Doubletree by Hilton Orlando Airport Reviews

8 | Orlando, FL

8 Reviews for Doubletree by Hilton Orlando Airport

Maha · Married on 10/20/2018

Elegant, Well Organized and Budget Friendly

If you are looking to have a beautiful and well organized wedding, you need to go to The DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Airport. I recently had my wedding of 320+ guests at the hotel in their Grand Ballroom and cocktail hour in their Atrium. Firstly, the hotel itself is beautiful and impressive. The Atrium is newly renovated and our guests loved the glass paneled ceilings as the sun set during cocktail hour. It's spacious and elegant which set the perfect mood for the rest of the evening. The ballroom easily accommodated our guests with no back to back seating and plenty of entrances/exits which led to wide foyers where our banquet style dinner was served. They also provided a stage and did every little detail I requested such as specific napkin folds and even tucked in my wedding favors for me so I had nothing to worry about. The hotel suggested 2 great vendors, Simply the Best Creations and Photolocity who were professional and easy to work with as well. As far as management goes, I could not have asked for and honestly did not expect such an amazing team. The wedding specialist, Mackenzie Markowitz, is an angel sent down to make a bride's life so much easier and organized. Only a phone call or text a way she handled everything with such ease and professionalism even during the last minute changes to the events. I actually looked forward to sitting down and going over details and emails with her because I knew she was on my team and was as invested in creating my dream wedding as I was. And that personalized attention is everything when you're planning your own wedding. The hotel manager Amar, banquet head Steven, and front desk staff especially Rabiyah, were with us every step of the way making sure we had everything we needed from 14 chafing dishes, a constant supply of Starbucks, warm words and multiple luggage deliveries. I don't think everything would have gone smoothly as it did had it not been for the amazing team at this hotel. I highly recommend them from one happy bride to another, you will not be disappointed. Thank you once again to The DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Airport.

Sent on 11/02/2018

NICHELLE · Married on 10/07/2017

HAD MY MOM'S 80TH BIRTHDAY PARTY IT WAS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING ALL OF OUR GUESTS WHERE IN AWWW
    TARA PINTOR WAS AWESOME THANKS FOR EVERYTHING ALSO DEIGO AND THE SERVERS WHERE AWESOME HATS OFF TO THE CHEF SIMPLY AMAZING THANKING EVERYONE FOR A SPECTACULAR NIGHT

MRS GARLICK

Sent on 10/24/2017

Jad · Married on 08/20/2017

Tara was very responsive to emails and calls regarding our event. The day of the wedding she was onsite and helping where she could. The hotel front staff was very accommodating to our guests. Food was great! Overall very pleased!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

They were extremely flexible and accommodating! Although we ultimately decided to not have a wedding/reception in Orlando, Tara was amazing and is still extremely helpful to us!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Hari Krishna · Married on 04/29/2017

It was a great experience to celebrate my sister's wedding at Doubletree. Wedding specialist at Doubletree who worked with us was cordial and highly professional. Most of our vendors were referred by the Doubletree and they offered excellent service.

Sent on 08/27/2017
  • Patricia & Jaime

Patricia · Married on 07/25/2009

The place was gorgeous on wedding day. The event coordinator at the hotel was very helpful and accomodating. My only complaint is that the food was not as good as when we tasted it on the tasting day. But the rest makes up for it.

Sent on 08/06/2009

Sheila · Married on 04/05/2014

3.5

The Hilton staff were all professional, warm, responsive, and helpful before, during and after our event. Everyone had a wonderful time!

Sent on 04/26/2018

3.5

Tara was super attentive to our needs. She contacted us with any changes, updates and everything in-between (she was like out planner without the title!) They definitely know how to work with your budget despite your high guest count. This hotel gives you your money's worth!

Sent on 09/27/2016