About Uptown Gowns

"A Unique Bridal and Formal Boutique!"

Hey BEAUTIFUL!

We're Uptown Gowns- the best local bridal boutique for quality and experience; we strive to provide every woman with confidence when choosing her dream gown- a gown that clothes her in strength and dignity and reminds every woman that she is fearfully and wonderfully made! We offer gowns not only for a blushing bride, but the entire bridal party as well...and we can't forget all of the important accessories to make a look PERFECT! Also, we provide unique options for a woman in search of a social occasion dress! The exclusivity of our distributor prevents any two stores within a 40 mile radius from ordering and carrying the same gowns which gives our brides the confidence of knowing that she is truly wearing a one of a kind gown. We can't wait to meet you!!!

Xoxo, The Uptown Girls

Mother of Bride (1)
Mother of Groom (1)
Flower Girls (1)
Bridesmaids (1)

Hands down, best experience EVER! Sarah was amazing to us and I found the perfect one of a kind dress! They definitely know their wedding stuff and are very candid about it all! I’ll be going BACK for any future formals!

Profile Picture Gracie, 12/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Uptown Gowns went above and beyond for my dress shopping experience. After several different appointments, they helped me find THE DRESS! They made me feel like I was apart of their family, and truly made this an experience of a lifetime!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This experience was amazing! Overall best experience for looking for wedding gowns. Family owned and operated. Did not feel rushed and they were all about the bride/ bridal party. I have purchased my dress from them.

Profile Picture Ashton, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom

Uptown Gowns Pricing

220x220 sq 1437845685828 divina
220x220 sq 1481215936408 maggie sottero chesney 4ms853 alt1

1 VIDEO

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Fantastic selection, extremely helpful and caring staff. 10/10 Recommend to all of my brides!

If you want a great, personal experience when buying THE DRESS you need to check out Uptown Gowns! I remember looking for my dress and eventually buying it from the best place that I could in my area; after I purchased my gown the "caring" stopped...I mean dead stop! You will find real people at Uptown Gowns that do care AND the Boutique and wedding gowns are gorgeous!

A beautiful shoppe! The staff at Uptown Gowns is focussed on creating a wonderful experience while shopping for the most important dress you will ever own! Their stunning inventory consists of something special for everyone! It is so nice to have such a lovely shoppe in Columbus, Georgia. As a wedding and event planner, I highly recommend stopping by to meet the precious girls at Uptown Gowns!

The best bridal boutique in the Valley! The owners are super sweet, professional and know bridal fashion! I have enjoyed working with them on promotional shoots, bridal shows and seeing their lovely gowns on brides in the Columbus area. Say YES to your dress at Uptown Gowns...and you won't be disappointed!!

Uptown Gown's is such an a gorgeous boutique with stunning dresses. You can't go wrong making this a first stop!

4015 Veterans Ct, Suite D, Columbus, GA 31909   See On Map
706-810-8020 (phone)
Monday- By Appointment Only Tuesday-Friday: 11 AM to 6PM Saturday: 10AM to 6PM Sunday: Closed