Details Wedding Coordination Reviews

82 Reviews for Details Wedding Coordination

1 User photo

Samantha Lottes 路 Getting married on 07/10/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Gina and her assistant were absolutely incredible. From the minute they showed up to my wedding I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. They handled me, my 13 bridesmaids, and my family with ease! She was professional, organized and extremely calm - i adore her :)

Sent on 01/10/2020

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding Sam! 13 bridesmaids? No problem!
    We wish you all the best 馃挄
  • Z

Zach Zachariadis 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing!!!

Gina and Eldy were spectacular to work with. I for one did not think we needed a coordinator and I could not have been more wrong. Their work helped me and my wife not have to think much about what was going on around us as they had everything taken care of and were good on making any necessary last second changes on the spot. If you鈥檙e looking for a coordinator, just sit down for a consultation with Gina and you鈥檒l know you鈥檝e found your team!

Sent on 01/26/2020

Jaclyn Weissman 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding Coordinator Gina Diegnan

Working with Gina was an absolute pleasure - and I don鈥檛 know what we would have done without her! She stepped in only 5 weeks before our wedding (due to a circumstance with our venue) and was on top of everything within days. She was always quick to respond and stayed on top of things, while bringing a calm and professional attitude to the ever stressful planning process. She balanced questions from myself, my mom and fianc茅. On the day of she was amazing and made everything go so smoothly, can鈥檛 recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Julie

Julie Weissman 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Gina Helped Create a Perfect Wedding

Five weeks before our daughter, Jaclyn Michelle, was scheduled to get married at Liberty House in Jersey City she received a text from her Event Coordinator at Liberty House saying she was no longer employed there. Jaclyn and her fiance Zach had been working with that Liberty House coordinator for 17 months, so to say they were upset would be a gross understatement!

Jaclyn had been a bridesmaid at her friend Jolene's wedding just the week before and remembered she had a spectacular wedding coordinator - Gina Diegnan. We got Gina's contact information, reached out and miraculously Gina was available to work with us on Jaclyn & Zach's wedding day.

What originally seemed like a disaster was truly a blessing! Within the week Gina began coordinating all the details of Jaclyn's wedding day, and by the day of the wedding it felt like Gina had been working with us from the beginning. She and Eldy (her assistant) helped make the wedding day perfect. I really don't know how the day would have come together without them.

Gina prepared and coordinated the schedule for the entire wedding day which included confirming and follow up on all vendors, assisting with preparations for the bridal party (both men and women), working with the photographers (still and video) to make sure all the shots the bride and groom wanted happened, coordinating transportation from Hoboken to Jersey City of the bridal party from the hotel to the venue, making sure the setup at the venue (Liberty House) was exactly as Jaclyn wanted it.

Both Jaclyn and Zach, as well as their families were able to really enjoy the wedding day because of Gina's hard work and skill. I highly recommend Gina and her team to anyone planning a wedding -- they are worth every penny and more to have the best wedding day possible! If you want to truly enjoy your (or your child's) wedding day, hire Gina!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Jolene

Jolene Gordon 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Coordinated for the day of my wedding

Gina was amazing!!! She was on top of everything for the wedding and had us well prepared and organized beforehand. I knew going into the day my wedding was in good hands but then just completely blown away with the attentiveness to everything for the whole wedding. I would highly recommend Gina to everyone!!!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Jolene! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding, we look forward to seeing you again!

Susan Gordon 路 Married on 07/06/2019

They attended to every detail needed...excellent!

Gina was professional, organized and a big help for my daughter鈥檚 wedding day and leading up to it. Gina organized the timeline for the wedding day and contacted each of the other vendors for that day鈥檚 timing. She and her assistant Eldy helped with every detail needed. I would highly recommend Gina as a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you Susan, we loved working with you and your wonderful family, it was our pleasure!

Barbara 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Barbara & Andreas Kaimis

Details wedding coordinators have been coordinating our family events for about three years. Their professionalism and attention to detail exceeded my expectations. Their attentiveness to the details made our day perfect. Highly recommend for future wedding planning events!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Ruthie 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Highly Recommend

Gina was so attentive and always had anything we needed (before we even knew we needed it). She allowed us to enjoy the beautiful moment without being swept up in stressful details. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/05/2018

C Brown 路 Married on 10/27/2018

All aspects exceeded my expectations!

Having Gina serve as the 鈥渄ay of鈥 coordinator for my daughter鈥檚 wedding gave me incredible peace of mind and the opportunity to actually enjoy the entire day! Everything went on without a hitch. It was the best money I spent!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Lauren 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Gina and Eldy were absolutely wonderful! They were on top of everything the day of the wedding and even the days leading up to the wedding. They were very well prepared and had everything that I needed for any touch ups with my hair, etc. They made the entire day run smoothly. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you Lauren for the lovely review! We wish you and Gio a beautiful life together!

Dawn 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Gina and Eldee were amazing. I used them for the rehearsal dinner and the day of the wedding. Gina was right on top of everything. She made sure everything went smoothly at the rehearsal and then the day of the Wedding. Eldee was great she made sure everything was perfect with the girls hair and dresses. Anything you needed they both were right there to help you out. I highly recommend them to anyone. They made my daughters wedding day go smoothly. I didn't worry about anything. They handled all the vendors before the day making a time schedule where everyone should be at. It was great. Thanks again for everything.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Dawn, it was a pleasure working with you to help make Lauren and Gio's wedding day truly memorable. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
  • Alanna

Alanna Tweedy 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Hire them!

Hiring Gina and Vanessa was hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. They were so organized and prepared, helped us make sense of all the other vendors and timelines and they were fun and happy the whole time. If you are considering using Details Wedding Coordination, stop what you are doing and just hire them. It will make your day so much better to have their expertise guiding you along the way. I cannot imagine having done our wedding day without them! Love them!

Sent on 10/22/2018

gabrielle 路 Married on 05/12/2018

Gina and her assistant Eldy helped my wedding day run so smoothly. They eased all of my concerns and were truly prepared for anything that popped up. I would highly recommend Details Wedding Coordination by Gina!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review Gabrielle! We loved being a part of your beautiful day!

JANE 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Gina was terrific on the wedding day. She new exactly what to do at all times. We could not have had such a wonderful perfect wedding day without her.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you Jane, it was a pleasure working with you!

Theodora 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Gina was absolutely amazing! She made our wedding experience perfect! It was stress free and she handled every little detail. I definitely recommend having her!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you Dora, we loved being a part of your big day!!!!!

Natasha 路 Married on 09/07/2017

Gina & Eldy are amazing. Gina was always quick to respond anytime I had questions or concerns about my upcoming wedding. The day of the wedding while getting ready my veil had gotten crinkled and one of the stones in my earrings came out. Eldy took charge and ironed my veil & Gina had crazy glue to fix my earring. They were organized & keep us on track and on time. I had a large bridal party. Anything that could have went wrong they were there to fix. Later on I heard their was a seating issue with a family member but I wasn鈥檛 even made aware of it during reception because they took care of it. Honestly they were the best investment I made for the wedding. If you want to ensure the day of your wedding that everything goes smoothly you need Gina & Eldy by your side.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Natasha, it was such a pleasure to work with you on your beautiful wedding day! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! xoxoxo

Danielle 路 Married on 08/26/2017

Gina is incredible! She helped me with day of coordination, along with Vanessa, and the two of them could not have been any better! They helped the entire day and put me completely at ease! Could not have done without them!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Dannielle and Oliver 5!!!!!
    I cannot stop GUSHING about how incredible your wedding was! Wishing you both an eternity of love and happiness. xoxo

Hilary 路 Married on 06/17/2017

Gina and her assistant Eldy were amazing on the day of my wedding. I walked into the room and everything was set up as though I had been there - every little detail was better than I had imagined and all my visions and dreams came to life. Communicating with Gina up to the wedding was seamless and fluid, she worked hard to get everything organized and be in touch with all the vendors. She is a great and essential person to have supporting your big day! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Hilary! We loved working with you and your mom to create such a beautiful and unique wedding! Wishing you and Konstantine all the best for a beautiful life together.

Denise 路 Married on 06/09/2017

Gina.was.absolutely.amazing!Extremely.professional.friendly.prepared.and.of.course.helpful!I.highly.recommend.hiring.Details.by.Gina!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Sophia 路 Married on 05/20/2017

Gina was fantastic in making sure our wedding day ran smoothly! She was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Jiju 路 Married on 04/29/2017

Highly recommend Gina! The day went perfectly because of her !

Sent on 11/27/2017

Soteria 路 Married on 02/25/2017

Gina and Eldy were absolutely incredible! Thinking back on my wedding day, I couldn't imagine the day running as smooth and stress free as it did without them there. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! Their service is absolutely necessary and having them there allowed not only myself, but my mother and sister as well to enjoy the day without having to worry and stress about the little things. Even though I say "little things", they all add up to be a huge amount of work that Gina and Eldy took on and truly helped a tremendous amount. I look forward to using them again for my sister's wedding next year!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review Soteria! We loved being a part of your wedding and look forward to seeing you again next year. Wishing you and Jimmy a lifetime of love and happiness!

Tracy 路 Married on 10/08/2016

Working with Gina from Details Wedding Coordination was so easy. She was super friendly and professional, and I'm so glad she was part of our special day. She worked so hard to keep everything running smoothly on the day of, and it made all the difference in the world. My husband and I didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day because we knew Gina was there to take care of it. Our other vendors and family members were all so impressed at how smoothly our wedding went, and we owe that all to Gina. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review Tracy, it was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding!

Sandra 路 Married on 08/27/2016

Gina was great. Initially we were a bit unclear on the role of a Coordinator day-of because we organized our wedding ourselves, were intimately close to the details, and had an Event Manager. However, it was so helpful having Gina and her assistant keep everyone organized and on time. There's just so many people who are involved and need to be coordinated so we were really thankful to have her there. And whenever I needed an extra hand she was there right away, happy to help with whatever the ask was. Thanks Gina!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Sandy, it was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding, wishing you and Tom a lifetime of happiness!

Lisa 路 Married on 05/07/2016

Gina is amazing! She follows up with all the vendors a week before the wedding & creates the entire timeline for the day of. My wedding day would not have been the same without her!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Details Wedding Coordination's reply:

Thank you Lisa, we loved being a part of your wedding!