Coordinating Dreams Reviews

Coordinating Dreams 3
Coordinating Dreams 4

Sarah · Married on 05/11/2019

Precisely what we wanted

Faye was very responsive and on top of things. When other vendors asked questions, I simply forwarded on to Faye and it was taken care of. If there were any hitches day of, we didn’t know about it and we were able to focus on celebrating the best day of our lives.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Victoria Deringer · Married on 05/10/2019

Coordinating Dreams

Exceptional service. Faye took the stress/worry out of our ceremony/reception. She has an Amazing personality, professional and provides quality service! We would have been lost without her!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Michele Inskeep · Married on 05/04/2019

Michele Inskeep

Faye and Nancy are the absolute best! Nancy went above and beyond to make sure our daughter’s wedding went off without a hitch.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Haley Carrick · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding coordinator

Faye was absolutely amazing and was just what we needed for our big day. Faye was our “day of coordinator” and wow she did an amazing job! I didn’t have to worry about a thing! She just kept telling me what was going on and what was happening next. She was excellent! Everyone loved her! So many people came up to me telling me how nice she was! I am so pleased with Faye :)

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 04/12/2019

Don't hesitate, book her!

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Faye was through the month leading up to, and day of our wedding!!! She is so kind, thoughtful, thorough, and an utmost professional!

I had SO many friends and family members tell me that the one thing they couldn't have lived without (or regretted not getting) was a coordinator. With both of us working full-time, opposite schedules, I knew it would be a nightmare to take care of everything ourselves. So, after the venue, finding a coordinator was next on my to-do list.

The first time I spoke with Faye, we wound up chatting like old friends! No idea was too outrageous, and my lack of concrete plans (for a wedding that was taking place in just a few months, ha) didn't throw her off at all!

On the day of, Faye even braved a thunderstorm to help bring decorations in from the cars. All I saw was a yellow raincoated champion runing in and out of the building with boxes! She set up all my crazy table decorations (we had a Beauty and the Beast themed reception and each table was a different character), made everything look GORGEOUS, AND cut the cake to be served. Every time we needed something, I turned around and she was there.

Faye even masterfully calmed me down right before the ceremony when I got overwhelmed! My family and friends had nothing but wonderful things to say about her. She was a true part of our day, and I am so immensely grateful!

I don't know why you're still hesitating. Book her. You won't regret it.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Ritika · Married on 04/07/2019

The best decision we made for this wedding was hiring Faye :)

Faye was absolutely amazing. This was the best investment we made on our wedding. I cannot imagine going through the day without her services. I was the calmest bride ever and it was all because Faye was taking care of everything. I had zero worries the entire weekend before the wedding. She had it all under control. It was really great to have her there, my friends and family also loved her. I cannot recommend her enough. Brides, do yourselves a favor and hire Faye for coordinating your big day. You will truly be able to enjoy your own wedding, from before it starts to finish. Hire Faye and you can thank me later :)

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew Rogers · Married on 03/30/2019

Making Dreams Come True

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Faye, she is absolutely amazing and was always keeping us on track, ahead of us in making sure things were taken care of, and capable of dealing with any issues last minute. I couldn't imagine having had such a perfect event without her.

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Mariel

Mariel Lane · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing!

I absolutely Loved working with Faye and Coordinating Dreams!! Not only is she great at her job, she makes everything comfortable! You feel like family with her when you’re done! Everything was perfect! She took my vision and made it into reality!!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Coordinating Dreams 5
    Coordinating Dreams 6
    Coordinating Dreams 7
    Coordinating Dreams 8

S · Married on 09/15/2018

Awesome! Great ideas. Very responsive.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/28/2018

We worked with Faye the month before our wedding, and she was also our day-of coordinator. Faye's professionalism, experience, and insight were truly outstanding. Faye was able to help bring all the different elements of our wedding together. She made sure that everything was in the right place at the right time. We really enjoyed working with Faye and we are extremely grateful for all of her hard work.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2018

Nancy was amazing ! Thank you so much for accommodating to us last minute! Such a relief , we enjoyed ourselves to the fullest !

Sent on 07/08/2018

Dannette · Married on 06/17/2018

I'm not sure where to begin. Faye was an absolute dream coordinator!! We live in GA and planned our 10 year vow renewal in NC. It was so helpful to have someone with so much knowledge of our venue (Castle McCulloch) and all of our vendors. The day of our party was PERFECT!! Faye made sure we didn't lift a finger, but also treated our guests that way as well. She was super organized (totally like me), so pleasant and so much fun!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Alayna · Married on 06/09/2018

Being a wedding vendor myself, I have worked with many planners/coordinators, but Faye has stood out to me as the most down-to-earth and personable of them all! She was able to seamlessly pull everything together for our wedding with such a calm and collected demeanor, causing everyone's stress levels to decrease quickly. Faye was able to take charge without being bossy, and was so great, even with unruly wedding guests. She and her team helped to make our wedding run smoothly, and because of them, we were able to fully enjoy our dream wedding! I cannot recommend her enough! Thanks again Faye!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

At first, I really want sure what a wedding coordinator did. Faye contacted me with questions a couple of weeks before my wedding. She then came to my rehearsal and then to my wedding. Faye made sure all my vendors knew what was going on, had my bridal party informed of when and where to bed and coordinated the reception. I seriously couldn’t have asked for anyone better. Faye was awesome and did great work!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Kristie · Married on 05/27/2018

Nancy and Faye were awesome! I highly recommend booking them if you are looking for a carefree planning/wedding day experience. On top of that, they are complete sweethearts! Thank you ladies for all your hard work!!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Catherine · Married on 05/19/2018

Faye and her team were the calm assurance we needed to get through my daughter's wedding day. With the threat of torrential downpours slated that day, Faye had a back-up plan for every eventuality and carried them out with grace and ease. She and her team took care of all of those little details that we just could not get finished before we needed to begin preparing for the ceremony. The clouds parted, the sun came out, and it was a beautiful day all around! We could not have done it without you, Faye!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Karen Curl · Married on 04/27/2018

Wedding reception

A pleasure to work with!! Very efficient and professional! Enjoyed working with Faye

Sent on 05/12/2019

Julie · Married on 04/21/2018

Faye was wonderful to work with and made the whole wedding experience enjoyable. As the mother of the bride, I didn't have to worry about anything! Highly recommend using her service if you are getting married in the area.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2018

Faye and her associate Nancy were absolutely fantastic! We booked Faye as our month of coordinator and she did an excellent job attending our final venue meetings (we were planning from out of state) and finishing up all the final details for our wedding. She handled vendor arrangements and set up our venue exactly as we had imagined!! She and Nancy did an incredible job coordinating our wedding day, helping decorate the venue, which turned out beautifully and ensuring that everything flowed smoothly! If anything went wrong during our day, we had absolutely no idea, Faye ensured that we didn't have a single thing to worry about! We are so happy that we booked Coordinating Dreams for our wedding, and feel that we could not have been in better hands. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Marya · Married on 03/10/2018

I can’t say enough great things about Faye and Nancy! They were both wonderful to work with and kept me on track! It was more than well worth my money! They could charge $500 more for the day of and it still would have been a great value!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/24/2018

Faye was amazing!! She was available 24/7, so kind, and smoothed out any bumps along the way. Honestly couldn’t have done it without her!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Margaret · Married on 02/24/2018

Working with Faye Conlin was a pleasure. She was professional, dependable, and well organized. Faye did an excellent job as the day of coordinator for my daughter's wedding. The day was perfect and Faye kept us all on schedule! We had a last minute problem with our hair and make-up vendor and Faye stepped in and quickly found another excellent team for us. Faye made the wedding day run flawlessly and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Sydney · Married on 12/31/2017

My experience working with Faye and Nancy was nothing short of excellent! We used Coordinating Dreams for “day of” services and both Faye and Nancy made sure that our day turned out perfectly. I highly recommend Coordinating Dreams to anyone looking for wedding planners!

Sent on 01/10/2018

lauren · Married on 12/03/2017

I can not say enough wonderful things about Faye and Coordinating dreams! I hired them as a "day of coordinator". Faye came into the picture about 6 weeks out to make sure I crossed all my T's and dotted the I's. Although she technically was supposed to start 6 weeks out, she was available for any questions throughout the planning process. She gave me great recommendations for a baker and other vendors. She was able to find me last minute patio heaters to support the weather. She also found me a videographer 2 weeks from the event! On the day of the wedding, she was so incredibly helpful! She did things before anyone in my bridal party/family could even ask. She was perfect! She seriously made sure the wedding was perfect and we stuck to timeline. My family made several comments about how great she was and that she kept asking if they needed anything. She gathered all the stuff at the end of the night and made sure it all made it to our vehicles safely. She was so great to work with and beyond worth the very reasonably priced package! Highly recommend her to anyone getting married in the NC area!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Carissa · Married on 11/25/2017

Faye did a wonderful job in coordinating my wedding day. She was willing to do anything that was needed so that we could stay on schedule. Faye made sure everything went smoothly on the day of my wedding so that I did not have to worry about anything!

Sent on 12/10/2017