4015 Veterans Ct Suite D, Columbus, GA 31909 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Uptown Gowns

Hey BEAUTIFUL!

We're Uptown Gowns- the best local bridal boutique for quality and experience; we strive to provide every woman with confidence when choosing her dream gown- a gown that clothes her in strength and dignity and reminds every woman that she is fearfully and wonderfully made! We offer gowns not only for a blushing bride, but the entire bridal party as well...and we can't forget all of the important accessories to make a look PERFECT! Also, we provide unique options for a woman in search of a social occasion dress! The exclusivity of our distributor prevents any two stores within a 40 mile radius from ordering and carrying the same gowns which gives our brides the confidence of knowing that she is truly wearing a one of a kind gown. We can't wait to meet you!!!

Xoxo, The Uptown Girls

13 Reviews for Uptown Gowns

1 User photo

Uptown Gowns 1

Gracie · Getting married on 12/15/2018

Hands down, best experience EVER! Sarah was amazing to us and I found the perfect one of a kind dress! They definitely know their wedding stuff and are very candid about it all! I’ll be going BACK for any future formals!

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

Uptown Gowns went above and beyond for my dress shopping experience. After several different appointments, they helped me find THE DRESS! They made me feel like I was apart of their family, and truly made this an experience of a lifetime!

Ashton · Married on 09/22/2018

This experience was amazing! Overall best experience for looking for wedding gowns. Family owned and operated. Did not feel rushed and they were all about the bride/ bridal party. I have purchased my dress from them.

Award

Uptown Gowns FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Wildside Creative Co
    Wildside Creative Co Wedding Photographers

I love the ladies who run Uptown Gowns. They are incredible women and they provide the best experience for their brides. We recommend them to be the first stop for any brides looking for their dream dress, it will most likely be their only destination for wedding beauty!

• Brittany Martorella Photography
    Brittany Martorella Photography Wedding Photographers

Fantastic selection, extremely helpful and caring staff. 10/10 Recommend to all of my brides!

• Dogwood Farms
    Dogwood Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

If you want a great, personal experience when buying THE DRESS you need to check out Uptown Gowns! I remember looking for my dress and eventually buying it from the best place that I could in my area; after I purchased my gown the "caring" stopped...I mean dead stop! You will find real people at Uptown Gowns that do care AND the Boutique and wedding gowns are gorgeous!

• 4015 Veterans Ct, Suite D Columbus, GA 31909 See on map
    Monday- By Appointment Only Tuesday-Friday: 11 AM to 6PM Saturday: 10AM to 6PM Sunday: Closed