Crackerjack Sound Decisions Mobile DJ's & Events Reviews

147 | Harrisburg, NC

147 Reviews for Crackerjack Sound Decisions Mobile DJ's & Events

Meridith · Married on 11/04/2017

We actually "won" Jessica as a day of planner and hired Chris as our DJ for our wedding in Nov 2017. They were both unbelievable! They went so far and above to make our day special. Christ was an awesome DJ and totally "got us" and knew understood what music we would enjoy but would also get folks out on the dance floor. Jessica was way more than a day of planner, she made our day perfect! We can not thank them enough for everything they did. We has issues with our venue and they took charge and got everything we needed and fought for us! We honestly feel like they were a true blessing and we feel like we made friends for life! We can not recommend them enough, they are simply AMAZING!

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

Jessica and Chris were amazing to work with. I met with them multiple times prior to the wedding to discuss details and they were always attentive. Jessica made sure everything was perfect the day of the wedding & Chris kept the guest engaged. My wedding wouldn't have been perfect without the help of these two. I will recommend this company to everyone I know getting married. I truly cannot thank them enough for everything they did to make sure the day went off without a hitch.

Lindsay · Married on 09/09/2017

Chris was the DJ for our wedding and Jessica coordinated. I can't say enough good things about them! They met with us several times during the planning process and offered endless suggestions for things we could consider for the wedding. The wedding day went incredibly smooth and Chris kept everyone on the dance floor! I highly recommend CrackerJack Sound Decisions!

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2017

Hire them. People who don't usually dance, danced all night long at our wedding. The music was great, Chris was awesome, and everything went so smoothly. Easy to communicate with Chris and Jessica the entire time, and I could not have asked for better. Thanks so much!!!

Kristen · Married on 06/24/2017

Michael was awesome. He did an absolutely phenomenal job at our wedding. He chose music to the mood of the crowd and the moment perfectly, he was able to adapt to a few spur of the moment changes (e.g when our friend altered the timeline dramatically by playing 5 songs on guitar instead of 2, it was awesome and Michael was able to read how much we loved it and didn't miss a beat), and he went out of his way to be considerate (e.g., he helped me plate my BBQ so there was no chance her dress would get messy, he made sure my husband had a drink about two minutes after arriving).
    Really, really great job.

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2017

I literally can't say enough wonderful things about Chris and Jessica, owners of CrackerJack Sound Decisions AND wedding coordination. My fiance and I are not married yet but both Jessica and Chris have done so much for us already. As soon as we met them, we knew they were perfect for us to use...they get to know their clients so they can jump in with suggestions, advice, and really create a custom unique experience. Jessica is not overbearing like some wedding planners can be, but is there for me when I need her. She truly has a knack for this and has a great eye on styles, colors, decor, vendor suggestions and has basically helped me in every way possible. I have a long way to go with wedding planning but I know I am in capable hands that we trust very much for the biggest day of our lives. Chris has so much experience DJing and knows how to read the audience and truly devotes his time and resources to make the event the best it can be...after all, the dj can make or break the event. He was our company holiday party DJ and everyone was so impressed they will use CrackerJack Sound Decisions every chance they can. Do yourself a favor and stop looking at any other vendor for your wedding DJ and/or wedding coordinator, as they are the best in the business.

Maeghan · Married on 05/12/2017

Crackerjack Sound Decisions was absolutely perfection! Chris & his wife, Jessica, made my day flawless. Whether it was last minute decisions based on the weather or gathering people on the dance floor, their teamwork was phenomenal! I couldn't have pictured my wedding to be any more perfect with those two in charge. Chris played songs that kept people on the dance floor for hours! I am pretty sure the floor was never empty. My husband and I had a blast dancing the night away with all of our friends. I definitely recommend Crackerjack for any event!

• User7864371 · 1+ year ago

I have used Crackerjack Sounds as the DJ for a high school dance for 3 years in a row now. Chris does a great job of playing songs that the students want to hear, while also making sure the playlist is appropriate. Be sure to ask about any discounts for schools.

Laura · Married on 10/02/2016

Met Chris and Jess awhile back through my job. Chris does trivia every Tuesday night at the bar I work at and it's always a hit. From the moment I approached him about DJing my wedding, him and his wife were so helpful. Besides my venue, they were my first vendor I booked and they helped me find all of my other vendors. They are SO knowledgeable about the industry and always willing to give a helping hand from advice to offering decorations for the day of. They stayed in contact with me through the whole planning process. The day of my wedding was crazy, as I got married the day Hurricane Matthew rolled through, but Chris and Jess handled every last minute change like pros! They kept my ceremony on time, my people in place, my sound on point, and my music rocking! I am so happy I booked them and would recommend their services to anyone and everyone! Not only are they professional, they are people you actually want to hang out with! Thanks guys, you rock!!!

Summer · Married on 09/24/2016

Chris helped make our whole wedding and reception wonderful! He made sure everything happened according to our timeline from the processional songs all the way to our sparkler exit. His energy and personality made everyone feel welcome. You can definitely tell he is a professional in his service area. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an involved, energetic DJ who also takes the time to get to know you as a couple in order to make your wedding day perfect!

Andrea · Married on 09/10/2016

They are simply amazing! No other words necessary. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. They kept my dance floor going all night long!!!!

• User4911933 · event on: 03/20/2015

Really great to work with and very professional. Had Chris and DJ Dan D who were both wonderful.

David · Married on 08/20/2016

My eldest daughter wanted to hire Crackerjack for her wedding 16 months ago but Chris was already booked, so when my youngest daughter was planning for her Wedding for Aug. 20, 2016 Chris was at the top of the list. We simply could not have done better! An excellent job, both in setting up upstairs in our venue for the ceremony, downstairs for the cocktail hour and back upstairs later for the reception. We received so many compliments on the music selection and the little touches that made the night all the more special. I could not recommend Chris any more highly than saying he is the consummate professional, while being entertaining, flexible and creative. You should hire Crackerjack Sound Decisions for any event you are having, you will not be disappointed!

Lindsay · Married on 07/02/2016

We hired Chris to be our DJ at our wedding and could not have been happier with our decision! He was absolutely fantastic! He was so easy to work with and was great about meeting with us beforehand to make sure he knew what we wanted. He was great at keeping the crowd engaged and making sure everything ran smoothly during the reception. His wife Jessica, is also amazing! I decided I wanted a slideshow last minute and just threw one together and sent it to them, and she stayed up late working on it for me and making sure it was perfect for us! If anyone is looking for a DJ, we would highly recommend them! We are so glad we chose them!

Celia · Married on 06/25/2016

Jessica and Chris were absolutely AMAZING. I wish I could give them 10 stars for the remarkable job they did in making our wedding so wonderful. From the beginning stages of planning to our big day, Jessica was so helpful, organized, and professional. My husband and I look back on our wedding day with such joy, and it couldn't have been possible without Jessica and Chris. Chris did a fantastic job with the music selections for our ceremony and reception. He kept the party going and everybody had such a great time dancing their hearts out at the reception. We had so much fun! A big big thank you to both Jessica and Chris! Highly recommend for your dj and wedding planning needs!!

kayla · Married on 05/14/2016

What an awesome wedding DJ! Chris Roland is definitely the right choice when hiring a dj for your wedding! Played great music, great communication leading up to the big day and handled every last detail to perfection! Chris and his wife Jessica are so easy to work with. Jessica is a wedding coordinator which i didnt need because mine was provided by my venue but if i hadnt had one i would have hired her on the spot! Great couple, great business and a very satisfied customer for sure!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Crackerjack Sound Decisions Mobile DJ's & Events's reply:

Thank You so much for the positive review. Most importantly Thank You for making a "Sound Decision" and choosing our business to be part of your special day. -Chris & Jessica Roland

Kimberly · Married on 04/16/2016

Chris and Jessica are just the sweetest!!! They were very responsive throughout the entire process and have a great online system they use for brides/grooms to plug in and organize all of their music/song choices. It was easy to use and made for a great tool to make sure we were not forgetting any songs that were important. We didnt give them much to go on for reception music, we said top 40's with a few throwbacks and great 80's songs for the parents/aunt/uncles and Chris and his assistant did a great job keeping the dance floor packed and all our guests having a great time. We gave Chris a generic timeline of event (we did not have a wedding coordinator or planner) and he was great with keeping us on track with our night between eating, toasts, dances, cutting the cake, etc!!
    We had a blast!! Thanks Chris!!

We were trying to keep a lower budget for our DJ, but after going to several weddings with sub par DJs and noticing the couples disappointment, we realized we needed to shell out a bit more money. This entire group has been great, and they even gave me a teacher discount! We are still planning, but I look forward to my big day and they have helped me feel confident in our entertainment decisions

Devan and Courtney · Married on 10/02/2015

Chris and Jessica were amazing! They had everything we asked for and were more than accommodating to our needs! They knew what we wanted and we gave them control of the music and they a fantastic job! Everyone at our wedding said our DJ was the best! Even people that had their weddings already commented on how good DJ Crackerjack was! Jessica did an amazing job with making sure our wedding went as planned! She is definitely the best at what she does and again goes above and beyond to make sure you get the wedding you desire! Through this wedding planning and wedding process we have struck up a friendship with them and will using them for events down the road for sure! Again I can't express how satisfied we were with them! If you are unsure they are the people to get for your wedding! It takes off an added stress when having them there!

Sara · Married on 09/19/2015

Chris and Jessica were an absolute dream to work with. We not only developed a great bond, but we fully trusted them from Day 1 with our music and knew it would go off without a hitch. Not only were people on the dance floor the entire time, but we received great compliments about our music choices and about everyone who was involved! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything. Our day was beyond our expectations and you were a massive contribution to how perfect our 'Best Day Ever' will forever be!!!

ashley · Married on 08/29/2015

Crackerjack sound decisions was amazing through the entire process. They were able to provide the utmost quality of service while be affordable!! Chris and his wife also met with me several times to talk about the timeline, my plans, and song choices. Whenever I needed to they were always easy to get a hold of and very quick to respond. On my day of Chris did an AMAZING job!

Cara · Married on 08/22/2015

So in love with this husband and wife team! Extremely helpful and so much fun! Played anything and everything I wanted and needed and helped me plan all of the times to do so! Absolutely Helped me to get through my big day without going crazy! They made my whole experience much easier! Would and have already recommended them to everyone!

Stefanie · Married on 08/08/2015

Crackerjack sound decisions was fabulous for our wedding! They did not disappoint. DJ Chris Roland did a great job providing a variety of music as well as taking into consideration all our requests. They are extremely flexible and will do anything to try and make your day the best possible. I also used them for my day of wedding coordinator. Thank goodness for Jessica! I would of lost my mind without her! She made sure the day went perfectly and she helped me stay calm throughout the day and night. I recommend the Crackerjack Sound Decisions Mobile DJ's to anyone who wants their even to be unforgettable!

Marie · Married on 07/18/2015

We found Chris to be very organized, professional and very helpful with our selections for our Wedding.