About Uptown Gowns

"A Unique Bridal and Formal Boutique!"

We're Uptown Gowns- the best local bridal boutique for quality and experience; we strive to provide every woman with confidence when choosing her dream gown- a gown that clothes her in strength and dignity and reminds every woman that she is fearfully and wonderfully made! We offer gowns not only for a blushing bride, but the entire bridal party as well...and we can't forget all of the important accessories to make a look PERFECT! Also, we provide unique options for a woman in search of a social occasion dress! The exclusivity of our distributor prevents any two stores within a 40 mile radius from ordering and carrying the same gowns which gives our brides the confidence of knowing that she is truly wearing a one of a kind gown. We can't wait to meet you!!!

Xoxo, The Uptown Girls

Formal Gowns (1)
Jewelry (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Shoes (1)

Uptown Gowns went above and beyond for my dress shopping experience. After several different appointments, they helped me find THE DRESS! They made me feel like I was apart of their family, and truly made this an experience of a lifetime!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an amazing experience at Uptown Gowns. I made an appointment and the staff made sure I was the center of attention during my appointment. They were very accommodating to my family which meant a lot to me. They even had a sign up outside the store with my name on it =). I found my gown at Uptown Gowns and I couldn't be happier!! I would recommend any bride to be to check out Uptown Gowns, they will truly enjoy the experience!

Profile Picture Keara, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride

With my short wedding timeline I was unable to have any family members or friends fly down to try on dresses with me. The girls of Uptown Gowns made me feel so special and loved even though I ended up picking my dress out all by myself. They had suggestions for accessories and alterations and guaranteed my satisfaction. Would definitely recommend visiting these ladies to find your dream gown for wedding, bridesmaids or formal attire!

Profile Picture User7090922, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1437845676503 12623
220x220 sq 1437845680109 caitlyn
220x220 sq 1437845685828 divina
220x220 sq 1481215936408 maggie sottero chesney 4ms853 alt1

Fantastic selection, extremely helpful and caring staff. 10/10 Recommend to all of my brides!

If you want a great, personal experience when buying THE DRESS you need to check out Uptown Gowns! I remember looking for my dress and eventually buying it from the best place that I could in my area; after I purchased my gown the "caring" stopped...I mean dead stop! You will find real people at Uptown Gowns that do care AND the Boutique and wedding gowns are gorgeous!

A beautiful shoppe! The staff at Uptown Gowns is focussed on creating a wonderful experience while shopping for the most important dress you will ever own! Their stunning inventory consists of something special for everyone! It is so nice to have such a lovely shoppe in Columbus, Georgia. As a wedding and event planner, I highly recommend stopping by to meet the precious girls at Uptown Gowns!

The best bridal boutique in the Valley! The owners are super sweet, professional and know bridal fashion! I have enjoyed working with them on promotional shoots, bridal shows and seeing their lovely gowns on brides in the Columbus area. Say YES to your dress at Uptown Gowns...and you won't be disappointed!!

Uptown Gown's is such an a gorgeous boutique with stunning dresses. You can't go wrong making this a first stop!

4015 Veterans Ct, Suite D, Columbus, GA 31909   See On Map
706-810-8020 (phone)
Monday- By Appointment Only Tuesday-Friday: 11 AM to 6PM Saturday: 10AM to 6PM Sunday: Closed