

Eclipse made planning stress free for this MOB - even in time of Covid

I don’t know what we would have done without Stacy at Eclipse. When my daughter got engaged, I figured my daughter and I would be the main wedding planners. After all, I had experience planning big fundraisers and other major events. However, I took the sound advice from other recent MOB friends who told me a wedding planner was invaluable. Best. Advice. Ever. We were referred to Eclipse by a family friend. From the pre meeting phone call my daughter had with Stacy and the first meeting (7 months before the wedding day), Stacy instantly “got” my daughter’s vibe and helped educate us on budget and how to use it to meet our goals. She immediately started the ball rolling - I knew we made the right choice. We did Eclipse’s “The Mix” package which is in between “day of” and “full service”, and lets you customize which areas of service you want/need, which Stacy advised on as well. She led and guided us through the process, provided expertise and advice only a true pro knows and was a calm, super organized, kind presence. Behind the scenes, she sourced all of these great vendors and acted as the go between, which was especially helpful as Covid-19 hit midway through planning and we had to change course. Throughout it all, she kept all of us on track and kept us sane during this crazy process and time. Having Stacy allowed both my daughter, her fiance and I to enjoy the planning process rather than be consumed and stressed out by it. After our daughter’s ceremony, even the church coordinator said she wished every bride “had a Stacy”!! So true!

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • JENNIFER

Jennifer W. · Married on 12/08/2019

You need this planner!

Feun is awesome! She was very kind, patient and accommodating. Her organizational skills are incredible and the whole day of my daughter's wedding flowed effortlessly because of her. I would highly recommend Feun and Eclipse Event Co. for your wedding.

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing, Thoughtful, Resourceful--above and beyond just a wedding planner

There are not enough words to explain how incredible Kristi and Eclipse Events are. Choosing Kristi as my planner made my dream wedding possible. Not only did she capture my vision from day one--but she knew which vendors could make it possible within my budget. Her experience in the industry is invaluable. From the smallest details to flawlessly helping me with a venue change less than a month prior to my wedding--she pulled off the wedding of a lifetime. She also went above and beyond on a daily basis answering my calls, texts, and emails leading up to the wedding. I could go on and on. Choosing Eclipse Events for your wedding will be THE best decision you can make for yourself as a bride!!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Kayley

Kayley · Married on 06/22/2019

We got to enjoy our WHOLE day!

We knew we were hiring a wedding planner, we just didn’t know we would hit the jackpot. I truly wish I could put into words how wonderful Loren was with me and Felipe. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, we had to postpone our wedding by almost a whole year only a month out from our original date (yeah, you read that right). Loren was kind, understanding and never stopped supporting us. She continued this support and planning throughout our entire process. Loren created a real “safe space” where no idea was too much but all ideas were met with realistic expectations and a plan for follow through. It was amazing. She not only kept up with me but more often than not, Loren beat me to it and that is no easy feat! She thought of everything x1000 and I have no idea what went on day-of because I stopped paying attention to anything around 2pm day of and just enjoyed every second of it. I didn’t have to worry about a thing! Even when it started thundering, Loren kept her cool, moved EVERYTHING up and it was even more incredible. She dealt with family, friends, vendors, and ME with ease. She is so patient and creative. All my ladies kept mentioning how she was such a perfect mix of kind and firm. Loren, you were made for this. I wish I could hire you for everything all the time. THANK YOU.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Tommy Y. · Married on 03/16/2019

If you want a smooth wedding, use Eclipse

If you are sitting here reading reviews on the fence on whether or not to book Eclipse Event Co for your wedding, please, do yourself a favor and book them! I was hesitant paying for a planner at first, but once we got down to the month of the wedding, Tessa swooped in and took care of everything for us. From coordinating with all of our vendors, to answering silly questions we had about the little things, she was there for us. The day of the wedding felt so carefree and calm, all because Tessa was running around all afternoon making sure everything was absolutely perfect. After the wedding, both my wife and I both agreed that having Eclipse coordinate our wedding day was probably the vendor that was most worth the money!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • F

Fieby A. · Married on 02/23/2019

I want to get married again because of Tessa!

If you have an opportunity to work with Tessa Johnson at the Austin location, snag her up! You guys can't believe the work this woman has done for me and my husband. She wasn't just a wedding planner, she literally was a God send. She made sure all my crazy requests were done, she responded so fast to everything and kept me up to date of everything. I have a stressful job and 3 step daughters and she made this the least stressful thing in my life. All the vendors she hired were on point and affordable. I can't tell you enough how much I'm going to miss working with her. I want to get married all over again just to work with her. She's the best.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Logan · Married on 02/02/2019

Love this company! They go above and beyond to ensure that I feel confident my wedding will be a huge success, especially Loren Williams, one of the best planners we have ever worked with! I'll always come back to Eclipse.

Sent on 04/02/2018
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely amazing!

We had an unbelievable wedding thanks to Kristi! So helpful and attentive, knowledgeable and kind, couldn't ask for anything more!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Nancy · Married on 09/29/2018

Tessa managed a wedding at our venue, Moriah, last weekend and I was super impressed with the job she did. She created one of the most detailed, helpful timelines I've seen in the 15 years we've held weddings at Moriah. She did an excellent job of keeping vendors on the same page by communicating well with everyone. And she was responsive. I hope I get the opportunity to work with Tessa again.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Madeline · Married on 09/22/2018

Eclipse is a life saver!

I could absolutely not have done it (you know...have a wedding) without Lauren Chumbley and the Eclipse team! They did it all...and much better than I could have! The thing about weddings is that something WILL go wrong. It's inevitable with all the moving pieces. Whether it's a vendor that's late or a server that doesn't know what they're doing or a missing family member moments before your ceremony, Eclipse can (and did) handle it! I'm so happy we worked with Lauren, not only for the day of, but also during the many months leading up to the wedding. I now consider her a friend after spending so much time together! Do yourself a favor and reach out to Eclipse, even if you're not sure about using a wedding planner. You absolutely won't regret it!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/21/2018

Tessa was an amazing wedding coordinator! I don't know what I would have done without her! We don't live in the area so it was super helpful to have her suggestions and expertise especially when it came to local vendors. She was so organized and efficient. Every time I had a question or needed something she was on top of it! She helped create my fairytale wedding and I can't thank her or Eclipse Event Co. enough!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Cathy · Married on 08/17/2018

We were so pleased with Eclipse and our event manager, Kimberly. One of our goals was to really enjoy the wedding week end. With Kimberly and her team there, we were so relaxed. Once she had her amazing timeline and complete, Kimberly just took over. My daughter and I had such a fun wedding day. Kimberly and team handled everything and I were so cheerful and fun to have with us.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Erica · Married on 07/08/2018

My daughter lives in Austin and that is where I wanted the wedding. She had different ideas and she is having it in Colorado. However, when we thought it would be in Austin I purchased some hours from Eclipse. Lauren and Lily were wonderful. They were responsive and understood what we wanted. They found venues that should have worked, but daughter was stubborn and wanted Colorado. If we had the wedding in Austin I know Eclipse would have been great. I am actually sorry I can't use them. I was very impressed with the process we did go through with them. Thanks Lauren and Lily....Erica

Sent on 10/13/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

My hubby and I had an amazing day thanks all to Eclipse and our lovely planner Loren! She was such a dear in helping us decide what we wanted and helping us prioritize our wants and needs. Her responsiveness and availability was so helpful and I can’t thank her enough for making our day the it could possibly be. I highly recommend her and Eclipse! Thank you!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Christy · Married on 06/16/2018

I am so happy to have found and chosen Eclipse! I worked with Tessa who was absolutely amazing. She was very sweet, patient, responsive, and overall just a down-to-earth cool chick :) Eclipse is a stellar company and I would definitely recommend working with them. I felt for the value they were especially great; and helped to make our wedding stress-free and memorable!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Mercedes · Married on 06/02/2018

This is a company that showed true professionalism from start to finish! I came into contact with this fantastic team as their back up florists! I had a week to put everything together and I could not of done it without Loren! She’s amazing! Wise beyond her years that’s for sure. All my interaction with her was via phone, text and email. She’s a go getter, a fix it all woman and a sweetheart! Imagine the pressure of no florist on the Monday before the wedding. Seriously just imagine that! We all were under so much stress and she kept her cool every step of the way. She kept me informed and helped me navigate all the details of what turned out to be a beautiful and stunning wedding. When I finally met her in person it was like meeting a family member you have t seen in a while. We became instant sisters (my much younger sister;) and made it all happen. Keep in mind she not only had me to guide through all this, but all the other vendors and of course the most important person The Bride. Everything was just flawless. I’m dying to work with her and the rest of the team again. If you’re looking for true professionals that know exactly what they are doing, look no further. Let them take care of you like every bride should be! I wish I would of hired them for my wedding:)

Sent on 07/08/2018

Chauncey · Married on 06/02/2018

Lauren made our wedding planning experience the most stress-free and enjoyable process imaginable. She is not only the sweetest person alive--going above and beyond at all times--but knowledgeable, organized, and polished on all wedding planning components to create the perfect day. From our experience, Eclipse Event Co. has a great relationship with many talented Austin vendors that gave us the opportunity to support local businesses. Lauren saved us time and money on every element to our wedding. I would be willing to speak with anyone that is considering Eclipse Event Co. Thanks again, Lauren! It was the best day ever!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Valerie · Married on 05/26/2018

Amy and the Eclipse team took on our eclectic and long list of artists, vendors and wedding guests and managed to perfectly execute our fabulous wedding. While always caring for our experience above all, their attention to detail, thorough communication and perfectly balanced reminders supported our specific style and eased any pre-wedding planning stressors. We are so lucky to have added new friends to our community of support through the Eclipse team.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Kaytlin · Married on 04/06/2018

What an amazing experience it was working with Kristi and Eclipse Event Co! If you're looking for a wedding planner in the Austin area, look no further!

I found Kristi and Eclipse Event Co via The Knot and called to chat before booking. We clicked with Kristi and went with the full package! Kristi was able to help us with everything!

We discussed our ideas on wedding venues and Kristi sent a write-up on several vendors including general comments, website info, and pictures. We eliminated some that we're quite our style and she sent another set. From there we were able to pick several to go visit. Kristi set up everything and from the second that we walked into our wedding venue, we knew it was for us.

Kristi was just phenomenal as our planning continued. She knew exactly what caterer would fit our wants (and it was AMAZING), helped us coordinate two cake tastings, got us set up with the DJ, found us an amazing florist, a wonderful photographer, and set me up with awesome hair and makeup.

I should mention that we were engaged for a year and half, and Kristi was there to help us through that ENTIRE TIME! It was great! So all of those big things came together early and then we had a bit of time to chill.

As the day approached, one absolutely amazing thing Kristi did was send out the timeline for the day. It was actually for the entire wedding we, listing even when my husband and I would arrive and depart Austin, and detailing every bit of the events (ring hand-off, favors, putting out and then collecting the personal items we used to decorate the venue, etc.). I knew I could relax and let her take care of everything!

Our big day came and it went so smoothly and that is all due to Kristi and her amazing contacts that worked together to make a beautiful wedding! Kristi even got down on

Sent on 04/16/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/26/2018

Kristi and her team for made our fairytale come to life! They handled everything, which made the day stress free for our families. Everything went perfect and the day far exceeded anything I had imagined! I highly recommend Eclipse Event Co!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/17/2018

Tessa was seriously a DREAM to work with! What a talented young woman. Without Tessa and Eclipse we wouldn’t have had nearly as special of a day. I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Lacy · Married on 03/10/2018

A planner is the BEST decision I have ever made in regards to our Wedding! Tessa helped me make timelines, layouts, and spoke with all of my vendors for me. It was such a weight off of my shoulders. Without her I would have been lost day of. She made sure everything ran smoothly, fixed any problems that arised, made sure I got to taste both cakes (when they were disappearing quickly), and made sure I stayed on time and the schedule (I love my schedules). I HIGHLY recommend Tessa she is fabulous and kept me sane! Without her I would have been lost. Thank you Tessa for being my saving grace.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Morgan · Married on 03/03/2018

Loren Williams turned my little girl childhood fantasies of my wedding into more than I ever could have hoped for. My wedding was the most spectacular start to an incredible journey my husband and I are on and the day could not have happened without Eclipse Event Co. or Loren and her incredible talent!

Sent on 04/02/2018