Coordinating Dreams Reviews

Coordinating Dreams 2
Coordinating Dreams 3
Coordinating Dreams 4

Sue · Married on 12/05/2009

Faye was an absolute life saver. The vendors she referred us to were outstanding.
    Her taste and advice wonderful. Outstanding organizational skills. We purchased most everything from invitations to guest book through her and all were of the highest quality. She was easy to work with and always just an email or a phone call away. If it wasn't for her easygoing disposition and tact I think my daughter and I would have ended up killing each other. My daughter 's wedding was beautiful and we have received many compliments. Most of all when things got to much she was always and ear and and a shoulder to lean on.

Sent on 06/07/2010

Nancy · Married on 10/23/2009

I have to say that I am shocked over the negative review that Faye has recieved. She was nothing but wonderful with the help in my wedding on October 23, 2009 at the Castle. I had done the majority of my wedding planning along with chosing my vendors and doing my own decorations and flower arrangements. She stepped in without a blink and saw my vision and did everything that I wanted. I have been told that my wedding was the most beautiful wedding that anyone has ever attended and I know that Faye was the reason for that. She was always there when I had a concern and also made suggestions that addressed those. During the ceremony and the reception not once did I have to ask her to do anything or be worried because she took care of it all!!! Since I had all the decorations for the wedding she even took time out of her schedule to meet me and get those items so she would have them and I wouldnt have to worry with them the day of the wedding. All I can say is that I would recommend Faye to anyone that is getting married and that wants someone that is remarkable and knows what she is doing. She gets along with ever vendor and everyone. I have heard nothing but high remarks from them in regards to her. Faye is from England (which I just love) and yes she does have an accent so you do have to listen to what she says but there is not a problem with communication. If you didnt understand her, ask again!! Also you can read her emails if you will take the time to read them carefully, you can understand what she is talking about. If not, ask again!! So for the person that has wrote the negative remarks I am very shocked!!! Who were your other vendors? Did you also write them negative remarks? If so, maybe you were just a person that couldnt be pleased or someone that wanted something for nothing. Again, I have nothing but wonderful words about Faye and Co-Ordinating Dreams and would recommend her to everybody!!

Sent on 06/08/2010

Kathryn · Married on 09/13/2008

A wedding is one of the most important events in a person's life, especially a bride. Finding the perfect dress, picking bridesmaids dresses, colors, invitations, etc. are the typical items on the wedding to-do list. Faye at Coordinating Dreams was basically available to myself and my mother at any time throughout the our wedding planning process. She was polite, professional, organized, and full of energy - ALL of the characteristics a bride needs in a wedding coordinator! Faye was extremely knowledgeable (and my Mom & I would know since together we have worked on over 1000 weddings). My Mom & I wanted the day to go off without any stress for anyone involved, so everyone could enjoy themselves, including us! Faye did everything we asked and more - we could not have kept our sanity AND enjoyed ourselves without her! My Mom & I have been recommending her to everyone we know that has been planning an event!
    In regards to the wedding that featured Faye in the Triad Weddings magazine, that was my wedding. As anyone knows, each bride has their own desires and expectations for their wedding day. Each wedding is as unique and individual as each bride, and mine was no exception. Some brides prefer classy and elegant, while others prefer fun and festive. I know that some or maybe even all of my choices are not mainstream for a wedding but that DOES NOT and SHOULD NOT reflect poorly on Faye. She was a perfectly pleasant professional and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/09/2010

Amie · Married on 06/07/2008

In reference to the bad review from "Jennifer", I am simply stunned. Quite frankly, this review sounds more like a malicious attack, then an honest rendition of events.

I am also a professional in the wedding industry myself and attended the above mentioned wedding which was featured in Triad Weddings. As a guest who may pay more specific attention to the coordination of the event (knowing what goes on behind the scenes), I was amazed and impressed that not once did I ever feel anything but relaxed and enjoyable.

The bride has poured compliments about what an AWESOME job Faye did and as a guest at the most beautiful and unique weddings I have ever attended, I was WOWED with her work.

Sent on 06/13/2010

I can highly recommend Faye. She took so much of the stress off of us and did an amazing job of keeping us well within budget. She's phenomenally great at staying on top of things and staying in contact. Great lady!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Stephanie · Married on 04/17/2010

I echo the other comments that Faye was a lifesaver for us. She kept us on track in when to plan what. We were clueless on how to plan a wedding so she gave great recommendations. She was very familiar with our venue and that helped a lot. The last week when some vendors were mistaken because of miscommunication she was there to correct everything and I was very much able to enjoy the week leading up to my wedding instead of stressing trying to get everything ready. She's very easy to reach with questions. She's a tad on the expensive side ( not that I really priced any other coordinators) but you very much get what you pay for!

Sent on 06/07/2010

Victoria · Married on 01/24/2009

Faye at Coordinating Dreams was a lifesver to us! She did our invitations, programs, supplied Wedding gifts for attendants, helped us select favors, and was our Wedding Planner. She is a delightful young woman with years of experience here, and in her native England. Her prices are excellent, and she can help pick a "theme" that suits the venue and your wishes. Before you decide on anyone else, please give Faye a call, as she was a very knowledgable person and saved us tons of time and MONEY!

Sent on 05/22/2009

MK · Married on 04/21/2018

I'm not the kind of person to endorse someone's work unless I think it was truly amazing. Faye exceeded all expectations and made our wedding day flawless. I cannot thank her enough for her professionalism, patience, and charm.

Sent on 04/30/2018

I used Coordinating Dreams for the last few months prior to my wedding. I wasn't planning on using this service but in the end it became overwhelming. Faye made my visions become a reality. I had ideas and she made them happen. She really listened and understood exactly what I liked and didn't. I was never concerned with how it would turn out. Nancy was my "day-of" coordinator. Having her there for the wedding was hands-down best decision of the whole process. I didn't have to think about a thing or answer questions from vendors. She handled it all!! She told me when it was time to do something and we did it. Everything was executed beautifully and perfectly thanks to this team. If you even think you may want a coordinator, use them. You will not be disappointed. Thanks Coordinating Dreams!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Laura · Married on 07/21/2017

3.5

Faye was great and I used her as my day or coordinator! She provided a timeline for me and let me change it around to how I felt I wanted to wedding to go. She responded fairly quickly to emails given it was a busy wedding season since I got married in the summer. She helped decorate and set up small items for me which prevented me from having to go early to do it and I was able to relax before the ceremony. She handled me and my never ending changing mind about how I wanted things very well; I even called her the day of to make changes! She was great and I'm so happy I hired her! If I was doing anything in the area again I would definitely use her!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/10/2010

3.5

Faye and Nancy were absolutely WONDERFUl the day of our wedding. I truly did not worry about a single thing. In our meetings prior to the wedding, I felt that Faye had a great grip on the things that I wanted, didn't want and the things that were of importance to me. I had full faith in their ability to fix, handle and make decisions on my behalf. The money portion is always difficult, however I wouldn't trade my stress and worry-free wedding for anything. They were able to make last minute decisions and didn't have to drag me into the details of the seating chart not matching up (my fault), the table numbers not arriving (also my fault) and the fact that we didn't have enough favors (again, my fault). Because of Faye & Nancy's attentiveness, my maid of honor and my mother were at my side instead of running around making sure all of the details were in order. I would highly recommend them and their services to any bride that wants to ENJOY her day, and not fuss over chair sashes, escort cards and table numbers

Sent on 10/20/2010

Works well under pressure and is flexible when the unexpected is thrown her way.

Sent on 08/18/2013

3.0

thought the pricing might have been a little high for everything that I got but was still grateful to "turn everything over". Faye was excellent and having her there took all the pressure off of me (the mother of the bride) so that I too could enjoy the wedding. Would do it again without hesitation.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Adam · Married on 08/19/2017

Faye and Nancy were excellent in helping with our day-off wedding coordinating.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Coordinating Dreams was a dream to work with :) We were looking for an event planner that would take us step by step through the very complex wedding process, but wouldn't break our budget. From our initial meeting, Faye met all of these criteria. She provided us with a sound understanding of the wedding "landscape" in the area, demonstrating familiarity with many vendors and venues we were looking at (she even recommended our florist, who was fantastic). We had regular meetings to make sure everything was on track, and her design services for the day-of resulted in a simply gorgeous reception. On a personal note, I most appreciated her calm demeanor and expertise. As our day approached, I got nervous about everything - the weather, the setup, etc. But Faye was a calming presence and helped me to relax and just enjoy everything. I highly recommend Coordinating Dreams for your wedding.

Sent on 09/15/2014

So Yeon · Married on 04/12/2014

Faye, Nancy, and Lydia, Mary are a powerful team! I was able to work out all of the details with Faye initially and then Nancy (for ceremony) and Lydia and Mary (for reception) executed everything beautifully!

Sent on 04/23/2014