Della White Photography Reviews

26 | Riverside, CA

26 Reviews for Della White Photography

Tina · Married on 11/14/2015

Della is AH-mazing! She is the sweetest and super professional. She took some great candied shots and beautiful pictures of our special day. Della also has a great attention to detail, she helped by directing our poses and knew what looked good and not so good lol. I loved her honesty and I am so grateful to her for capturing our memories. I will definitely be using her services in the future and would recommend her to my family and friends.

Della was the perfect photographer for our wedding. We were at Lake Oak Meadows, and so started with an already amazing list of photographers. When I asked the planning team at the venue about photographers, they had nothing but good things to say about Della. When I called her, I was instantly at ease with her. She was amazingly flexible and wanted to do exactly what you had in mind. She gave her suggestions but in the end was willing to work with your preferences, which is not true of all photographers. I definitely had one tell me "that's just not the way we do things". She had a great setup for how she selected which shots you wanted, which totally took the stress out of coming up with your plan out of the blue. On the day of, she and her assistant were everywhere and covered all the details and events. She was there from getting ready to our exit. The photos came back absolutely beautiful, and all our friends and family love them. We did her "all digital" package, which is a great deal for my husband and I who are pretty tech-savvy and just wanted the files + 1 great print for the wall. She also gives full rights to the pictures, which was a huge deal for us. All in all, her pricing was similar to others around but she offered a far better deal. Della was an amazing choice, we'd choose her all over again!

Oh where do I start, I met Della in 2012 when she did some boudoir pictures for me which I LOVED!! She is an awesome photographer with amazing talent; her candid pictures are my most favorite she really knows how to capture those intimate personal moments. Della is always the first person that comes to mind when I want professional pictures. When my husband (as of June 6th 2015 ) and I decided to get married, Della was the first vendor I contacted to see what dates she had available before we even picked out a day, I REALLY REALLY wanted her to be the our photographer I knew she would capture each special moment perfectly. On the day of our wedding Della and her assistant Shelia were amazing; they were both super sweet, patient and they always made sure we stayed on our timeline schedule which I really appreciated because we were able to get all the pictures we wanted without rushing.
    There’s things that I remember about our wedding day but everything was so hectic that the time flew by so quickly that I honestly don’t remember much about the details like what dinner tasted like, what music was played or what random things we did, there is one thing that I do however remember saying hell ya when asked will I marry my husband, everything else was a blur, all I can say is THANK GOODNESS for Della she captured moments I didn’t even know we had. Thanks to her wonderful talent I have pictures that are beautiful and intimate that I will forever have. ..Memories that aren’t so blurry 

Andriana · Married on 11/08/2014

Our wedding didn't go exactly as planned (husband broke his leg) and we had to put off the ceremony itself till later in the evening. Della was sweet, professional, more than understanding, and stayed later without hesitation to accommodate for the slight change in plans. We couldn't have hoped for a more caring and awesome photographer! And to top it off the photos were amazing!

Amy · Married on 07/12/2014

I am so thankful that we found Della for our wedding photos! She did an amazing job! She was there on time and got right to work taking pictures of all the girls getting ready, my shoes, jewelry, bouquet etc... She managed our time so well that we were able to take extra shots outside. During the wedding ceremony I didn't even know she was there. She has a way of sneaking around and getting great shots without being obtrusive to the ceremony. My pictures came out amazing! She was very nice and persuasive to those frowning family members who don't smile for pictures! lol! I highly recommend Della for your wedding!!

Della and her assistant took the best photographs at our wedding!! My husband and I met with Della prior to booking her, and we were blown away with how professional and impressive her work is. We felt very comfortable that we would not have to worry about the pictures on our wedding day. I just got our CD of pictures and LOVE them!!! The pictures came out very clear and with great composition. I would highly recommend her for weddings and other photography needs.

Jackie · Married on 06/27/2014

I found Della's business card at our wedding venue. She is a preferred vendor at Lake Oak Meadows in Temecula. My husband and I are not very outgoing people and were shy about taking engagement photos and even wedding photos. We all met and instantly clicked with her. Della took our engagement photos and my husband and I were shy at first but Della totally made us feel comfortable and we had a blast! She was fabulous on our wedding day and knew exactly where the best shots could be taken. Our pictures were gorgeous!!

Della was very professional and fun throughout our engagement/wedding process. She was always very prompt with her phone/email responses and had the photos back to us in a timely matter. I would definitely recommend her for all of your photography needs. She is AMAZING!!!

Laura · Married on 07/21/2013

Of all the vendors my husband and I worked with for our wedding, Della was hands down the best decision we made! Everything about the process was flawless! In the time leading up to the wedding she was so patient with all my questions and she responded so quickly to anything we needed. The day of the wedding she and her assistant were the biggest assets a bride could ask for! She was there before any of the bridal party got there, she helped my husband and the men get prepped, she was so organized and just went above and beyond!

The pictures were absolutely gorgeous, which was so important to us because when all is said and done, that is what you're left with forever! If you can afford it, you HAVE TO get an Italian wedding album! She got all the pictures up in a timely manner and was so great with all of the ordering from me and my guests!

Everything Della shoots is incredible. There are so many things that can (and do) go wrong when it comes to a wedding, but she made everything amazing. My flower girl was a little monster that whole day (she was 2 years old at the time) but based on what Della was able to capture, she looked like an angel. It is a true testiment to her talent and how in tune she is with what is going on that allows her to capture the most beautiful moments. Even though I live in another state, we will definitely be using Della again anytime we need professional photos done! I can't express enough how much we love her!

Ashley · Married on 06/27/2013

I cannot say enough about how awesome Della is! Not only are her photos to die for, but she also is such a great value and is SO sweet! From the moment I booked her she was so very flexible, I must have changed my mind a million times as to what I was looking for, the location, and times. She was so professional in our communication and working with us. I am so excited to work with her again and would recommend her to anyone!! AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHER! :D

Della was absolutely amazing. With just a brief conversation she knew exactly what I wanted. I have heard that a lot of photographers are hard to get a hold of, but Della always made herself available and responded promptly. She also expedited the editing of our engagement photos so we could use them for our save the dates which we really appreciated. On the day of the wedding we were pressed for time, but she was able to get squeeze in all that I wanted. Her photography is ridiculously good. She captured every moment of our day with some really incredible shots. I am extremely pleased with her work and would highly recommend her and I look forward to using her again in the future.

Della took beautiful, stunning, incredible pictures of our wedding day. Each and every one of them was special!!! My husband and I went from crying, to laughing, to staring in awe as we were looking through our pictures. Della and her partner, Shiela, captured the best moments of our lives in the most beautiful way possible. We requested that Della takes a combination of posed and candid shots, and she did an excellent job at both styles. Aside from their artwork, Della and Shiela made everyone feel very comfortable in front of the camera. They were on-time, flexible, and so hard-working. Thank you, thank you, thank you both!!

Crystal · Married on 07/21/2012

Della Was such an amazing photographer. Our photos capured the "memory". She was SO easy to work with, very flexible, open to many ideas and gave a lot of input and advice that we asked for. Pricing was VERY reasonable. I couldn't imagine having a different photographer on our special day. She made everything run smoothly as if she were our own wedding planner! Our wedding was very small, I planned it all myself, but she had some really amazing helpful moments that just i could not be more grateful for.

Erica · Married on 04/14/2012

Working with Della was effortless, she was always professional and her work is amazing. I had a beautiful wedding day all my pictures are gorgeous! I would recommend Della to anyone who wants beautiful pictures! Thank you Della :)

Gini · Married on 04/09/2012

Della was amazing from start to finish. We were organising a "day after" type wedding shoot from here in the UK, so it all felt a bit risky as we weren't going to be able to meet Della until the day when we were in California...however, we didn't need to worry at all as Della was so professional right from the word go. Della provided exactly the kind of package we were after, she tailored it to our needs and our budget. We had some minor difficulties with the owner of our rental property venue, but Della took these in her stride. Nothing was too big a problem and no request seemed too small or silly.
    On the actual day Della was prompt punctual and guided us through the shoot, making us feel completely at ease.
    And the results were amazing, the photos were exactly what we wanted! It felt like she had really listened to what we wanted to achieve.
    Finally - my husband wanted to add a little note to any other husbands out there... He was a bit skeptical about getting the photos done in the first place, but he was really pleased not only with the day, but with the results as well. Having been to several family weddings recently he had been expecting your typical pushy wedding photographer but was proven delightfully wrong when Della turned up! He only wished he had known about boudoir shoots earlier!
    If we are ever in California again, we would definitely use Della again and would wholeheartedly recommend her!

Amber · Married on 11/19/2011

Della White did a great Job with my wedding she was very flexiable because I booked her on such short notice. On my wedding day she found so a beautiful roof top to shoot on that I didn't even know about. I love my photo's and I thank her for that.

Jenina · Married on 09/02/2011

I was looking for a reason not to give 5 stars on everything, but I couldn't. Oh Della, you have the gift of the eye. The pictures that she took were breathtaking. They truly tell a story, and I don't know how she pulled it all off. There were so many of us in such a small place, but she was able to capture everything! We only had an hour with her, but she was there early to check the place out. She would be flexible on her time, since we didn't actually know when the judge would call us, and she even stretched out her time a little bit to take more pictures. She was so easy to talk to, and she was so easy to work with. Communication-wise, she responds very fast to queries, and helps her clients meet in the middle in order to have a satisfying agreement. I couldn't say anything better. My whole family loved her! Keep up the good work, your photos are beautiful!

Caroline · Married on 05/28/2011

Della was a joy to work with! She made us feel very comfortable and took amazing wedding pictures. I recommend Della to friends and family and I just had her take my maternity pictures and they came out great.

annisa · Married on 04/09/2011

I couldn have asked for more when it came to my wedding photos. Della captured every moment beautifully and was such a pleasure to work with. Everyone who has seen my photos comemnts how stunning they are.

Tiffany · Married on 02/12/2011

I love Della! She is an amazing photographer with an eye for (in the moment) photos. She fit right in on ou"special day" Thanks again Della <3Tiff

Rhonda · Married on 01/15/2011

Della was amazing!! With me being new to the area (just moved from Alaska) I had no idea where to get our engagement photos done. She picked a beautiful location and we got so many wonderful photo's that we absolutely loved!!! She was on time, gave us many ideas for good photos and was very personable which helped my fiance and I relax. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She was amazing from start to finish!! I can't wait for her to shoot our wedding!!!

Erika · Married on 09/05/2009

I remember the day I found Della online. I was looking for a local photographer to do my engagement pictures. I was skeptical to contact her because I didn’t know anyone who had used her, but I loved her work immediately – her pictures captured a thousand words. From the moment my husband and I met her we knew we’d keep her number handy. Our engagement pictures came out beautiful. She was so brilliant and had so many fabulous ideas. Before my wedding I went on to use her for some boudoir photos. She made me feel so comfortable. The pictures came our amazing- sexy yet classy. There was no doubt in my mind that I would use her for my wedding. She captured all of the little moments. She took beautiful pictures of the decorations, my family, my groom, the scenery, the cake, the dancing, the cocktails, my girls, my accessories. You name it- I have a memory of it. The wedding packages a made for everyone’s different needs and she is always willing to work with you to customize them. I have also used her for family pictures. We have a large family- but she captured all of us so well. They came out amazing. She is always on point with lighting and backgrounds. There is not one type of specialty Della has, every picture she takes- she puts her heart into it and it clearly shows. I would recommend Della to anyone looking for a photographer. Not only is she local to Southern California- but she is always willing to travel. She really understands what it means to “capture the moment. “ Several friends and family members have and will continue to use Della.

Marie · Married on 04/14/2007

Della did our engagement photos and wedding photos, she is absolutely amazing and we just adore her. She was on time ready to go. I am so happy with her work and the results were amazing. I would highly recommend her to anyone

Michelle · Married on 11/19/2006

Della was magic at our wedding-would hire her again without hesitation.Now that my husband and I have just had our second daughter,we need to do some family photos and will be going back to Della ASAP! We still get compliments on our wedding photos all the time!

Stefanie · Married on 11/11/2012

Della was everything we were looking for in a photographer and more. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, and was extremely personable and professional. She was always easy to get a hold of and would return every phone call and email right away. This is such an important quality in a wedding vendor, as wedding planning can be very hectic and stressful! She worked with our budget and gave us a great photography package that was within our price range. She really captured so many wonderful moments at our wedding and we couldn’t be happier with our beautiful photos. I would definitely recommend Della to anyone looking for a photographer!

Della was always supportive to my wife, she took outstanding pictures of her was patient and eased a lot of our anxieties. super friendly, professional, flexible willing to go the extra mile to please. all you can ask for in a photographer.