Daphne's Bridal Boutique Reviews

Rating 4.1 out of 5, 11 Reviews
View more information

4.1

Marisa Married on 12/30/2017
    I LOVED getting my dress at Daphne's. Doris makes you feel like the most important person in the world when you shop with her. I told her what I was looking for and, I kid you not, THE dress was the first dress she had me try on. I even went to a couple other places after that, but they didn't feel like home and didn't have that dress. Alterations were quick, easy, and fun. I recommend stopping by Daphne's to see their small, but quality selection.
    Caitlin Married on 05/28/2016
    I was absolutely stunned by the service that I received at Daphne's Bridal!! Doris was wonderful and helped me pick out my dress quickly. This was my 4th dress shop in one weekend and I was determined to find a dress that weekend to make sure there would be plenty of time for alterations. I described what I did and didn't like from previous dresses as well as my price point and Doris just said "I know exactly what you want!". She came back with the dress I ended up buying for my wedding day! I tried on one or two more gowns but Doris had already found the one for me. After paying the deposit, I returned several times for fittings and the seamstress there was great! She did an amazing job with my dress and I couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out. Everyone at Daphne's was very friendly and accommodating. They went out of their way to find me a veil that matched my dress perfectly and ordered it for me in a different length than what they had in the store. They were very relaxed about when I made payments and when to pick up my dress. They steamed my dress and veil the week before the wedding and they were both absolutely perfect for the big day. I live about an hour away from this shop and it was well worth the drive to get this kind of service. I had a wonderful experience with Doris at Daphne's Bridal and would highly recommend them!!
  • User2348350 2+ years ago
    I had a great experience at Daphne's Bridal Boutique. I first went to David's Bridal and was disappointed in their selection and quality. The experience you get at Daphne's is so much more personal and friendly than at David's Bridal. I ended up choosing a dress that was totally different from my original vision and I'm so glad they decided to pull that dress out, I would have never chosen it for myself. The dress was over my budget so they gave me a discount that brought the dress down to exactly what my budget was! They had follow-up calls to see how I was doing. The tailoring experience was excellent, they did an amazing job and were helpful in deciding some of my bridal accessories. I loved my wedding dress and I'm so happy that I found Daphne's Bridal for my wedding dress.
    Delaine Married on 06/14/2014
    Absolutely loved the staff and the experience. They were so nice and helpful. The dress was beautiful!
    Sarah Married on 11/03/2013
    I walked in without an appt and received exceptional service . The girls helped me thru everything. After trying on about ten dresses , I found the one and bought it off the rack for 50% off !! Great service and great dresses !! Would highly recommend
    Georgette Married on 03/30/2013
    I cannot say enough about the service I received from this shop. I was mother of the bride and having a time locating a dress. Daphne and her staff were very patient with me (because I made several visits) in deciding on my dress. I had to have alterations done and that was also a very pleasant experience. All I can say is I have never had so many compliments in my life. Everyone truly loved my dress and how it looked on me. My daughter was so happy because she told me that was the reaction she wanted from her guest concerning her mother. Also the shop accommodated us in that my daughter flew in Wednesday before her wedding and needed some alterations and this was done and pIcked up on that Friday morning as promised. I would and will recommend her shop to anyone.
    Marilyn Married on 11/20/2010
    I truly enjoyed my dress shopping experience at Daphne's. Daphne is very professional, very sweet and will go out of her way to make your bridal shopping experience enjoyable and very memorable. My husband Matt's exact words about was my dress was..."Babe, your dress was AWESOME!" Thanks for all your help and advice as I found my perfect Casablanca wedding dress.

Marilyn
    Brittain Married on 07/18/2013
    I loved shopping at Daphne's! My appointment was on time and ran so smoothly. We bought my dress here and rented the suits for the wedding. My groomsmen were all over the U. S. and getting the suits still was super easy. Wonderful selection of dresses and wonderful staff!
  • User2049329 2+ years ago
    I read some TERRIBLE reviews of this place on Google, and was going in with pretty low expectations. However, the girls were polite and friendly. They stayed within my budget when showing me dresses, and event Though I ended up choosing a dress that was a little over, they had asked if I wanted to see it before bringing it out. It was gorgeous and I cannot believe how close to my price range it actually was (Only $150 over!)

That said, it was the first place I looked and I put them on the back burner while I tried a couple more places. Those places seemed almost like an assembly line after Dapyhne's. My sales girl followed up a few days after my visit, but didn't harass me for an answer. I went back in a whole nother week later and they pulled my file right up and ordered my dress. it should be here with plenty of time to tailor.
    Temeika Married on 06/24/2017
    I had a bad experience here all my bridesmaids dresses came back all wrong. Doris does not know what she is doing and should be fired. I will never go back here again!
  • User1058242 2+ years ago
    This company is the WORSE company i have EVER been to. They ordered the wrong color to my bridesmaids dresses and refused to fix the problem 4 weeks before my wedding. They wouldnt get me the correct dresses nor give me my money back. When i told the manger i was going to report them and call my attorney she proceeded to tell me if i done that she would mess up my tux order that i had previously placed with them. That it was my fault i ordered the wrong color.... I do believe ANY bride knows the colors of THEIR own wedding!! I would NEVER use this place again and neither will any of my friends or family!! This company would of ruined my wedding if it was for my family helping me buy new dresses at a different store!