Coordinating Dreams Reviews

Coordinating Dreams 2
Coordinating Dreams 3
Coordinating Dreams 4

Veronica · Married on 08/30/2014

I can not imagine how much stress I would have had if it had not been for Faye. She kept my timeline, coordinates all vendors, placed orders, knew how to cut corners and save money truth be told she paid for herself with all we saved. I was asked dozens of questions by vendors and it was great to just be able to say ask Faye. She was a messenger during the day of and if any problems arose I knew nothing of them because she handled it all along with setting up the decorations all while 7/8 mths pregnant on August 30th. I am so grateful for her. Glad I will only be getting married once but I couldn't imagine having done it alone.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Emily · Married on 06/07/2014

Faye was a life-saver!!! We hired her as the month and day-of coordinator and she handled a rather huge roadblock/obstacle on our wedding day with grace and ease! I wasn't worried about anything during the entire day, it seemed like Faye and her assistant, Natalie, were one step ahead at all times!! Faye was unbelievably affordable and super easy to contact, she got back to you via email often within an hour or two!! THANK YOU FAYE!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Eileen · Married on 05/24/2014

Faye and her assistant made my day amazing! Faye offered many great suggestions for vendors and created a comprehensive timeline for the day of our wedding. She was on top of contacting all our vendors so I didn't need to worry about a thing! She is extremely professional and makes sure your day is flawless!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Crystal · Married on 05/18/2014

Faye was fantastic! I hired her for day-of wedding services. She was on top of everything and made the wedding day incredibly smooth. I would recommend her to anyone needing planning and coordinating services for any type of event, especially weddings. Because of her, I had a worry-free, hassle-free, perfect wedding day!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Virginia · Married on 05/17/2014

Faye is fantastic!! I was stressed over the top before my wedding and she handled everything perfectly, which took a lot of stress off myself. The morning of the wedding our Best Man's mother became gravely ill and he had to leave to be with her, well of course this changed EVERYTHING to do with the ceremony and reception. I was sure that things would get botched up and braced myself to not over react. However, Faye made sure everything was adjusted accordingly and it was all perfect!! She is a must have for your big event!!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Beth · Married on 03/22/2014

I am the Mother of the Bride and I can say wholeheartedly that Faye Conlin of Coordinating Dreams was the best decision we made for our daughter's wedding and a personal gift to ME! Having Faye the last month before the wedding when the stress was building and the details seemed overwhelming made everything easy..yes I said EASY.She helped with final decisions and gave us insights on how to accomplish wedding details within our budget. Faye coordinated with all the vendors and the church to make sure everything was going as it should. She knew what my daughter envisioned for her big day and Faye made sure each detail was remembered. The wedding day came with a few small glitches and Faye handled them with a smile and a phone. What were the bride and groom and the family doing while the stress of reception, food, photography and DJ and 200+ people were happening? DANCING!!! Faye's coordination and great advise before the wedding made this event a dream come true. Coordinating Dreams in my opinion is a part of a wedding that the Bride and the Mother of the Bride MUST HAVE. Her services can fit any budget. In the end, Faye Conlin saved us money and gave us the freedom to ENJOY the wedding.

Sent on 04/24/2014

Jamie · Married on 03/22/2014

I loved working with coordinating dreams for my day of wedding coordination. Faye made everything flow perfectly! I would recommend using her to anyone. She was so professional and took all the stress off my family, my husband, and I so that we could enjoy our wedding day. Coordinating dreams was so affordable and Faye went above and beyond to make everything perfect.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Niki · Married on 11/09/2013

My wedding was smooth! I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day! I was able to enjoy the whole day without having to stress about anything! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Sherry · Married on 08/10/2013

Faye is wonderful! With all the rain we had, we would not have survived the day without her help, expertise and calmness! I cannot imagine this day without Faye and Coordinating Dreams!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Katie · Married on 07/27/2013

Faye was my wedding planner, and without a doubt she made our wedding the perfect wedding. She was so helpful in creating the most magical night I could imagine. If it were not for her, I would have not experienced the wedding that I was able to!

Sent on 10/14/2013
  • F

Farren · Married on 06/08/2013

Faye was the best she helped make our day stress free as possible

Sent on 06/18/2013

Ashley · Married on 03/23/2013

Faye was professional at all times. When my baker got sick 15 hours before the wedding she took control and found someone else to do my cake. I never freaked out during the wedding process because I knew that Faye was in total control and I knew that she would not let something go wrong. I highly recommend Faye at Coordinating Dreams!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Bana · Married on 06/16/2012

Faye did a fantastic job helping us plan our wedding. Everything was seamless and she was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Christine · Married on 05/20/2012

Faye is amazing. We hired her as our day-of-coordinator. She also attended our last meeting with the castle before the wedding, attended our rehearsal, and took care of keeping all our vendors updated and in the know. Everything the day of ran smoothly. She took care of everything. Setting up, boxing up, helping my Mom clean up the bridal suite, making sure everything came home, nothing was left behind. My mother went on and on about her the next day. About how sweet she was and how helpful. How she was so glad Faye was there to help. We originally were not going to go with one but I am so glad we did and I am so glad we hired Faye. She is amazing!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Joe · Married on 05/20/2012

Without Faye there to help keep the wedding flowing, we would've been completely stressed out! SHe did a great job on getting everyone where they needed to be, the vendors doing what they needed and when, she was great! She made our day even that much more special! Thank you so much, Faye!!!

Sent on 07/01/2012

Aliemay · Married on 05/12/2012

Coordinating Dreams (Faye & her staff) made sure my Wedding Day was a success. As a bride you have so much to worry about & having Coordinating Dreams to help plan, setup, etc. made me more at ease. I couldn't imagine having used anyone else- Faye was amazing!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Jason · Married on 02/18/2012

Faye is fantastic! High Recommend her to everyone

Sent on 02/23/2012

Kristen · Married on 02/18/2012

We used Coordinating Dreams for the rehersal and ceremony coordination, I wished we had used them so much sooner. Faye was amazing she was very friendly and knowledgeable. She was a great asset during the ceremony since most of my bridesmaids didnt come to rehersal she was there to show them when to do things. She was also a great help during the reception, making sure that things were running smoothly and that we stayed on schedule. The service was FABULOUS and I would recommend Coordinating Dreams and Faye to everyone I know!!

Sent on 02/26/2012

Phillip · Married on 09/10/2011

Faye was well worth every penny. She kept us organized and was always available via text, email, and phone. She provided us with great ideas during our planning. She had a long list of resouces available to us. All of her recommendation proved to be wonderful. She knows what she's doing.

Sent on 09/27/2011

William & Angela · Married on 09/10/2011

Our wedding planners took care of every little detail and made our day perfect. They were easy to talk to and they made things happen the way you wanted them. I would highly recommend Faye and Nancy for any wedding. They are G R E A T!!!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Tamara · Married on 09/03/2011

Nancy and Faye at Coordinating Dreams were absolutely fabulous...they were there for you for every need and took care of everything the day of....definitely recommend them for all your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 09/18/2011

Katie · Married on 04/30/2011

The ladies of Coordinating Dreams made my wedding day so amazing!! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Lisa · Married on 04/03/2011

Faye and her assistant were amazing!! They helped in the coordiation part for the day of my wedding and they did a fabulous job!!! Everything went smoothly, and everything looked just the way I had pictured it!! I would recomment Coordinating Dreams to anyone that wants a good price and a A+++++ Wedding!!

Sent on 07/25/2011

anna · Married on 10/09/2010

Would recommend to everyone

Sent on 10/26/2010

Lisa · Married on 04/03/2010

Faye at Coordinating Dreams did an excellent job for our wedding. She was very friendly and very professional. She kept me on track so I knew what needed to be done. At each meeting we set goals of things to be accomplished by the next meeting. She had several magazines to look through and websites to try. She was very helpful to me because I wanted an elegant wedding but did not know every detail of what I wanted. Her guidance allowed me to look at choices and decide what I wanted.

Faye also recommended great vendors. The DJ, photographer and videographer were from her recommendations. I was really pleased with their work as well.

I found Faye to be very organized. She kept notes of what we disussed and always had them at each meeting. She also kept a payment tracker for me so I knew which vendors we paid and what was still due.

The day of the wedding I thought she was great. We started on time, which was very important to me. I had been to several weddings and seen several on TV that didn't start on time. She ensured everyone did their jobs. She made my day stress free and beautiful.

On a special note: when my flower girl didn't want to walk down the aisle, Faye walked her down the aisle!

Thanks Faye so making our day so special!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/07/2010