Delford West Flowers Reviews

Delford West Flowers 3
  • Debbie

Debbie Paniagua · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful arrangements

Truly breathe taking. The way the flowers are arranged are truly a work of art. Great communication with Karl and understood exactly what we had in mind

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Delford West Flowers 4
    Delford West Flowers 5
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 06/16/2019

Reliable and Creative

Karl is professional, kind, creative and reliable. He helped me design beautiful flowers for my wedding. He gets to know his clients and brings each space to life. Not to mention, Karl communicates consistently and is flexible with change. I always knew I could get ahold of him with questions. I highly recommend Delford West for any occasion.

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/29/2019

Easy to Work with Great Guidance

Karl made deciding on our flowers so easy. He has no minimum requirement which was amazing since I didn't want a lot of flowers. I was really undecided and I trusted Karl to take creative license with my flowers and the bouquets were beautiful. After a few meetings where I identified the flowers I liked and the colors of my wedding he was able to make beautiful displays. Flowers made easy was exactly what I was looking for and that was what Karl provided. He also provided me with some great pointers on things to think about for the decoration that I was making on my own.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Kati · Married on 10/01/2018

Karl and his team were amazing to work with. We had a destination wedding, so were only able to talk on the phone to Karl before the wedding day. I didn’t have a great vision of what I wanted for the wedding, but I told him my wedding colors and described flowers that I had seen that I liked. He is SOOO knowledgeable, he was able to decipher exactly which ones I was talking about. There was one specific flower I wanted, but unfortunately they were out of season. However, when I showed up to the wedding venue the day of the wedding - Karl had found them and put them in all the bouquets! I was so excited. His ability to transform an area with his floral arrangements is amazing. He truly has a gift for putting together exactly what you are looking for at an amazing price. He was great to work with, responsive, and incredible at his job. He went above and beyond anything we could have imagined.

Sent on 10/08/2018

anna · Married on 04/29/2018

If you are in need of a florist, Karl is your guy!! You'll do yourself a favor by booking him!

I met with at least 5 other florists before I spoke with Karl and it immediately felt right! He was just the sweetest and most helpful person. As an indecisive, procrastinating bride, I had vague ideas of what I wanted but I felt like he just got me and needed little guidance, which I appreciated. He was so helpful sending me examples as we spoke and answered all of my questions. He really pays attention to details in what you say or show him and notes what you like and don't like.

During follow up meetings, I never felt rushed and he always worked with our budget and gave his honest opinion. His pricing is also very reasonable for the quality of flowers and arrangements. What more could you ask for!

Needless to say, the day of was seamless. He had everything set up and picked up without us knowing or having to worry. I was blown away with how beautiful everything turned out and was obsessed with my bouquets and arrangements. Thank you Karl!!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

I was referred to Karl by a co-worker and I am thrilled with how our flowers turned out for our wedding!! I did not have any particular vision for my flowers, I basically knew the shades of purple I wanted and complimentary colors and pretty much let Karl surprise me. He of course explained to me all of the flowers he'd be using, and I just nodded my head yes and smiled because I do not know my flowers very well! But I had previously seen his work so I knew I'd be in good hands in trusting him to create beautiful arrangements. He exceeded my expectations!! Karl is very responsive via email and we had two meetings prior to the date. And, we all know flowers can get very expensive very fast and the final bill did not break my wedding budget. I researched different floral vendors for a long time and I was so happy to have found Karl!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Delford West Flowers 6

Clifford · Married on 08/12/2017

Karl is amazing! The bouquets, corsages, and boutineers for our wedding were breathtaking. He simply does amazing work at very reasonable pricing. Additionally, Karl worked with us to supply flowers to our decorator to include in her living arrangements. The result was a stunningly coordinated display of succulents, roses, thistles and eucalyptus. Karl is a joy to work with and reassuringly calm and professional, he is very responsive and flexible, and made the entire process a breeze.

Sent on 09/04/2017
  • EM

First · Married on 04/30/2017

Simply put, Karl is amazing. When we first started planning our wedding, flowers were so far down our list of priorities we were considering not having flowers at all, but literally one conversation with Karl changed our minds completely. Just talking with him you can feel his passion and professionalism. I loved that he didn't show me a bunch of different styles of bouquets or arrangements and say "do you like this one, or this one?" like we experienced at another very well known Livermore florist. Instead, he just talked with us and got a sense of who we are and what we like. I let him know our general color scheme and the colors the bridal party would be wearing but otherwise gave him full creative control. He absolutely knocked it out of the park. It has been a little more than a week since my wedding and guests are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were.

Book Karl. I promise you will not regret it.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 04/22/2017

We initially met with several florists to get quotes for our wedding, but upon our first meeting with Karl we were instantly put at ease and knew we wanted to go with him. He was just such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. We told him our budget upfront and he made sure to stay underneath that and never once tried to add on any extras. I didn't know much about flowers to start so I just described the colors of the wedding and chose some of his example pictures that I liked better than others and let him work his magic from there. What a great decision - every component was prettier than I could have imagined or even tried to design myself. My bouquet was stunning, as were my bridesmaid's. Guests kept complimenting us on our reception flowers and table centerpieces. My only regret was having to leave my bouquet behind when we flew off to our honeymoon! If I ever have an occasion to need flowers for an event again, I will go with Karl in a heartbeat. He is a true artist and it shines through every aspect of his work.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Julia · Married on 04/07/2017

Karl is an amazing florist. He listened to what we wanted and also made suggestions as to how our money could go the furthest (making him more affordable too). We didn't have a specific idea before we went to our first meeting except the color and using whatever flowers were seasonal. He worked his magic and the final result was specular!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Sydney · Married on 09/25/2016

I have no end of wonderful things to say about Karl and Delford West Flowers. The flowers on our wedding day were absolutely gorgeous! Karl came through with exactly what I wanted and was a dream to work with throughout the whole process. I was an out-of-state bride and had to communicate mostly via email and telephone, but Karl was great at keeping in touch. I had a general idea of what I wanted for flowers, but Karl really helped to hone in on what I liked and had great suggestions. I absolutely love the look of Ranunculus and Peonies, but for our September wedding, they were going to be out of season, so Karl had ideas for in-season substitutions that would give me the same look. Working with him was completely stress-free because he was able to figure out exactly the look and style I wanted for our wedding without a lot of direction. I knew that I could completely trust him and his artistry and that the flowers would be amazing. The end result was even better than I could have imagined. Karl is a true artist!

Sent on 11/03/2016

I used Karl for the flowers at my wedding. What I loved about Karl is first of all that he does an amazing job and honestly made my wedding look beautiful and better than I could have ever thought. The centerpieces were gorgeous and the flower arrangements for the entrance and the ceremony space were breathtaking. Karl is one of the only florists I spoke with that does not have a minimum for flowers which is so nice. This way you can control your budget and karl is so great about working with you to give the best bang for your buck even if you don't have a lot of money to spend. Karl was so kind and I really liked that he wasn't snooty at all! Sometimes when you have a budget that you are trying to stay in people can be rude but karl wasn't. He gave us so many different options for what we could do and also suggested repurposing some flower arrangements from the ceremony for the reception space to save money. Karl was one of my favorite vendors to work with because of how sweet and helpful he was. Aside from that the flowers were absolutely gorgeous and looking at them made me so happy on the day of my wedding!! I am so thankful that Karl was able to do my wedding. I would recommend Karl to anyone and would give him more than 5 stars if it was an option :)

Sent on 01/31/2016

Karl at Delford West was wonderful from our first consultation to our wedding day! He was able to capture my vision and provide the flowers, and knowledge, to fulfill what i had imagined.

Sent on 02/11/2016
  • Precious

Precious · Married on 08/02/2015

Karl was absolutely amazing. When we first met with him we didn't really have an idea of what we wanted. We knew we wanted purple and what we didn't like. The first meeting we had we talked about every flower we could possible want. This would be the largest quote we received. Karl doesn't have a minimum purchase order. This allowed us to cut all of the extras out and work within our budget. He had great ideas of how to reuse pieces from the ceremony in the reception space to save money. He has worked with every vineyard in the Pleasanton/Livermore area. At the end of the night he came to pick up his items. He is so great and humble. Most vendors stick around waiting for a tip. When I saw him walk in I was busy saying bye to family members. When I was done I went to give him his tip, but he was already gone. He couldn't have been there more than 10 minutes cleaning up. I met with other florist, even one less expensive, but Karl's experience and previous work made me confident he would make my wedding beautiful.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Carmen · Married on 07/26/2015

Karl was amazing to work with, and our flowers turned out better than I could even imagine. It was very important to me that we had orchids as a part of all of the different types of bouquets and boutonnieres (bridal party, immediate family, extended aunts and uncles) since it was my mom's favorite flower, and she passed in fall 2014. Karl suggested to use different types of orchids for each group, and I had all of them in my bouquet. I wish I could keep these flowers forever! We got so many compliments!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Karl from Delford West Flowers is an amazing florist and super easy to work with. My husband and I were not very opinionated when it came to our flowers for the wedding but knew we wanted a simple look that went with our more casual outdoor wedding. Karl was very understanding and helped us create an image, explaining to us the symmetry concept for the centerpieces on our dinner tables. We used mason jars of different sizes on each table filled with green and white flowers. We also realized last minute that we wanted to decorate the Chuppah with some greenery and baby's breath garland and Karl accommodated this change. Finally, for my bridal bouquet, it is family tradition to walk down the aisle with my late grandmothers bible. All women in my family have walked down the aisle with that bible and I had Karl decorate it with flowers. It brought tears to my eyes looking at the beautiful bible as I walked down the aisle. Karl is super reliable, affordable, and really knows his craft. I Highly recommended Karl from Delford West Flowers for all brides out there!

Sent on 08/26/2015
  • Livermorebride2015

Kari · Married on 06/27/2015

From my very first email with Karl, I knew we were in good hands. I didn't know much about flowers or what I wanted but he had such wonderful suggestions, answered all my silly questions and our flowers turned out gorgeous. I received so many compliments about the flowers and couldn't have been more pleased. I highly recommend Delford West Flowers!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Rachel · Married on 02/08/2015

Fantastic working with Delford! They were amazing, prompt, responsive and we were thrilled with them! They did a gorgeous job with all of our flowers and matched things perfectly!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Jen · Married on 04/26/2014

Karl did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! I met with him in person once to share my design ideas and wedding colors, leaving him with swatches of both the bridesmaid dresses and tablecloths.

When I saw the flowers on my wedding day, I was overwhelmed by their beauty.

He did our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and centerpieces. He also happened to deliver weekly flowers to the church where we were getting married, and told us he could match them to our wedding colors that week as an added bonus.

Everything came together perfectly, and we're so grateful to Karl at Delford West Flowers for the subtle beauty he added to our special day.

Sent on 09/19/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/14/2013

Karl was unbelievable! He made my vision for my wedding come true. I wouldn't have changed a single thing regarding the flowers...they were so beautiful and exactly how I asked them to be! He was so helpful through the whole process!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Carolyn · Married on 09/14/2013

What a great guy to work with! Karl have so much talent! Everything was better than expected & just made the day just beautiful!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Matt and Kira · Married on 09/13/2013

Karl did such an amazing job with our flowers. When it came to the planning, the organization and communication that Karl provided was off the charts. We knew exactly what we were getting and there were no questions unanswered. We couldn't have chosen anyone more professional.

Sent on 02/19/2014

Beautiful flowers! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2013

Karl is an amazing artist! While making my decision, I had several florists on my list and Delford West was the first that I spoke to. I felt so comfortable with Karl that we made our decision to go with him then and there. I personally do not know that much about flowers, and I was totally ok with giving him an idea of the look, color scheme, and feel I was going for and let him run with it. I was really set on peonies, but they were just out of season by the time July rolled around. He suggested lovely English roses as an alternative to achieve the same look. When I saw my flowers on the day of my wedding I was awestruck. The arch was absolutely breathtaking as were our centerpieces, and large decorative arrangements. He knows all of the venues in town (my ceremony and reception was at Wente) and they love working with him. He required little direction, and on the day of my wedding he worked so quickly and without a hitch he had everything ready to go, on time, and exactly to my liking. At the end of the night we returned to pick everything up and had everything cleaned up so quickly. I received so many compliments following our big day. I feel that my flowers were elegent and traditional and when I look back at photos in years to come, I won't feel as if they were dated but just as beautiful as when I chose them. Karl is an extremely hard worker, he is kind and easy to work with, and I would absolutely recommend him and use him again.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Elaine · Married on 06/08/2013

Planning floral decor from Portland, OR for a wedding at the Martinelli Center in Livermore could have been challenging. However, from our first conversation, throughout consultations with my son and now daughter-in-law, to final detail conversations, Karl made the process comfortable and fun. He listened to the bridal couple's preferences, was flexible, calm, offered suggestions and interpreted their style beautifully. I immediately had confidence that he had a clear appreciation for their floral decor vision and the expertise and design artistry we had hoped to find in the Livermore area for our son's wedding. He also respected the budget we outlined. As a floral designer myself, it is difficult to turn the role over to another designer. I wanted to focus on my most important role - Mother of the Groom! I can think of no finer recommendation than to say that any bride (and her family) would be fortunate to work with Karl and his team. In my opinion, floral decor truly establishes the ambience for an event. Karl's designs for the bridal party, ceremony and reception complemented the venue and the bride's vision perfectly. We also asked him to provide table centerpieces for our Rehearsal Dinner that he then re-purposed on accessory tables the day of the wedding. Karl will be my go-to floral designer for any future flower needs in California!

Sent on 06/25/2013