Coordinating Dreams Reviews

87 | Advance, NC

87 Reviews for Coordinating Dreams

Virginia · Married on 05/17/2014

Faye is fantastic!! I was stressed over the top before my wedding and she handled everything perfectly, which took a lot of stress off myself. The morning of the wedding our Best Man's mother became gravely ill and he had to leave to be with her, well of course this changed EVERYTHING to do with the ceremony and reception. I was sure that things would get botched up and braced myself to not over react. However, Faye made sure everything was adjusted accordingly and it was all perfect!! She is a must have for your big event!!

Beth · Married on 03/22/2014

I am the Mother of the Bride and I can say wholeheartedly that Faye Conlin of Coordinating Dreams was the best decision we made for our daughter's wedding and a personal gift to ME! Having Faye the last month before the wedding when the stress was building and the details seemed overwhelming made everything easy..yes I said EASY.She helped with final decisions and gave us insights on how to accomplish wedding details within our budget. Faye coordinated with all the vendors and the church to make sure everything was going as it should. She knew what my daughter envisioned for her big day and Faye made sure each detail was remembered. The wedding day came with a few small glitches and Faye handled them with a smile and a phone. What were the bride and groom and the family doing while the stress of reception, food, photography and DJ and 200+ people were happening? DANCING!!! Faye's coordination and great advise before the wedding made this event a dream come true. Coordinating Dreams in my opinion is a part of a wedding that the Bride and the Mother of the Bride MUST HAVE. Her services can fit any budget. In the end, Faye Conlin saved us money and gave us the freedom to ENJOY the wedding.

Jamie · Married on 03/22/2014

I loved working with coordinating dreams for my day of wedding coordination. Faye made everything flow perfectly! I would recommend using her to anyone. She was so professional and took all the stress off my family, my husband, and I so that we could enjoy our wedding day. Coordinating dreams was so affordable and Faye went above and beyond to make everything perfect.

Niki · Married on 11/09/2013

My wedding was smooth! I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day! I was able to enjoy the whole day without having to stress about anything! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sherry · Married on 08/10/2013

Faye is wonderful! With all the rain we had, we would not have survived the day without her help, expertise and calmness! I cannot imagine this day without Faye and Coordinating Dreams!

Katie · Married on 07/27/2013

Faye was my wedding planner, and without a doubt she made our wedding the perfect wedding. She was so helpful in creating the most magical night I could imagine. If it were not for her, I would have not experienced the wedding that I was able to!

• F

Farren · Married on 06/08/2013

Faye was the best she helped make our day stress free as possible

Ashley · Married on 03/23/2013

Faye was professional at all times. When my baker got sick 15 hours before the wedding she took control and found someone else to do my cake. I never freaked out during the wedding process because I knew that Faye was in total control and I knew that she would not let something go wrong. I highly recommend Faye at Coordinating Dreams!

Bana · Married on 06/16/2012

Faye did a fantastic job helping us plan our wedding. Everything was seamless and she was a pleasure to work with!

Christine · Married on 05/20/2012

Faye is amazing. We hired her as our day-of-coordinator. She also attended our last meeting with the castle before the wedding, attended our rehearsal, and took care of keeping all our vendors updated and in the know. Everything the day of ran smoothly. She took care of everything. Setting up, boxing up, helping my Mom clean up the bridal suite, making sure everything came home, nothing was left behind. My mother went on and on about her the next day. About how sweet she was and how helpful. How she was so glad Faye was there to help. We originally were not going to go with one but I am so glad we did and I am so glad we hired Faye. She is amazing!

Joe · Married on 05/20/2012

Without Faye there to help keep the wedding flowing, we would've been completely stressed out! SHe did a great job on getting everyone where they needed to be, the vendors doing what they needed and when, she was great! She made our day even that much more special! Thank you so much, Faye!!!

Aliemay · Married on 05/12/2012

Coordinating Dreams (Faye & her staff) made sure my Wedding Day was a success. As a bride you have so much to worry about & having Coordinating Dreams to help plan, setup, etc. made me more at ease. I couldn't imagine having used anyone else- Faye was amazing!

Jason · Married on 02/18/2012

Faye is fantastic! High Recommend her to everyone

Kristen · Married on 02/18/2012

We used Coordinating Dreams for the rehersal and ceremony coordination, I wished we had used them so much sooner. Faye was amazing she was very friendly and knowledgeable. She was a great asset during the ceremony since most of my bridesmaids didnt come to rehersal she was there to show them when to do things. She was also a great help during the reception, making sure that things were running smoothly and that we stayed on schedule. The service was FABULOUS and I would recommend Coordinating Dreams and Faye to everyone I know!!

Phillip · Married on 09/10/2011

Faye was well worth every penny. She kept us organized and was always available via text, email, and phone. She provided us with great ideas during our planning. She had a long list of resouces available to us. All of her recommendation proved to be wonderful. She knows what she's doing.

William & Angela · Married on 09/10/2011

Our wedding planners took care of every little detail and made our day perfect. They were easy to talk to and they made things happen the way you wanted them. I would highly recommend Faye and Nancy for any wedding. They are G R E A T!!!

Tamara · Married on 09/03/2011

Nancy and Faye at Coordinating Dreams were absolutely fabulous...they were there for you for every need and took care of everything the day of....definitely recommend them for all your wedding planning needs!

Katie · Married on 04/30/2011

The ladies of Coordinating Dreams made my wedding day so amazing!! I highly recommend them!!

Lisa · Married on 04/03/2011

Faye and her assistant were amazing!! They helped in the coordiation part for the day of my wedding and they did a fabulous job!!! Everything went smoothly, and everything looked just the way I had pictured it!! I would recomment Coordinating Dreams to anyone that wants a good price and a A+++++ Wedding!!

anna · Married on 10/09/2010

Would recommend to everyone

Lisa · Married on 04/03/2010

Faye at Coordinating Dreams did an excellent job for our wedding. She was very friendly and very professional. She kept me on track so I knew what needed to be done. At each meeting we set goals of things to be accomplished by the next meeting. She had several magazines to look through and websites to try. She was very helpful to me because I wanted an elegant wedding but did not know every detail of what I wanted. Her guidance allowed me to look at choices and decide what I wanted.

Faye also recommended great vendors. The DJ, photographer and videographer were from her recommendations. I was really pleased with their work as well.

I found Faye to be very organized. She kept notes of what we disussed and always had them at each meeting. She also kept a payment tracker for me so I knew which vendors we paid and what was still due.

The day of the wedding I thought she was great. We started on time, which was very important to me. I had been to several weddings and seen several on TV that didn't start on time. She ensured everyone did their jobs. She made my day stress free and beautiful.

On a special note: when my flower girl didn't want to walk down the aisle, Faye walked her down the aisle!

Thanks Faye so making our day so special!!!!!!!!

Sue · Married on 12/05/2009

Faye was an absolute life saver. The vendors she referred us to were outstanding.
    Her taste and advice wonderful. Outstanding organizational skills. We purchased most everything from invitations to guest book through her and all were of the highest quality. She was easy to work with and always just an email or a phone call away. If it wasn't for her easygoing disposition and tact I think my daughter and I would have ended up killing each other. My daughter 's wedding was beautiful and we have received many compliments. Most of all when things got to much she was always and ear and and a shoulder to lean on.

Nancy · Married on 10/23/2009

I have to say that I am shocked over the negative review that Faye has recieved. She was nothing but wonderful with the help in my wedding on October 23, 2009 at the Castle. I had done the majority of my wedding planning along with chosing my vendors and doing my own decorations and flower arrangements. She stepped in without a blink and saw my vision and did everything that I wanted. I have been told that my wedding was the most beautiful wedding that anyone has ever attended and I know that Faye was the reason for that. She was always there when I had a concern and also made suggestions that addressed those. During the ceremony and the reception not once did I have to ask her to do anything or be worried because she took care of it all!!! Since I had all the decorations for the wedding she even took time out of her schedule to meet me and get those items so she would have them and I wouldnt have to worry with them the day of the wedding. All I can say is that I would recommend Faye to anyone that is getting married and that wants someone that is remarkable and knows what she is doing. She gets along with ever vendor and everyone. I have heard nothing but high remarks from them in regards to her. Faye is from England (which I just love) and yes she does have an accent so you do have to listen to what she says but there is not a problem with communication. If you didnt understand her, ask again!! Also you can read her emails if you will take the time to read them carefully, you can understand what she is talking about. If not, ask again!! So for the person that has wrote the negative remarks I am very shocked!!! Who were your other vendors? Did you also write them negative remarks? If so, maybe you were just a person that couldnt be pleased or someone that wanted something for nothing. Again, I have nothing but wonderful words about Faye and Co-Ordinating Dreams and would recommend her to everybody!!

Kathryn · Married on 09/13/2008

A wedding is one of the most important events in a person's life, especially a bride. Finding the perfect dress, picking bridesmaids dresses, colors, invitations, etc. are the typical items on the wedding to-do list. Faye at Coordinating Dreams was basically available to myself and my mother at any time throughout the our wedding planning process. She was polite, professional, organized, and full of energy - ALL of the characteristics a bride needs in a wedding coordinator! Faye was extremely knowledgeable (and my Mom & I would know since together we have worked on over 1000 weddings). My Mom & I wanted the day to go off without any stress for anyone involved, so everyone could enjoy themselves, including us! Faye did everything we asked and more - we could not have kept our sanity AND enjoyed ourselves without her! My Mom & I have been recommending her to everyone we know that has been planning an event!
    In regards to the wedding that featured Faye in the Triad Weddings magazine, that was my wedding. As anyone knows, each bride has their own desires and expectations for their wedding day. Each wedding is as unique and individual as each bride, and mine was no exception. Some brides prefer classy and elegant, while others prefer fun and festive. I know that some or maybe even all of my choices are not mainstream for a wedding but that DOES NOT and SHOULD NOT reflect poorly on Faye. She was a perfectly pleasant professional and I would recommend her to anyone.

Amie · Married on 06/07/2008

In reference to the bad review from "Jennifer", I am simply stunned. Quite frankly, this review sounds more like a malicious attack, then an honest rendition of events.

I am also a professional in the wedding industry myself and attended the above mentioned wedding which was featured in Triad Weddings. As a guest who may pay more specific attention to the coordination of the event (knowing what goes on behind the scenes), I was amazed and impressed that not once did I ever feel anything but relaxed and enjoyable.

The bride has poured compliments about what an AWESOME job Faye did and as a guest at the most beautiful and unique weddings I have ever attended, I was WOWED with her work.