Cordial & Craft Reviews

Cordial & Craft 6
Cordial & Craft 7

Kristin 路 Married on 10/13/2019

The real MVPs

I hired C&C for my wedding planning, floral/design, and bartending and they knocked it out of the park. They were organized, professional, and so kind.

Amanda was my planner and kept things running smoothly the day of, even after I forgot the small detail of having liquor delivered! 馃槼 She took care of it and I didn鈥檛 have to worry about it at all.

Crystal handled did floral/design, and was INCREDIBLE. She has such a natural eye for design and everything was absolutely stunning. We shared a Pinterest board for inspo and she delivered exactly what I was looking for. You will be lucky to have her on your team.

Would hire again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Cordial & Craft 8
  • W

Wes Pickard 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Cordial and Craft is phenomenal.

We hired Amanda Greene (day-of coordinator) and Crystal Lucinian (event design/floral) for our wedding at Highland Brewing Company in Asheville, NC. We cannot recommend both Amanda and Crystal highly enough. Amanda expertly guided us through the wedding itself (which came off without a hitch), and Crystal designed an absolutely beautiful event which exceeded even our (admittedly high) expectations. We had two sessions with Cordial and Craft in the months leading up to our wedding, both of which were very productive and calming for our nerves. Amanda created an excellent event plan and was responsive to our tweaks and comments, and Crystal provided ideas and design and feedback and created an absolutely gorgeous setting, and between the two of them, we had exactly the wedding we were hoping for (and in many ways, better than the wedding we were hoping for). Our experience with Cordial and Craft was excellent, and worth every penny. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Hope

Hope 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely incredible-loved them so much!

I cannot say enough about how amazing Heidi and her team were. They made our big day exactly what we envisioned it. There was a huge storm that hit about ten minutes before our ceremony, but it honestly didn't matter because the rain plan was executed perfectly and Heidi was so sweet and encouraging and Crystal made sure that everything looked absolutely perfect inside. I loved how organized everything was and how little stress I had the day of about anything going on behind the scenes. I just had to show up and know that everything was being taken care of perfectly! Hiring a coordinator was the best decision we made about this wedding and I am so glad we got to meet these lovely folks!

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Cordial & Craft 9

Elizabeth Gostout 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Do not hesitate.

How can I even put into words how much the Cordial & Craft team made our wedding so special? My first email explained that my fianc茅 and I wanted a "laid back (but beautifully styled) love fest, with breakfast burritos, screen-printed t-shirts, rock climbing, and a helluva dance party." The team worked their very hardest to make sure we had an unforgettable destination wedding weekend at Camp Pinnacle. Lexie, our planner (and the co-owner of Cordial & Craft), was the epitome of a calm/awesome friend throughout the entire process. She had my back for wanting to spend less money (which was always) and was fully on board with my being completely absent from anything planning, set-up, or detail-related the weekend-of. I was able to be fully present and truly enjoy our wedding (and now I'm tearing up writing this) because Lexie handled it all. Our C&C self-service bar was also top-notch. From vendor recommendations, to finalizing rentals, and even offering to follow-up with any guests who hadn't yet RSVP'd, they went above and beyond the "planning light" package my fianc茅 and I were originally seeking. Yes, I know we chose Cordial & Craft; but because Lexie herself only plans a few weddings per year, I'm also incredibly grateful she chose us.

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Cordial & Craft 23
  • Claire

Claire 路 Married on 10/12/2018

Absolute Perfection!!

I wish I could give more than 5 stars!! We were married on 10/12/18 and Cordial & Craft made sure our day was absolutely FLAWLESS. I would choose them over and over again without hesitation. Kelsi was phenomenally patient with us and responded to every text/email/phone call no matter the late night hour that I sent them 馃檲 She even helped deal with a flat tire my out of town uncle got after leaving the ceremony - I literally walked up to her, phone in my hands and close to tears and explained what had happened - she took the phone and said 鈥渨e鈥檒l fix this, don鈥檛 worry鈥. And she did! Cataldo and Carr were dream photographers. They made sure we had every shot we could have wanted and then some. They were patient, funny, and made us feel so at ease (PS - a special shout out to Cataldo for helping figure out exactly where my uncle had gotten a flat and leading my other family members to him!) Crystal made all of our floral/decorative ideas come to life beautifully and it was everything I had ever dreamed. All of their event staff and bartenders were professional and kept everything running so smoothly! We are so grateful to everyone at C&C for making our day absolutely perfect - they are worth every penny!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Lexy 路 Married on 10/05/2018

Can we give 10 stars??! Hands down fantastic to work with these guys!! David was our planner with Katie helping day of, and just have to say....we won't ever forget everything they did to make our wedding an absolute dream. We had a destination wedding, and David was so wonderful with guiding us through the planning process for an entire year prior as well as keeping everything running smoothly on our wedding day. From the bottom of our very full hearts, THANK YOU!!!
    All the best,
    Lexy and Bret Zimmerman

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Lexy

Lexy 路 Married on 10/05/2018

Crystal handled all of the floral aspects of our wedding, and WOW!! I'm not kidding, 100% floral magic. She truly went above and beyond to make our wedding day everything we were hoping for. Thank you SO much, Crystal!!
    Many hugs,
    Lexy and Bret Zimmerman

Sent on 10/11/2018

Molly 路 Married on 09/28/2018

We worked with Cordial & Craft for our wedding this past September and they were nothing short of amazing! Heidi and Lexie were super responsive and worked with us to create custom cocktails for our big day! Not only that, we ended up hiring extra bartenders so our guests wouldn't need to go up to the bar during the evening and everyone keeps talking about how amazing their service was; nobody ever needed for anything! We had two bars (inside & outside) and they styled both to perfection! Their crew was knowledgeable and professional, yet all the guests had a great time interacting with everyone! Thank you guys for everything!!! It was truly the best day ever!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Kylie 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Cordial and Craft provided all of our bartending and alcoholic beverages for the evening! We had a his/her cocktail option and we also had draft beer and wine. They did a pristine job at keeping all of our drinks filled and were wonderful to work with! Couldn鈥檛 have asked for anything better!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Kendall 路 Married on 06/03/2018

Cordial and Craft provided our bar tending services for our wedding.
    Their knowledge of the industry as well as the Asheville area allowed us to use local beers that our guests loved. They were able to answer any questions we had and always worked within the budget given to us.
    Cordial and Crafts professionalism and creativity allowed our day to be relaxing and fun.

Sent on 06/13/2018

colleen 路 Married on 05/19/2018

We loved working with Cordial and Craft for our bartending services! We primarily communicated with Lexie prior to the wedding. She was kind and very prompt in responding to any questions that I had. We requested a Pimm's Cup since we were married on the day of the royal wedding and they were happy to oblige! We had three beers, three wines, and two signature cocktails. People loved the signature cocktails! Their prices felt very reasonable for the services offered. The bartenders provided the evening of were very professional and efficient. I would highly recommend Cordial and Craft for any bartending needs!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Cordial & Craft 24
    Cordial & Craft 25
    Cordial & Craft 26

Sue 路 Married on 05/05/2018

I am BEYOND thankful for the amazing work of Cordial + Craft! I used them as our floral & decor vendor for our wedding in Asheville last Saturday (May 5, 2018) and in an emergency, they actually ended up becoming our very last minute bartenders! They not only saved the day with their help but also made my wedding a dream come true! I worked with Crystal Lucinian throughout the planning process, until the very end, and she hands-down executed the EXACT idea/theme that I had wanted and imagined for my most important, special day to every last detail. Everything went smoothly as we worked together for MONTHS, planning the wedding of my dreams and she was extremely communicative. In fact, considering this was a destination wedding, I was planning everything here in St. Petersburg, Florida. Crystal's family actually lives about an hour or so away from me and when she was in town for the holidays Crystal took the time to drive out to meet me and go over my floral and decor needs. What a champ she is! Again, I am beyond thankful to work with such amazing people like Crystal and the Cordial + Craft crew.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Lindsey 路 Married on 03/31/2018

What an amazing service! They worked so hard to help me get exactly what I needed (which wasn't easy since I changed my mind 900 times). They were polite, helpful, and so punctual. The service was great, the bartenders were the sweetest, and I highly recommend checking them out for your bartending service needs for any event.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Leigh 路 Married on 10/14/2017

I definitely recommend Cordial & Craft. At the last minute, they were able to pick up our food for our wedding deliver it to the church.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Rob Butler 路 Married on 10/13/2017

Just perfect

We hosted Taste of Compassion this past October. This event is one of the largest fundraisers in Western North Carolina.
    We reached out to Cordial & Craft looking for the best price for our event. They gave us a huge deal enabling us to save money, and save more animals lives.
    This was our first experience with them. We could not be more satisfied.
    Professional, kind wonderful service and a delight to work with.
    Rob Butler
    Sponsorships & Special Events Coordinator | Asheville Humane Society

Sent on 11/14/2018

Landon 路 Married on 08/05/2017

The second we met with the staff at Cordial and Craft we knew we would be in good hands. We immediately felt at ease while we were discussing our wedding plans and knew that we would get along great with the entire team. We ended up using their planning (Amanda Greene and Crystal Lucinian-Day of Assistant ), photography (Cataldo Perrone), and Bartending (Heidi Perrone/Lexie Harvey) services. Amanda was there for me whenever I needed her and the two weeks before the wedding told me to forward any questions/concerns straight to her and she would take care of everything. This was a huge stress reliever. The day of the wedding she made sure everything went off without a hitch. Amanda鈥檚 tagline鈥︹漣f there鈥檚 a problem you will not know about it鈥, and we didn鈥檛. We thoroughly enjoyed our day with no stress and this is because of Amanda. We were also extremely pleased with our photography team and absolutely loved our pictures. Cataldo had us fill out a photo checklist to ensure we got all of the photos we wanted and the day of he was really flexible and allowed us to go to different areas in our venue to ensure we got a variety of unique shots. The bartending staff was also great. All of our guests had a great time and I know we couldn鈥檛 have put together the wedding of our dreams without Cordial and Craft鈥檚 help.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Lily 路 Married on 05/13/2017

Amanda and team were amazing to work with. They went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. They set everything up flawlessly, took care of things before I even needed to ask, and took down all of our decor after so cleaning up was a breeze the next day. Would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Jessica 路 Married on 04/22/2017

Hands down the best decision I made surrounding my wedding ceremony & reception was to hire Cordial & Craft! Heidi, Amanda, Cataldo, and Lexie provided more attention, specialized consideration, and general assistance than advertized and expected. Every interaction was pleasant, professional and helpful and resulted in my walking away absolutely confident that my wishes would be executed successfully and that I was not overlooking anything that may have otherwise contributed to an unexpected mishap on the day of the event.

Even a relaxed, indoor/outdoor, no-fuss wedding requires extensive planning and logistical considerations to ensure a smoothly flowing sequence of events while accounting for the various needs and expectations of guests. Heidi and Amanda took my preliminary plan and helped me fill-in all the missing details by sharing their previous event-planning experiences so that I could develop a comprehensive and individualized plan of my own. This happened over the course of weeks through various emails, text messages, and meetings over beer and tea. Heidi & Amanda鈥檚 love and excitement for weddings and other gatherings were abundantly clear, and they were truly invested in making my event spectacular and communicated effectively with the staff at Lake Eden.

Regarding decorations & set-up/clean-up, Amanda and Heidi鈥檚 decorations were breathtakingly beautiful from the windy hilltop ceremony to the rustic indoor barn reception. Regarding photography, Cataldo made sure he knew our 鈥渕ust-have鈥 shots ahead of time and even experimented with various lenses and lighting options on a site-visit to Lake Eden long before the day of the wedding. Lexie and her supporting staff of bartenders and food attendants made sure that my guests had everything they needed from Old Fashions to assistance locating the gluten-free dessert option. I highly recommend Cordial & Craft for any event large or small and will forever be grateful to have had them at my wedding!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Michele 路 Married on 10/15/2016

My wedding was on October 15th, 2016 and I could not have been happier with Cordial and Craft! I will strongly recommend this company to all of my friends and family. All of the staff was so friendly and helpful. I have never worked with such a professional and lovely company. The wedding went smoothly because of them, and my husband and I are so grateful. The bar staff was great! Great guys. We would love the opportunity to work with them again. Maybe a 5 year vow renewal? :)

Sent on 10/30/2016

Donna 路 Married on 10/09/2016

Heidi, Lexie, and their staff are simply amazing! From the beginning to the end, we were completely happy. Heidi was always available to discuss options and prices. They even remembered my husband's favorite drink, and had it behind the bar for him! They listen! We created special drinks based on the desires of the bride and groom. These were big hits. Thank you! Our daughter's wedding was so full of love! You guys were a big part of the experience. Love you all! Donna

Sent on 10/24/2016

Ashley 路 Married on 10/09/2016

Heidi and her team were unbelievably helpful during the whole process of my wedding- from planning to the end of the wedding! Heidi was extremely good at communicating with my whole family, always responding promptly and putting a lot of time into finding our perfect drinks and price point. She was willing to work with us over and over again to make it flawless. The day of the wedding, everything was perfect! The specialty cocktails were a highlight. I would trust Cordial and Craft time and time again and I would recommend them to anyone! They made everything easy! :)

Sent on 11/02/2016

Jessica 路 Married on 09/24/2016

Cordial & Craft did an amazing job. Crystal worked hard to relieve my stresses as bride. She coordinated very well with the vendors, took charge of decorating, kept in contact with me throughout to make sure there wasn't anything else I needed, and had great ideas. All of the Cordial & Craft staff were pleasant and professional. I highly recommend Cordial & Craft. Our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Bob 路 Married on 09/17/2016

This company did an amazing job at my daughter's wedding. They know their business, they were engaging and made all of out guests feel welcome. So enjoyable to work with!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Tony 路 Married on 09/17/2016

Cordial & Craft did an amazing job coordinating our wedding. In fact, I would say they worked magic. It was an out-of-the-box ceremony, with a blend of Scottish and Cherokee traditions. And the reception was carnival-themed, with an unbelievable cast of characters, including a fire-breather, a puppeteer, and a contortionist! Everything was above and beyond our expectations! Thanks you so much!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Meryl and Brian 路 Married on 09/04/2016

We loved working with them! Heidi guided us in how much beer and wine to buy and also put us in touch with a very nice company to get it from. She also came up with a nice "signature drink" for us and helped to make my daughter's wedding worry free. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/08/2016