Color It Purple Event Planning Reviews

12 Reviews for Color It Purple Event Planning

• Deanna

Deanna H. · Married on 03/06/2020

5 Stars Aren't Enough!

Color It Purple provided STELLAR service! Initially, I tried to plan my wedding and quickly realized how stressful it was. Color It Purple was highly recommended, so I contacted Sharron. From the moment that she promptly responded, I knew this was the best decision that could have been made! Not only was she genuinely friendly, Sharron listened to my ideas and assured me that she had it covered. My future husband and I allowed her to change as she deemed necessary and totally trusted Color It Purple to make our dream wedding and reception a reality. Color It Purple was professional, timely, honest, tasteful and rendered incredibly BEAUTIFUL results. There was no detail overlooked or compromised!! We were well-informed and the communication was consistent and purposeful. We can't say enough about how Color It Purple handled every single detail with optimal care and delivered more than we could have ever imagined. For all the brides/couples who think they can plan and orchestrate their own wedding and/or reception, please reconsider, don't stress yourselves out and give Color It Purple a call!!! You will be eternally elated!!

Sent on 12/09/2020

Cierra · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding planner turned family

I had the pleasure of working with Sharron, and she didn’t disappoint! She proved to be more than a planner, she took the time out to drive to Charlotte NC multiple times to assist me with finding my dream dress. This meant a lot to me because my mother, who lives out of town couldn’t come. To have Sharron’s support made a difference. She always made me feel valued, like I was her only client. She was always involved. I not only can look back and say I had an awesome wedding planner, I can say I gained a life-long friend!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • LaToya

Latoya · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing from start to finish

Sharron is a dream! She was amazing from day one, to wedding day, and beyond. She gave me tips to help me through the process of planning a wedding. She removed all the stress and her uplifting attitude is contagious. She realized really quickly that I am an over thinker, and she reigned me in. She kept me on time, and most importantly, on budget.
    I communicated my vision to her, and she elevated it. She elevated it beyond anything that I could imagine. She suggested things that I would have never thought of. But once she presented an idea to me, it completely made sense. I'm not great at decision making when I have unlimited options. Once again, Sharron realized that and streamlined everything for me. She contacted vendors on my behalf, and stayed on top of deadlines, decisions, and budgets.
    If there was a hiccup the day of my wedding, I'll never know. That's how good Sharron is! She organized my 18 member bridal party, parents, and the groom and myself. With her direction, we all knew exactly what to do and expect the day of the wedding.
    The other vendors have even commented to me what a pleasure she was to work with.
    Sharron got to know me so well. It was like planning my wedding with one of my girlfriends, but on a professional level. Sharron is now family!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Ben · Married on 07/17/2018

Above and Beyond!

Sharron was the absolute best to work with from the very beginning. She made great recommendations for vendors, she assisted in design choices and she was reassuring every step of the way. She was so accommodating and helpful with even our most difficult requests. Not only was Sharron integral to the planning of our wedding, she was also brilliant when the big day came around. She was able to keep the activities moving smoothly the entire day, from the photo shoots prior to the wedding until the last song spun by the DJ. She absolutely went above and beyond to ensure we had the perfect wedding. I cannot say enough about her work ethic and attention to detail. Thanks again for all of your help, Sharron!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Demetria

Demetria · Married on 05/18/2018

The decision to hire Sharron as our wedding coordinator was one of the best decisions I made during our planning process! I was a hands on bride who preferred to be involved in the majority of the planning of our wedding and although I found Sharron roughly 2 months before I wedding she picked right up and helped us whenever we needed it! She was extremely responsive anytime either of us had a concern/question. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was as seamless as possible! I highly recommend Sharron if you are looking for a planner/coordinator who will do everything within her power to make your special day a joyful/stress-free experience!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Nicole · Married on 04/14/2018

The Best Planner/Coordinator in NC Area!

Sent on 11/29/2016
  • Dora

Dora W. · Married on 05/27/2017

Keen Eye For Details!

Sharron planned our international wedding that took place on the Seine River in Paris, France. She has a keen eye for details and was very hands on, patient and thorough! Her bandwidth for creativity and thinking outside the box to make things happen is exceptional. She is highly recommended by us and we would hire again!

Sent on 02/11/2020

Jalil · Married on 06/18/2011

The Color It Purple Event planning was AWESOME!!! I worked with Sharron Mabry, she was very thourough through every step. She stayed in constant contact with my wedding party making sure they adhere to the timeline and she stayed in constant contact with me to kake sure I wasnt stressing and that I needed everything. She had the church decorated so beautiful, and she made sure the wedding started on time. She was a Joy to work with and would recommend her to any future bride!!!

Sent on 07/22/2011
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 03/05/2011

Best thing I did to hire Color It Purple Event Planning! It made things a lot easier for me and took some stress off of my shoulders. Very creative and had a lot of great ideas!

Sent on 03/28/2011

Lisa · Married on 09/10/2010

I had the distinct pleasure of working along side of Sharron. She is very professional, highly qualified and a visionary for decor'. Very dependable and just an all around great planner. I believe this profession is in her blood.

Sent on 10/16/2013
  • I

I · Married on 09/22/2012

Being a planner myself, I knew I had to have someone I could trust to be me on my wedding day, someone who could see my vision and carry it out. Color it Purple did just that! i have not met many that operate as I do so when I say I was IMPRESSED by the way my wedding day was handled I mean just that. I highly recommend Color it Purple Event Planning for your event. Classy, Sophisticated, Professional, Timely and Motivated! They want your event to be a success! My special day was exactly what I wanted because I had a event Planner who understood what I wanted and carried it out to the letter and In addition made suggestions that made my vision even better!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Takia · Married on 09/23/2018

Could not have pulled this off without her

Sharron was a HUGE help in pulling my wedding day together. We were planning a wedding from another state and she was helpful in finding vendors and negotiating rates. I think like many brides, I had this feeling that something was going to go wrong the day of. The decor matched my expectations and if anything went wrong, I had no idea.

I highly recommend Sharron for your event planning.

Sent on 10/17/2018