DB Creative Consulting Reviews

DB Creative Consulting 6
DB Creative Consulting 7

Lauren Chris · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Planner Extraordinaire!

Debbi was a pleasure to work with. She always was very courteous, extremely diligent and efficient. Most importantly she made what can be an overwhelming process (Wedding Planning) fun! We are so extremely happy to have worked with her and wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone looking for a professional wedding planner.

Sent on 01/01/2019

DB Creative Consulting's reply:

Lauren & Chris - Was my pleasure to have worked with you to make your day so special. I think back to the planning and how it ended up and it was spectacular. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of a very special day for you both. Keep in touch. Blessings, Debbi

Samantha · Married on 08/04/2018

I am having an interfaith wedding this summer and I had no idea what forms I needed in order to have my wedding recognized within the church. I ended up connecting with Debbi and she was SO helpful when it came to guiding me down the right path. She made sure I had all of the right documentation and made sure I asked my Priest the right questions. She was quick to respond and follow up on emails and even helped guide me to the right PreCana class. I highly recommend her if you have any questions regarding Catholic/interfaith weddings! She is very sweet and full of information!

Sent on 03/21/2018

DB Creative Consulting's reply:

Samantha, I am so happy that I could be of help in the planning of your marriage. Interfaith is beautiful, but can be complicated and I do know my stuff when it comes to catholic preparations and the details of what is needed. It was my pleasure to be of service. I look forward to seeing pictures of your garden wedding.

R Yau · Married on 06/16/2018

Debbi is great!

Debbi was a pleasure to work with. She was experienced and made the whole experience so easy. She talked honestly and gave us exactly what we wanted and needed! She even sang at our wedding and her voice is beautiful!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Anonymous A · Married on 06/16/2018

Great experience

If planning your wedding were to ever be described as "easy" it would be because of Debbie. She helped us plan a small, intimate wedding at our local parish within 6 months. She understood our time crunch, busy work schedules, and budget. She met us with flexibility and smiles. I would recommend her whole heartedly to anyone I know!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Juan Leon · Married on 06/09/2018

Debbi was wonderful

She was kind, extremely helpful and on top of everything, and such a pleasure to work with. She made our day feel special and stress free.

DB Creative Consulting's reply:

It was a delight to work with you on your wedding and I thank you for your review and wish you a Very Merry Christmas and all the Best in the New Year!

Joanne Rispoli · Married on 06/02/2018

Wedding Ceremony

Debbi was very helpful in coordinating our wedding ceremony. The day of the wedding was extremely organized and relieved our stress! She also beautifully designed our wedding ceremony programs.

Sent on 12/31/2018

DB Creative Consulting's reply:

It was my pleasure and honor to work with you on your wedding. I love the detail and coordination of planning. May 2019 be a wonderful year for you both. Happy Holidays!

Alex De Ruiter · Married on 04/23/2018

Debbi was helpful and accommodating with our Catholic wedding ceremony!

We highly recommend Debbi if you are looking for someone to help guide you through your Catholic wedding nuptials. She gave great advice, but also listened to our wants and needs. Thank you, Debbi!

DB Creative Consulting's reply:

It was my pleasure and honor to work with you both on your wedding. Thank you so much. Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.

Nick Harris · Married on 04/07/2018

Fantastic service

Debbi was very responsive and a pleasure to work with.

DB Creative Consulting's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It is greatly appreciated and helps potential clients by hearing from couples I have worked with. Wishing you both a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.

Mary · Married on 12/09/2017

Debbie is absolutely wonderful and helped make the day absolutely flawless. She and her husband Rabbi David were both truly godsends. We were looking to have an interfaith ceremony and had a really difficult time finding a way to make that happen until we met Debbie and Rabbi David. Not only did Rabbi David help officiate the wedding, but he custom wrote a beautiful song for the ceremony which Debbie sang with her gorgeous voice during the service. Debbie helped with everything from program books to transportation and was absolutely invaluable during the planning process and on the day of the event. It was divine intervention that we found them - and we're so grateful! They are truly a dream team!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    DB Creative Consulting 8
    DB Creative Consulting 9
    DB Creative Consulting 10

lina · Married on 09/23/2017

Debbi was quick to respond, accommodating to all our requests and easy to work with. Thank you Debbi for helping make my wedding perfect.

Sent on 10/11/2017

DB Creative Consulting's reply:

It was my honor and pleasure to be a part of the planning of your wedding to make it a cherished memory. I look forward to seeing your pictures. All the best. Debbi
  • U

U · Married on 06/17/2017

Debbie was an absolute pleasure to work with. She took so much stress out of our day and i knew from the first moment I met her I would have nothing to worry about. She was flexible with her time and took us through every inch of the ceremony and made sure it was catered to our taste and needs. I didn't even think about needing someone like Debbie the day before or day of my wedding but I honestly can say I don't know what I would have done without her. I would highly recommend using DB Consulting!

Sent on 10/11/2017

DB Creative Consulting's reply:

Thank you both so much. I loved planning your wedding with you and am so happy that you were left with many good memories of the day. I wish you both a very Merry Christmas and an even better New Year in 2018. Do keep in touch.

D · Married on 01/28/2017

Debbi is absolutely FANTASTIC. She is incredibly knowledgeable, punctual & thorough. Our wedding day went as smooth as possible thanks to her hard work & open communication. Not only was she incredibly kind & helpful to us, but our bridal party & guests absolutely adored her as well. From beginning to end, Debbi was the utmost professional. I couldn't recommend her services enough-- go with DB Creative Consulting!! THANK YOU DEBBI (& David!!) :)

Sent on 04/17/2017

DB Creative Consulting's reply:

Thank you so much for your comments. I appreciate the feedback and I was honored to have been a part of your special day. Please keep in touch.

Michael · Married on 10/23/2016

Amazing experience working with Debbi. Always 100% on top of everything!

Sent on 12/19/2016

DB Creative Consulting's reply:

Thank you Michael! It was wonderful to be part of your planning and your wedding day. It was very special.

G & J · Married on 05/21/2016

Debbie is so professional, so patient, she went above and beyond to make my special day perfect. Jim and I are forever grateful!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

DB Creative Consulting's reply:

Thank you both so much! I am glad that I was able to help with the initial planning and that your wedding was glorious! All the best for you in 2018! Keep in touch.
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.
    Debbi

Debbi Burdett was amazing. She flawlessly coordinated all the details of our wedding ceremony and much more. From the first time we met her, months before our wedding, we knew that she would reduce our stress tenfold, and we were right. She was always organized, friendly, knowledgeable and most of all creative. She anticipated our questions and problems before they occurred, and she was instantaneously flexible as our wedding details changed. On the creative side, Debbi orchestrated an efficient rehearsal, a wonderful wedding procession and a grand exit, helped with crowd control, and created beautiful programs and table cards for us at a great price.
    I would recommend her services to improve any social function, be it a wedding, graduation, birthday, or any other party.
    Thanks for all of your help Debbi!

Sent on 04/23/2015

April · Married on 12/06/2014

Debbi is a stellar Wedding Planner! Our big day was so special and a large part of that had to do with Debbi's amazing attention to detail. The weeks leading up to our wedding was starting to become a little stressful with all the last minute details. Debbi stepped in and handled everything for us.

The day of our wedding I had major bride nerves but the minute I saw Debbi's face at the church I knew we had nothing to worry about. Debbi helped us with soup to nuts. She is amazing at what she does and does it with such ease. She is exactly what you need for a big event!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Laura-Ann · Married on 10/03/2014

Debbi was professional and organized from the beginning. She made our ceremony flow flawlessly just like a show would be run. I am a professional dancer so I appreciated her artistic eye!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Every bride should have someone like Debbie throughout the whole wedding planning process. She’s one of the most organized, creative and detail oriented person I have had the pleasure to work with. You can always count on her for creative ideas and for planning every details of the wedding. Most importantly, she was always available for support and stands ready to solve any problems that arose. She is genuinely passionate about her craft and for weddings and it shows in all the work she does. I cannot imagine how the wedding would have turned out without her careful and thoughtful advices. I will not hesitate to recommend her to anyone who wants a successful stress-free wedding.

Sent on 07/19/2014

DB Creative Consulting's reply:

Thank you so much for your gracious recommendation and review. I really appreciate it more than you know. I hope to help others have wonderful memories of their special day. So glad I could be a part of yours. Do keep me in mind for any friends weddings or private parties/ any type of event - I will provide the same level of stress-free dedication and support. Thanks again.

Sara · Married on 06/28/2014

Working with Debbi was beyond amazing. She is the ultimate wedding/event consultant and can guide a couple through every little bit of the magical wedding process. And she really does make it magical. Her connections within the industry makes anything possible for both the groom and bride( decorations, wardrobe, hospitality, music, transportation) The list goes on and on; but if there's a need she can introduce you to a quality contact. More importantly she shares in your enthusiasm and infuses it when perhaps you've momentarily been overwhelmed by the process( and that will happen). She was with us every step of the way(always accessible), and thanks to her their was never a worry. I would only recommend her for your wedding planning as our special day wouldn't have been the same without her. Have one meeting or phone call with her and you will understand our strong support for her and her team.

Sent on 04/18/2015

David · Married on 04/27/2014

Debbie was extremely helpful with planning my wedding day. She is professional, punctual, and such a sweet person. I would not hesitate to recommend her services to anyone! She also did a fantastic job with creating the church programs and even made it it to match our wedding invitations!

Sent on 04/13/2015

DB Creative Consulting's reply:

David and Ariana, It was my pleasure to work with you on your wedding and I am so happy that we are able to keep in touch. I am thrilled about your news. A joy and blessing indeed. Talk soon. Debbi

Michelle · Married on 04/12/2014

Debbi is AMAZING! I recommend her to ALL Brides. I've been told I am very organized and had most of our planning confirmed. I was hesitant to even work with a day of coordinator but Debbi was recommended to me and I thought it can't hurt to meet her. Everything happens for a reason because Debbi brought up questions for consideration in that meeting that I never even thought of. She is a quintessential wedding planner - organized, professional, calm and caring. She anticipates needs before they happen and handles all of the details so I was able truly able to relax. Debbi quickly developed a rapport with all of our vendors, family and wedding party. She quietly and discretely handled any issues that arose and everything turned out perfect because of her attention to detail and commitment to creating a special day. It was a pleasure to work with her. I wish we started to work together earlier in the process because she adds tremendous value and could have taken even more of the planning off my plate. I can't say enough great things about Debbi. I want her involved in every aspect of my life. She is like a guardian angel! Call her today!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Debbi was wonderful throughout the course of planning our wedding! With her and the event planner at my reception, I had no need for a full-time planner. She was patient, responsive, and incredibly helpful. She made us beautiful programs by hand, and managed the rehearsal like a pro. She is so meticulous that she even had a timeline made just for us of the progression of the day! She puts her heart into what she does, and I have no hesitations recommending her to anyone!

Sent on 05/10/2014

Emily · Married on 08/25/2013

I had such peace of mind on the day of my wedding because I knew Debbi was there to make everything run as smoothly as possible. Debbi assisted with my ceremony coordination and day of coordination for my wedding. She made numerous visits to the venue with me and was also in contact with our Banquet Manager and Maitre D at the wedding reception hall. She worked with my husband and me to plan the ceremony for a rather small space and walked everyone through it at the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding.

I had very specific details for my decorations and she worked with the Matire D to ensure all of my decor was in place. I had no problem handing the reigns to Debbi on my wedding day, because I knew everything would be perfect.

Not only was Debbi with me the day of my wedding, but she also helped plan an contribute to a beautiful and special bridal shower that she and my mother-in-law hosted. She was there for me and kept me in the loop, but also surprised me with some special hand made decor, fun bridal shower games and A LOT of emotional support. Her hand made items are always special and personal.

I could not have had as successful of a wedding day or planning process without her - she was there for me every step of the way!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2012

Debbi was wonderful. She assisted us in our ceremony at St.Monica's church. During the rehearsal she kept everything moving which made for a smooth wedding day. On the wedding day Debbi was on site to make sure everything was perfect.

Sent on 04/01/2015

DB Creative Consulting's reply:

Thanks Stephanie! It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day. Your review is very kind and helpful in building my business. Hoping all is well with you. Happy Easter! Debbi

jo anne · Married on 05/18/2012

Debbi coordinated my church wedding at St. Monica's in NYC in May 2012. Her attentiveness to every little tiny detail made the ceremony go so perfectly. She handled every aspect of our church ceremony - from orchestrating the seating at the church for our honored guests to fluffing my dress right before I walked down the aisle. She took thinking out of the process for us which allieviated all the stress and anxiety that comes with planning a wedding. Not only did she exceed our expectations from a professional perspective -- she was awesome to work with. Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/09/2014