D&T Photography Reviews

5 | Mount Sterling, KY

5 Reviews for D&T Photography

Julie · Married on 04/09/2011

Dave and Tina of D&T Photography are the best. They care so much about the quality of their work and strive to get you the best pictures possible. I thought it was very professional of them to attend the rehearsal to become acquainted with the wedding party and family members so they would know who were critical to capture on the day of the wedding. They started the wedding day off bright and early by being there to capture the hair and makeup photos, then then moved to the church in Lexington, on to the reception in Georgetown and then as if that wasn't enough Dave and Tina were willing to follow the bride and groom to Versailles to capture some photos from their stay at the Castle. Several guests have commented that they can't wait to see the photos as they noticed Dave and Tina were quietly working the room capturing so many memories. I would recommend Dave and Tina to anyone that wants to ensure they receive a professional team and the ability to preserve your memories.

Sent on 04/18/2011

Tracy · Married on 10/10/2009

I would recomend D and T Photography to anyone. Not only are they really good friends of mine, they were really patient and professional. I enjoy looking at my wedding pictures each and every time I look at them. I see something new each time I look at them. You guys did a wonderful job and we loved our pictures. Not to mention they are the same if not better quality as all the other very expenssive studios and they took the pictures that we wanted not what the photographer only wanted. A big thanks to Dave and Tina Hatton.

Sent on 01/20/2010

Alicia · Married on 09/12/2009

They did a great job with our pictures and were very helpful. Would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 01/17/2010

Shamarie · Married on 03/30/2008

This has been the only photographer I have found that spent the time to get wonderful photos of my three year old. The professionalism and quality are outstanding. I was so pleased with our Christmas photos. I would use this photographer for any special occasion. I recommend D & T Photography to all future brides.

Sent on 01/16/2010

Sherlene · Married on 06/02/2007

Dave and Tina were excellent in all areas. They were willing to spend all the time needed to get the pictures we wanted. I find the quality of the pictures outstanding compared to some other photography work that I have seen for weddings. You will not be disappointed with their work. They are 5 star.

Sent on 01/17/2010