Uptown Gowns

Columbus, GA View map

Hey BEAUTIFUL!

We're Uptown Gowns- the best local bridal boutique for quality and experience; we strive to provide every woman with confidence when choosing her dream gown- a gown that clothes her in strength and dignity and reminds every woman that she is fearfully and wonderfully made! We offer gowns not only for a blushing bride, but the entire bridal party as well...and we can't forget all of the important accessories to make a look PERFECT! Also, we provide unique options for a woman in search of a social occasion dress! The exclusivity of our distributor prevents any two stores within a 40 mile radius from ordering and carrying the same gowns which gives our brides the confidence of knowing that she is truly wearing a one of a kind gown. We can't wait to meet you!!!

Xoxo, The Uptown Girls

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Victoria
    Victoria N. Getting married on 11/12/2022

Make it your first bridal shop!

This was my first place to look for dresses and they are phenomenal. You are the only person with an appointment so it’s focused on you and your vision! They really listen to you about your budget, desires, and dislikes. They are also SO compassionate and make you feel special.
    J’haria Getting married on 12/04/2021

Amazing experience

I had visited quite a few bridal shops and this one was so amazing. They found a dress that fit my body and I can’t wait until my big day.
  • Mikayla
    Mikayla S. Getting married on 11/27/2021

Wonderful experience

I loved the whole experience that I got at Uptown Gowns! They are the sweetest!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

39 photos · 10/19/2019
  • Laura & Jason
    37 photos · 03/09/2019

Wildside Creative Co Wildside Creative Co Wedding Photographers

I love the ladies who run Uptown Gowns. They are incredible women and they provide the best experience for their brides. We recommend them to be the first stop for any brides looking for their dream dress, it will most likely be their only destination for wedding beauty!

Brittany Martorella Photography Brittany Martorella Photography Wedding Photographers

Fantastic selection, extremely helpful and caring staff. 10/10 Recommend to all of my brides!

Dogwood Farms Dogwood Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

If you want a great, personal experience when buying THE DRESS you need to check out Uptown Gowns! I remember looking for my dress and eventually buying it from the best place that I could in my area; after I purchased my gown the "caring" stopped...I mean dead stop! You will find real people at Uptown Gowns that do care AND the Boutique and wedding gowns are gorgeous!

4015 Veterans Ct Suite D, Suite D Columbus, GA, 31909

Monday- By Appointment Only Tuesday-Friday: 11 AM to 6PM Saturday: 10AM to 6PM Sunday: Closed
Location of (Uptown Gowns)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding