D&S Weddings and Events Reviews

7 Reviews for D&S Weddings and Events

• Samantha

Samantha Malaba · Married on 10/01/2019

Samantha & David

We are so grateful D&S came to the rescue, Pamela and Jane made the stressful process of figuring out the church decor and florals for our wedding much much easier! They are amazing I couldn’t be happier with the result. I will definitely recommend D&S wedding and events for all your events. They will work with you personally and make sure to bring your vision into life. Thank you D&S for an awesome job!

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 08/01/2018

A night to remember

Working with Ms. Pam was a great experience. My husband and I wanted a night to remember and which is something we received for Ms. Pam. Her service is very affordable. She made sure to follow every details we wanted. I would definitely recommend her service to anyone. Thank you for working with us and making our dreams and ideas come true.

Sent on 04/23/2020

Sharon · Married on 09/16/2017

The ladies of Covenant Weddings & Events decorated both my church and the reception venue, and they were FANTASTIC. While providing exactly what I requested, they were attentive, responsive, dedicated, thorough and extremely careful in making my special day GREAT. Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Christabel · Married on 09/01/2016

My mother had the best 50th birthday party, thanks to Pam and her team. They went above and beyond to create a memorable experience for my mom's golden jubilee. Their creativity and professionalism is impeccable and I highly recommend them for your future party needs! ?? Thanks Pam!
    Christabel

Sent on 03/16/2017

Roneca · Married on 05/29/2016

Pam and her team was simply amazing, My husband and I came to her with our vision and she took it and made us our own beautiful wedding story. We could not have got through the planning and the event without them. Pam, took all the stress and worrying from me so that all we had to focus on walking down and enjoying our day with our family and friends. Marcus and I were very blessed to have Pam and her team to be a part of the biggest day of our life. We are so happy that we were brought together and the our connection we have was heaven sent. Thank you all so much for all you did. Team Tezino

Sent on 03/11/2017

Jinitza · Married on 08/31/2014

Covenant Wedding & Events did a wonderful job decorating my wedding aand reception area at Asbury Park Grove. I came to these wonderful ladies with only a color palate of grey and yellow and my vision of a vibrant and beautiful traditional wedding and they DID WONDERS!! From the exquisite centerpieces for the reception and breath-taking backdrop for the ceremony! And all within my budget!! With all the other stressors of my wedding- decorations was not one of them! And an added bonus- we have been featured on numerous online magazines and websites including Munalunchi Bride, Ebony, Two Bright Lights, Budget Savvy Bride, and Borrowed & Blue. Just to name a few. I would defiantly recommend them to do your decorations for your special event!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Rosemary · Married on 11/17/2012

My husband and I had a wedding outside the US. Upon our return, Pam and her team organized a very special reception using our wedding theme colors. The decorations were amazing, colors brought to life with exceptional details. She gave us a special and remarkable day that I will live to cherish. If you're looking for a special touch to your wedding decorations and planning, a fair pricing and honesty, look no further; Covenant Weddings and events will not disappoint!
    Rosemary O.