150 Fayetteville Road, Raleigh, NC 27616 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Color It Purple Event Planning

****COVID-19/ PANDEMIC PREPARED****

A event planner for your special day is not an option, it's a necessity. Color It Purple Event Planning is here to provide you with 100% of our energy coupled with an electric drive while guiding your vision and decisions. Dedication to excellent client relationships and an eye for details and quality is our blueprint for a successful event. Simple yet elegant is what you will experience. ORGANIZE* MANAGE* EXECUTE*

I welcome the mom that is not interested in being the planner but wants to enjoy the process with their daughter or son. I allow everyone who is involved in the decision making process to enjoy it because I am and there to guide you. I make sure that you don’t worry about what comes next- enjoy being who you are instead of being a planner…

It's time for you to see what a less stressful planning process feels like! If you feel like planning your event has become a part time job, MESSAGE ME TODAY!

• Black-owned
Follow Color It Purple Event Planning on

Other couples have also viewed

• Charleway Enterprises

12 Reviews for Color It Purple Event Planning

• Deanna

Deanna H. · Married on 03/06/2020

5 Stars Aren't Enough!

Color It Purple provided STELLAR service! Initially, I tried to plan my wedding and quickly realized how stressful it was. Color It Purple was highly recommended, so I contacted Sharron. From the moment that she promptly responded, I knew this was the best decision that could have been made! Not only was she genuinely friendly, Sharron listened to my ideas and assured me that she had it covered. My future husband and I allowed her to change as she deemed necessary and totally trusted Color It Purple to make our dream wedding and reception a reality. Color It Purple was professional, timely, honest, tasteful and rendered incredibly BEAUTIFUL results. There was no detail overlooked or compromised!! We were well-informed and the communication was consistent and purposeful. We can't say enough about how Color It Purple handled every single detail with optimal care and delivered more than we could have ever imagined. For all the brides/couples who think they can plan and orchestrate their own wedding and/or reception, please reconsider, don't stress yourselves out and give Color It Purple a call!!! You will be eternally elated!!

Sent on 12/09/2020

Cierra · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding planner turned family

I had the pleasure of working with Sharron, and she didn’t disappoint! She proved to be more than a planner, she took the time out to drive to Charlotte NC multiple times to assist me with finding my dream dress. This meant a lot to me because my mother, who lives out of town couldn’t come. To have Sharron’s support made a difference. She always made me feel valued, like I was her only client. She was always involved. I not only can look back and say I had an awesome wedding planner, I can say I gained a life-long friend!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • LaToya

Latoya · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing from start to finish

Sharron is a dream! She was amazing from day one, to wedding day, and beyond. She gave me tips to help me through the process of planning a wedding. She removed all the stress and her uplifting attitude is contagious. She realized really quickly that I am an over thinker, and she reigned me in. She kept me on time, and most importantly, on budget.
    I communicated my vision to her, and she elevated it. She elevated it beyond anything that I could imagine. She suggested things that I would have never thought of. But once she presented an idea to me, it completely made sense. I'm not great at decision making when I have unlimited options. Once again, Sharron realized that and streamlined everything for me. She contacted vendors on my behalf, and stayed on top of deadlines, decisions, and budgets.
    If there was a hiccup the day of my wedding, I'll never know. That's how good Sharron is! She organized my 18 member bridal party, parents, and the groom and myself. With her direction, we all knew exactly what to do and expect the day of the wedding.
    The other vendors have even commented to me what a pleasure she was to work with.
    Sharron got to know me so well. It was like planning my wedding with one of my girlfriends, but on a professional level. Sharron is now family!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Color It Purple Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Color It Purple Event Planning 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 150 Fayetteville Road Raleigh, NC, 27616 See on map
    9198166720 (Phone number)
    10:00am - 4:00pm (M-TH) By appointment only (FRI-SAT-SUN)
    Location of (Color It Purple Event Planning)