Danielle Caldwell Events Reviews

1 User photo

Danielle Caldwell Events 1

Tracy Amos · Married on 03/27/2019

Love them!

Danielle and her team can bring your vision to life. I feel fortunate to be able to work with them and extremely confidant when referring clients. Looking forward to more collaborations!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Lora

Lora Losinger-Sophisticated Floral Designs · Married on 03/22/2019

Wedding Planner is a must!

Danielle will go above and beyond to make your wedding run as smooth as possible. While you spend the time with friends and family and enjoy yourself.

Sent on 03/22/2019
    Danielle Caldwell Events 2

Brittany Hampton · Married on 03/20/2019

Absolute Professional!

Danielle is a constant professional with a detail oriented mind! I have worked with her on several client weddings and she makes the communication process super responsive and direct, and is always willing to go the extra mile to be sure her vendors and clients are taken care of. I highly recommend Danielle for all of your events!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Jeri Barr · Married on 01/19/2019

Every detail thought of!!

We worked recently on an event with Danielle. She was great to work! I love working with wedding vendors that give 110%. Every event has its unavoidable glitches…and great coordinators, like Danielle, role with these glitches, solve the problem and never compromise the event! I would hirer Danielle in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Roshan

Roshan · Married on 04/28/2018

We originally weren't planning on hiring a coordinator, but everyone we talked to recommended it and we are so glad that we took their advice! Our stress level was immediately reduced after our first consultation with Danielle and she made our wedding day (and all of the planning) absolutely perfect. Sure, we could have done it on our own, but we would have wasted so much more time, stress and money if we hadn’t have worked with a professional. Working with Danielle was best decision we made and the wedding wouldn't have been so successful without her.
    Leading up to the wedding, Danielle was beyond accommodating. She communicated with all of our vendors and set up a venue walk through so that they were all prepared for the day of. She even suggested we ship purchases for the wedding to her house and helped us source last minute details. She went above and beyond to help us execute our vision.
    On the wedding day, she handled everything –from finding misplaced corsages, coordinating last minute timeline changes, making sure we always had fresh food, and having backups of literally everything so that when MY BEST FRIEND SPILLED RED WINE SPILLED ON MY WEDDING DRESS, she was prepared and had tools on hand to get the wine out. SHE WAS AMAZING. It was truly the perfect day and we can’t thank Danielle enough for all of her work to make our wedding day so special.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Joy · Married on 02/03/2018

I used her for my wedding from the initial phases thru the event. My spouse and I both work and it truly streamlined the entire process while our event maintained a personal and original touch. Danielle was most accommodating to our schedules and always had multiple options. I would recommend her services to anyone

Sent on 03/09/2018

M · Married on 10/20/2017

We met with Danielle about 4 months prior to our wedding, I had done a lot of the initial planning and was really looking for someone to manage the details during the weeks leading up to the wedding. From the get go we were impressed by Danielle's professionalism and commitment to making sure that the stress of the wedding was not on our shoulders. I couldn't have asked for a better, more helpful person to manage the details of our day. Not only was Danielle on top of coordinating with all of our vendors, she went above and beyond in so many ways to be sure that the day went off with out a hitch, or if there were any hitches we had no clue. From sending me reminder emails to make sure I was doing the last little things to ordering umbrellas at the last minute because of the weather forecast, we had the best day. Thank you so much Danielle!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/17/2016

Danielle was the event planner for a good friend's wedding. The wedding was absolutely beautiful. I know my friend was so grateful to Danielle for all of her great vendor recommendations and her ability to make spot-on suggestions while keeping them within their budget. She was also very sweet and helpful the day of as I was also in the wedding party.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Vanessa · Married on 06/27/2015

If you are looking for an event planner, do yourself a favor...STOP looking and hire Danielle. This girl is professional, dedicated, and amazing. You can tell she puts her heart and soul into her job! She researched everything to find us the very best vendors. She was extremely detail oriented and did not drop the ball on anything. She was quick to respond to emails and texts and had great ideas. I am so thankful to have worked with Danielle, she went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations, making our event absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Mary · Married on 08/18/2012

The day my daughter married, I was filled with much joy and so grateful to Danielle for keeping the lines of communication open, and making sure that the wedding party was on time and in the right places. I was extremely impressed by Danielle’s impeccable skills, passion, and dedication as she made the wedding a memorable one for all. The ceremony at Rye Presbyterian Church and the reception at the Shenorock Shore Club were amazing and beautifully done, and Danielle’s special touches could be seen throughout. The ceremony in the church was dimly lit with candles and displayed a magnificent five-panel stained glass window behind the altar. Danielle organized and coordinated the flow of the bridal party, flower arrangements, along with the music and timing of the pictures. Shenorock offered spectacular views of the Long Island Sound and beach, and Danielle arranged the venue perfectly with a flowing feel that worked effortlessly. No detail was overlooked, from the eight piece band who had everyone dancing the night away; a photographer and a videographer who were friendly and fun; flowers and centerpieces that were gorgeous; and place cards and family photos which were elegantly displayed. The layout of the North Deck with summer breezes and views of the sound was the perfect setting to enjoy a summertime cocktail hour with guests mingling, and able to view in the distance the bridal party being photograph on the pier. As glass doors opened capturing the backdrop of a vivid sunset over the sound and revealing the tastefully decorated Summerside Club Ballroom, guests stepped into a dining experience that surpassed my expectations with everyone commenting on how delicious it all was. Danielle was on hand from sunrise to sunset, enabling me to relax and focus on the moment rather than little distractions.

Sent on 09/21/2016