Coyote Moon Grille Reviews

51 | Saint Cloud, MN

51 Reviews for Coyote Moon Grille

• Jessica

Jessica Larkin · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Nothing less than AMAZING!

Thank you for letting us celebrate our special day at Coyote Moon! My new husband and I could not have asked for a better venue! Andrea, the wedding coordinator, was amazing. Very well organized and quick to respond - a brides dream to work with. The venue is beautiful and if you value a good meal at your wedding, this is the place!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Laurie Glader · Married on 01/04/2020

Highly Recommended!!!!

Our wedding day was amazing! Andrea was great to work with from start to finish! She responded to questions quickly and had great suggestions while we were planning. On the day of the wedding she was there all day to make sure everything went perfectly. The staff were attentive and friendly, the atmosphere was relaxed and fun, and everyone raved about the food. We couldn't have asked for a better day.

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Jericho

Jericho Raines · Married on 09/08/2019

Wedding made easy.

Coyote Moon was such a beautiful location and Andrea really made our experience easy. Everything went so smoothly, from booking the event all the to the food service, Andrea was with us every step of the way.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Goebel · Married on 05/18/2019

Lisa and Karl Goebel

We got married at Coyote Moon this past May and worked with Andrea. We could not have asked for a more helpful event coordinator. She was always quick to respond to our questions and willing to help however she could. We were originally booked for the smaller upstairs room and a few weeks before our wedding we realized our guest count was bigger than we thought it would be. We contacted Andrea and she checked on it and allowed us to move to the bigger downstairs room and made sure everything we had already planned stayed the same between the two rooms. We had a great experience at Coyote Moon and would highly recommend looking into this venue for anyone wanting to get married in the St. Cloud area.

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia L. · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Experience

We got married 3/23/2019 at Coyote Moon. Andrea, the event planner, was always easy to get a hold of and sure to help out anyway she could. She was there to help out with everything. I didn't have to worry about a thing. The ceremony was beautiful, the food was delicious and everything in between was perfect. I am so thankful we chose Coyote Moon Grille! If I had to do it over, I would do it the exact same way!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Heather · Married on 11/17/2018

So perfect!!! Andrea is wonderful!!

Andrea took so much time to help plan and prepare for our wedding. Everyone is talking about how wonderful the food and wine was. It was wonderful! It was the most reasonably priced place in St. Cloud while still providing excellent quality and quantity of food for our guests. I would highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Leah Leyk · Married on 10/05/2018

Great food, great price, great space.

We loved Coyote Moon for our fall wedding. The plated buffet was the best option for us and many of our guests commented that it was the best wedding food they ever had (and everyone got a TON of food). The value was great. We were able to bring in our own dessert which saved some money. The venue is already pretty and by adding a few decorations it looked awesome. We had the golf course to take pictures which were great. Andrea, the coordinator, responded to my many emails and questions and was always available when I needed her.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Kali · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect Day!

The staff at Coyote Moon helped make our wedding day the best day ever! Service was great and fast. Staff was very friendly and very accommodating. Food was great, prices were reasonable, venue was perfect for us! Would highly recommend this venue.

Mercedes · Married on 09/28/2018

Beyond expectations for small wedding.

I was worried about planning a small wedding in Coyote Moon's upstairs patio room. Especially worried since we weren't renting the larger, downstairs event space and there was another wedding planned for that space on the same day. I shouldn't have been worried. Andrea and the other staff at Coyote Moon did an outstanding job and went out of their way for us! My expectations were blown out of the water.

I was also worried about the large menu offered. Normally every guest gets one of two or three choices. But the food was perfectly timed even with all of the options and perfectly cooked and even my vegetarian friend said her food was fantastic! (And she would tell me if it wasn't!)

Andrea herself is very responsive via e-mail and I truly felt like she was interested and invested in our vision for our event. There's no such thing as too many questions or details with her! I'm not sure I could've overwhelmed her even if I had tried! (Or at least I would've never known if I had!)

I received many compliments from my guests and I had an amazing time and felt like I could rely on the staff, which helped me relax dramatically. (And I'm an anxious person). I couldn't imagine how it could've been better (except for if the sun would've came out... but that's not Coyote Moon's fault! Ha ha!)

Sent on 11/06/2018

Anna · Married on 09/15/2018

Could not have asked for anything better! Andrea was great to work with!!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Angie · Married on 08/11/2018

Picture Perfect

Our special day was amazing, the staff was "johnny on the spot" everything went well according to the plan. Would recommend them to friends and family

Sent on 10/07/2019

Theresa Carlstedt · Married on 06/30/2018

Incredible Memories Creates

having our wedding at that coyote moon was made so special by the incredible Service, Great staff, and beautiful layout of the Territory Golf Course and Venue. We were able to have many wonderful memories created on her special day thanks to Coyote Moon!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Betty · Married on 06/23/2018

Wonderful.

The crew at Coyote Moon was wonderful to work with. Very accommodating to our needs. My daughter and son-on-law were married on site along with holding the reception and dinner there. From the planning staff to the bartenders and servers, we could not have asked for anything better. We received lots of complements from our guest on the service, food and drinks. Would use them again.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Traci · Married on 06/23/2018

Wedding ceremony and reception

Andrea at Coyote Moon was amazing! We had our ceremony and reception here and everything was perfect. Our guests loved the venue and having both and indoor and outdoor area to hang out in. Everything was beautiful and the price can’t be beat!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Emily Cook · Married on 06/23/2018

Efficient and extremely helpful!

So helpful from start to finish

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Derocher · Married on 06/16/2018

Wedding Venue

Planning our wedding with Coyote Moon's staff was easy and flexible. Service during the reception was excellent, and I would recommend Coyote Moon to anyone who is looking for a venue for a wedding or any other event.

• Bruce

Bruce and Cindy Anderson · Married on 04/21/2018

Wedding reception

Andrea was very friendly and courteous. Always made herself available to my schedule. Bartenders were awesome and helped tear down table decorations at end of night. The food was exceptional! All of our guests raved about the food. We had a very reasonably priced buffet dinner of chicken and roast pork. I would highly recommend this place.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Coyote Moon Grille's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you two this spring as well! I hope you two have had a wonderful year!

Bruce Anderson · Married on 04/21/2018

Thanks to all the staff at Coyote Moon for our Wedding Reception

We had a great experience with Coyote Moon. The staff were very nice to work with and the food was awesome. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • W

William Lorence · Married on 03/10/2018

Awesome service, venue and value

My fiance and I wanted to host our reception near the St. Cloud area. We wanted to avoid the plain vanilla box option that a hotel would offer, and yet wanted a big enough dedicated space that was separate from a public venue. We discovered the Coyote Moon at the Territory Golf Club in doing our search and we are glad that we did.

The room we had was wonderful and offered everything we could have wanted. The decor was such that we needed very few extra touches to make it our own. Whether you are looking for something casual or elegant, Coyote Moon seems to offer both.

Andrea Tharp and staff worked well with our vendors. Our DJ, flower provider and bakery all found it incredibly easy to coordinate with Coyote Moon to deliver, set up and take down without it being a distraction to our timeline. They even helped us to coordinate a room block at Country Suites nearby which offered a shuttle option.

The variety of food choices were excellent. We sampled many options and it was so hard to choose. We opted for nearly all of them (served buffet style) giving our guests a tremendous experience in food quality and options. They were all excellent, (served hot and efficiently), yet still within our budget. Months later, our guests are still talking about how much they enjoyed the food, many saying it was the best they had ever had at a wedding reception.

From the social hour right through the final champagne toast of the evening, our bartenders gave world class service. Coyote Moon's customizable options made it easy to cover the spectrum of all of our guests highly varied favorites (and we were presently surprised when our final bill was less than what we expected).

We typically don't fill out surveys or reviews, but we are happy to do so for Coyote Moon in an effort to help others as picking the reception venue is a major decision. Do not hesitate to book with Coyote Moon. On a day when you need things to go flawlessly, you can know that your guests will be well taken care of and there will be no unexpected surprises.

Thank you to event coordinator Andrea Tharp along with her kitchen & wait staff for helping us to make our special day unforgettable.

Laurie and Bill

• adereck

Alexa · Married on 01/06/2018

Dream reception

I am so happy we chose this location for our reception. It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and the food was incredible. More than one guest commented on how it was the best food they ever had at a wedding. Being that it was a winter wedding the price was reduced slightly. I cannot believe we got all we did for the price. They were able to work with our huge wedding party and make one large head table and still fit all our guests. I literally didn't have to worry about a thing during our reception, Andrea took care of everything. I saw her run around making sure all was as planned with the food and cake. Thank you thank you!!
    Our wedding was 1/6/18. I highly recommend Coyote Moon Grille!

Becca · Married on 11/04/2017

Everyone was super easy to work with and was pretty flexible from food to decorations in making my dream wedding come true. I would definitely recommend Coyote Moon Grille to anyone!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/28/2017

We loved working with Andrea! She was very flexible and listened to our ideas/concerns and was quick to respond! We were initially looking at having the wedding at 2 separate places then decided with the volume of guests we were expecting that it would be easier for all involved to be at one venue start to finish and it definitely was. I was very relaxed on the day of the wedding knowing I didn’t really have to handle any of the details with the food/beverage and we definitely came in under our budget which was great! I would recommend Coyote Moon for anyone’s wedding. Maybe we will host an anniversary party here in the future!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

Coyote Moon was everything I had hoped for, for our wedding day! The service, the staff, the food and drinks were amazing! Our family and friends were blown away with the food options! Highly recommend spending the extra money for the deluxe buffet, you won’t be disappointed! Coyote Moon was extremely easy to work with, we have nothing but great things to say about this venue & their staff.

Sent on 11/07/2017
  • F

Felicia · Married on 09/16/2017

Our reception was great! Large servings for plated meal.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Haley · Married on 08/19/2017

Very professional, delicious food, good prices. Flexible with needs and made sure we had all we needed for our big day. Communication was clear and always available. Highly recommend

Sent on 11/03/2017