Dream Events Reviews

Dream Events 5
Dream Events 6
Dream Events 7

Annaliese R · Married on 06/08/2019

Dream makes the day-of easy!

Lisa, Caesar, and Sergio are the perfect team! We used Dream for catering, florals, and planning. We found Dream because my husband's sister used Dream Events to plan her wedding. I was hesitant at first - wanting to make sure they were a fit for me - but Caesar erased any worries on our first phone call. Lisa and Caesar will work to make all the elements of your wedding to be what you wanted. Lisa worked with us multiple times in person, phone calls, emails, and texts. She responds quickly and offers expertise. She'll reign you in if things are not realistic and politely remind you of realities (bad weather plans). Sergio is in charge of florals and is a complete artist. He is knowledgable about florals and will let you know what flowers will be in season (and last the entire day!).
    On the day of, we had a few minor things come up before the ceremony which Lisa quickly brought to me with options. With those quickly settled, the rest of the night went incredibly smoothly. With Dream at the lead, my husband and I were stress-free and could enjoy the night.
    We also loved the food and signature drinks. We did passed appetizers and buffet dinner which worked smoothly with Dream. The jalapeno margaritas were a hit!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Adrienne · Married on 04/07/2019

Amazing to work with!

Caesar, Lisa and Sergio were so helpful and terrific to work with during our wedding planning process. Dream Events provided our catering and floral decor. They made my wedding vision come to life and exceeded our expectations. Such a great value, their service was impeccable! I definitely recommend Dream Events for weddings or any other special event.

Sent on 04/21/2019
    Dream Events 13
    Dream Events 14

B E · Married on 03/01/2019

Highly recommend Dream.

Lisa. Caesar. Sergio were all amazing. The flowers were GORGEOUS the food the drinks everything. I can’t say enough about this company. So personable

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Dream Events 15

Gabriela · Married on 07/21/2018

It was such a pleasure to work with Dream Weddings of Austin to cater our wedding at The mansion. They did an incredible job from start to finish. So many of our guests complemented on the quality of the food, it was definitely beyond our expectations. We were also blown away by their exceptional service and the professionalism of their catering staff. Caesar and Lisa were very responsive and easy to work with. Sergio helped us maximize our venue and everything look elegant and clean! All of our food was excellent. The set up for the event was also wonderfully-executed and all of the waitstaff who attended to us and our guests were so warm, friendly, and attentive. At the end of the night Dream Weddings of Austin packed up leftovers for us to take home as well which was great for our day-after hangovers! We are thrilled with how everything came out and will definitely be using Dream Weddings of Austin for future events.
    They really gave me my DREAM WEDDING!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Dream Events 23
    Dream Events 24
    Dream Events 25

Linsay · Married on 04/13/2018

Dream Weddings did the planning, decorating, flowers, and drinks for our April 14, 2018 wedding! Lisa, Caesar, and Sergio are the DREAM team!! They made our wedding day run so smoothly and ensured everything was perfect! They put our vision into reality and did a great job making the ceremony and reception venues look amazing. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! I knew from the moment I saw my bouquet for bridal portraits that the flowers on our wedding day would be breathtaking and they were! Lisa and Caesar were lifesavers throughout the day – they communicated with us at every stage whether it be to update us on ceremony start time or when it was time to cut the cake. Here is a list of the services we used:
    - Ceremony & reception flowers, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages: All of our flowers were so beautiful and fresh! Sergio did an awesome job!!
    - Linens for all tables, napkins, chargers: They showed us lots of great options and the ones we used all looked amazing!!
    - Bartenders/specialty drinks: We chose their honey whiskey peach tea drink as well as a classic amaretto sour to serve at our reception. The drinks were delicious and the service was fantastic! Lisa helped us decide how much of each drink, wine, and beer we should buy which was very helpful.
    Things flowed so seamlessly due to Dream Weddings’ help, we could not have done it without them!! We never had a care or worry on our special day because we knew Dream Weddings had it covered!!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Dream Events 30
    Dream Events 31
    Dream Events 32

Kayla · Married on 10/28/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend Dream Weddings of Austin for your wedding or event needs! They are an all inclusive service who take care of almost EVERY category needed for an event. That includes: DJ, food, drinks, flowers etc. they are also very competively priced. They made our dream wedding really happen! Nothing from our point of view went wrong. Everything was perfect. Caesar, Sergio and Lisa really take care of their clients and go above and beyond for them. Please, do yourself a favor and look into Dream Weddings!! A+++

Sent on 10/30/2017

Laura · Married on 10/21/2017

So let me tell you about my wedding day. Was it filled with stress? NO. Was I helping to setup decor and direct vendors where to go and what to do? Absolutely not. My wedding was at 5 pm and I spent the entire morning and afternoon lounging with my bridesmaids while getting hair and makeup done and having drinks. The bustling going on around me was only that of Caesar and Sergio. The biggest decision I made that day was changing the napkin fold due to the high wind that was going on.
    These people are not only amazing at what they do, but they are some of the nicest and genuine people you will ever meet. The year leading up to my wedding was also filled with little to no stress. They gave us choices and we picked our favorite, or I brought them ideas and they brought those ideas to life. Stress of wedding planning and paying for your wedding were things I was not looking forward to, but Dream Weddings made this huge part of my life a breeze. Our contract included food, bar staff, DJ, reception decor, cake, linens, lighting, planner, and day of coordinator. I am sure I am missing something. We paid about $10,000 for 150 people to Dream Weddings. Do not let the sticker price shock you out of going with them. You will not find the service or quality for that amount anywhere. They also provide payment plans so you can pay it off a little at a time.
    Please hire them. We absolutely adore Lisa, Caesar, and Sergio. They are some of the hardest workers we have ever seen. My wedding was legitimately the dream wedding I was hoping for thanks to them. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Dream Events 33
    Dream Events 34
    Dream Events 35

Alexandra · Married on 05/01/2016

My wife and I had the difficult task of planning the perfect cultural hybrid wedding for 300 people while transitioning out of graduate and medical school. Had we done this alone, the process would have been incredibly messy. But thanks to the amazing help from Lisa and Cesar from Dream Weddings, managing our education and careers while trying to concoct the most amazing day of our lives was no longer the impossible dream, but rather a very attainable reality.
    The wedding planners functioned as our specialist liaisons between vision and reality; whether it was minor detail or big picture concept, Dream Weddings took all of our wishes seriously and accommodated our needs to craft an unbelievable day. They were always prompt with replies to questions and requests, and maintained a healthy line of communication between us, the venue and the vendors. Road blocks were rarely hit because quality control was immaculate. My wife and I did not notice any flaws during the entire day. We were free to focus on the joy of the day instead of the details behind it. We would highly recommend this company for anyone’s dream wedding!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Chris · Married on 10/23/2015

We were so lucky to have found Dream Weddings!! We had a destination wedding in the Austin area, and we feel that everyone should use them! From the moment we first met with them until the end of our wedding day, we experienced such great service, quality, and care from each member of their team. Since we had a destination wedding, most of our communication was over email. We sent probably close to one hundred emails to the team and always received a quick response for each email. That in itself is exceptional service!!!
    I (bride) was so very pleased on the wedding day when I saw all the flowers and decorations. They exceeded my expectations! The appetizers were very delicious and beautifully presented. All of our guests stated that our wedding was very beautiful. We will always have the happiest memory of our wedding day. Thank you, Dream Weddings!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Dream Events's reply:

Christine and James, it was a pleasure working with you over the last several months! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It's always great to hear a bride talk about how happy she is with her wedding. We wish you the best as you begin the next phase of your lives together! Thank you from all of us on the Dream Weddings Team!

Jody · Married on 09/05/2015

We accidentally found Dream Wedding and Events while looking for a company to do wedding invitations, and I am SO grateful we did. While Dream Weddings doesn’t do invitations, they do nearly everything else for a wedding. We ended up using them for our catering, floral, cake/desserts, ceremony music, and DJ. Our wedding was so amazing and memorable and it was all because of them!
    Here are a few of the many things I loved about Dream Weddings:
    1. Their easy, online form for quotes
    2. They were one of the VERY few vendors who actually responded promptly to all our emails or calls and with detailed and helpful information
    3. Lisa, Cesar especially, but everyone with Dream Weddings sincerely cared about making our wedding fun, memorable, and stress free. THIS WAS HUGE!
    4. They worked around our work schedules and allowed us to come in for late night tastings and meetings
    5. All the food was remarkable, and NOTHING like typical, dry, wedding food. Everyone is still commenting how great it was!

After our first conversation with Lisa and Ceasar we quickly saw that they absolutely love what they do, and they have the experience to make all your wedding dreams come true. Even the ones you don't even realize you have!
    They had wonderful suggestions for food pairings when we explained we were mixing traditional Italian and Hispanic families for the wedding. Every other vendor's response was - we can do whatever you want. It was overwhelming. Dream Weddings could create anything we wanted as well, but we were looking for a little guidance from experts. In the end, they helped put together our perfect dinner for our special day after we described a few of ours and our families favorite dishes. And they had different price point options available for all appetizers, entrees, salads, and even specialty drinks.
    If you ever need assistance with an event/wedding, I would HIGHLY recommend contacting Dream Wedding & Events. They made our wedding such an amazing day!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Amazing!!!! My husband and I used Dream Weddings because we were looking for chandeliers for our wedding venue. The chandeliers that Dream Wedding has are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! They have two different sizes, a grand chandelier and a small chandeliers. We placed the grand one over our sweetheart table and the smaller one over our cake table. The service provided by Dream Weddings was amazing! They were on time for arrival and the set-up was perfect! Our guests at the wedding absolutely loved the chandeliers and they were the perfect touch to our special day. Thank you Dream Weddings!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Angela · Married on 11/10/2016

I highly recommend for any décor I was very impressed with the ceremony setup and reception decorations. Everyone there was very nice and helpful..

Sent on 01/24/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2016

My fiancé and I heard about Dream Weddings thru a friend and decided to meet with them when we started planning our wedding. Lisa and Caesar were great our first meeting, they talked with us about expectations and theme we had in mind for the wedding. They were able to give us a budget/estimate that day.
    We decided to have Dream Weddings take care of our flowers, table setting and décor, DJ, bartenders, cake, lighting, reception décor and day of planner. (Came out to close to $10-11,000 so you can have an idea of cost, but we had upgraded items)
    They made it so easy for us. We scheduled multiple meetings through-out the process, and they would show us place settings, flower ideas, anything we saw on Pinterest they were able to create for us. Most of my contact was with Lisa, and she was very quick to respond. Within the hour most times, but usually same day if I had any questions or concerns.
    Day of the wedding, the team went out to our venue early and set everything up, we literally didn’t have to lift a finger they did it all! And it turned out beautiful. Everyone was extremely impressed with how it turned out, and our parents loved it.
    For day of planning- they helped us set a timeline and stick to it that evening without being super pushy and very flexible to the mood of the crowd and my fiancé and me.
    We would recommend them to friends or anyone looking for a planner. They are creative and can show you lots of ideas, but do really well in making our visions a reality and executing ideas we showed them from Pinterest and other photos.
    Thank you Lisa and Caesar and the DW team!

Sent on 04/18/2016