Crystal Gateway Marriott Reviews

3 | Arlington, VA

3 Reviews for Crystal Gateway Marriott

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 03/15/2009

I loved my experience at the Crystal Gateway Marriott. The team of Ray in catering and Mellissa as wedding planner was fantastic. I went with the Crystal Gateway because of its accessibility to the airport, metro, and downtown for our out of town guests, as well as the Skyview Lounge, which I knew would make a unique setting for the drinks and appetizers. Once planning was underway, it went very smoothly with Mellissa, who was great to work with. She made sure all details were attended to, both in terms of presentation and schedule for the day. During my wedding she made sure everything ran smoothly from getting the vendors where they were needed to making sure I was going to all the right places. I would not hesitate to recommend the Crystal Gateway to anyone.

Sent on 03/24/2009

Almas · Married on 07/29/2017

I am so thankful for the staff at the Crystal Gateway Marriott for helping make my wedding day perfect! They were very accomodating, and did all the little things that added such value to our day. In addition, the staff and hospitality was excellent. I would highly recommend this venue for your wedding!!

Sent on 08/17/2017