Danielson Cinema Reviews

26 | Houston, TX

26 Reviews for Danielson Cinema

Shelby · Married on 06/30/2018

Danielson Cinema Videographer

Danielson Cinema was such a pleasure to work with! They are super easy going and do a great job of capturing those sweet moments you may have forgotten during the whirlwind of your wedding day! It's hard to find a videographer that will give you a highlight video, full ceremony video, and a reception video for a reasonable price. That's why I chose them and I'm so happy that I did!

• Christopher

Christopher · Married on 06/16/2018

One of the best wedding gifts of all

Obviously the below highlight reel is gorgeous, and not simply because of how beautiful my wife looks in that killer dress! But as we've now received our full ceremony footage and reception speech footage, my wife and I just wanted to take a second to follow-up on how much we enjoyed working with John and absolutely love the finished products. Our friends and family agree that he captured the day perfectly (we show the video to anyone who will watch with us!), and we're so happy to have these memories on film for life. Of course a great wedding photographer is a must, and John worked seamlessly with our photographer Sophie Epton (who is also amazing!). But there is something special about being able to rewatch your wedding whenever you want. We especially took the time to write personal vows, and it is incredibly meaningful for us to be able to relive those tender moments year after year after year. John was responsive to emails, arrived not just on time but early to scope out the venue, and kept things light and fun all day. John and his crew truly gave us one of our very favorite wedding gifts of all! https://www.facebook.com/danielsoncinema/videos/958658884335430/

Ti · Married on 06/17/2017

John beautifully captured all of our best moments during our big day, and filtered it down to create a meaningful and tear-jerking highlight reel that my husband and I will forever cherish. I chose Danielson Cinema because of how nicely the voice-overs and the background music meshed in the sample videos I saw on the website, and my personal highlight reel definitely did not disappoint. The voice-overs are our vows, which in my opinion adds much more meaning to the highlight reel than if it was just music that was playing in the background. Working with John was very pleasant. He always reliably replied to my emails/texts within minutes, and reached out to my before the big day to make sure everything would go as planned. The sound, music, and video are of the highest quality, put together by a true artist. Danielson Cinema was worth every penny, and is one of the best investments I made for my wedding day. Thank you John!

Joy · Married on 04/08/2017

To say that Danielson Cinema did an amazing job would be a huge understatement. John and Griffin showed up right on time and blended in with everyone like they had known them for years. The communication was easy and quick, which is so helpful when you are planning a wedding. The professionalism and craftsmanship that John has is unbeatable. My husband and I are SO thankful that we chose Danielson Cinema for our videographer. Our wedding video is absolutely perfect and something that we can rewatch (over and over and over) for years to recap our special day. Stop searching and book them now!

Brad · Married on 04/08/2017

Although I can call John a friend, our friendship isn't the reason I hired him, I've been familiar with his work even before he started in the wedding industry, so I knew what I would be getting would be top notch. John is friendly, professional, and easy to work with. He knows how to work with any lighting, setting, and can come up with great ideas on the fly for anything that catches his artistic eye. What I can tell anyone getting married is that there are 2 things you should not go cheap on, the photos and the video, so we were prepared to spend a little bit more to make sure we got what we wanted when it came to these, but John is incredibly affordable for what you are getting with his services.

To sum it up, our video came out absolutely perfect, we watched it multiple times as soon as John sent it to us, and my wife and family members watch it multiple times a week because they love it so much. When we posted it to Facebook we had multiple people say "I usually hate wedding videos, but this one was awesome!" John (Danielson Cinema) is an incredibly talented guy, I couldn't recommend him enough. With John, you don't just get a video, you get a movie that perfectly captures one of the most important moments of your life, that lasts a lifetime.

Taylor · Married on 03/05/2017

John was fantastic. From the second he got to the venue, he was ready to hit the ground running. I am so grateful we chose him to capture our special day. I cannot wait to see the final product.

Lauren · Married on 02/24/2017

John was more then great to work with! My husband and I met with John long before our wedding and we loved him from the second we met him! He is very professional and very personable. On the day of our wedding he and his second shooter showed up on time and capture the whole day perfectly! It took only 3 weeks to get our highlight video... 3 WEEKS! That is amazing people! If you are looking for a video guy for your wedding I would highly suggest going with Danielson Cinema!

Hannah · Married on 02/11/2017

I am so happy we hired John to film our wedding. The video is beyond what I imagined and he turned it around extremely fast. I think it was 2.5 weeks. Great quality, caught all the moments that mattered the most to me and put them together seamlessly. He was hardly noticeable during the wedding and as we were getting ready which was great and even had a second hand there to help. Everything you could ask for in a wedding videographer. Definitely recommend.

Amanda · Married on 01/07/2017

Hired from California after seeing his work. My husband and I searched and interviewed a number of videographers here in southern California and just didn't get a great impression. We happened to see Johns work and knew that even though it would probably be a long shot that we would give him a call. It was a connection and a sense that we hadn't gotten from any of the other videographers. He took the time to go over his rates and explain his travel policy. John was able to hire a second shooter from Los Angeles to come down for the day and help out. What a great experience and completely professional. John was a mix of the classic and traditional vendor and by the end of the day he felt like family. We are so happy with the decision to spend a little more and have him travel out here for our wedding. We cant say enough about the quality and overall satisfaction that we have experienced.

Brittany · Married on 10/29/2016

Danielson Cinema filmed my wedding 10/29/16 and could not have been any more awesome. We loved the wedding video and they were just the nice people to be around. Always responded back to my emails supers quick.

Sara · Married on 10/22/2016

Danielson Cinema is absolutely spectacular! Not only were they were professional, talented and thoughtful, they were truly enjoyable to hang out with on our wedding day. The attention to detail and the focus on people and relationships drew us to Danielson's videos. They seemed to be able to catch all the beautiful, candid moments, and that's exactly what they did for us. I'm so thankful we chose Danielson Cinema for our wedding. Our wedding video is beautiful, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Laura · Married on 09/10/2016

John is absolutely amazing! Choosing a videographer was a very hard task. I wanted to make sure I picked one that would fit mine and my husbands personality well. When I finally found Danielson Cinema's page it was awesome! I loved all of the videos I saw. They were so creative!

John responded VERY quickly and was flexible through out the WHOLE wedding process. We didn't even notice he was there at times! When we got our wedding video back we were FLOORED with how well it turned out!!! It was absolutely incredible! We have gotten so many compliments on how amazing it was. I think my only mistake was not asking for a longer video! (It would have been worth every penny!)

I would recommend John with Danielson Cinema to anyone! He is so creative and will make sure to create something amazing for your special day! Oh, and did I mention the turn-around time was only 2 weeks?? Seriously. Amazing.

Kassie · Married on 08/06/2016

John was so awesome to work with and so creative! We had multiple locations that we were shuffling around from (hotel, church, reception hall) and he managed to get great footage at each place without missing anything. We just got our highlight video back and it was so perfectly put together that it moved me to tears. I was one of those girls that almost skipped on a videographer and I'm SO glad I didn't! I HIGHLY recommend and I will cherish this footage forever.

Oh, and he always responds to emails incredibly fast!

Picking a videographer was a HUGE deal for me, I didn't want just anyone. I had very high unrealistic expectations. From the moment we met at a local (local to me anyway) Starbucks he exceeded my expectations! On the day of the wedding, him and his partner were very respectful and professional. They both showed up on time while we were getting ready and stayed until we "rode into the sunset"

He got our final product back to us in a timely manner! I can now "relive the day" over and over again because Danielson Cinema captured the entire day PERFECTLY! My husband and I are forever thankful ??

I met John at a wedding expo at the I Do Soiree at the Corinthian in Feb. 2016. He was professional yet friendly and easy to talk to. I ended up winning his raffle and booked his services soon after. He was able to accommodate my budget and book only 5 months out from my wedding date. He was very respectful of my budget and allowed me to do a monthly payment plan via wedding wire invoices. Very convenient!
    He worked with me via email before my wedding and then worked extremely well with my wedding planning Yvette from Two Be Wed. They worked together as a great team!
    He was extremely professional the day of my wedding! He showed up on time with his team, was all set up and ready to go! He was very friendly and professional throughout the whole wedding. He was able to get my highlight reel done in time for my European wedding and we were extremely grateful! YOU ROCK JOHN!
    Our set out DVDs just arrived and they were fabulous! He captured our ceremony and highlights of our reception beautifully! Thank you so much John and MANY MANY MANY thanks to you and your team!

Victoria · Married on 06/04/2016

John!!! Having Danielson Cinema film our wedding was the best decision EVER. All of the vendors I worked with were amazing, but having this video is the absolute highlight of my whole wedding. His video has helped me to relive the whole day over again! His editing skills are Hollywood quality. On top of that, he was super professional, a great communicator and extremely organized throughout the whole time we worked together. Thank you SO much, John. Book him!! You will be elated with the finished product. Worth every. single. penny. :]

Kelsey · Married on 05/07/2016

To say that John was amazing is an understatement. There are plenty of companies in the greater Houston area that can provide a great film for your wedding. But Danielson Cinema gave us so much more than that! Not only was our video everything that we had imagined and more, he worked with us instead of trying to nickel and dime us for every single thing. He was incredibly responsive and so easy to work with! On the day of, he showed up early and made sure that he knew the venue/surrounding area, he worked SO well with my photographer, and even blew my day-of coordinator away! She was amazed at how professional and helpful he was, all the while making us our perfect highlight of our perfect day. It would be a mistake NOT to hire him! Out of all the money spent on our wedding, Danielson Cinema was more worth it than anything else! Book him!

Jeff · Married on 05/07/2016

John did an amazing job capturing our wedding. The highlight video was perfect and we are so grateful to have it. Danielson Cinema allows my wife and I to never forget what an amazing day our wedding was. Thank you!

I cannot say enough good things about John and his work. He was very professional and very prompt responding to emails from our initial point of contact. He was an absolute joy to work with. He and his team were punctual, friendly, and did a great job blending in and making getting filmed seemed completely nature and comfortable. Most of the time I didn't even know he was shooting when he was! He also worked extremely well with my photographer and other vendors.

My video speaks for itself. I've heard from so many people that it's "the best wedding video they've ever seen". I have to agree! His creativity was off the charts.

I would recommend Danielson Cinema to everyone. If you are on the fence about having videography, you will regret not hiring Danielson Cinema! He's worth every penny and then some!

CHAVANNE · Married on 04/16/2016

John was awesome to work with!! The quality and detail he was able to capture in our video was superb. Family and friends that were not able to attend our wedding felt like they were there when they watched his footage. It was the most amazing day of my entire life, so to have the video to go back and watch is such a treasure! John is so patient, creative, understanding, and thorough in his process. I can't imagine going thru something like this with any other video director/producer. He and his work are A+++++++++

Brian · Married on 02/06/2016

Hire. This. Guy. Immediately.

John and his crew perfectly documented our wedding and blew away our expectations. Providing professionalism throughout every phase of the contract, John immersed himself in the moment and was able to provide a perfect visual representation of the happiest day of our lives.

John is a true artist with a brilliant eye.

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/15/2015

We've had so many people comment on the quality of the video. People who weren't able to make the wedding were especially thankful that we had footage.

Austin · Married on 09/06/2015

If you have watched the videos John made for our wedding you understand the talent he has to capture every moment and emotion that goes on during the busiest day of your life. John had every aspect of the wedding on film yet never got in the way OR had to be told what to do, He is a true professional and is the only name that is always on the top of my mind when friends or coworkers are looking into videography of any type.

Lisa · Married on 06/24/2015

We could not be more pleased with the video that John created for my daughter and new son in law. It was simply magical! He captured every single detail and the finished product was simply amazing. It's like watching their true love story unfold in a movie. I can't say a single negative thing about our experience with Danielson Cinema. We are more than pleased with his professionalism, flexibility, and promptness. If you are looking for someone to capture your special day you won't regret choosing John! His vision made our dream come to life!

Alexa · Married on 06/24/2015

John did an amazing job on our wedding video! We had a destination wedding and he managed to capture all of those little details and moments that we wanted to cherish forever. We got so many compliments on the video. Family and friends that didn't make it to the wedding said it made them feel as if they had been right there with us! We were totally pleased & still after 10 months cry when we watch it! He's amazing!