Coordinating Dreams Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Kristen S. Married on 05/27/2022

Loved her!

Faye was so much fun to work with! Planning a wedding is more than enough stress, having her to help us along the way was one of the best decisions we’ve ever made! We can’t thank her enough for all she has done… we will miss getting to chat with her on a daily basis. Highly recommend!!
    Paige L. Married on 05/21/2022

Amazing person, amazing planner

Faye was the absolute best to work with. Would absolutely do it again just to work with her. She was so sweet and thoughtful with everything and made sure nothing went wrong even when the weather was less than ideal. Couldn’t say enough good things about the experience.
  • Monique
    Monique N. Married on 05/13/2022

Fun, On the ball and well connected

Our venue was "The Barn at Reynolda"
    When we told Dawn "The Queen" at the Barn that we had chosen Faye with "Coordinating Dreams" as the Month of Coordinator the fun began. Dawn spoke Faye! (Thick English accent)The 2 ladies were also in cahoots with the caterer " Pepper Moon" Bethann. These 3 women had done this Rodeo many times and the process was seamless. They worked together to put on a fairytale wedding for my daughter and now son. Even when we had a high risk for rain and the ceremony was in the Gardens they kept us at ease. The rain held out and Faye had everything and everyone moving like clockwork. I have high anxiety. Other than the weather threat I was relaxed and able to enjoy the evening. Faye would not let me lift a finger. Thank you for that Faye!!!
    Hannah N. Married on 05/13/2022

Faye is amazing!

Faye is such a genuine person and so extremely knowledgeable on all things wedding related. She made our day run smoothly and ironed out all the kinks to the point where I was unaware there were any until after the day. She rounded up all of our vendors and gave them a timeline of when to show and communicated with them so that we didn't have to and could just enjoy our time stress-free. She also helped me make many small decisions based on her prior knowledge of weddings and events and definitely steered me in the right direction without being overbearing. Would recommend her to anyone I know having a wedding in the area. Best wedding decision I made!!!
    Mason Married on 04/29/2022

Absolutely amazing!

Faye was there from start to finish to help us along our beautiful celebration! Don't look any further than her, she's amazing and will be a great asset to your very special day!
    Katherine B. Married on 04/09/2022

Great wedding planner!

Faye is awesome! She was recommended by a friend of mine and I would recommend her to others without reservation. We dealt with other planners before hiring her who took weeks to respond to emails, wanted exorbitant amounts of money and were not willing to accommodate our schedules for meetings. Faye responds to emails with lightening speed, was reasonably priced and was more than willing to work around our crazy work schedules to get the job done. Hire her!
    Zac E. Married on 04/09/2022

Excellent service

Faye was incredible coordinating our wedding day. She was super easy to work with and it was very clear she knows her stuff. She worked well with all of the vendors and made sure all of the last minute things were handled well and smoothly. We barely knew she was there during the wedding and reception, and everything went off without a hitch. Would highly recommend if you're needing someone who is fun and professional to make your big day effortless. Thank you Faye!
  • Amber
    Amber L. Married on 03/26/2022

Sweet Faye!

Wonderful personality. Great professional. Everything went beautifully!
    Sharon S. Married on 03/19/2022

Coordinator

we could not have been more pleased with Faye Conlin . She was the absolute best to work with made everybody comfortable and made the flower girl at ease the day of the wedding. She made everything easy and smooth running for the wedding we would highly recommend Faye . she’s the best! Sharon Stout
  • Alexa
    Alexa S. Married on 03/18/2022

Couldn’t be happier!

Faye was absolutely amazing to work with. She had everything totally under control and I felt so calm knowing she was in charge. She was also extremely helpful throughout all of my planning process, she answered so many questions for me in a timely manner. Highly recommend working with Faye!
  • Amanda
    Amanda G. Married on 10/09/2021

Great experience, she really knows what's she's doing!

From the moment we met with Faye we knew she would be the perfect Day of Coordinator for our wedding. We could immediately tell that she was very experienced and knew exactly what she was doing. Faye was always super quick to respond to emails/texts. On our wedding day Faye & Nancy took care of absolutely everything. We highly recommend Faye and Coordinating Dreams.
    Sarah F. Married on 10/09/2021

Phenomenal Service. Highly Recommend.

Faye was absolutely amazing and made sure every detail of my vision came together perfectly. She made sure we (the Bride & Groom) and our children were fed. She brought us food and drinks throughout the event. She adjusted our timeline throughout the evening as needed due to weather to keep guests entertained. She is wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator.
    Teri T. Married on 09/18/2021

Wedding Coordinator absolutely the best!!!

If you are looking for a top notch wedding coordinator then Faye is the one for you! She made my daughters dream wedding come to life! I never once had to worry about anything about the planning, ceremony or reception! She was on top of everything! I loved working with her and will definitely miss her! Would recommend her 1000+ times to anyone!!!!
    Makayla T. Married on 09/18/2021

An Absolute Dream!

Faye with Coordinating Dreams was an absolute dream to work with. She helped me plan the most magical day for my wedding and was always very responsive and put her all into my wedding day. I could not have asked for a better wedding day!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly R. Married on 08/28/2021

Working with Faye gave me confidence that my vision would be created

I can't say enough GREAT things about my experience with Faye. I hired an event Coordinator because we were moving from out of state, building a house and work was crazy busy.
    When meeting with Faye, she asked thoughtful and calculated questions, I knew from that first meeting she would be able to take my vision and make it reality.
    Faye works with great people/companies/vendors. All of them were punctual and prepared for our meetings. They were all very respectful and honest.
    We had to move our date from 2020 to 2021 due to Covid. When the time came to pick up the planning again Faye did not miss a beat! She even worked on negotiating costs and services for us, as some had changed due to Covid.
    Handing over such an important event, with so many different details is scary for sure. Faye made it easy for me to hand things over to her. She was always quick to respond and talked through things with me. I never felt like I was being rushed or that I was not first priority. The things that I wanted to take care of (Invites, Guest Gifts and Bakery) she was perfectly fine with and just followed up with me to see if I needed any help and to make sure everything was on track.
    The Wedding day was perfect, she was there early and worked with all the vendors to make sure everything we discussed was done, set in place, moved at the right time, all candles were lit, drinks poured, not one detail was overlooked. Faye stayed to help until the lights went out at 12:30am.
    Faye, from one Project Manager to the next, thank you for everything! You are truly the best!
    Kim & Jay R.
    Kathy P. Married on 08/14/2021

Coordinating Dreams- Faye Conlin

Faye was amazing and I can’t imagine putting the wedding together without her. We met with her at our venue a month out and she went through every detail. From there she created a timeline and coordinated plans with all the vendors. She responded quickly to emails and always followed through on tasks. We had a terrible storm the afternoon of our garden wedding and had to pivot and move everything inside. Faye worked with the venue to redo the indoor space to accommodate the ceremony. It was done efficiently and beautifully. There was so much I could have been stressed about that day, but I wasn’t at all because I knew Faye was handling it. I got to do what I wanted to that day- be present in the moment and enjoy the day. Deciding to go with Coordinating Dreams was one of the best decisions we made about the wedding and I would hire them again in a heartbeat.
    Alex Married on 04/03/2021

Perfect. Simple. Elegant.

Faye was nothing short of amazing and perfect. It was so very beautiful. She took our vision and turned it into reality in a timely and seamless manner. She was very easy to communicate with and had a answer for every single question, LITERALLY! She took so much stress off of my mom and us. What wedding planner would show up to your wedding with an Easter Bunny outfit and an Easter Egg hunt for our precious nephews. I would highly HIGHLY recommended her. Absolutely stunning!
    Ruth F. Married on 12/20/2020

Coordinating Dreams are HIGHLY Recommended

Faye was absolutely amazing!
    Couldn’t have possibly pulled off Catherine’s wedding, especially given the challenges of COVID-19, without her!
    Her flexibility, guidance, responsiveness, and connections to other first class partners was invaluable!
    Recommend Coordinating Dreams to anyone planning a wedding!
    Worth every penny and more!!!
    Ashley H. Married on 11/14/2020

Wonderful Wedding Day

As soon as she arrived on my wedding day, I no longer had to worry about any of the details and got to truly enjoy my event, knowing everything was in her capable hands. Would definitely recommend her to any future brides
  • Ellie
    Ellie M. Married on 10/24/2020

Stress-Free Wedding of my Dreams

Faye Conlin was my saving grace for my 2020 wedding. Throughout all the ups, downs, changes, etc, Faye kept me completely calm and excited for my beautiful Fall wedding.

Throughout the whole planning process she kept me in line with all my tasks, and made sure I was getting everything done on time. That being said, I never felt overwhelmed, because she helped me take things one step at a time.

In the end, our wedding went off without a hitch. The day was perfect and ran so smoothly thanks to Faye. 10/10 would recommend her to anyone!!!
    Danielle B. Married on 10/10/2020

Couldn’t have done it without Faye

Faye helped bring the wedding of our dreams to life. If you’re looking for a team to pull off a large wedding on private property, Faye is the person. She also gracefully navigated the Covid 19 environment and rain on our wedding day to make sure everything was still perfect. She has a fantastic relationship with most vendors in the area and made recommendations for vendors we had not selected yet. She brought great ideas and asked many questions. On the eve of our wedding day, she was up late discussing rain plan ideas, and navigated a last minute vendor change with ease. She worked well with family members and was respectful to everyone. We couldn’t imagine not having her for her day of services, too. She is quick to respond to emails, texts and phone calls, and scheduling in person meetings was easy.
    Janis F. Married on 05/23/2020

Amazing service, allowing us to just enjoy our day. Best money spent

We are very grateful for the professionalism and responsiveness to make this an amazing day! Faye and team were absolutely stellar! This was by far the best investment to make, so that we could just enjoy our special day.
    Many thanks,
    The Faulkner's
    Emily W. Married on 04/18/2020

Fabulous experience

Faye at Coordinating Dreams was absolutely amazing. I don’t know how we would have made it through our wedding day without her!
    Allie W. Married on 11/09/2019

Would hire again 1,000 times!!!

Faye and her team were absolutely amazing!!!! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner. She left no stone un turned and she handled every aspect with timeliness and professionalism. I felt at ease the entire time knowing everything was in her hands. Even the other vendors mentioned "If Faye is in charge, we are not worried. It will go smoothly." There's something to be said for that. Everyone respects her in the business and its easy to see why. :)
    Nancy Married on 10/19/2019

Highly recommend !

Very professional and personal . Communication was outstanding would highly recommend!