DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Meadow Lands Reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Meadow Lands 3
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Meadow Lands 4

cassandra · Married on 05/18/2019

Our wedding day

My reception at the Doubletree was fantastic . Room looked beautiful. Everyone was very attentive, food was amazing and I have gotten many compliments. Nicole the lady in charge was great!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Lida · Married on 05/25/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better team to help with my son's wedding! Awesome people...great personalities...and on top of everything! Thank you for helping to make their wedding so memorable! A special shout out to Daniel!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Meadow Lands 5

Tiffany · Married on 12/31/2017

I had my NYE wedding at the DoubleTree Meadow Lands and I honestly cannot say enough to compliment how wonderful everything turned out. We choose the all inclusive package. Daniel, Stefanie, and Michelle were amazing. They waited on me and my bridal party all day. They made sure everything was perfect. When we got to walk through the reception area for a first look, I seriously wanted to cry. It was so beautiful and exactly what we wanted. They paid attention to every small detail down to our snack table. Our guests raved about the hotel, food, and service all weekend. Michelle even helped the groomsmen with their pocket squares and ties! She was a lifesaver on the day of. I would highly recommend having your wedding here.

Sent on 01/03/2018
    DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Meadow Lands 6
    DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Meadow Lands 7
    DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh - Meadow Lands 8

Caitlin · Married on 11/04/2017

The doubletree had earned a 1 star review from me for several reasons, ranging across the spectrum, but their stand in wedding sales rep Stefanie turned it around for me. I still wouldn’t say everything was perfect for me, but Stefanie and Michelle deserve 5 stars.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/10/2014

Danielle, our wedding coordinator was SO great! She made every little change we needed, even up until the day before the wedding. The room looked beautiful and the food was amazing. Everyone thought it was a terrific wedding reception. My only negative comment would be that the cookies were not attended to... a couple types ran out in the room and were not replenished.

Sent on 05/19/2014

We used this facility for our wedding venue and very surprised. Everything was perfect from the beginning to the end. It was right within our budget and we are very happy we had our wedding here!!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Lenna · Married on 09/11/2010

I had my Bridal shower and wedding reception at the Holiday Inn and could not have been happier! Mary Ann and Pete were wonderful! The food was amazing, the room looked beautiful and Mary Ann and Pete were there for us from beginning to end! The Holiday Inn is the best place to have any party or wedding reception. Thank you Mary Ann and Pete!

Sent on 10/27/2010

Kayla · Married on 04/09/2017

3.5

The actual morning of the wedding was hectic not being able to find the coordinator however after that it was great

Sent on 04/13/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/14/2013

3.0

My daughter's wedding was on 9-14-13. We had so many comments, and 3 weeks later, I am still receiving positive calls from people. Everything about this venue is spectacular. The food was amazing - delicious, top quality and served to each guest hot! The decor was gorgeous. Yes, we went with the platinum package that included chair covers, centerpieces (we worked with the local florist and upgraded - our chocie and even used them for all the girls' bouquets), cake (we worked with the local baker), top shelf alcohol, etc. We did pay for extras - upgraded cocktail hour to include a pierogie bar - hit of the night - and sparkly table runners, etc. The wedding consultant, MaryAnn was very easy to work with although sometimes difficult to reach. She cooordinated everything with all our other vendors. She promised us a beautiful wedding and it was. Even some of our "known for complaning" relatives had only positive things to say. (MaryAnn has since been promoted and Danielle Gillespie is now working with the brides. We had brief contact with her. My husband and I and the groom's parents gave the young couple exactly what they wanted and deserved. Yes, I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants an elegant affair. And it's only about 20 minutes from Pittsburgh International Airport. We had a lot of out-of-town guests and this was perfect. With The Meadows Casino and Racetrack within walking distance (the hotel provides a shuttle) and Tanger OUtlets across the highway, this was the ideal location for a great weekend wedding experience!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

Overall our experience at the double tree was great, the staff was professional and efficient. Michelle and Stefanie were super helpful, they made sure that my every need was met and followed through with everything. The event was beautiful from the up lighting to the cake/cookie table, the service was great and most importantly the food came out hot. The food is what most people remember, this is what my husband I feared the most, that it would be the typical "wedding meal" - luke warm/dried out. But it came out the complete opposite, hot and delicious! We didnt hear not a single negative comment from any of our guests, everyone said the venue was beautiful and the staff friendlt. Thanks to all the banquet staff, Michelle and Stefanie to making our special day a memorable one.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Stacy · Married on 08/10/2013

We really enjoyed our wedding at the Double Tree. Everyone was wonderful to work with and went above and beyond our expectations. Every guest told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to!

Sent on 09/17/2014
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 10/13/2017

4.2
      2.5

We picked the DoubleTree because that is where we met, so it made sense to have our wedding there!
    The only reason why I did not give them a full 5 is because of the confusion we had in the process leading up to the wedding. We had a total of 3 different wedding coordinators in the short months when we booked until the wedding. It of course was fine, but they did not even let me know about them letting the first coordinator go until a couple weeks after. The second coordinator was all about her own wedding and had a bad attitude. They let her go 2 months before our wedding and I found out because she stopped replying to my emails and after a month of no communications I went to the venue and that's where I was told she was no longer with the company for over a month. Talk about unprofessional. I wanted to cry because it was a month before my wedding, I never met the coordinator, and when I did she had very little information about my wedding due to the previous coordinators not being organized. It was a little hectic to say the least. I am however glad I stuck with it and we did have the wedding there. It really is a beautiful venue and once things got worked out it was well worth it. The food was amazing and not overly priced.
    Only other thing that upset me was we paid to have 3 kinds of beer and they only provided 2, but we were running around so much we barley got to enjoy anything so no big deal.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Gina · Married on 11/09/2013

3.5

I recently had my wedding here and was very satisfied with how it went. The wedding planner, Danielle is very efficient and easy to work with. The staff makes an exceptional meal and feeds the wedding guests in a timely manner.

Sent on 11/18/2013