110 Reviews for Creative Concepts by Lisa

Guest List (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)
Cultural (1)

Lisa is absolutely amazing she's so sweet and professional. I honestly think this woman has magical powers there's nothing she can't make happen she had been one of the best things to come out of this whole process! I can't say enough good things if you put your wedding in her hands it will be perfect

Profile Picture Dana, 9/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa & team were the foundation in making our wedding go off without a hitch! If you want/need something, Lisa is already 3 steps ahead of you. Not only does she go beyond what a wedding planner's role is, but she is so on top of the things any bride wouldn't even think of! She can see your vision with you and she will make it happen. She is a blast to work with and has great relationships with the best vendors. I did not have to worry about a thing in the weeks leading up to the wedding and we enjoyed every moment of it. Lisa is very detailed-oriented and with her extensive knowledge and experience, she will handle every second of your wedding flawlessly.

Profile Picture Meagan, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa is as passionate about wedding planning as anyone in the business. She brings excitement, energy and positivity throughout the entire process. All of her promises were delivered and the big day went as smooth as possible. She's a boss who talks the talk and walks the walk. HIGHLY RECOMMEND LISA AND HER AMAZING STAFF!!!

Profile Picture Matthew, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Five stars are not enough! Lisa is phenomenal. I am the mother of the bride, and I consider myself to be a very organized person, but I am SO happy we hired Lisa! The minute we met Lisa, we knew she was a keeper. She has such a fun personality, is very organized, and she immediately responded to any questions we had. The vendors she recommended were wonderful. On wedding day, she made sure I could relax and enjoy every minute of my daughter’s wedding. She and her amazing staff took care of every detail. It was better than we could ever imagine. Do not hesitate to hire Lisa. She is THE BEST and worth every penny. We love her!!!

Profile Picture Carrie, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I recommend Lisa and her team without any hesitation, as hiring her for our wedding planning services was absolutely the greatest decision we made for our wedding. I was certainly a hands-on bride, who had been dreaming of my wedding for quite a long time, and Lisa made sure that I felt included in decisions and planning at every step, and that my thoughts and ideas were heard and incorporated. Lisa proved her importance time and again, and was our most valuable investment in ensuring that every decision made and vendor hired was the best choice for us. In being able to suggest a small number of vendors that Lisa personally trusted and who she felt matched the feel of our wedding, she also saved us precious time, which flies by faster than you’d like! My husband and I wanted an elegant, black-tie preferred wedding, but also hoped to host an event that was fun and memorable for our guests – Lisa achieved this, and more. She helped us to select vendors that worked well with our venue (the Wadsworth Mansion) and with each other, and was honest in offering her opinion of vendors while also being professional and respectful. After watching her interact with other vendors within the industry, it became clear to us that Lisa is highly regarded within her profession, and her years of experience set her apart. A friend advised us once that the bride and groom set the tone at their wedding, and if they are in a good mood and having a fun time, the guests will as well. While I agree, I now think that the attitude of your wedding vendors is equally important – if they work well with each other, and are enjoying what they are doing, then everyone else will follow suit. This could not have been truer for us, and Lisa set a happy, energetic tone from the moment we first met her. Lisa's happy aura carries through to everything she does, and all of our guests noticed. We know that our wedding was perfect because of Lisa - we highly recommend her, 1,000 times over!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/15/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Lisa is hands down the absolute best!! She is the most amazing planner and designer you'll ever meet. I've worked with her numerous times at photo shoots and other events. When it came to planning my very own wedding day, Lisa was the first to know! She has such a spunky and bright personality, along with wonderful staff. Lisa will make all of your dreams come true, as she did with mine! I cannot thank her enough for making everything so perfect, she was there every step of the way. She's just a phone call or an email away!! You wont regret it I promise!!

Profile Picture Meg, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I first met Lisa of Creative Concepts on set for a Connecticut Bride magazine photo shoot.
I was the makeup artist and hairstylist for the shoot and Lisa was the creator of the most amazing- fake -wedding I’ve ever seen! Every detail was taken care of from the flowers and invitations to even a snack bar!
So, when it came time for me to get married I couldn’t think of anyone else who would do a better job than Lisa.
Even though we wanted our wedding day to be just the two of us- we basically we wanted to elope at home- it still needed an upbeat vibe.
Having been a guest on Lisa’s “Teal Couch Tuesday” I knew she fit that description perfectly!
Lisa wrote and presented the most beautiful vows for us and she was a complete pro the entire time from the planning to the ceremony.
I would most definitely recommend her for your special day!

Profile Picture Candice, 2/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough great things about Creative Concepts by Lisa. Hire them! Lisa and her team were amazing during our whole process. By today's standards my husband and I had a short engagement and while this initially gave me some anxiety I had nothing to worry about when we hired Lisa. She made everything seem effortless. Lisa and her team are incredibly responsive and handled everything in a timely manner. Lisa's attention to detail and calming personalty made the planning and wedding day run smoothly and efficiently. Lisa and her team know their stuff, they are worth every penny!

Profile Picture Daria, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

"lisa makes it do what it do". got married sept 30th 2017 and from planning to wedding day was flawless. lisa is truly amazing,attentive, responsive and passionate about getting the job done.
she is a exceptional planner. we have grown to love her and consider her as family to the point that she is 100% our next child god mother(lol). PICK HER!!! YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT!!!
Cherif

Profile Picture cherif, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hire Lisa! We are true show queens and we wanted to make sure our wedding was a true celebration of love and musical theater. Finding Lisa Antonecchia of Creative Concepts by Lisa was the only way our crazy vision for a wedding ever came together.

We had signed with our venue about 3 months before first meeting Lisa. We were so excited. And the venue, while staffed with wonderful people, provides nothing to its renters. Every chair, table, speaker, microphone, lighting instrument, etc. had to be brought in. Lisa did everything, and served as a liaison with each of the vendors and recommended and guided choices where our lack of wedding planning experience left us uncertain. We don't live in the same state as our venue, and had to trust Lisa and the vendors to build the event we had dreamed. Lisa and her team delivered 200%. When our Uber arrived on the morning of the wedding, we could see the most beautiful execution of our months and months of planning. We knew immediately it was going to be a better day than we could have ever hoped—one of the best of our lives.

So, yes, Lisa did all of these things and it was amazing. But on TOP of it, our wedding featured a lot of live performances including: a huge processional/opening number, a 10-song cabaret during Cocktail Hour, a sing-along during dinner, live drag performance, a pianist, and a piano bar/open mic after party. Lisa, in this way had to become a director and stage manager for the entire event (a 9-hour event, on top of the 5-hour load-in that Lisa organized before guests arrived) and we rightfully credited her as such in our wedding program. You can imagine that all of these moving pieces needed to be executed seamlessly while keeping the energy pumping. Guests stopped throughout the wedding to tell us how perfectly Lisa managed the entire day.

Lisa is a rockstar. She lets your ideas be at the center of your day while gently advising you all along. Our day was perfect. With Lisa, yours will be too.

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Cultural

Lisa and team- I cannot express how thankful I am for creating my dream wedding. Everything was perfect. Thank you! I love that Lisa was able to stay within our budget as when I started this process I decided to google average wedding costs in CT... um yeah let’s just say I could buy a Porsche! Seeing as I could not afford a wedding of that price my husband and I were comforted by Lisa as she was able to break down our budget and identify areas where we could use most of our budget and others we could leave up to her to get us a better price! Lisa and team are worth every penny! Thank you!

Photo for Creative Concepts by Lisa Review - Thank you CCBLCT and 5 Diamond!
Profile Picture Nicole , 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa is amazing. She took the stress out of the whole wedding process and my bride didn’t go bananas during the process. I’d recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Craig, 9/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa was wonderful to work with. She made the wedding planning process so much more manageable. She went above and beyond her job to make time for us and truly executed our vision into reality!

XO K & L

Profile Picture K & L, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Where do I start? Thank you again for being part of our wedding Lisa & CCBL team! I said it a million times, but that doesn't seem to be enough, so let me say it again. THANK YOU!!

I remember back in the winter when I was feeling overwhelmed with the details of wedding planning, I couldn't sleep thinking that Lisa may not be part of the evening. Lisa did such an amazing job at my sister's wedding last year that I knew I would feel more comfortable if she was part of our wedding day too. I am so glad I listened to my gut that evening and hired Lisa & her team the next morning! She is one of a kind, gem of a wedding planner. She has the personality that commands for keeping people on schedule, but she also knows how to do it while keeping it all fun!! She is, Ms. Lisa, wedding planner extraordinaire.

Thank you so much to the CCBL team for everything in the day - from waking up at 7 am to check in with the girls to make sure hair & makeup was going smoothly, to setting up our musician in the church and arranging the bridal party in order at the ceremony, to making sure bus transportation was all set for our guests, to handing out bubbles for our grand exit, to herding the crowds for pictures, to helping set up the bridal party for introductions, to helping me pin up my dress for the evening, fixing my makeup after I cry, checking in on me throughout the evening, being the point person for all my vendors, and packing up the car and bringing flowers to our hotel at the end of the evening - to every other little detail. Oh, and did I mention, to also searching the state of CT for a unity candle less than 24 hours from my wedding? THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!! I HIGHLY recommend the CCBL team for any wedding event or other event for that matter!

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/12/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I truly do not feel that there are enough words to express my gratitude for Lisa. She not only made my daughter's Sweet 16 party one of the most memorable moments of her life but she executed a plan beyond our wildest dreams! Lisa is truly an expert in the field of party planning. With her personality, professionalism, energy, passion, creativity and eye for detail, my daughter was a true princess on her special day! Lisa, we are so grateful for you and to any future clients looking for the perfect party planner, search no further!

Photos
Profile Picture Lisa, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Lisa was the best decision we made for our wedding. She helped us craft and develop our vision for our wedding into what turned out to be a genuinely perfect wedding day. She not only helped us narrow down and select most of our vendors (all of which were also amazing) but the day of the wedding she had every little detail covered. There was nothing for myself, my husband, or our families to worry about because Lisa and her staff had everything completely covered. I would highly recommend her service to anyone looking for a talented, experiences, hilarious wedding/event planner.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I debated whether or not to get a wedding coordinator for my big day and finally made the decision to get one a month before my wedding. Having Lisa and her staff as my coordinators was one of the best decisions I made (other than marrying my man of course)! She gets the job done, makes you feel at ease, and knows how to be a quick and comforting friend. I highly recommend. Her team really does go above and beyond and made our wedding day go so smoothly!!!!

Profile Picture Jess, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa is timely, detail-oriented, cool under pressure. She's basically the wedding whispered. We found her by googling "LGBT wedding planners in CT" and reached out to set up a phone interview with her. From that conversation we were hooked. She was obviously well prepare, but was also easy to talk to and we had a lot of fun during the first conversation. We could already feel the stress lift from our shoulders and our blood pressure go down. We wanted to be able to relax and enjoy our wedding day, and handing all the details over to Lisa and her team allowed us the freedom to do just that. She made sure everyone was moving/dancing to the same tune. It was very best wedding decision we made.

Profile Picture Erika, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When my husband and I first got engaged, our initial reaction was obviously excitement. But our next reaction was, "Crap. Now we have to plan a wedding. We both work long hours, have no idea what we're doing and are master procrastinators. Maybe we should just elope..."

Then there was Lisa. Hiring her for her full planning services was the best decision we could have made, and we've been telling everyone who will listen. Run, don't walk, to meet her. Knowing she was in our corner gave us the freedom and confidence to try out ideas that we would never have gone for otherwise because it was too much work or too logistically difficult and time-consuming. She helped us book vendors who we loved working with at prices that fit in our tight budget. She took care of every detail and learned exactly what we liked. She made every decision seem simple, which was a big deal for me as someone who gets easily overwhelmed with these things. The whole process went from stressful to fun, which is the way it should be! Our wedding day was pure magic and stress-free bliss. She made everyone involved feel at ease with her confidence and skill, and also made everyone laugh with her bubbly personality. My family and friends are still talking about how wonderful she was and how beautiful everything looked. And having gotten to know her better and working so closely over the last year, we now see Lisa as a friend as well and were honored to have her as our JP for our ceremony.

Before meeting Lisa, I had seen too many movies and TV shows that made me think wedding planners weren't for "regular" people like us, that getting help from a professional was a luxury and not a necessity. Now I know better and want everyone to know that it's SO worth it to hire someone for the entire process, but not just anyone- you need Lisa at Creative Concepts! Thank you Lisa and your whole team for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Profile Picture Krystin, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

LISA IS AMAZING!!! Do not waste one minute considering whether or not you should book this vendor, because there is no question! I can't imagine my wedding without Lisa and Creative Concepts! My wedding day was absolutely perfect....and it rained all day, which is obviously a testament to the one and ONLY thing Lisa couldn't control. Lisa made the wedding planning process seemly painless from start to finish, and anything I wasn't knowledgeable about, Lisa took care of effortlessly. My guests raved about Lisa for at least a week after the wedding, so you can only imagine the impression she left on everyone. I am truly grateful to Lisa and her team for taking such good care of our wedding party, guests and vendors until the very end of the evening. Creative Concepts is a MUST HAVE :)

Profile Picture Sandra, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Civil, Religious

We didn't think we needed a planner until it got closer and we realized how daunting it was becoming. Lisa really understood us and worked with our vision to truly make the day perfect. I even work in the wedding Industry and can safely say without her we wouldn't have had the wedding we did. Hands down Lisa and her team are the most professional, sweet, and creative people I've had the privilege of knowing. They are the best. Don't settle for anyone else.

Profile Picture Sophai, 4/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't say enough about Lisa, she made our special day extra special. We had a small wedding ceremony at our house, and we felt like she was part of our family. Her amazing personality and presentation warmed the room, and all of our quests loved her. I highly recommend Lisa, and consider her a great friend after being part of our wedding. We will never forget our ceremony, and love the printed binder and roses she gave us to commemorate the day.

Profile Picture Nick, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Lisa was simply amazing! She was our Justice of the Peace for our ceremony. We got married in December during the first decent size snow storm of the year. She called me to let me know she would get there no matter what! It was so easy to connect with her right off the bat. During our planning she was so helpful guiding us. She gave us so many suggestions and examples and worked with us to put together a ceremony that reflected our style. We spoke several times before the wedding and I knew if we needed her for anything, she would respond immediately. She is charismatic, has a great presence in the room and made our ceremony perfect. She kept it light hearted, but meaningful. Our guests were very complimentary of the entire ceremony. We are so grateful for her. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I absolutely recommend Creative Concepts by Lisa, if you are looking for a wedding planner. Lisa was the planner for my daughter's wedding a couple of weeks ago and she made the whole process a dream. She is super organized, friendly, fun and knowledgable. Her ability to recommend vendors who would be able to see our vision and make it happen was invaluable. There are so many decisions to be made while planning a wedding and she kept us on track with that through the 8 months of planning. She made it so easy. And when we had a little snag, she knew exactly how to handle it.
The wedding day she and her staff had everything under control. My daughter and I were able to relax knowing that everything would be perfect and it was. Many in the wedding party commented on what a great job she did on the day of the wedding, yet our guests were unaware of what she was doing behind the scenes.
Having Lisa help plan your wedding, I believe, will be worth every penny. Lisa is a real professional and I now consider her a dear friend.

Profile Picture User6593903, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Civil, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals