Creations Etc. Flowers Reviews

12 | Saint Paul, MN

12 Reviews for Creations Etc. Flowers

Hannah · Married on 10/05/2019

Truly amazing experience.

Creations Etc Flowers was so amazing to work with, honestly. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and definitely a highlight of my decor. They turned out even better than expected. Barb was such a pleasure to work with and was so helpful in making sure what I wanted fit into my budget. She was flexible with some of my last minute changes, and all in all was the easiest vendor to work with during the entire wedding process! I would recommend her services hands down.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Taylor Heinrich · Married on 02/15/2019

Rehearsal Dinner Flowers

The flowers Barb did for our rehearsal dinner were amazing. Her designs were exactly what we wanted for our Mexican themed celebration.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Abc Foundation · Married on 02/02/2019

Flowers for ABC Foundation events

Barb has always done a great job in creating flowers for my foundation's annual events. Her work is fun and creative.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Kimberly · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing flowers—Amazing service!

I can’t say enough about how much I loved my wedding flowers! We got so many compliments on how beautiful they were,
    Barb, the owner of Creation Etc. was so helpful and she truly has an eye for every detail. These gorgeous flowers really brought everything together for both our ceremony and reception and made everything look beautiful and happy. I would strongly recommend Creation Etc. for flowers for any occasion!

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Y

Yu · Married on 05/27/2018

Barb is really professional and easy to work with. I did not have clear idea for my bouquet and reception decoration in my mind so just shared several pictures I found nice. She listened to me and asked different questions to understand what i really want, as well as offered plenty of suggestions. During the process, we met several times in person and communicated well through email since she responded quickly. On the day of wedding, she delivered the flowers on time. They were so beautiful, exactly what I wanted, and even beyond my expectation. Considering that I would hold the bouquet from noon to night, she thoughtfully prepared protection to make my bouquet fresh for whole day. There are too many things to think about for a wedding but she made it easier. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Chelsea · Married on 10/28/2017

Barb is amazing to work with! Her creativity is outstanding!! She does monthly arrangements for me for my salon. Every client comes in and are stunned by what she designs. They love seeing what she designs next.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Johannah · Married on 09/26/2015

I had an idea of what I wanted for my wedding, the florist made my dreams bouquet a reality. She was friendly, informative, speedy, and creative. She gave me multiple flower options for colors and prices and got me involved in the creative process. She was very timely for the delivery and stayed to make sure all the flowers were set up right and exactly what I wanted. It was wonderful to work with someone who involved me and who I could trust with such a big day.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Debra · Married on 09/26/2015

Barb is a delight to work with. Her gorgeous floral creations were a highlight of the wedding. Barb was wonderfully creative, so responsive to our vision, and was a great guide and counselor. The whole process was enjoyable, and the results were stunningly beyond expectations.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Kristin · Married on 08/07/2010

Beautiful arrangements and great customer service. Would definitely refer to friends and family.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Anna · Married on 09/10/2016

Has great ideas for every budget. Very creative and presents a lot of options for you to choose from.

Sent on 11/21/2016

John · Married on 07/22/2017

Barb put together a striking display of flowers and plants for the front of my house, including a cool pot. Just to be clear, I didn’t know exactly what I wanted, but Barb came up with an original plan that meshed well with my existing greenery. What I really appreciated is that she was very cost conscious, and was always mindful of spending my dollars. I specifically recall that she suggested delaying purchasing some of the plants till after July 4th, knowing that the price would come down. I am a very satisfied customer of Barb, and highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Brittney · Married on 06/25/2016

I found this place by accident and I'm glad I did. They help me come with ideas for flowers and the designs.

Sent on 02/26/2016