CWG Invites Reviews

25 | Morton, IL

25 Reviews for CWG Invites

• User4788724 · event on 03/08/2015

CWG is so easy to work with and designs beautiful invites!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Emily · Married on 01/10/2015

We loved CWG Invites and we had so many compliments regarding the craftsmanship, detail, and design of our invitations and programs!

Sent on 02/20/2015

CWG was very creative while still staying conscious of our budget. After seeing my proofs I knew I would be a repeat customer!

Sent on 02/14/2015

We had a wonderful experience working with Sarah. She was so helpful when we were picking out invitations and did an amazing job at helping us custom design the most beautiful and unique invitations!!! We got so many compliments on them!! The matching programs and place cards were just as beautiful and the quality of it all is amazing. She has so many options to choose from!!

Sent on 12/30/2012

Chelsie · Married on 09/01/2012

I absolutely love our wedding invites! They are stunning! Sarah was great to work with and I can't wait to have her help us with our programs.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Trisha · Married on 08/31/2012

Sarah was great to work with. She was easy to talk to you and seemed excited to be a part of our day. She sat down with me and took in all my wants and suggestions and used her experience and talent to come up with a complete set of beautiful and unique invitations from the Save the Dates to the Invite suite. She incorporated all the elements I was looking for in a way I couldn't have possibly envisioned. I would highly recommend CWG invites to any prospective customer! Well worth it. We have received so many compliments on our invitations.

Sent on 07/01/2012

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2012

Sarah did our wedding seating chart board and table numbers. We loved them both! She was so easy to work with. She was always quick to respond to our emails. Prices were great! She did an amazing job and I'd highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/31/2012

Jessica · Married on 08/28/2010

CWG Invites made our experience wonderful, easy, and so much fun! Sarah was able to show us several tangible examples and add a touch of "us" to our wedding invitations, table cards, and seating chart. I was introduced to Sarah by my mother-in-law who's daughter and son-in-law had used CWG Invites for their wedding, so when my husband popped the question CWG Invites was the first thing that popped into my mind! The price for the value was well worth it and I could not have asked for better keepsakes!
    Thank you!

Sent on 12/10/2010

Krystin · Married on 09/05/2009

I was extremely happy with the style and quality of my invitations from CWG Invites!! I went in with an idea of what I wanted and Sarah found a theme that matched perfectly with what I wanted right away. Everything was finished in a timely manner and delivered in a very professional, fun way. Very happy with the final product, would recommend to anyone:)

Sent on 01/14/2010

Kelly · Married on 07/03/2009

Sarah from CWG invites was so kind and accommodating any time I had a question or concern during our wedding process. The product you see when you visit with her is the quality you will get. It is exceptional! We could not have been any happier with the presentation of our invitations, our ceremony programs, and our table numbers. They were absolutely beautiful and uniquely reflected our style as a couple. The packaging of the invitations is also a unique surprise I will not spoil for brides to be out there! :) We had many wonderful compliments from guests on our uniquely custom made invitations complete with Swarovski crystals!

Thank you to Sarah for all your hard work, and for making everything so beautiful and exceptional!!!

Sincerely,
    Kelly- Bride 7/3/09

Sent on 01/26/2010

Trisha · Married on 05/25/2008

Sarah was great to work with. She had great ideas and our invitations turned out beautiful. I got so many compliments on them!

Sent on 10/29/2008

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2007

Sarah was wonderful to work with. She took each both Andy and I's ideas and incorporated them into all of the items she made for us. We will definitely be working with her for our other invitations/announcements in the future!

Sent on 01/08/2008

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2007

I had so many compliments on my invitations, programs, save the dates and seating chart that CSG invites did. Sarah is very personable and willing to meet all your needs. I was able to custom make an invitation to my liking for half the cost of ordering it somewhere else. I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 01/10/2008

Meghan · Married on 04/27/2012

We had lots of compliments on the invites. People even told me that of all the wedding invites they had received ours were the best. Sarah also did our place cards and programs. Loved working with Sarah!

Sent on 06/01/2012

Kim · Married on 11/10/2012

Sarah at CWG Invites created our Save the Dates, invitations, and escort cards and did a phenomenal job. She is a genius. She is professional, efficient, detailed and so creative. She created products that were far beyond what I imagined and really set the tone for our whole wedding. I was couldn't have been any happier. I just hope we have another event that I can use her for!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Beth · Married on 06/05/2010

Sarah did an absolutely wonderful job on all of my paper goods for the wedding. I truly enjoyed using a vendor that could provide multiple services for me. I used her for my wedding invites, table card numbers, program fans, rehearsal dinner invites and placecards. She did a wonderful job coordinating our "look" and following through with everything. Her presentation and packaging were also very nice.

Thanks Sarah!
    Beth Edwards

Sent on 07/30/2010

Sarah · Married on 06/20/2009

Sarah provided beautiful wedding invitations, seating chart, table numbers, and programs. She was very flexible and accommodating. Her idea's were unique and her prices very reasonable.

Sent on 12/21/2009

Amy · Married on 09/01/2012

3.0

Sarah was good to work with. At times, I felt that it was hard to get an update or a response to emails regarding my invitations. My invitations turned out BEAUTIFUL. I could not be more happier with them! She had lots of paper and color options, and lots of different designs to choose from!She does excellent work!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Abbi · Married on 11/08/2008

3.0

I was very please with the work of CWG invites on my invitations, programs, menu cards and table numbers. I was able to view samples ahead of time to know exactly what i was getting, and everything was delivered in a beautiful presentation to my door. CWG invites has creative ideas and i would definitely consider using them again for future events!

Sent on 04/01/2009

Jill · Married on 08/15/2008

We really liked the uniqueness of our Invitations from CWG invites. We saved money by being able to choose postcard RSVP cards. This is also a "greener" option. We received many compliments on our invites from our guests.

Sent on 10/24/2008

Hayley · Married on 07/12/2008

3.5
      3.5

Our invitations were beautiful and personalized. We had so many compliments from our guests! I would definitely recommend cwg invites!!

Sent on 11/25/2008

Lindsay · Married on 06/09/2007

4.2
      3.0

Sarah created the most detailed and adorable invitations I could find and her price was excellent. I did not realize that hand made invitations could be as cost effective as they were!

Sent on 01/08/2008

3.8
      2.5

Sarah produces amazing work! I was in love with our invitations especially, as well as our ceremony programs and thank yous, and you will get some of the best work out there! My only complaint was that it was sometimes very hard to get ahold of her, and she would take several days (if not a week sometimes) to get back to you, especially through emails. It also seemed that sometimes things were put off and done at the last minute.

Sent on 03/31/2013

Tim · Married on 05/30/2015

3.6
      2.0
      2.0

The product we received was beautiful and well designed. The in-person meetings we had were professional and fun to discuss and create. The email correspondence was hectic in pace and irritating to have to correct details already given. This is a talented company that could benefit from a service quality seminar and an additional staff member looking for grammatical and spelling errors prior to proof stage.

Sent on 06/16/2015

3.2
      1.0
      1.0

Although the finished products were very well designed and fit our description of our wedding theme and general sense of style, the process to get to the finished products was very unprofessionally conducted. This vendor frequently set deadlines, then missed them, and then set new deadlines when I contacted her. Then she would often miss second deadlines. My fiance had to pick up several products just hours before the rehearsal dinner, even though we had decorated everything else the morning before the wedding, and the programs were not even ready by the rehearsal to take to the church. This (obviously) caused unnecessary stress that I would have done anything to avoid in the hours leading up to the big day. In fact, I cried myself to sleep the night before the wedding because I was assuming that something would not be ready. Although I would recommend her for her finished products, her unprofessionalism is why I am choosing not to recommend her to other brides and grooms.

Sent on 02/23/2015