Crescent Moon Paper Co. Reviews

19 | Santa Cruz, CA

19 Reviews for Crescent Moon Paper Co.

Sara at Crescent moon paper was super helpful and created the perfect invitations, menus, programs, and escort card sets for our wedding! We wanted something a little bit different with watercolor stripes at the top with our color scheme, and she nailed it! It turned out beautifully and was very us. She was very responsive to email, and super patient with my many requests to change things around. She was also really quick to send samples and the finished products. I highly recommend her!

Jill · Married on 10/13/2012

Crescent Moon Paper Company was absolutely great. I feel like Sara was more of an event planner than my event planner!! She helped me through the whole process of wedding planning through all the paper pieces involved. We had many events with our wedding and she kept everything in order, which was complicated and confusing. She kept me on task with gentle reminders and suggestions that were invaluable to me. I certainly could never have done it myself. She was the back bone to the whole wedding and all the parties we had. And, by the way, everything was beautiful. I had many comments from our guests on the invitations and how amazing they were. The stunning invitations set the tone for all the events and it was perfect.

Beyond professional and her work was beautiful. We had so many positive reviews about our wedding invitations!! We will defiantly use crescent moon paper company again!!

andrea · Married on 10/04/2012

Sara at Crescent Moon Paper created a custom design for my wedding invitation that was gorgeous! She was fast and responsive, and her services were extremely reasonably priced. I wanted all sustainable materials (paper and inks) and she created a beautiful product that worked within my requirements both environmentally and financially. I got lots of guest comments about the invitations, and was totally pleased with my choice to use Crescent Moon.

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2012

Crescent Moon Paper made my wedding programs, place cards, table numbers, and menus. The print and card stock quality were outstanding. The wedding programs were done in a beautiful ivory card stock and Sara was able to capture a picture of the church on the front. The double-layered place cards, table numbers, and menus all matched, with platinum card stock on the back and white on the front. They were a perfect addition to a silver and white themed reception. In fact, all of my guests took their place cards home, which really is the ultimate compliment! Sara was also very responsive and provided wonderful suggestions in terms of colors, fonts, and formatting. I found her expertise particularly helpful, especially since you are able to see things in person. I can assure you that your experience with Crescent Moon Paper will be fantastic!

Chelsea · Married on 08/11/2012

My overall experience with Crescent Moon Paper was wonderful and a breeze! From the beginning to the end, I was treated like their most important client. I admit, I was not the easiest bride to work with but I knew from talking other brides that Sara would outdo my demanding expectations. And boy, she did! My guests still talk about my invitations and even plan on hiring Crescent Moon for their special day. I couldn't imagine my wedding experience without Crescent Moon Paper! Thank you!

Hillary · Married on 04/28/2012

After spending a TON of money on save the dates and invitations, I researched extensively on Etsy other stationery vendors to design the remaining items needed for our wedding. I stumbled upon the Cresecnt Moon Paper Company in my searches and found that their style (and price!) matched my vision and budget. I reached out to the company and worked with Sara. I believe she owns the company and is AMAZING. Crescent Moon designed and printed my invitation inserts, ceremony program, escort cards/table tents as well as "welcome" note for our welcome baskets. Sara matched these items perfectly to the save the dates and invitations I'd previously had designed and printed by another vendor. She was a pleasure to work with and gave me the best price she could. I live on the eastcoast and the company is on the westcoast. We had no problem at all working together. If you're getting married I would defintely recommend Crescent Moon Paper Co. 100%. They're excellent!

Michelle and Dan · Married on 11/19/2011

Sara Marsh at Cresent Moon Paper Company was fantastic! We loved our invitations so much that we also asked her to create our place cards and wedding programs. Several of our guests commented on our stationary and said that it was the best they had ever seen. Sara was also great at returning emails within minutes and she was flexible to work around our schedule. Overall, she took stress off of our wedding planning because she did a great job and was so pleasant to work with!

-Michelle and Dan Runzler

Shelly · Married on 10/15/2011

Before I was even engaged, I'd seen Crescent Moon Paper Co. wedding invitations, and thought they were absolutely beautiful. So of course, once I was engaged, there was no other invitation option for us. Sara worked with us, and was more than helpful throughout the process of fine tuning our invitations. We were so very happy with our invitations, and received so many compliments from our guests (some texted me as soon as they got their invites, others actually wrote the compliments on their RSVP cards!) Our invitations clearly set the mood for our wedding from the beginning, and truly reflected who we are as a couple. I would definitely recommend Sara and Crescent Moon Paper Co. to anyone searching for beautiful, elegant and modern invitations and other paper goods.

Teresa · Married on 10/01/2011

I found crescentmoonpaper very close to my wedding date, and Sara was able to quickly create and mail out my order. She also made sure it was exactly what I wanted.

Jillian · Married on 09/02/2011

Sara made our wedding invitations and programs! I never could have imagined them being any more beautiful! So easy to work with and made our ideas come to life!

Caitlin · Married on 08/16/2008

Sara Marsh at Crescent Moon Paper was a delight to work with! I camed to her with three weeks to go before my wedding and asked her to do all of the stationery for the event. She created beautiful programs, placecards, table cards, and other signs that really tied everything together. Everyone loved the work and I was very impressed that she pulled everything together on such short notice.

Shannon · Married on 09/03/2011

Our Wedding invitations turned out beautiful and Sara listened to our vision and made suggestions that ultimately turned out to be exactly what we were looking for! We loved them :)
    Shannon & Jason

Kristi · Married on 04/09/2011

Sara was very helpful. She was easy to work with and very timely in her completion of the work. Everyone loved the work she did, from the invitations to the rehersal dinner invitations to the programs and escort cards. I would recommend her services to anyone for any occasion.

Dana · Married on 05/22/2010

Sara with Crescent Moon Paper is a delight to work with. She and I met to discuss my ideas... in less than an hour we had paper, colors, wording, etc all dialed. My invitations were totally custom and beautiful! She's very creative and easy to work with. Whenever I suggested changes she gladly made them, no problem! The finished product was beautiful, affordable and delivered either early or as agreed. I would highly recommend Sara and Crescent Moon Paper.

Amber · Married on 04/25/2009

We chose Crescent Moon Paper Company for our Wedding Invitations. This was one of the funnest parts of the planning process (except for gathering all the names & addresses from our guests,-- not so fun!!) Sara, the owner, is very professional and nice to work with. She does amazing work and our invitations were just beautiful! She helped us personalize our invitations so that they were reminiscent of "us" as a couple. We loved how they turned out, and we got so many compliments that our invitations were amazing, and very classy looking. I would highly recommend Crescent Moon, the price is very reasonable and the invitations were so beautiful!!

Jonna · Married on 05/16/2007

My experience with Crescent Moon Paper Company was incredible. I was a little unsure of exactly what I wanted and Sara came up with something extraordinary with very little input from me, which was exactly what I wanted. My invites were unique and I received so much positive feedback from my guests about them....they actually saved them they liked them so much! After my wedding, they also created business cards for me, I think that tells you how much I like what they do. I highly recommend their services.

Allyson · Married on 09/15/2012

Sara was very easy to work with. I would bring in pictures and explain details that I wanted and Sara would execute my exact vision, plus offer to put everything together for a small fee so I could focus on more important aspects of my wedding, such as my groom and vows! Sara was very responsive with my last minute changes. Sara organized and packaged all table arrangements and assigned seating to the point that I didn't need a Day of Wedding organizer anymore!

• nattynatbug

Rebecca · Married on 01/24/2009

Sara made my invitations look amazing. I loved the way they turned out and everyone gave me so many compliments when they recieved them. The design was beautiful and she catered to all my needs. She made menus, response cards, etc.... everything and kept editing all the fonts until I was pleased. She does fantastic work