Courtney's Catering Reviews

31 Reviews for Courtney's Catering

• Marty

Marty · Married on 11/10/2018

Great food, great service

Callie was great to work with. She was prompt with her email and phone calls which was perfect. Food was great, everyone LOVED the late night Mac and cheese bar we had. Great toppings and sides. Our buffet style dinner was delicious! We really enjoyed our food!

Carolina · Married on 10/14/2018

So so good!

The food was amazing, everyone raved about the food, specially the brisket and mac and cheese. Will definetely recommend them!

Ryan · Married on 12/09/2017

We only have great things to say about Courtney's Catering. The feedback on their food was awesome. I was also so happy with the desserts. We had a "themed" Christmas party and the team at Courtney's Catering worked with us to come up with desserts that fit the theme even though they were off the normal catering menu. We will be back to plan our next party with Courtney's Catering! Thanks!

Amy · Married on 11/11/2017

Of all the vendors we worked with to pull off our wedding, Courtney's Catering was the best. Jessica was incredibly professional. We had countless questions and exchanged many emails to figure out the details. She replied promptly with thorough information each time. She truly went above and beyond!

The food was delicious! After the first bite of food, we knew we wanted this vendor and did not go to a single other tasting. Many guests commented on how great the food was. Even the bartender said it was the best wedding food she has ever had! I highly recommend using Courtney's Catering for your wedding or any other event!

Ashlan · Married on 11/05/2017

Courtney's catered our wedding in November and did a fantastic job. We have earned rave reviews from our friends and family over the quality of the food. We had the pleasure of working closely with Jessica during the lead-up to our wedding and she was tremendously helpful. She was responsive, flexible, and most importantly, always friendly and making sure we were satisfied. Thank you to the whole team-we're very happy we selected Courtney's!

Courtney · Married on 11/04/2017

Food was excellent, the staff was very professional, friendly and accommodating. Jessica was outstanding as well, very helpful in the selection of menu.
    Thanks all!

Adrienne · Married on 01/21/2017

Jessica & her staff were amazing! they were so flexible and affordable for our event. They were able to work with our price point and provide a great meal and the best bar staff for our heavy drinking crowd. I couldn't have asked for a better caterer for our wedding. We had people raving about the food even the next morning!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Courtney's Catering's reply:

Thank You Adrienne! We wish you the best for many years to come.

Nicole · Married on 04/02/2016

Mac n' cheese! I think it's possibly the best I have ever had! Seriously though Courtney and her team were so easy to work with and so flexible.

Back to the food....I often think about wedding food as being kind of dry and sometimes bland but not with Courtneys. We went with the BBQ menu and everything was so fantastic. We received so many compliments at how amazing the food was!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Courtney's Catering's reply:

Thank You Nicole! Our team is so happy to hear that the Mac and Cheese was well received. It was a pleasure to work with you during your wedding.

Jen · Married on 03/17/2016

Courtney’s Catering/Capital Barbecue catered our wedding at Kindred Oaks. We wanted BBQ since most of our guests were from out of town and we wanted them to be able to experience Texas BBQ. The food was fantastic and they were so easy to work with. We went with a buffet appetizer and buffet dinner. Courtney's worked with us to provide vegan options and even allowed us to add this at the last minute when we found out some of our guests were vegan. I would highly recommend them for weddings.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Courtney's Catering's reply:

Thank You Jen! We do our best to accommodate every taste bud, and we are happy to hear that everything tasted amazing. Cheers!

Kirsten · Married on 06/28/2013

Courtney's Catering supplied us with a wonderful meal for our wedding. They were super flexible, with us planning from out of town, to sample food. They let my dad come pick it up, and we tried it when we came in later that day. DELICIOUS. We didn't even try any other caterer. We had SO many people ask us about our wedding dinner because it was amazing! We chose the grilled chicken with garlic cream sauce, green bean almandine, and roasted new potatoes. YUM! Their service was awesome, and their pricing is very reasonable. Turn-around time for responding to e-mails and missed call is very quick. We LOVED Courtney's Catering!!

Sara · Married on 04/28/2012

We had originally booked a different caterer through our vendor, but when they said that we had the option to switch to Courtney's Catering, we jumped at the chance. After the tasting we had (even though we couldn't taste everything we wanted), we knew we had made a great choice.

We chose to go with a BBQ plate, with sausage, brisket, and pulled pork, and the traditional "fixins" - mac and cheese, potato salad, and beans. Let me tell you, the Mac and Cheese is worth the money alone!!! I highly recommend Courtney's Catering to anyone and recommend that you get the Mac and Cheese (even if you don't get the BBQ)!!!

Annie · Married on 05/07/2011

Mark,

Thank you so much for the most amazing food at my wedding! It was so much fun working with you on customizing a menu. The mac and cheese bar was such a good idea and my guests are still talking about how cool that was. The Salmon and the beef tenderloin were cooked perfectly!

Thank you again!

Bruce · Married on 07/10/2010

Anne of Courtney's Catering was so easy to work with. She was able to handle all the special request we had, since there was alot of the family members that were Diabetic. The food was served hot and tasted great. We could not of been more pleased to have had Courtney's be there for us and our guest. Oh and the Mac & Cheese "WOW" out of this world. Courtney's is at the top of our list in any gathering we have from now on. Prices were affordable, the service and food was great. A BIG thanks to Chef Mark.
    B.M.

Kaylene · Married on 01/08/2010

We loved our wedding food! Courtney's Catering provided the food at our venue, Arbor Pointe. They worked directly with the venue for a seamless transaction. We were able to visit their main facility for tasting prior to the event. The staff was very nice and accommodating and the price was perfect. Our menu included carved roast, chicken with cream sauce, roasted potatoes, vegetable medley, salad and rolls. It was absolutely delicious and all of our guests loved the meal! Courtney's was also very flexible, we were able to add to our meal package a week or two prior to the event. Thanks Courtney's! :)

Alicia · Married on 10/10/2009

Courtney's Catering provided the meal for my wedding at the Chateau on the Creek. I did not have any direct contact with the representatives from Courtney's (it was all handled through the Chateau) but the food was delicious, and we got many complements! They were very accomodating to making the small changes that we wanted to the menu - a different type of salad, and made both beef and vegetable lasagna to cater to our vegetarian guests. I would definitely recommend them to anyone considering using them!

Rosalynd · Married on 04/04/2009

The BBQ was amazing!!!

Jennifer · event on: 01/21/2017

Courtney's catering provided excellent service and excellent food for our Academy's fundraiser. The servers were professional, they provided exceptional food, and an amazing price. We are thrilled to use them again for our event next year.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Courtney's Catering's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! It was a pleasure.

Heather · Married on 09/06/2014

Courtney's Catering was a delight to work with. Courtney was very kind, flexible, and patient with me and my million questions I had for her. I communicate best via email so I can look back at discussed information, and Courtney was typically very prompt with responses.
    A few days before my wedding, Courtney and the company's owner took the time to do a walk through at my venue. This not only gave me more piece of mind, but also helped to clear up any uncertainties we had up to that point. It seemed like no matter what "challenges" I presented to Courtney, she always had an answer and a way to work with it.
    During the wedding, her staff was AMAZING! They were extremely friendly, handled any issues that arose, and made sure that the wedding ran smoothly. On top of that, tables were promptly bussed, the buffet lines were some of the fastest I have ever seen, and everything was kept clean and tidy all night long. After the wedding the staff had the entire venue spotless within 30 minutes of the last guest leaving.
    Aside from the staff, the food was outstanding. Everyone I talked to commented on how great the food was. In fact, I have been eating wedding leftovers for almost a week and I can honestly say that they keep well! (We had pork tenderloin, potatoes, and veggies).
    The evening was nearly flawless, largely in part to Courtney and her staff. I appreciated that I could openly communicate any concerns I had with Courtney and in the end she did everything to make sure I was comfortable and happy.
    I would (and have) recommended Courtney's Catering to anyone looking for a caterer. She has a great menu selection and is excellently priced.

Stacy · Married on 11/05/2011

Amazing! The food was just amazing. I am still getting people telling me about how great the food was. So much, that i think that I am going to have them cook for our family reunion coming up in April. The food was fresh, hot and just wonderful. Not too much and perfect all around. And the variety of food to choose from was extensive. Overall I loved everything.

• Sariott

Sarah · Married on 12/12/2009

The Courtney's Catering reps were very attentive to the new husband and I (and presumably our guests) the entire night of the event. They provided guests with champagne for toasts and also assisted with the cake cutting. Prior to and after the event, there were a few times when response time was slow (technical difficulties or vacation), but this only happened when it would have been helpful for them to have the information I was trying to give them (i.e. our change in wedding coordinator and tipping the servers after the event). Eventually, it all worked out, and I feel like we received a great deal for great food.

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 06/30/2018

We only have great things to say about Courtney's Catering. We used them for our wedding at Villa Antonia in June. All of our guests raved about their food, particularly the mac and cheese! Several people even went back for seconds. We also used them for linen rentals and they made that process super, super easy and made our vision of how the napkins on the table would look come to life! We booked 3 bartenders for 2 different bars and our guests never had to wait in line for a drink. We made a great choice in going with Courtney’s Catering and highly recommend them!!

• Joscelyn

Joscelyn · Married on 03/16/2018

We had a great time at our wedding. The BBQ buffet was delicious and everyone thought the Mac and Cheese bar was TO DIE FOR! We just wish we had ordered more food so we had something to eat once everyone left cause we were hungry! :D So glad our guests were raving about the food.

Kevin · Married on 10/28/2017

Courtney's Catering did an amazing job with the venue. They were able to accommodate our requests to the finest detail. Everyone at the wedding raved about the mac and cheese as well as the BBQ that we ordered. The night time snack surprise was also a hit. I don't think any guest left hungry. I recommend any bride and groom to make sure to grab a to go plate to enjoy after the wedding, since you most likely will be too excited and busy to eat the amazing food.

My coordinator recommended Courtney's as an option for our wedding. We already had a menu in mind so it made picking a caterer a little easier. We wanted to do a pasta bar of sorts with a few different pastas, a few sauces and a few different meats and toppings for people to put on their plate! I requested some sort of marsala sauce and when I went in for the tasting they had made a "creamy marsala" and it was to die for. They were also very up front about all of the costs which was nice. We used them for catering and bar services which was great to have them all in one...and better they didn't require us to use their alcohol so we saved money by bringing our own alcohol served by their bartenders and used their "mixing package". Courtney was great to work with, she was having e-mail troubles for a little while which is why the lower rating on responsiveness but when I needed her the day before our wedding in a crunch for tablecloths she came through. We called her two days before the wedding asking if she could handle tablecloths (renting them, picking them up, dropping them off) luckily we just wanted ivory so nothing crazy. She said she would make sure she could and texted us back a few hours later saying we were good, the price difference and she saved the day for us. Really enjoyed working with her, I loved the food and we had a few different guests including my foodie father in law say that he really enjoyed the food! They are also very reasonably priced compared to other vendors in the area!