Cypress Grove Estate House Reviews

70 | Orlando, FL

70 Reviews for Cypress Grove Estate House

70 Cypress Grove Estate House Reviews

Megan · Married on 03/03/2018

All of our guests loved this venue. So picture perfect!! We loves working with Sarah for all of the little details. You have to use Bug City Catering but they do not disappoint!! The food was delicious, the ceremony and reception were beautiful and the 5-10 time frame was honestly the perfect amount of time. Everything flowed nicely and there were no lagging moments. I can’t wait to see all of the photos from our big day.

Cypress Grove Estate House 1
    Cypress Grove Estate House 2

Pressley · Married on 12/30/2017

This venue was beautiful! The staff was very responsive and friendly. My husband and I were so impressed as well as my guests! This setting was simply perfect. If you want a fairytale like wedding, this is the place for you! So accommodating! The cottage we used to get dressed was perfect the lighting in the windows made for some lovely photos. I am one happy bride!

Cypress Grove Estate House 3
    Cypress Grove Estate House 4
    Cypress Grove Estate House 5
    Cypress Grove Estate House 6
    Cypress Grove Estate House 7
    Cypress Grove Estate House 8
    Cypress Grove Estate House 9

Chelsea · Married on 10/05/2017

Cypress was the first venue my husband and I looked at and it was literally love at first sight. We did take a few days to think about it but it was a short few days haha. We knew being in Florida there would be a chance of rain; which it did rain on our wedding day but we had a tent that saved the day (which Cypress gives you all that info for the tent). The Cypress crew is amazing plan and simple they have you invest in a wedding planner which was the best thing I could ever do as well! We used Tickel Pink and Kristi and Alicia were my go too girls, I’m sure my husband and I made their jobs easy but they made planning the best day ever a walk in the park! Cypress Grove will give you everything you need to make your day the best and Big City Catering made the food tasting fun and enjoyable and you knew exactly what your guest were going to get on the big day! Tracy is excellent in they way she maintains the food and the bar there were no lines at our bar once thought out the night and she made sure of that. They also make sure the stars of the show were taken care of the whole night, making sure we actually sat down and ate something haha. All I can say is Cypress Grove treated us like family and would hands down recommend this venue to anyone wanting to celebrate a special occasion!

• Leah W.

Leah · Married on 09/15/2017

We got married at Cypress Grove Estate House in September of this year, and we could not possibly have had a better experience. I was not originally looking for an outdoor venue, but my maid of honor recommended at least touring Cypress Grove, and we completely fell in love with it.

Alecia, Tracy, and their team really went above and beyond during the planning process and on our special day. I literally could not have pulled off this wedding without Alecia's guidance, advice, and how at ease she made my parents feel about the process! She even laughed at my dad's terrible jokes! Tracy and her catering team were amazing the day of, even with little details changing and getting cut due to the threat of rain. We went home with so much food, and were so pleased!

We can't possibly thank them enough for making our wedding day as spectacular as it was!

Emily · Married on 05/06/2017

I recently got married at Cypress Grove in May this year. Cypress Grove was our dream venue! We wanted a venue close to the Orlando attractions/airport for our 90 guests coming in from out of town. We also wanted something with a water front, that was quiet and had some vintage flare. We couldn't have designed it better ourselves! Not to mention, the stand out team that they provided us with. My original event manager left the company 3 months before my wedding, and I was so nervous that it would be difficult to get all of the details figured out with my new planner, but I was totally wrong. Alecia Foley, managed my wedding, and although she was new to the company, she was perfection. I kept calling her my "add-on bridesmaid", because she went above and beyond helping me plan the details of my wedding to make my day perfect. Everyone at Cypress Grove was extremely accommodating, quick to respond, flexible and caring. They don't treat you like you're just "another bride." I cannot recommend this venue enough!

Rochelle · Married on 03/25/2017

Cypress Estate House was absolutely beautiful. The team there is nothing but professional, understanding and helpful. Tamuel was our coordinator. She keeps you at ease while at the same time can wrap up all the groomsmen and kept them in order. I was more impressed by her overall fun demeanor, and just ability to have it all covered. I will tell you there are many beautiful venues out there, but I have found how important it is to have the right people as well. Pay attention to who you are working with, it makes all the difference.

Alexis · Married on 11/04/2016

We loved Cypress Grove Estate House! Everyone on staff including Cara and Alex, were extremely helpful in the implementation of our wedding. The day went flawlessly and all of our guests said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. I highly recommend Cypress Grove for any couple looking for a beautiful, outdoor wedding. Plus it includes the catering, beverage, tables and chairs, and linens, making planning a breeze! Furthermore, their partnership with RW Events allows easy access to some of the best wedding and day-of coordinators in the area. Shadow was incredible! I challenge you to find a better venue than this in the Orlando area.

Jerilyn · Married on 10/22/2016

Our experience with Cypress Grove Estate House was outstanding! They really have it all figured out! Everyone was so friendly and helpful, Big City Catering was fantastic and the venue is stunning! All of that contributed to a perfect wedding!

Amber · Married on 07/23/2016

Beautiful venue and although it rained we had an amazing time. I had guests that had lived in Orlando their whole life and had never been to this venue. Can't wait for my photos to come back!

• Sam

Chong · Married on 02/20/2016

LOVE this location. Didn't want to have a beach wedding but wanted to have our dog in the wedding during the ceremony and reception. The venue is beautiful and breath taking with the lake in the back. The venue automatically provides linen, tables, chairs and the dance floor as part of their package so I definitely didn't have to worry about that part of the wedding. This place is definitely for someone who wants to have a backyard wedding but doesn't have the backyard for it. Highly recommend this place if you want to have a nice outdoor wedding without it being at a hotel or on the beach.

Ashley · Married on 11/13/2015

Let me save you some time when you’re looking for a venue in Central Florida - Cypress Grove can’t be beat! We looked at half a dozen in the area and within minutes of arriving at Cypress Grove we had decided that it was where we wanted our wedding to be. They have something special with the estate house, the lake, and the ability to dine and dance under the stars. We traveled from Canada as did most of our guests and it was well worth it. Working with Cara, and many of their preferred vendors we couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day. We went with Roots photography and I think I can comfortably say that their talent combined with such a beautiful venue has made for photos that we will treasure forever. On a side note if you have any little ones coming to your wedding there is a jungle gym hidden behind the trees that works great if they need a break from the excitement.

I can't say enough about everyone at Cypress Grove Estate House! Wedding planning is definitely stressful, but these girls were there to help every step of the way. Even with an over bearing mother of the bride and aunt of the bride! ;o) I DEFINITELY know that my wedding would not have turned out as perfect as it was without Cara, Rachel and everyone at Big City Catering's help! Look into this place - you won't regret it!

Venue was perfect. Staff in the uk and orlando were so helpful. Couldn't have asked for anything more.

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect from beginning to end. Planning it all from the UK was made so easy and stress-free due to the professionalism of Kimberly, Shadow, Tori and all the vendors that we had for our wedding. We will definitely be recommending you! We thoroughly enjoyed our day ay Cypress Grove. The grounds are absolutely beautiful, perfect venue!

emily · Married on 06/13/2015

This place is so beautiful. I would recommend this place for a wedding. The people who work here to the beautiful scenery. Thank you cypress grove estate house for making my wedding a dream come true.

Marianna · Married on 06/06/2015

Cypress Grove was the perfect setting to what became my dream wedding. It was truly a fairly tale. The beautiful backyard with the gazebo is the perfect venue for a rustic garden wedding. RW events did an amazing job during the whole process. Evelyn and Tori were amazing and worked with me to make my dream wedding come true. Would highly recommend it!

Chelsea · Married on 05/03/2015

Words can't express how much we loved this wedding venue! Having grown up in Orlando I was surprised that I had never heard of this location before, but from the moment we drove up to the house my husband and I knew this was the place we wanted to get married! We loved the beautiful drive into the park, the rose garden, the gorgeous house to get ready in and decorate, the newly paved amphitheater, the lake and the giant cypress trees....so many wonderful aspects to this venue! I especially valued the fact that we arrived at the venue and never had to leave the entire wedding day. All of our guests were ranting and raving about how gorgeous this venue was and how impressed they were. The staff was fantastic as well....Cara was always quick to email or call us back when we had questions and visits to the venue for measurements or planning were easy to arrange. She even went above and beyond to fix a broken wreath a few hours before our wedding and helped to decorate when we were in a pinch! We were originally nervous about the fact that you do not get to choose your caterer at this location, but I am SO glad we couldn't choose, because I don't think we could have gotten a better catering team if we searched all of Florida! (Big City Catering was the best. They arranged a private tasting event for us, were so helpful on the wedding day with setup and running things smoothly, and the food is DELICIOUS) I would recommend this gorgeous venue to any friend, family member, or stranger! =)

Monica · Married on 04/18/2015

Southern Elegance! I did not think I wanted an outside wedding but I fell in love with this venue as soon as I saw it. From the large oak trees lining the road to the house, to the gorgeouse bridal suite and intimate backyard you can not ask for a better back drop for your special day. The staff, Cara, made the wedding planning process easy and enjoyable. The food by Big City Catering was excellent. It was a perfect day and we can not thank Cypress Grove enough.

Ally · Married on 03/29/2015

The perfect venue. Awesome staff, always ready to assist you. My guests were amazed with the Beauty of the place.

Torrie · Married on 02/05/2015

There isn't a bad place to take a photo at this venue. It was quiet and an intimate setting for our small ceremony. The gazebo in the yard was beautiful and didn't even need decorations. The grounds made for stunning photos and the antique feel to the bridal suite was an added bonus.

Lori · Married on 01/05/2015

I booked through Weddings Inc. and chose to have my wedding at Cypress Grove Estate. We were married in the gazebo overlooking the lake. It was an absolutely beautiful setting and gorgeous location. I had never been there prior to our wedding day and I was amazed at how pretty it really was. I had only seen the pictures online. The inside is as gorgeous as the outside and I cannot wait to see our professional photo's. The pictures on line don't begin to give justice to the old elegant style of the estate house with the beautiful oak trees dripping in Spanish moss and the tranquil lake. It really is just picture perfect.

Chelsea · Married on 12/06/2014

This review is long overdue, our wedding was in December, so I apologize for the lateness.
    Cypress Grove, Cara, and everyone else we worked with at the venue, were absolutely top notch. The service was phenomenal, the venue is the most gorgeous setting in Orlando, and the staff is amazing. Cara made sure our wedding turned out absolutely perfect.

Every request I had was met without hesitation, even the odd ones (like our bourbon bar), and every switch of a linen color or seating chart didn't even make them flinch.

The beauty of the estate is what caught our eye, but the service we received the entire 18 months we planned our wedding is what makes me recommend the venue to every single person I meet planning a wedding in Orlando. I promise, you won't be disappointed!

Rebekah · Married on 11/30/2014

Cara and the rest of the staff were an absolute joy to work with. They helped me not only plan my perfect wedding day but executed everything flawlessly. Best venue in town!

Ashley · Married on 11/29/2014

In one word Cypress Grove Estate House was PERFECT! It is tucked away and the beauty of it is like no other in the area. From our first meeting to the day of the wedding our contact at Cypress Grove was Rachel. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and our experience was made that much better because of her. Rachel was always quick to respond to my emails and throughout our many meetings she was professional and organized. We are grateful for everything that Rachel did to make possible the wedding of our dreams. For couples looking for a venue that can host the ceremony and reception Cypress Grove is the place. The view and the charm of Cypress Grove can't be beat, you won't find that combination at many other Central Florida wedding venues. You also won't find many venues that have a Bridal Suite onsite. No need to worry about getting ready offsite and traveling to the venue, you can get ready at the Estate House and be a staircase away from the aisle. The catering company that they work with knows how to do food right. We were very impressed with Big City's menu choices and the end product is something that we are still hearing about, all of our guests raved about the food. If you decide to do a buffet I suggest choosing the Simply Southern spread, it was absolutely delicious! If you have a private tasting and get the opportunity to sit down with the owner Tom and the event and service manager Tracy they will make you feel right at home and you will be able to sample a few choices from whatever menu option you choose. We even got to meet Chef Thomas and he was open to any suggestions that we had about the food. For example, I thought the fried green tomatoes could be more crispy and on our wedding day Chef Thomas delivered. I can't say enough positive things about Cypress Grove and Big City and the team that made our dream wedding possible. Thank you all!!

Brianna · Married on 11/28/2014

I don't even know where to start...from day one, the Cypress Grove team made planning my wedding from NYC seem so simple. They were always there to talk about the tiniest detail up to the largest decisions with tips and experience that I found priceless. The setting could not have been more majestic and stunning. I couldn't have imagined a more gorgeous place to get married. I had no idea about the role of a coordinator prior to the planning process, but on my wedding day I didn't have to lift a finger as the coordinator (comes with the venue) did EVERYTHING and made me so calm. I really cannot recommend Cypress Grove enough!