D&P Multimedia Reviews

31 | Albrightsville, PA

31 Reviews for D&P Multimedia

Megan · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I hired D&P Multimedia to be the videographer for our wedding. My brother and his wife also hired them because of how spectacular they were. I'm so happy that I hired them. They were so professional and friendly. They even stayed later at the reception to capture more of our wedding. I'm so happy that I chose them. They did a marvelous job! Thank you so much!

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2018

D&P Multimedia EXCEEDED my expectations! The video team was attentive and on-point throughout the entire night! Always in place where they needed to be at the right moment, and taking care of things that my photographer should have been (but wasn't - such as getting the dress and my jewelry in shots while I was getting ready, catching certain moments, etc). They were SO willing to work with us, going well above and beyond to ensure all of our needs were met. I haven't gotten the video yet but I'm confident by seeing them work so hard at the venue that it will be phenomenal. HIGHLY recommend, and one of the more affordable videographers out there (and believe me, I contact A LOT of people).

• Shops16

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/14/2017

Great to work with! Chris was always so responsive to my emails! They were very easy to work with and were very friendly!

Shannon · Married on 05/20/2017

Chris and Linda went out of their way to make our wedding video so personal and absolutely one-of-a-kind. They made everyone feel comfortable throughout the day and made it their utmost priority to provide us with the absolutely best quality wedding video we could have asked for; true industry professionals. They truly took the time to make our video such a special memento for us to keep for years and years. Without a doubt, this was the best money we invested into our wedding day. We are so very pleased with the outcome!

Stephanie · Married on 04/15/2017

Amazing videographers!! D&P Mulitmedia did a fantastic job on my brothers wedding. It was a last minute wedding present and I'm so happy I chose D&P. I would highly recommend them. Thank you D&P

Tara · Married on 12/17/2016

I would like to highly recommend Chris Peiser, D & P Multimedia, to do videography for any occasion! We had the pleasure of him doing our wedding, and I can't say enough how great he was to work with, his professionalism, & his thoughtfulness to make sure that he was giving his absolute best to make our wedding video extremely special. We will always treasure this wonderful memory of our wedding day! Thank you, Chris, for taking the time to make it so special for us!!

• F

Francine · Married on 12/17/2016

My husband and I would like to express our thanks to Chris Peiser, D&P Multimedia for the wonderful and beautiful memory that we will always cherish from our daughter's wedding day. He was extremely professional and kind and always would get back to us right away with any question that we had. The outcome of the video was amazing, especially with his attention to detail! We give him our highest recommendation for any event or occasion!

Amy · Married on 10/29/2016

Chris and his wife captured every special moment of our wedding day. We didn't even notice they were around. The video captures everything that we wanted. Chris was very patient with all of our questions and concerns. My favorite thing is that there are parts of our day that we missed but Chris and his wife caught all those special moments. We highly recommend D&P Multimedia.

• I

Ibis · Married on 09/30/2016

Easy to work with , knew what we wanted and they delivered !

Jenn · Married on 08/12/2016

It was an absolute pleasure working with Chris and his wife. I would recommend them for any type of videotographer.

Matthew · Married on 09/25/2015

This is an overdue review, but my wife Krista and I had hired D&P for our wedding in September of 2015. Throughout the whole experience we had good communication and they were present on the big day well in advance of the ceremony. D&P was very easy to work with and outside of some of the more obligatory shots, we barely even noticed the cameras. The final product was much to our liking as they did a great job editing the video together into a more cinematic experience. It didn't look like a bunch of rough cuts and edits just slapped together, but the whole thing had a more narrative flow. We had a great experience and would recommend.

Sherri · Married on 08/15/2015

D&P did an outstanding job on our wedding video. I could not be more pleased with it. There was a bit of a misunderstanding with the time frame on when we would receive the video but they were always immediately responsive when I reached out. After watching my video I was more then happy and it was well worth the wait! They truly took their time putting it together, it's just truly amazing! I am so happy I went with them!

Corynn · Married on 08/08/2015

He was an excellent videographer, very easy to get ahold of during our planning process and on the day of our wedding was super friendly. He stayed out of everyone's way and captured some amazing memories. He also did my sisters wedding and her video was amazing!

Briana · Married on 08/01/2015

D&P did a great job capturing our wedding! They were professional on all levels! They did everything we asked of them! They are great people to work with!

Susan · Married on 05/02/2015

Fantastic......D& P Media was wonderful to work with...from start to finish! They are professional in their work and their communications. The finished video is Fantastic! The videographers caught every bit of the day; without being "in your face". We barely knew that they were filming and yet they captured all of it. The editing creates a beautiful story...not just a start to finish rerun.... I would highly recommend them.

Angela · Married on 12/04/2009

Great!!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2009

I was very happy with D& P Multimedia. They are the friendliest people and make time to answer any of your questions. I also loved all of my engagement and wedding pics they took. They are very professional and there wasn't a picure they took that I didn't like. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Danielle and Mike · Married on 09/06/2008

D&P Multimedia did our engagements photos, photography and videography for our wedding 9/6/08. The results were amazing! My husband and I were so pleased with the beautiful work they did to capture our wedding. We have since used them for newborn and family pictures which we again are so happy with. They have a family oriented company and have treated us like just like one of their family members.

danielle · Married on 09/06/2008

We used D&P for our engagement pics, loved them so much that they did our wedding pictures and video!! We were blown away by the beauty and quality we received. Because of the quality and professionalism we received, we had d&p take our daughters new born and 1 year old pics and they were great. Chris was very flexible on both occasions. Our wedding was on the same day as hurricane hannah and he made everything work as well as could be expected. Also he has been flexible in scheduling offsite shoots at our home. We 100% would recommend D&P for your wedding, you won't be disappointed.

Amy · Married on 06/04/2005

Chris and Linda are wonderful! They have taken pictures for our engagement, wedding, newborn babies, holidays, you name it! We love them!!

Mary Kate · Married on 07/02/2016

D&P was fabulous! Chris was so wonderful to work with! He was so accommodating to our schedule on that special day! He truly made the experience unforgettable. My husband and I are so happy to decided to go with a videographer because we can relive our day. The only thing I wish was that we had the entire church service on the DVD including communion and all songs. Since I picked the church songs, I would have liked to have heard them on the video!

Alyssa · Married on 01/02/2016

Chris and Linda are an awesome team!! They are so kind and Linda is so reassuring and patient. She has great ideas for pictures and Chris is willing to go the extra mile for you with the camera! I highly recommend them to everyone!

cassandra · Married on 08/08/2015

3.5

They did an amazing job. You did not even know they were there and they captured every moment.

Sarah · Married on 05/02/2015

Great vidographers all around! They were extremely discreet, never making us feel nervous or on the spot, in fact we barely saw them throughout the day/night. Final video is amazing, and something we'll always treasure.