Coordinating Dreams Reviews

Coordinating Dreams 2
Coordinating Dreams 3
Coordinating Dreams 4
Coordinating Dreams 5

Works well under pressure and is flexible when the unexpected is thrown her way.

Sent on 08/18/2013

3.0

thought the pricing might have been a little high for everything that I got but was still grateful to "turn everything over". Faye was excellent and having her there took all the pressure off of me (the mother of the bride) so that I too could enjoy the wedding. Would do it again without hesitation.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Adam · Married on 08/19/2017

Faye and Nancy were excellent in helping with our day-off wedding coordinating.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Coordinating Dreams was a dream to work with :) We were looking for an event planner that would take us step by step through the very complex wedding process, but wouldn't break our budget. From our initial meeting, Faye met all of these criteria. She provided us with a sound understanding of the wedding "landscape" in the area, demonstrating familiarity with many vendors and venues we were looking at (she even recommended our florist, who was fantastic). We had regular meetings to make sure everything was on track, and her design services for the day-of resulted in a simply gorgeous reception. On a personal note, I most appreciated her calm demeanor and expertise. As our day approached, I got nervous about everything - the weather, the setup, etc. But Faye was a calming presence and helped me to relax and just enjoy everything. I highly recommend Coordinating Dreams for your wedding.

Sent on 09/15/2014

So Yeon · Married on 04/12/2014

Faye, Nancy, and Lydia, Mary are a powerful team! I was able to work out all of the details with Faye initially and then Nancy (for ceremony) and Lydia and Mary (for reception) executed everything beautifully!

Sent on 04/23/2014