DJ Tron Reviews

8 | Atlanta, GA

8 Reviews for DJ Tron

• Theo

Theo Guidry · Getting married on 02/09/2020

DJ Tron is a master MC! A true delight to work with.

DJ Tron kept the party going all night long and people truly loved his music and MC skills. I highly recommend him for any occasion but especially weddings. We told him what we were going for and he provided it and then some! I was extremely satisfied with our selection. People are still asking " who was the DJ", lol and that's what you want.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Star · Married on 09/20/2015

DJ Tron blessed our wedding with his skills and was AMAZING. Our guests were on the dance floor before we could even finish dinner and it was exactly what I wanted. I hadn’t heard him play prior to my wedding day and went off of reviews and reputation alone and let me tell you, he did not disappoint. Not only was he open to our suggestions, but he felt the vibe of the crowd and fed off of that all night. The music was so good that I forgot it was my own wedding and I was supposed to be sitting pretty instead of sweating it out on the dance floor lol. In addition to being talented, he and DJ Dre Live were very professional. They were extremely prompt, needed little to no direction and were a pleasure to work with. I also used him for the reception lighting and that came out good as well. Absolutely loved them!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Virginia · Married on 03/28/2014

DJ Tron was professional, laid back and extremely easy to work with. We gave him very little direction outside of the diversity of our guests, but he ROCKED THE HOUSE!!!! The music was so good that during dinner I found myself hurrying to eat so that I could run to the dance floor. My guests obviously felt the same way, because we all gathered our votive candles and waived them in the air as we ate dinner and enjoyed the music.

Immediately after dinner we all rushed the dance floor and it stayed packed for the rest of the night. There were many highlights to our special event and one of them was definitely DJ Tron. An extremely elegant and sophisticated wedding reception quickly turned into the party of the year!!!

Sent on 05/07/2014
  • rochanda

rochanda · Married on 04/13/2013

DJ Tron was outstanding --My wedding reception was a BLAST. Everyone enjoyed the music and it was exactly what i wanted my reception to be A PARTY!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Marlon & Cassandra · Married on 03/23/2013

If you are looking for the best DJ then DJ Tron is it! I must say that I am so glad that we selected him to DJ our special day. I met DJ Tron and told him that I wanted to do something special during my wedding ceremony for my husband to be. I explained to him that I wanted to record a love letter dedicated to my now husband. He was polite with this calm spirit and simply said ok let's do it. We met up and recorded this letter in just a few minutes. I was so nervous but DJ Tron assured me that everything would be fine. He was right!

The day of the wedding, right before I made my grand entrance- my love letter began to play. It was magical! No one knew were this was coming from- DJ Tron played the pre-recording so perfectly that no one realized this was a pre-recorded message, they all thought they were listening to me live! There was not a dry eye in the place.

Then, to top that off, we initially told DJ Tron that we wanted our reception to be like a party. We wanted everyone on the dance floor all night. Not only did he show up with our favorite songs, he showed out! Everyone could not believe they were at a real wedding that had such a amazing DJ who played all the right songs, all night long that everyone in the building could either sing or dance too! DJ Tron is the BEST at what he do!

If you want to have an unforgettable wedding reception DJ Tron is your guy!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Sydney · Married on 06/17/2011

If you want to have a true Atlanta hip hop DJ, look no further than DJ Tron. He was the LIFE of the party and none of our guests could stop dancing/booty shaking/laughing! It was fantastic. He taught us new dances, he made up catch phrases (that my friends are still saying and will probably continue to quote for months), and I honestly didn't have to give him any kind of "do not play" list. He wouldn't even think of playing something cheesy. It was so great to feel like we were in a true dance club!!!

Sent on 07/06/2011

Lola · Married on 12/14/2013

3.0

Pleasant to work with, patient, great music, happy family!! Thanks Tron! You made our daughter's wedding a great celebration!!

Sent on 12/21/2013

S · Married on 11/11/2017

2.6
      2.0
      2.5
      3.0

He left our reception after our introduction to play another gig. He didn’t tell us he was leaving, he told our coordinator he had an “emergency”...Atlanta has a small DJ community and we heard through a friend that he didn’t have an emergency but anothe gig to Work...even though we booked him almost a year in advance.

Sent on 11/26/2017