Coordinating Dreams Reviews

87 | Advance, NC

87 Reviews for Coordinating Dreams

87 Coordinating Dreams Reviews

I can highly recommend Faye. She took so much of the stress off of us and did an amazing job of keeping us well within budget. She's phenomenally great at staying on top of things and staying in contact. Great lady!

Stephanie · Married on 04/17/2010

I echo the other comments that Faye was a lifesaver for us. She kept us on track in when to plan what. We were clueless on how to plan a wedding so she gave great recommendations. She was very familiar with our venue and that helped a lot. The last week when some vendors were mistaken because of miscommunication she was there to correct everything and I was very much able to enjoy the week leading up to my wedding instead of stressing trying to get everything ready. She's very easy to reach with questions. She's a tad on the expensive side ( not that I really priced any other coordinators) but you very much get what you pay for!

Victoria · Married on 01/24/2009

Faye at Coordinating Dreams was a lifesver to us! She did our invitations, programs, supplied Wedding gifts for attendants, helped us select favors, and was our Wedding Planner. She is a delightful young woman with years of experience here, and in her native England. Her prices are excellent, and she can help pick a "theme" that suits the venue and your wishes. Before you decide on anyone else, please give Faye a call, as she was a very knowledgable person and saved us tons of time and MONEY!

MK · Married on 04/21/2018

I'm not the kind of person to endorse someone's work unless I think it was truly amazing. Faye exceeded all expectations and made our wedding day flawless. I cannot thank her enough for her professionalism, patience, and charm.

I used Coordinating Dreams for the last few months prior to my wedding. I wasn't planning on using this service but in the end it became overwhelming. Faye made my visions become a reality. I had ideas and she made them happen. She really listened and understood exactly what I liked and didn't. I was never concerned with how it would turn out. Nancy was my "day-of" coordinator. Having her there for the wedding was hands-down best decision of the whole process. I didn't have to think about a thing or answer questions from vendors. She handled it all!! She told me when it was time to do something and we did it. Everything was executed beautifully and perfectly thanks to this team. If you even think you may want a coordinator, use them. You will not be disappointed. Thanks Coordinating Dreams!

Laura · Married on 07/21/2017

3.5

Faye was great and I used her as my day or coordinator! She provided a timeline for me and let me change it around to how I felt I wanted to wedding to go. She responded fairly quickly to emails given it was a busy wedding season since I got married in the summer. She helped decorate and set up small items for me which prevented me from having to go early to do it and I was able to relax before the ceremony. She handled me and my never ending changing mind about how I wanted things very well; I even called her the day of to make changes! She was great and I'm so happy I hired her! If I was doing anything in the area again I would definitely use her!

Lindsey · Married on 10/10/2010

3.5

Faye and Nancy were absolutely WONDERFUl the day of our wedding. I truly did not worry about a single thing. In our meetings prior to the wedding, I felt that Faye had a great grip on the things that I wanted, didn't want and the things that were of importance to me. I had full faith in their ability to fix, handle and make decisions on my behalf. The money portion is always difficult, however I wouldn't trade my stress and worry-free wedding for anything. They were able to make last minute decisions and didn't have to drag me into the details of the seating chart not matching up (my fault), the table numbers not arriving (also my fault) and the fact that we didn't have enough favors (again, my fault). Because of Faye & Nancy's attentiveness, my maid of honor and my mother were at my side instead of running around making sure all of the details were in order. I would highly recommend them and their services to any bride that wants to ENJOY her day, and not fuss over chair sashes, escort cards and table numbers

Works well under pressure and is flexible when the unexpected is thrown her way.

3.0

thought the pricing might have been a little high for everything that I got but was still grateful to "turn everything over". Faye was excellent and having her there took all the pressure off of me (the mother of the bride) so that I too could enjoy the wedding. Would do it again without hesitation.

Adam · Married on 08/19/2017

Faye and Nancy were excellent in helping with our day-off wedding coordinating.

Coordinating Dreams was a dream to work with :) We were looking for an event planner that would take us step by step through the very complex wedding process, but wouldn't break our budget. From our initial meeting, Faye met all of these criteria. She provided us with a sound understanding of the wedding "landscape" in the area, demonstrating familiarity with many vendors and venues we were looking at (she even recommended our florist, who was fantastic). We had regular meetings to make sure everything was on track, and her design services for the day-of resulted in a simply gorgeous reception. On a personal note, I most appreciated her calm demeanor and expertise. As our day approached, I got nervous about everything - the weather, the setup, etc. But Faye was a calming presence and helped me to relax and just enjoy everything. I highly recommend Coordinating Dreams for your wedding.

So Yeon · Married on 04/12/2014

Faye, Nancy, and Lydia, Mary are a powerful team! I was able to work out all of the details with Faye initially and then Nancy (for ceremony) and Lydia and Mary (for reception) executed everything beautifully!