Don't Mess With the Bride Reviews

1 User photo

Don't Mess With the Bride 1

Michelle · Married on 08/03/2019

Fabulous! WOW!

Our wedding was a dream! Everything flowed so beautifully and the decor was gorgeous. Rehearsal was great and Kari was wonderful at leading us! We highly recommend using DMWTB for day of coordination!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Katie Jones · Married on 05/23/2019

Will & Kari Are The Best!

Will and Kari were awesome to work with! We found a killer venue that we loved but the people at the venue were a serious pain in the butt to work with. That's when we brought in Will. He was able to manage all of the conversations with the venue and stop me from going insane!

From running the rehearsal to giving us tips on setting up our wedding playlist, they went above and beyond. Our wedding would have been so stressful without Will and Kari. There were lots of last minute details I never would have even thought of but they were on top of everything.

My husband and I got to relax and enjoy every moment of our wedding thanks to the Don't Mess With The Bride team!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Don't Mess With the Bride 2

melissa · Married on 09/08/2018

Will did a spectacular job executing our day. He was able to take all of my crazy notes and drawings and turn it all into a cohesive game plan. His team executed wonderfully and worked their butts off until the day was done. They were quick on their feet in making decisions and left me and my family alone unless we were really needed (except to check-in periodically to make sure we had enough to drink). Pricing was great and availability for questions and meetings was plenty. Hire them!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Mauura · Married on 09/01/2018

Will and Kari are amazing! Choosing to hire Don't Mess With the Bride was some of the best money we spent in our wedding budget. Because of Will and his team our rehearsal was fun, our wedding day was smooth and we were able to just enjoy all the people gathered with us instead of focusing on paying vendors, keeping the timeline on track and keeping glasses full. Thanks for everything! Our wedding was so much better than either of us ever imagined it could be, and Don't Mess With the Bride was a huge part of that!

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • Dani

Dani · Married on 08/25/2018

Will and Kari did an excellent job working with us to provide day-of coordination services. They were responsive and worked hard to ensure that our day was seamless and organized. They were organized during our venue walkthrough, pre-meetings and were communicative and professional on our wedding day. I highly recommend DMWTB for your big day!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Lexi · Married on 07/21/2018

Will and Kari were truly incredible. Will really came through and without them I would not have had kept my cool throughout the day. They did things without hesitation and made everything work. They really, truly delivered. I recommend these guys for sure!

Sent on 07/31/2018

John · Married on 01/14/2018

Will was fantastic, very professional, personable, and on top of everything which alleviated the stresses of our special day. We highly recommend him and his staff for your special event.

Sent on 02/17/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

I cant say enough about Will. I cant imagine having a more stress-free well-run and managed wedding, and most of that is due to Will. He was reaching out to vendors on his own before our wedding day even though we technically only hired him as a "day-of" coordinator. He went above and beyond his call of duty. I felt such an ease all day knowing Will was there and helping with everything while I was just getting pampered and ready. He took charge during the rehearsal and made sure all of the wedding party was rehearsed and informed on how the next day would run. It truly was a perfect day and I have Will to thank for that.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Richelle · Married on 08/12/2017

Will was amazing and super helpful. On our special day he handled everything. Made sure everything was perfect!! I highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Heidi · Married on 07/15/2017

Will and his team were wonderful!! They were always prompt and helpful with questions or concerns. They made everything come together for the wedding and took care of the details that I didn't have time or forethought to handle. The staff we worked with were very professional, helpful and a positive fixture at the wedding. I can't express enough how thankful I was to have their help. Hiring them was one of the best decisions I made for the wedding. As the mother-of-the-bride it was such a relief to put everything in Will's hands and just enjoy the ceremony and reception. Would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Jackie · Married on 05/27/2017

I cannot express the amazingness that Will and his team is. I was a DIY bride, on my own (everyone was out of state) and Will was there to help with questions and recommendations along the way. The entire engagement, my husband and I kept saying to each other “I am so happy we hired him”. Story time; at the rehearsal, the DMWTB team was there to help up set up for the big day (centerpieces, tablecloths, etc.) and I had made some signs out of big picture frames and a BAR sign out of corks. Well, turns out there was no place to hang them and the R on my sign totally busted in route. Before I could even think, Will said, “Don’t worry about it, I will take care of it”. Somehow magically the next day there were cute wooden stands that held up my signs and my BAR sign was fixed and secured on a piece of wood (and is now sitting in our kitchen on display because I love it so much). The day of the wedding, all my husband and I focused on was us getting married and being with all of our loved ones; DMWTB literally did everything else. They ran the bar, cut the cake, poured the champagne, kept us on a schedule (but were flexible which was also amazing, because we got to do what we wanted) and probably a million other things. Will even kept checking in to make sure we were doing okay; making sure we had drinks, before the ceremony giving us water and keeping us calm. My favorite part; we had an hour of clean up at the end, and at the end of the hour, everything was cleaned up and put in boxes and bags and my husband and I did not lift a finger, we were so busy saying goodbye and all of a sudden it was all done! On a side note, we received so many compliments from our guests about how nice the entire staff was. Looking back, this was honestly the best use of our money, easily (and they really should charge more but I am very happy that they are such a reasonable cost). Just hire them. It will be the best decision you make (besides marrying the love of your life of course)

Sent on 06/07/2017

Kristina · Married on 11/20/2016

Hiring Don't Mess With The Bride was the best thing I did for my wedding. Will and his employee Tom were organized, professional, flexible, and efficient, and couldn't have made our wedding day any better or smoother. We used them for day-of coordination, and my wedding was a little outside the norm; it was an afternoon wedding, with a very busy - and short! - timeline. Will and Tom took all of my requests in stride, and when we had a flower vase disaster right before my ceremony was supposed to start, Will handled it so smoothly that more than a few of my guests came up to tell me about how awesome they were, and what a great job they did. I was oblivious to the disaster (in a good way!) - to me, my wedding day was completely stress free, because these two handled all of the details with care and respect for my wishes. To top it all off, they were the most reasonably priced service I could find, and after my experience with them I would be hard pressed to find someone as well qualified. Worth every penny we spent and then some.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Corrie · Married on 10/01/2016

I’m what you might call a ‘Type A Bride’...Up until a few months before the wedding I was all about doing it all by myself. Then the realization dawned on me. I don’t have super powers and I can’t be in two places at once. Damn.

My husband and I came to the conclusion that we were spending too much time/money/effort on this party to not be present and enjoy the day. This is where Don’t Mess with the Bride comes in. Right from the start Will’s calm and confident demeanor assured me that our big day was in good hands. He impressed me with his initiative in taking care of a parking issue we had right off the bat.

One thing I hadn’t thought of was needing help with the rehearsal, but having Will there as a voice of experience went a long way to calm my first time friend officiant. One awesome thing was how Will started off the rehearsal – He got everyone to put his number in their phone. From that point he took the weight off my shoulders as point of contact. Letting go of that responsibility was the best way to start my wedding weekend.

One thing that worked so well for my multi-location event was Don’t Mess with the Bride’s team approach. Will was running things from the ceremony location and Daniel was back at the reception site making sure my guests got on the shuttle alright and that my décor ideas were executed even better than I’d hoped. Being a designer myself it was hard on me to not be the one decorating for my reception. I appreciated that Daniel had the eye for detail and was able to make the right decisions in my absence.

We’re back from the honeymoon now and still can’t believe how perfect our wedding day was. Our families have remarked how nice it was to just relax and be guests (rather than worker bees). Thanks to Will and team for allowing us to focus on the truly important things that day.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Nate · Married on 07/09/2016

We're STILL hearing, “Your wedding was amazing. It was the best…can’t believe how great it was.” and we got married 11 months ago (sorry to take so long to leave this review!).

I can tell you it wouldn’t have been this way without “Don’t Mess With the Bride”. We worked with Will and he was the perfect buffer for our guests and other vendors (our photographer, videographer, caterer etc.) so soon-to-be-wife and I could focus on all the right things, feel relaxed, confident, and not have to worry about answering questions - how to seat more guests, direct guests from ceremony to pictures to dinner to reception etc.

I can't imagine trying to pull a wedding off without Don't Mess With the Bride. Thanks for everything, Will!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Jenn · Married on 09/13/2015

Will was absolutely wonderful! We had an intimate little wedding of 30 people, but even with that low of a head count, there was so much to be coordinated. He took charge in the best way possible--very courteous and collaborative. He was so pleasant to work with and so calm under pressure. He also had such nice mannerisms dealing with all the guests and our wedding party. People loved him. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect because of him and I can't say enough good things about him! Just know that you're in good hands and with him, you'll be able to enjoy every single minute of your special day with no stress or worry!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Emily · Married on 08/26/2017

Will, Kari, and the rest of the crew made our wedding day run SO much more smoothly than if we had done it ourselves. They are the perfect bridge between a DIY wedding and whatever the next step up is and helped us to bring it all together. I'm pretty sure they touched every part of our wedding day - they played bartender, ran the wedding ceremony, played defense with difficult family members, cleaned up everything, made sure our music was loud enough, and generally made things flow. I am very very grateful that I was able to actually enjoy my day. It's hard to give the management of something you've worked for months (or years) to somebody else, and there are always differing communication styles that can make things challenging, but Will, Kari, and their team smoothed things over and took my worry away!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Vicki · Married on 09/02/2017

We could not have pulled off our wedding without Will and his team! We weren't sure if it was worth the investment to hire a DOC but hands down it is. Will displayed the utmost professionalism with his calm demeanor and ensuring everything went as smoothly as possible, going beyond the call at the end of the night to wrap things up. Things didn't go perfectly but I don't believe you can account and take care for everything with the magnitude of moving parts. During the planning phase, Will was very attentive to our vision of having a creative DIY wedding and guided us along the way without being forceful. Because Will has a full time job on the side, some things were not as detailed or prompt but this isn't an issue if you have a more relaxed personality but may be if you are full on Type A or a bridezilla. Thank you Will for bringing our crazy wedding to life - you rock!!

Sent on 09/12/2017