Coordinating Dreams Reviews

Coordinating Dreams 2
Coordinating Dreams 3
Coordinating Dreams 4

Hayeon · Married on 07/23/2016

I loved working with Faye and Nancy. I met with Faye for initial planning and Nancy was in charge on the day of rehearsal and the wedding. I was working up until the day before my wedding rehearsal so I was under lots of stress and pressure. Faye made sure that every detail was planned/figured out so that there would not be any surprises on the day of. She also was not shy of making suggestions and I greatly appreciated that. I met with Nancy on the day of wedding rehearsal and she was very pleasant and funny. She explained everything to the wedding party and wanted to practice until I was comfortable with how the ceremony would go. On the day of my wedding, Nancy was very on top of every little details, she even made sure that I was cooled off (I had a outdoor ceremony lol) before the wedding.

I was very happy with the ladies of coordinating dreams take care of my wedding planning/directing.

Sent on 08/02/2016

kim · Married on 04/30/2016

I cannot say enough about Faye. She is an excellent Wedding designer and Coordinator. Faye was recommended to my daughter for her Wedding and we were thrilled from our first meeting. Faye has great working relationships with so many wonderful vendors. All the vendors said for me not to worry if we were working with her. They were right! My daughter had the best experience planning her Wedding and I was able to enjoy this special time with my daughter without having to worry about every detail of the Wedding. We enjoyed working with Faye and we would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Rosie · Married on 04/23/2016

Faye was the only coordinator I reached out to because I had seen her in action while coordinating my sister's wedding in 2011 and knew from first hand experience that she was the best. Coordinating Dreams offered great flexibility with multiple packages with different levels of service - I went with the Silver Package which included day of coordination and month out details which was perfect for me since I was planning the wedding from out of state. Faye's been working in the local wedding industry for quite a while and has priceless experience and knowledge which were especially helpful. She was always quick to respond to emails and offered great answers and suggestions to my questions. She dealt very efficiently with two of my vendors that were causing issues right before the wedding and was very patient with me as I constantly tweaked the floor plan. Her assistant Nancy who handled our rehearsal and ceremony and then assisted at the reception was also great and a real sweetheart.

The main reason I'm giving Faye from Coordinating Dreams 5 stars though is because I got to wake up on my wedding morning and know that the ceremony and reception were going to run as smoothly as they could because they were in the best hands and that peace of mind was beyond priceless. I got to enjoy the day and fully live in the moment because Faye and Nancy were taking care of everything and I'll always be grateful for that. Do yourself the biggest favor and hire Coordinating Dreams too!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Lisa · Married on 03/26/2016

Faye was wonderful to work with. Very responsive, organized and had great suggestions to help me through the process. I knew I wouldn't need to stress about any of the details or the timeline after meeting with her and going over the event. Nancy handled the rehearsal and wedding day, and she was so much fun. She kept everyone on tract, and worked so hard to ensure all our needs were met. I was able to just be the bride all day because of Coordinating Dreams!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Lee Ann · Married on 03/20/2015

Faye was wonderful to work with. She made a hectic time, actually enjoyable! She was attentive to my wishes, and she gave great direction where I needed it. Our wedding, at Castle McCulloch, went off without a hitch! There was no guessing who was to be where, or what was going to happen when. My husband and I were able to fully enjoy our special day without any worries. Faye is such a delightful person.

Coordinating Dreams also directed my daughter's wedding. Everything went so well with hers, I decided I wanted her to direct my wedding as well.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Emma · Married on 10/25/2014

Faye and her staff were AMAZING. We were really happy to find her services tailored to couples not living in the area in which they were married, which turned out to be the perfect fit for us. Faye provided excellent vendor recommendations, answered e-mails and phone calls in an extremely prompt manner, and addressed all of our questions and concerns quickly and patiently. From the outset, Faye's calm demeanor was reassuring, even when the planning process was overwhelming and stressful. Our wedding weekend was perfect and relaxed, thanks, in large part, to Faye and Nancy who made sure everything ran perfectly smoothly!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/20/2014

Faye was amazing!! She went above and beyond and completely exceeded my expectations!! My venue, theme and state my wedding was supposed to be changed completely 4 weeks from the date and I was freaking out until I hired Faye. We were so busy moving and getting our house ready and I literally gave her a bunch of decor and she gave me a beautiful wedding!!! From taking care of all my floral needs, constantly reminding me of all that i needed to do to always making sure I had a drink in my hand at my wedding reception and everything in between her and her team were absolutely amazing!!! I still don't know how she pulled it all off!! I will definitely be calling Faye every time I host any type of event! She truly was fantastic and I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator!!! I could never thank her enough for all that she did!!!!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Veronica · Married on 08/30/2014

I can not imagine how much stress I would have had if it had not been for Faye. She kept my timeline, coordinates all vendors, placed orders, knew how to cut corners and save money truth be told she paid for herself with all we saved. I was asked dozens of questions by vendors and it was great to just be able to say ask Faye. She was a messenger during the day of and if any problems arose I knew nothing of them because she handled it all along with setting up the decorations all while 7/8 mths pregnant on August 30th. I am so grateful for her. Glad I will only be getting married once but I couldn't imagine having done it alone.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Emily · Married on 06/07/2014

Faye was a life-saver!!! We hired her as the month and day-of coordinator and she handled a rather huge roadblock/obstacle on our wedding day with grace and ease! I wasn't worried about anything during the entire day, it seemed like Faye and her assistant, Natalie, were one step ahead at all times!! Faye was unbelievably affordable and super easy to contact, she got back to you via email often within an hour or two!! THANK YOU FAYE!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Eileen · Married on 05/24/2014

Faye and her assistant made my day amazing! Faye offered many great suggestions for vendors and created a comprehensive timeline for the day of our wedding. She was on top of contacting all our vendors so I didn't need to worry about a thing! She is extremely professional and makes sure your day is flawless!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Crystal · Married on 05/18/2014

Faye was fantastic! I hired her for day-of wedding services. She was on top of everything and made the wedding day incredibly smooth. I would recommend her to anyone needing planning and coordinating services for any type of event, especially weddings. Because of her, I had a worry-free, hassle-free, perfect wedding day!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Virginia · Married on 05/17/2014

Faye is fantastic!! I was stressed over the top before my wedding and she handled everything perfectly, which took a lot of stress off myself. The morning of the wedding our Best Man's mother became gravely ill and he had to leave to be with her, well of course this changed EVERYTHING to do with the ceremony and reception. I was sure that things would get botched up and braced myself to not over react. However, Faye made sure everything was adjusted accordingly and it was all perfect!! She is a must have for your big event!!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Beth · Married on 03/22/2014

I am the Mother of the Bride and I can say wholeheartedly that Faye Conlin of Coordinating Dreams was the best decision we made for our daughter's wedding and a personal gift to ME! Having Faye the last month before the wedding when the stress was building and the details seemed overwhelming made everything easy..yes I said EASY.She helped with final decisions and gave us insights on how to accomplish wedding details within our budget. Faye coordinated with all the vendors and the church to make sure everything was going as it should. She knew what my daughter envisioned for her big day and Faye made sure each detail was remembered. The wedding day came with a few small glitches and Faye handled them with a smile and a phone. What were the bride and groom and the family doing while the stress of reception, food, photography and DJ and 200+ people were happening? DANCING!!! Faye's coordination and great advise before the wedding made this event a dream come true. Coordinating Dreams in my opinion is a part of a wedding that the Bride and the Mother of the Bride MUST HAVE. Her services can fit any budget. In the end, Faye Conlin saved us money and gave us the freedom to ENJOY the wedding.

Sent on 04/24/2014

Jamie · Married on 03/22/2014

I loved working with coordinating dreams for my day of wedding coordination. Faye made everything flow perfectly! I would recommend using her to anyone. She was so professional and took all the stress off my family, my husband, and I so that we could enjoy our wedding day. Coordinating dreams was so affordable and Faye went above and beyond to make everything perfect.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Niki · Married on 11/09/2013

My wedding was smooth! I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day! I was able to enjoy the whole day without having to stress about anything! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Sherry · Married on 08/10/2013

Faye is wonderful! With all the rain we had, we would not have survived the day without her help, expertise and calmness! I cannot imagine this day without Faye and Coordinating Dreams!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Katie · Married on 07/27/2013

Faye was my wedding planner, and without a doubt she made our wedding the perfect wedding. She was so helpful in creating the most magical night I could imagine. If it were not for her, I would have not experienced the wedding that I was able to!

Sent on 10/14/2013
  • F

Farren · Married on 06/08/2013

Faye was the best she helped make our day stress free as possible

Sent on 06/18/2013

Ashley · Married on 03/23/2013

Faye was professional at all times. When my baker got sick 15 hours before the wedding she took control and found someone else to do my cake. I never freaked out during the wedding process because I knew that Faye was in total control and I knew that she would not let something go wrong. I highly recommend Faye at Coordinating Dreams!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Bana · Married on 06/16/2012

Faye did a fantastic job helping us plan our wedding. Everything was seamless and she was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Christine · Married on 05/20/2012

Faye is amazing. We hired her as our day-of-coordinator. She also attended our last meeting with the castle before the wedding, attended our rehearsal, and took care of keeping all our vendors updated and in the know. Everything the day of ran smoothly. She took care of everything. Setting up, boxing up, helping my Mom clean up the bridal suite, making sure everything came home, nothing was left behind. My mother went on and on about her the next day. About how sweet she was and how helpful. How she was so glad Faye was there to help. We originally were not going to go with one but I am so glad we did and I am so glad we hired Faye. She is amazing!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Joe · Married on 05/20/2012

Without Faye there to help keep the wedding flowing, we would've been completely stressed out! SHe did a great job on getting everyone where they needed to be, the vendors doing what they needed and when, she was great! She made our day even that much more special! Thank you so much, Faye!!!

Sent on 07/01/2012

Aliemay · Married on 05/12/2012

Coordinating Dreams (Faye & her staff) made sure my Wedding Day was a success. As a bride you have so much to worry about & having Coordinating Dreams to help plan, setup, etc. made me more at ease. I couldn't imagine having used anyone else- Faye was amazing!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Jason · Married on 02/18/2012

Faye is fantastic! High Recommend her to everyone

Sent on 02/23/2012

Kristen · Married on 02/18/2012

We used Coordinating Dreams for the rehersal and ceremony coordination, I wished we had used them so much sooner. Faye was amazing she was very friendly and knowledgeable. She was a great asset during the ceremony since most of my bridesmaids didnt come to rehersal she was there to show them when to do things. She was also a great help during the reception, making sure that things were running smoothly and that we stayed on schedule. The service was FABULOUS and I would recommend Coordinating Dreams and Faye to everyone I know!!

Sent on 02/26/2012