Details Wedding Coordination Reviews

73 | Island Park, NY

73 Reviews for Details Wedding Coordination

73 Details Wedding Coordination Reviews

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Gina and Eldy were absolutely wonderful! They were on top of everything the day of the wedding and even the days leading up to the wedding. They were very well prepared and had everything that I needed for any touch ups with my hair, etc. They made the entire day run smoothly. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you Lauren for the lovely review! We wish you and Gio a beautiful life together!

Dawn · Married on 09/22/2018

Gina and Eldee were amazing. I used them for the rehearsal dinner and the day of the wedding. Gina was right on top of everything. She made sure everything went smoothly at the rehearsal and then the day of the Wedding. Eldee was great she made sure everything was perfect with the girls hair and dresses. Anything you needed they both were right there to help you out. I highly recommend them to anyone. They made my daughters wedding day go smoothly. I didn't worry about anything. They handled all the vendors before the day making a time schedule where everyone should be at. It was great. Thanks again for everything.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Dawn, it was a pleasure working with you to help make Lauren and Gio's wedding day truly memorable. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
  • Alanna

Alanna Tweedy · Married on 08/11/2018

Hire them!

Hiring Gina and Vanessa was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. They were so organized and prepared, helped us make sense of all the other vendors and timelines and they were fun and happy the whole time. If you are considering using Details Wedding Coordination, stop what you are doing and just hire them. It will make your day so much better to have their expertise guiding you along the way. I cannot imagine having done our wedding day without them! Love them!

gabrielle · Married on 05/12/2018

Gina and her assistant Eldy helped my wedding day run so smoothly. They eased all of my concerns and were truly prepared for anything that popped up. I would highly recommend Details Wedding Coordination by Gina!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Details Wedding Coordination 1

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review Gabrielle! We loved being a part of your beautiful day!

JANE · Married on 04/21/2018

Gina was terrific on the wedding day. She new exactly what to do at all times. We could not have had such a wonderful perfect wedding day without her.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you Jane, it was a pleasure working with you!

Theodora · Married on 04/14/2018

Gina was absolutely amazing! She made our wedding experience perfect! It was stress free and she handled every little detail. I definitely recommend having her!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you Dora, we loved being a part of your big day!!!!!

Natasha · Married on 09/07/2017

Gina & Eldy are amazing. Gina was always quick to respond anytime I had questions or concerns about my upcoming wedding. The day of the wedding while getting ready my veil had gotten crinkled and one of the stones in my earrings came out. Eldy took charge and ironed my veil & Gina had crazy glue to fix my earring. They were organized & keep us on track and on time. I had a large bridal party. Anything that could have went wrong they were there to fix. Later on I heard their was a seating issue with a family member but I wasn’t even made aware of it during reception because they took care of it. Honestly they were the best investment I made for the wedding. If you want to ensure the day of your wedding that everything goes smoothly you need Gina & Eldy by your side.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Natasha, it was such a pleasure to work with you on your beautiful wedding day! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! xoxoxo

Danielle · Married on 08/26/2017

Gina is incredible! She helped me with day of coordination, along with Vanessa, and the two of them could not have been any better! They helped the entire day and put me completely at ease! Could not have done without them!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Dannielle and Oliver 5!!!!! I cannot stop GUSHING about how incredible your wedding was! Wishing you both an eternity of love and happiness. xoxo

Hilary · Married on 06/17/2017

Gina and her assistant Eldy were amazing on the day of my wedding. I walked into the room and everything was set up as though I had been there - every little detail was better than I had imagined and all my visions and dreams came to life. Communicating with Gina up to the wedding was seamless and fluid, she worked hard to get everything organized and be in touch with all the vendors. She is a great and essential person to have supporting your big day! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Hilary! We loved working with you and your mom to create such a beautiful and unique wedding! Wishing you and Konstantine all the best for a beautiful life together.

Denise · Married on 06/09/2017

Gina.was.absolutely.amazing!Extremely.professional.friendly.prepared.and.of.course.helpful!I.highly.recommend.hiring.Details.by.Gina!

Sophia · Married on 05/20/2017

Gina was fantastic in making sure our wedding day ran smoothly! She was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Jiju · Married on 04/29/2017

Highly recommend Gina! The day went perfectly because of her !

Tracy · Married on 10/08/2016

Working with Gina from Details Wedding Coordination was so easy. She was super friendly and professional, and I'm so glad she was part of our special day. She worked so hard to keep everything running smoothly on the day of, and it made all the difference in the world. My husband and I didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day because we knew Gina was there to take care of it. Our other vendors and family members were all so impressed at how smoothly our wedding went, and we owe that all to Gina. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review Tracy, it was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding!

Sandra · Married on 08/27/2016

Gina was great. Initially we were a bit unclear on the role of a Coordinator day-of because we organized our wedding ourselves, were intimately close to the details, and had an Event Manager. However, it was so helpful having Gina and her assistant keep everyone organized and on time. There's just so many people who are involved and need to be coordinated so we were really thankful to have her there. And whenever I needed an extra hand she was there right away, happy to help with whatever the ask was. Thanks Gina!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Sandy, it was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding, wishing you and Tom a lifetime of happiness!

Lisa · Married on 05/07/2016

Gina is amazing! She follows up with all the vendors a week before the wedding & creates the entire timeline for the day of. My wedding day would not have been the same without her!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you Lisa, we loved being a part of your wedding!

Lauren · Married on 03/19/2016

I worked with Gina shortly before my wedding last year. She helped me (a completely frazzled bride) by establishing a timeline and organizing every detail of the big day. And on the wedding day she helped us adhere to said timeline, and went out of her way to make our day special.

Marla · Married on 03/05/2016

I highly recommend Gina. She was fantastic. From prompt communication to thinking outside the box. You will not be disappointed. She was professional, organized and on top of things. I did not have to worry about anything. Every little detail was handled perfectly. She was an integral part of making the wedding day a huge success!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you so much Marla, it was a pleasure working with you!

michael · Married on 11/14/2015

If you wish to truly enjoy the wedding as a bride, groom or parent you must have Gina from Details as your coordinator. You will have a care free day of nothing but happiness that you will remember for the rest of your life

Sent on 01/06/2016

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you Michael, it was such a pleasure to work with you and your beautiful family!

Rhoda · Married on 11/14/2015

Gina is the BEST! Would hire her for anything! If it was an option to hire her to plan/coordinate my everyday life, I would! She took care of all the details effortlessly and because of her I had the most enjoyable/stress free wedding day possible! LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Rhoda thank you!!!!! Wishing you all the best!

Samantha · Married on 10/24/2015

Gina is a lifesaver! I absolutely loved working with her at my wedding. I hired her for day-of-wedding coordination and she helped facilitate all final confirmations, etc. She is super professional and comforting! She has a magical bag of supplies with her - literally everything you could need on the big day. She even sewed my bustle as it was complicated and intricate. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Samantha, I absolutely loved working with you! You are one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Wishing your many years of love and happiness. Xoxoxo

Katina · Married on 10/11/2015

Gina was my Wedding Coordinator for my wedding this past month. I planned my own wedding, and dealt with the vendors, but inviting over 350 guests, we needed a coordinator to organize everything the day of the wedding. Gina came highly recommended from my best friend, and she exceeded my expectations! Gina is highly professional, friendly and gets the job done. Her services are affordable and reasonable ranging from a low budget wedding to an extravagant/large wedding. I met with Gina two times before the wedding, and we spoke mostly through email. From the moment we met, she was so accommodating and efficient. Whether you are organized or not, she will get everything done for you once you give her the details and contracts to your vendors. The week before the wedding she will send you a very detailed schedule of your wedding day, so you know everything that will be going on that day to make sure you are on time. Since my wedding was so large, she had an assistant Vanessa Confessore help get everything done the day of. I highly recommend Vanessa as well. Both are highly organized, efficient and so friendly to my family, friends and worked very well with each vendor. My wedding came out perfectly and I truly believe it was the added help by Gina, Vanessa and her company. I can't thank her enough! I got so many compliments, and everything went so smoothly on this very hectic but memorable day. If you want a stress-free wedding day, there is no other way to go about it other than to have her as your Wedding Coordinator! Thank you Gina!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you Katina, we loved being a part of your amazing wedding!!!!! Xoxoxo

allison · Married on 09/05/2015

Gina helped the entire day run smoothly. She helped coordinate everything with each and every vendor the weeks leading up to the wedding to help finalize the details. She ran through the entire day with me, creating a perfect timeline that described each person's responsibilities and contact information. She was a tremendous help - and a nice person to have by my side as the craziness of the day unfolded.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Allison you were the happiest bride I have ever worked with! Wishing you both a lifetime of continued happiness!!!!

Erin and Tony · Married on 06/06/2015

First of all, my fiancé and I both agree that our wedding day was absolutely perfect. Not one thing went wrong - honestly! And we can't imagine it going that way without Gina and Vanessa.

Gina is everything you would want in a day of coordinator. She is detail-oriented, organized, professional, and, above all, flexible. She truly has the bride and groom's interest at heart and makes it her goal to ensure their dreams are fulfilled.

Gina came highly recommended from a friend of a friend. Well, one friend used Gina. Then another friend used Gina. And another friend used Gina. So it was really no question after seeing her in action at so many weddings that I needed Gina as well! And it's the best decision we made. We knew we were in good hands and the ease of having her there during the most overwhelming moments of the day was worth it.

We are hoping more of our friends will use her for their weddings and/or christenings so that we can see her again soon! We will definitely utilize her services for future events as well.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Erin and Tony, We are delighted to now have you both as our bride and groom! What a beautiful wedding you planned, it was truly amazing, and we were honored to be a part of it. As Tony said, we did feel like family! Much love and happiness to you both!

M · Married on 05/30/2015

Hiring Gina to be our day-of-coordinator was one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding at the Bates House in East Setauket. The very first time I met with her, I knew she extremely detail-oriented and would do everything in her power to make sure our wedding day was as perfect as possible. I was right! As my mom put it "Gina worked like a madwoman all day!" She got in touch with two of our vendors the minute they didn't show up on time, helped out more than I'll ever know with set-up, finalized a thousand little things around our venue, and directed all of the staff we had hired. She ensured our ceremony was absolutely perfect as well. I had spent many months obsessing over every little detail of our wedding, but on that day I got to relax and enjoy everything, confident that Gina was making sure everything went smoothly. I will never forget seeing her carrying stacks of ballroom chairs from our ceremony to our reception, helping to speed things along so all the servers could start serving for cocktail hour! Seriously, if you've spent any time worrying about all the little things that could go wrong on your wedding day - OR if you don't even want to get to that point - talk to Gina about the services she offers. The only thing I regret is not upgrading to have her bring an assistant too, I don't think Gina got to sit down for even a minute during our whole wedding day!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Jennifer it was a pleasure being part of your wedding! All of your work and details were perfectly done, you did a wonderful job! I just look at the day as my workout lol!!!! All the best to you and Mike xoxo