Creative Eventology Reviews

Creative Eventology 4
Creative Eventology 5

Charsy Hunt · Married on 11/11/2019

Simply the best!

Rachel is the absolute best! My son and daughter-in-law's wedding ran so perfectly smoothly, it was an absolute dream. Rachel and her team are extremely organized and efficient. Wouldn't dream of doing another big event without her. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Heather

Heather Stratton · Married on 04/13/2019

Everything was Perfect!

Rachel and her team went above and beyond to make my day perfect! Everything looked exactly how I had envisioned it and I felt like I didn't have to do anything day of but enjoy my day. All the vendors were handled and I didn't even have to deal with the marriage license because Rachel had it all done. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is having a wedding or even just a regular event. She made everything easy and even had fun with my entire wedding party which made everyone have a great time.

Creative Eventology 6
    Creative Eventology 7
    Creative Eventology 8
    Creative Eventology 9
    Creative Eventology 10
    Creative Eventology 11
    Sent on 04/17/2019

Creative Eventology's reply:

Thank you guys so much! You and your family and friends were so much fun to work with. Here's to many happy years!
  • Trish

Trish Morgan · Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding Day Wonderful with Creative Eventology

Creative Eventology made wedding dreams come true! Rachel and her team were outstanding to work with and followed the design desired by the bride/groom for their special day. Rachel's professional guidance and organizational skills helped on the months/days leading up to the big day and she worked her magic on the wedding day. We highly recommend Rachel and Creative Eventology for your special day or event. You will be happy to have them on your "team". Awesome!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Liz · Married on 04/28/2018

Rachel was great to work with! There were a lot of moving parts to our day and she coordinated and handled everything flawlessly. It really made us able to relax and have a great time on our day! I would highly recommend their service for any couple on their wedding day.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Jesse · Married on 04/29/2017

Working with Rachel and the Creative Eventology team was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. We wanted to use a non-traditional venue and have food trucks cater, and were drawn to the other logistically complex weddings Creative Eventology has worked on. From our initial consultation, we knew Rachel was the one to bring our vision to life- and we were right. She was so helpful during the process - and her friendly, warm professionalism and good sense of humor didn't hurt either. She made sure everything went off without a hitch and made some great logistical and vendor recommendations to make things even better. Harry & Jess were there on the day-of and did a great job too- flexible, responsive, thorough, and professional. We can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Kim · Married on 12/10/2016

The entire Creative Eventology team was AMAZING! My husband and I met with Rachel to talk about day-of coordination about two years before our wedding, and both walked away from the meeting feeling like she'd be on top of everything. Planning a wedding from thousands of miles away isn't an easy task, but Rachel made it a breeze, doing things by phone or e-mail as needed, and working with us to schedule the walk-through on a weekend we could fly home. Harry was our lead planner on the day itself; he, too, was so organized and friendly and efficient - every single thing we'd discussed, he made happen. Jess worked with Harry day-of, and though I didn't spend much time with her, she kept family photos rolling (she also generously offered me her coat during the chilly cocktail hour photos!) If you're debating whether to get a day-of coordinator, you definitely should, and you should hire Creative Eventology! I was so relaxed the entire wedding day, knowing Harry and Jess (and Rachel, from afar) were handling things.

Sent on 01/25/2017

My now husband and I hired Creative Eventology for Day-Of coordination because we knew with our jobs and crazy lives we would need a few extra hands the last few weeks leading up to our wedding. While it was not something we had originally budgeted for in our wedding, it was the best decision we could have made! We worked closely with Harry who ensured all the loose ends were tied up with vendors and decorations in the weeks leading up to the big day. He also flawlessly executed our liquor bottle place cards at the last minute that my husband decided he wanted 2 weeks before the wedding. This was not an easy task and Harry ROCKED it! Harry helped me and my mom keep our cool through the wedding day and made everything perfect. I can't thank Harry and his assistant enough for all their hard work leading up to and during our wedding. This team is certainly worth every penny!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2016

I simply cannot imagine a better team to work with! Rachel and the Creative Eventology team made our wedding absolutely incredible, and the process not just bearable but FUN!! They are a well-oiled machine. Their checklists really helped us get organized early on. Rachel kept in regular contact with us to make sure we were making headway on our tasks and she was very clear about what things she/CE could take on vs those that we really should do ourselves. We were highly cost conscious and she understood that, making sure we were always in the loop from the start on quotes from vendors and even from Creative Eventology themselves for instances where they could take on certain aspects of design for us. Their prices always beat other vendors and we were very happy with the result. I HIGHLY recommend Creative Eventology for couples looking for a wedding planner!!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Noor · Married on 05/29/2016

The CE team worked with us on our engagement party as well as our wedding. Each time, they helped us make our celebrations memorable and glitch-free. During planning, Rachel and her team were always providing helpful suggestions and creative ideas. Their design services truly transformed the space into something incredible. CE also provided gorgeous florals that conveniently mean you have one less vendor to search for. On the day of our wedding, the team made sure that everything was on time. Everyone raves about the beautiful bouquet Rachel provided as well as the bridesmaids bouquets.

The word all of our guests use to describe our wedding is flawless, and we definitely owe that to CE. It's a professional team who enjoys what they do, and are very good at their job

Sent on 06/01/2016
  • I

Ilan · Married on 05/28/2016

Here is how every conversation went:

"What's your budget? What do you want it to look like?"
    (A few days later) "Here are some awesome options within your budget taking into account everything you told me. I know you hate stress, so I will do all the work, and simply tell you if you need to show up somewhere (to taste something or look at samples or see venues or something), and outside of that, I'll simply tell you where and when to send a check."

Planning this was stress free. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Megan · Married on 05/14/2016

We can't imagine our wedding without Creative Eventology! We live several states away from our wedding location, so we knew we needed a wedding planner who could help us identify high quality vendors in the area and do some of the on-the-ground legwork in between our visits. Rachel and her team delivered! From our first Skype call, we felt like Rachel was really committed to understanding us as a couple and our wishes for the big day. She worked hard to find vendors that aligned with our style and budget, and provided incredibly helpful guidance based on her experience without ever making us feel pressured to go in one direction or another. She also kept us on schedule, giving us plenty of advance notice about the upcoming decisions we'd need to make so that we never felt rushed. At the wedding itself, the entire day-of coordination staff was pleasant and professional, taking excellent care of us and our guests while still staying under the radar -- the event felt relaxed and not overly "stage managed," despite how much work the team was doing behind the scenes. Now that the wedding is over, we are still adjusting to not having our regular calls with Rachel! Working with Creative Eventology allowed us to have a low-stress, personal, and fun wedding planning experience, and we highly recommend their services.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Megan · Married on 05/14/2016

My husband and I couldn't imagine our wedding without Creative Eventology! We live several states away from our wedding location, so we knew we needed a wedding planner who could help us identify high quality vendors in the area and do some of the on-the-ground legwork in between our visits. Rachel and her team delivered! From our first Skype call, we felt like Rachel was really committed to understanding us as a couple and our wishes for the big day. She worked hard to find vendors that aligned with our style and budget, and provided incredibly helpful guidance based on her experience without ever making us feel pressured to go in one direction or another. She also kept us on schedule, giving us plenty of advance notice about the upcoming decisions we'd need to make so that we never felt rushed. At the wedding itself, the entire day-of coordination staff was pleasant and professional, taking excellent care of us and our guests while still staying under the radar -- the event felt relaxed and not overly "stage managed," despite how much work the team was doing behind the scenes. Now that the wedding is over, we are still adjusting to not having our regular calls with Rachel! Working with Creative Eventology allowed us to have a low-stress, personal, and fun wedding planning experience, and we highly recommend their services.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Genevieve · Married on 04/29/2016

This group saved the day with my wedding. After my original florist fell off the face of the planet, they stepped in and saved the day. Not only they, their flowers were so beautiful, they made me cry. They were easy to work with and very flexible with our last minute schedule. Thank you so much for making my day so wonderful.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Jeff · Married on 04/16/2016

Being nervous and anxious about your wedding is a given. It happens to everyone and it won't go away until a few days after the dust has settled. So why not hire someone to help alleviate that pressure and anxiety? That is where Creative Eventology steps in. Working with Rachel and her team was absolutely amazing! They listened to what you wanted and made it happen. They then went even further to add their own personal touches to everything. They were nice and caring to the point that they basically became our friends helping with our wedding! But the true magic happens on the day of. Our horde of nearly 250 moved seamlessly from hotel to church to venue. The ceremony went smoothly and exactly how we had imagined. All our vendors were on the same page and everything went off without a hitch. Creative Eventology went above and beyond the call of duty to make our special day perfect. I know the word "perfect" is thrown around a lot but I would be a liar if I said our day wasn't perfect. And it couldn't have happened with out Creative Eventology. I cannot recommend them enough for your wedding planning needs!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

K · Married on 04/02/2016

Rachel and her team are awesome. We hired Rachel for day-of-coordination and also for flowers, décor, and signage. From the first meeting, it was clear that Rachel is take-charge and super organized. She showed up with a clipboard to our initial meeting before we even hired her and took notes the whole time and was very enthusiastic about our ideas, which was very different than other coordinators we met with before her. Rachel took over everything a month before the wedding, using very detailed info lists and handled all the final details and wrangling with our vendors. The day of the wedding ran completely smoothly, thanks to Rachel and her assistants, Caitlin and Harry. They even executed my Spotify self-DJ playlists with perfect timing. Rachel was very responsive to all our last minute questions and was even willing to add custom place cards to our contract 5 days before the wedding when we thought that an Etsy order had flaked. Knowing that we could count on Rachel in a pinch completely took the stress out of that situation. Rachel put together a design proposal incorporating mismatched bud vases with funky flowers in our chosen colors, along with terrariums and geodes to go with the dinosaurs that we spray painted copper. She also did a variety of chalkboard signs, including a seating chart, bar and dessert signs, and welcome sign. She took my vague design ideas like “geometric” and “eclectic” and completely and totally delivered. The flowers and décor were above and beyond what I was imagining and it literally took my breath away when I saw it all together. Our wedding was even more beautiful than I had hoped for, and that is due in large part to Creative Eventology. Rachel’s design and interpretation of our vision was perfect and you could tell that she and her team were very attentive to detail. If you’re on the fence about having a planner or coordinator or want something different or offbeat, bite the bullet and hire her immediately – it is so worth it.

Sent on 04/16/2016
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 03/26/2016

I first met Rachel from Creative Eventology 2.5 years ago when I photographed one of the weddings she had done the planning, florals, and chalkboard designs for. I was always so impressed by her creative work that I knew I had to hire her for my own wedding. Once the time came, Rachel did our florals, chalkboard designs and our succulent favors. From the start, she took my ideas and completely ran with them in the most perfect way. My florals were exactly what I envisioned; she was able to create something perfect for me. She even mixed in succulents and anemones in my bouquet that made me squeal with joy when she delivered them to my room on the day of the wedding. All of this AND she was able to stay within our budget! The centerpiece flowers were perfect and the size of them fit our tables and other elements better than I ever could have imagined. Her chalkboard designs were adorable - we had her create our table numbers and a sign for our succulent favors. She even sent us PDF’s of designs and allowed us to pick our favorites and easily made any changes we gave her. The succulent favors were gorgeous and we received so many compliments on them from our guests! She even allowed me to customize them by letting me choose the vase they were planted in. Rachel was super easy to work with, she arrived on time, set up all our tables (centerpieces, numbers, and the candelabras I brought) and even drove all the way to Cape May, NJ (which is a hike!!) for my wedding. I would highly recommend Rachel to everyone, she is a true creative pro!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Maggie · Married on 11/07/2015

Rachel provided the flowers and decor for my wedding, and was absolutely wonderful to work with. She rolled with me as I changed my ideas for table names fifteen times and was gracious when I eventually decided to do them myself. She deciphered my incoherent opinions about flowers and provided beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres that exactly fit my taste. She easily added about five things as we got closer to the wedding and realized we needed more decor, and calmly added a third delivery location to her schedule for a very reasonable fee. I greatly enjoyed working with her and especially appreciated her calm manner as I spiraled into overload on information.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Jill · Married on 10/03/2015

Everyone getting married: you NEED Creative Eventology!! Wow...what a team! I first reached out to Rachel because I saw some of the work she did at another wedding at our venue, and when I checked out more of her work I knew I needed to reach out to her immediately. From the moment we first started talking I knew...this girl is good. She was so excited to hear my ideas and immediately set up an in person meeting to chat (she even traveled to a Starbucks near me for the meeting - so accommodating!) I decided to use Rachel for our florals/decor and coordination of both our wedding and rehearsal night. Throughout the planning process, I would contact Rachel with new questions/ideas/concerns MANY times, and each time she was so very responsive, patient and pleasant. She put together the most beautiful design proposal based on our vision. When she first showed it to me, I was jumping out of my chair with excitement! In the weeks leading up to the wedding Rachel provided me with a timeline for the day, lists of things we need, and contacted ALL of our vendors to ensure everything would go smooth. I couldn't believe how easy she made everything for us! On the day of, we did not need to worry about a single thing going wrong, because even if it did - Rachel and her team were right on top of it. Rachel is a diamond in the rough. So very professional, yet fun, filled with joy, and kept us smiling. Not to mention the absolutely beautiful decor and florals she set up for our rehearsal and wedding. When I first walked up and saw everything, it took my breath away. She beyond portrayed our elegantly cozy fall theme. My husband and I cannot stop raving to each other about Rachel and the Creative Eventology team. Thank you so much for making our day everything we imagined and more!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Julie · Married on 09/19/2015

I can't say enough wonderful things about Creative Eventology and Rachel. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. She went so above and beyond what was included in her contract and was always there to help even if it was with things that were outside the defined scope of work. I also really appreciated that Rachel was always consious of my budget and never pushed us to move outside of our limits. She found a way to work with what we gave her and did an AMAZING job! It is hard to find someone who is equally talented on the creative/ and business side but Rachel certainly is. She has a wonderful vision, great connections and is outstanding with follow up. I highly recommend and would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Julia · Married on 08/22/2015

We had an outdoor wedding 45 minutes from us and the planner with food trucks. Needless to say it was a complicated wedding and Rachel helped me all the way threw the process and then on the day of Rachel and her staff were so incredibly helpful and available it was AMAZING!!!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/30/2015

Simply amazing! If you want a worry free wedding day then you need the Creative Eventology Team! My wedding day wouldn't have been the same without them. From the very start of the day to the end, the team was a pleasure to have & made me a very calm bride :) A very special thank you to Rachel, Harry and Janna!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/23/2015

Creative Eventology was instrumental in helping us enjoy our special day. While we didn't necessarily agree on certain plans (like needing more tables/chairs), they were willing to work with us and suggest the best plans to fit what we had envisioned for our big day. They were present and in the background on the big day making sure that everything ran smoothly. They were professional, courteous, efficient, and pleasant. They were very knowledgable about what needed to be done and by when and helped keep us on track.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Noor · event on: 05/17/2015

Wow! Rachel and her team are consummate professionals, they're creative, and they know how to throw a fabulous event. I would need so much more space to write how helpful Rachel has been every step of the way. After our initial meeting, CE sent us a proposal for concepts, projects, table setup, sweetheart table, etc. so we trusted them to create something gorgeous. The day of, everything was leaps and bounds nicer than even the proposal! The effort put into every last heartbreakingly beautiful detail shined through to us, and to our guests (who cannot stop complimenting the tasteful décor). My fiancé said that our sweetheart table was the most gorgeous he had ever seen, and with all the bridal magazines I’ve read, I agree! The cherry on top was knowing that our flowers were donated to a good cause after our event, thank you so much for the overwhelming positivity of the whole day. I tried to write a detailed review for future couples, but really there’s no way to describe how blessed I feel to have found a team like Creative Eventology. I can only say this; we discovered we had amazing taste, because we picked the best event designer and coordinator ☺Hire them, you cannot go wrong!!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Rachel did a tremendous job and she did exactly what I needed her to do as our day-of-wedding coordinator. She stepped in and took over the final steps of the wedding preparations, contacted the vendors, and made certain that our vision for the wedding came true. Rachel and the Creative Eventology team made sure that the wedding ran smoothly and that the transitions from the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, etc were seamless. And most importantly, Rachel's competency in managing the details put me at ease on my wedding day and I was able to relinquish control and fully enjoy my wedding day.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Rachel and the Creative Eventology team was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish. I started out wanting to incorporate a few chalkboards into my wedding and ended up with so many unique signage details!! We were planning our wedding from out of state and Rachel was very accommodating and was very prompt with all of her e-mail response. Rachel came to meet my husband and I at our venue so we could talk through all of the details. As we were sitting with Rachel talking about my visions and inspiration she was helping me the paint the picture of my wedding. She had great ideas and asked all of the right questions. Anytime I sent her an idea of something I liked she did her research and went out searching to make my vision happen. Its obvious Rachel is a hard worker and passionate about making sure her clients are happy. She always ran things past me but I always trusted her decisions. Being able to trust a vendor is extremely important to me and she always made me feel at ease. I knew the job would get done and correctly. Rachel and the Creative Eventology team helped make me and my husband’s wedding everything we could have dreamed of!!

Sent on 06/02/2015