Cloud 9 Weddings & Papers Reviews

46 | Denver, CO

46 Reviews for Cloud 9 Weddings & Papers

Ali · Married on 11/03/2018

Ann and Cloud 9 Weddings are the best!!

We hired Ann to help us plan our November 2018 wedding. Working with her was the best decision we made apart from our venue choice. Ann is so knowledgeable about local vendors, wedding traditions and trends, budgeting...pretty much everything you have a question about, she can answer it! The planning process leading up to the wedding was smooth and easy, and Ann worked with our vision. I think this is so important as you want someone who will make your wedding vision come to life, not their idea of what your wedding should be.

The day of was perfect. Ann had every detail under control and coordinated with every vendor, which was so important. We were able to actually enjoy our wedding day and soak in the details, love, time with family and friends, and the commitment we were making to each other. I cannot recommend Ann and Cloud 9 Weddings and Papers enough, from full service (which is what we did) to day-of. I read every review for wedding planners in the Denver area I could find and interviewed several. She was by far the best and I'm so, so happy with our decision. Thank you, Ann!!

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/20/2018

Spectacular

My now husband and I were referred to Brittany at Cloud 9 from our videographer several months before the big day. We were worried about everything coming together, especially living in LA and getting married in Colorado.

We were in need of a day-of coordinator and Brittany was that and so much more from the initial phone call on! She was always very on top of everything, especially the timeline!

Every email / phone call etc were all answered very promptly, fully and with care! I sent many random “bride” emails to Brittany, usually small freak-outs, and she would ease any worries right away!

The months leading up Brittany was great, ensuring all vendors were communicated with and on the same page! She helped me with venue walkthroughs seeing as I lived in a different state and even offered to FaceTime me!

The day of Brittany was a true life saver. I didn’t have to worry at all about the set up of the event because I trusted she had it all under control, and she did! The last thing you want as a bride is to have your wedding party or family be out setting things up, they should be enjoying the day with you! Which is exactly what Brittany gave us!

Her experience in the wedding world & patience is what makes her amazing at her job. She even helped me bustle my dress! I got so many compliments from guests on “how well the night went” and that I should be an “event planner;” but I had to let them in on the fact that it was all her! She was amazing with guests and I was so happy to have her there the day of the event.

I would highly recommend Brittany to anyone looking for coordination of your big day. Rather if it is from day one or the day of, she’s great and you won’t regret it.

Thank you Brittany!

Jackson · Married on 07/22/2017

It was a pleasure to work with Ann Marlin and her team in planning our wedding this past July. Ann was quick to answer all of our questions, she kept us on schedule, and she clearly had a great working relationship with countless vendors, making it easy to find a perfect match for everything from the cake designer to the band.

A lot of the planning process revolved around pleasing our friends and family, but Ann made sure to tailor each aspect of the process to my wife and I. As Ann had promised, our guests told us that the event was more than just a nice wedding, it was a "Megan-and-Jackson" wedding.

Finally, the wedding day was choreographed perfectly. The Cloud 9 team made sure that all the vendors were set up and ready to rock. I can honestly say that Ann and the Cloud 9 team successfully planned the best day of my life. 10/10

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2016

I absolutely loved working with the ladies at Cloud 9. We worked with Ann Marlin & Brittany Cook - we spent more time with Ann but we got to spend some time with Brittany as well! They were both incredible. We got married less than 2 weeks ago and I already miss chatting with Ann every day. She was not only the most fabulous planner but became a friend and someone I would go to for advice. She made our dream wedding come to life and honestly it was even better than we ever could have imagined. Ann & Brittany are two of the sweetest people and they are so organized and extremely creative. They thought of things that I never would have that just tied the day together perfectly. Ann was always available when I needed her and so easy to talk to. Cloud 9 works with the most wonderful vendors too! Every vendor they suggested blew us away with their talent and kindness. My wedding was completely stress free because of Ann and her team. My little brother was very sick the week of the wedding and in the ICU so we were all in the hospital every day right up until the wedding (he was released from the hospital the night before! yay!) so we weren't available to answer any last minute questions or concerns but Ann and Brittany and the rest of the team made sure everything was still perfect. It was a horrible week but the wedding day was incredible thanks to Cloud 9. We finally got to relax and just enjoy our big day! I seriously could rave about Cloud9 forever but just know that if you are looking for a wedding planner - this is your team! You will not be disappointed!

Love you guys!!! <3 <3 <3

Mallory · Married on 10/01/2016

Cloud 9 is absolutely amazing at what they do. I had the chance to work directly with Ann Marlin. She is incredible. I had no idea where to even begin planning my wedding. She walked me through every step of the way. She is an absolute joy to be around and makes the whole process fun and stress free. She listened to everything that my husband and I wanted and offered advise when needed. She literally made my dream wedding come true. It was everything I had ever imagined and so much more. I can not thank Ann Marlin and Cloud 9 enough!

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2016

Brittany Cook helped us plan and execute our special day and she was FANTASTIC! She was so helpful and her experience in the wedding business was invaluable. She stuck to our budget, was never pushy, was timely in communication, provided excellent ideas and options, and helped the stress of wedding planning go so much more smoothly. Brittany worked so closely with us that she clearly understood our vision for our wedding day and helped us pull it off. I wasn't stressed about anything on our wedding day because I knew that Brittany was in charge. She handled everything perfectly and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator! She was even great with dealing with more difficult-to-handle family members the weekend of the wedding! Thank you, Brittany!!!

Brandelin · Married on 11/28/2015

Ann @ Cloud 9 was FANTASTIC! She planned and coordinated my older sisters wedding in 2010 and we were so pleased that I couldn't pass her up for my own wedding this year, 2015! Ann & Cloud 9 were ABSOLUTELY amazing from our very first meeting to the day of. We had many meetings detailing out the entire day! Ann didn't leave out on aspect of it, not one thing went unnoticed! Ann was especially helpful when within the week leading up to the wedding I changed my mind and switched the ceremony location, which meant we needed to add decorations, drapery, flowers, candles, etc. She was so helpful, got everything ordered and it turned out STUNNING! I wouldn't use any other event planning company. I highly recommend Cloud 9 whether it is their best package or their day of option, you cannot go wrong!

Stephanie · Married on 08/14/2015

I worked primarily with Whitner for my wedding planning. Although we live out of state, Whitner made it very easy to plan the wedding from afar. She was very accessible via email and phone, and when we were able to fly out, she made the most of trips so we could cover a lot of ground. I think the biggest benefit I saw to working with Whitner was her connections and experience. She gave us multiple options for every wedding element (photographer, caterer, etc) within our budget. And her vendor recommendations were outstanding. She gave us excellent advice. She also has a great eye for design. She helped us coordinate our design elements from flowers to table arrangements and wedding paper. I felt like we were never rushed for anything because Whitner got everything done so promptly. On the day of, we were pressured by a chance of rain during the ceremony and when the bus transporting our guests was late, Whitner made me feel so calm and relaxed all while she was secretly dealing with the mess!

The most beautiful invitations ever!!!! They matched my theme perfectly and truly represented our personality as a couple. The quality is excellent and the flexibility and ease while deciding on certain points was phenomenol!

Kathleen · Married on 08/09/2014

What a wonderful company! We worked with Ann at Cloud 9 to get our wedding invitations and it was a great experience. She worked with my budget, helped me find the right invitation with great patience. I must have gone through every book and then took a while to make up my mind. She was never pushy and clearly wanted me to have the best invitation I could without going over my budget. She sat and worked with me on the wording and got the invitations ordered and to me in a timely manner. I had so much fun picking invitations with Ann, a task I was absolutely dreading. I would go to Cloud 9 for any of my wedding needs in the future! I highly recommend them to any bride looking for a smooth and fun planning experience.

Ann and Cortney at Cloud Nine are two of the most wonderful people I have ever met. They stepped into planning our wedding after having been involved with another planner. Coming in and having to be brought up to speed on everything with only three months until our wedding, they did not skip a beat. They were so easy to work with and the level of communication they provide is absolutely exceptional. They are so organized and on top of everything. From the minute I met them, I knew that they would handle everything. From contacting all of our vendors to organizing everything for the day of to make sure everything ran smoothly, there wasn't anything they couldn't handle. Because of them, our wedding day was a breeze and all that was left for us to do was relax and enjoy ourselves. Even the wedding party commented on how easy and fun the wedding day was instead of being hectic and chaotic like some weddings they had been a part of. By also having a paper company associated with the planning business, we were able to do our programs, escort cards and everything else we needed all through them! It just made everything so easy!!!!!!! Ann and Cortney also really impressed us with their constant professionalism and their knowledge of the everything! Once they were involved we never worried about a thing. Our only regret is that they were not involved from the beginning because we enjoyed working with them so much.

Because of Ann and Cortney, we had the wedding of our dreams!!!!!!! Please use them! You will not regret it!

Prairie · Married on 10/12/2013

Ann and her team at cloud 9 helped us achieve the wedding of our dreams. When I called them and told them I want to plan a wedding in 3 months, they said OK. They got us set on invitations and RSVP cards, and then from there it was decorating ideas, time and money management, and not to mention the day-of flow was perfect for our large (400+) celebration.
    Oh, did I mention we live in Montana and they are in Colorado! So no matter where the lucky couple lives, cloud 9 will get the wedding you dream of!

Cortney with Cloud 9 wedding planning was absolutely fantastic to work with and we couldn't have asked for a more professional, organized, and enjoyable person to work with. From our first introductory meeting I knew Cortney would be great to work with. We were looking for someone who we connected with and we enjoyed being around. Cortney was a great liaison with all of our vendors, and did an excellent job managing our day of schedule. We had a rather large wedding with approx. 340 guests so there was a lot to coordinate and keep on schedule. I would recommend Cortney for any wedding hands down!

Tracy · Married on 09/14/2013

I hired Cloud 9 as our "Day Of" wedding planner specifically to keep my mother relaxed and to coordinate the massive undertaking of an outdoor ranch wedding for 200 people. Little did I know that our wedding would be taking place during the Colorado floods of 2013 and that Angie would be our lifeline! Angie did an amazing job at providing a detailed day-of timeline well in advance. Come our wedding weekend she went above and beyond her duties, bringing help along to setup admits the pouring rain, soggy ground, thwarted road closures and constant vendor calls. She really made me and my friends, family and guests feel first class and more importantly very relaxed and ready to enjoy this special day. She seemed to be everywhere, pinning boutonnieres on groomsman, helping the bridal party, answering grandma's questions, transporting flowers...amazing! Couldn't be happier.

• Terry

Terry · Married on 08/24/2013

We hired Cloud 9 to help us with both wedding planning and for our stationary needs.

Ann and Cortney did an amazing job of organizing and guiding us through the wedding planning process. They were invaluable helping us with finding the venue, getting trustworthy vendors, and designing the decor. I think of all the things we paid for during the wedding, Ann and Cortney were the wisest investment because of how hard they worked to get everything right and make the wedding run smoothly.

We also hired Cloud 9 to fulfill our stationary needs. This included our save the dates, invitations, and wedding programs. We really couldn't be happier with all of these items. They all came out exactly as we wanted them too and with Ann's help matched the look and feel of our wedding perfectly. Ann even went above and beyond to put our programs together ( they were fan programs) the week of the wedding while we were busy with other things.

Ann was an absolute pleasure to work with every step of the way. She is organized, dedicated, responsive, flexible, creative and truly enjoys what she does. She had great ideas/suggestions to make our invitations and the wedding day even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I highly recommend working with Ann and her team from Cloud 9 Weddings & Papers!

April · Married on 06/09/2013

Ann was such an amazing help for my fiancé and I. We had hit our limit with shopping for invitations, and were quickly losing hope. Fortunately, we discovered Cloud 9 and all of our invitation woes vanished! I had heard of the Lucky Onion Paper Co. from a friend, and Ann is one of few who works with them. Ann helped us customize our invitations to perfectly match our personalities and our wedding theme, and at a completely reasonable price. I would recommend her to anyone!

Katie · Married on 06/08/2013

I was extremely happy I ended up using cloud 9 for my day of wedding coordination. From the very first time I met with Ann, I was extremely comfortable with her. She is so friendly and willing to help with anything. My husband and mother did not want me to worry about a thing on my wedding day, and with Ann, I never had to. I felt completely comfortable with handing things over to her. I knew she would do whatever she could to make things perfect. We are extremely grateful for how she handled everything and kept everything on task. I would recommend cloud 9 to anyone!!!

Kate · Married on 05/24/2013

Cloud 9 Papers helped me set the tone for my wedding! Ann is a dream to work with!! She has a wide range of paper companies that can provide a large array of designs in every price range. Her years of experience helped me navigate through the wide selection and find the perfect products from save-the-dates and wedding invitations to escort cards and ceremony programs. I chose to use custom artwork and designs for several of my items and they turned out beautifully. Ann was always very prompt in responding to my questions and the turnaround time to receive products was very quick. I couldn't have wished for anything more!

Kristina · Married on 05/18/2013

Ann at Cloud 9 was amazing to work with. She helped me in every step of the process. Ann has a great sense of design and I welcomed her creative suggestions and ideas. She helped me through my lengthy checklist of everything I needed to do for the wedding. I am so thankful that Ann & her team were there at my wedding: they made sure everything ran smoothly - and if anything went wrong - I don't even know about it! It was worth every penny to have the peace of mind of having Cloud 9 there so both me and my family/close friends could just enjoy.

Erin · Married on 05/05/2013

We ended up using Cloud 9 for our wedding invitations after our original invitation vendor fell through at the last minute. I was a little uneasy about our invitations in general and was afraid we were going to have to settle for something store bought in the interest of time, but I have to say that Ann jumped right in and got our invitations moving quickly. She worked with us to get everything just right and was super quick and responsive to any questions we had. Since we were short on time, we did end up going with simple invitations that could be printed quickly, but I have to say that when I received the invitations they were more beautiful that I could have hoped for. The quality was excellent and they were beautifully designed. Since our invitations were mailed out, we've received many compliments on them from our friends and family. I'm actually thankful that our original vendor fell through because I love these invitations even more than what we had originally planned. Thank you Cloud 9 for the amazing service and beautiful invitations!

It was a joy to work with cloud 9! I went into the first consultation with a clear idea of what I wanted...or so I thought! I flipped a 180 and Ann pulled out book after of book of examples for my mom and I to look at. We settled on a few, thought about it, changed our minds again, and Ann immediately emailed more ideas for us to think about. Ann's strengths are patience, and a vast knowledge of the vendors she works with.

Valerie · Married on 09/23/2012

In my opinion, Ann and Jill are as close to perfection for day-of coordination and rehearsal assistance as is humanly possible. From the first meeting to the end of our reception, Ann consistently responded quickly, courteously and pleasantly. When we asked for advice, Ann was very helpful and when we asked for referrals, she also had contacts for us right away. When I changed my mind and decided to do welcome bags, Ann jumped right in to get those done and at a fair rate too. For anyone who enjoys excellence in service and incredible value, Cloud 9 is the perfect fit!

Aaron · Married on 06/09/2012

I took on the task of designing and assembling my own wedding invitations. Ann and I emailed back and forth dozens of times over the course of a few weeks. In each instance, Ann was helpful, responsive, and professional. The final product is exactly what I wanted. To top it off, I saved a fortune. This was easily the smoothest part of my wedding planning thus far. Very highly recommended.

Mallory · Married on 06/02/2012

Cloud 9 is incredible! I planned my wedding from out-of-state, and Ann made my life about ten times easier with regarding to save-the-dates, invitations, and ceremony programs. She was incredibly responsive, and produced EXACTLY what we were looking for style-wise, all within the price-range we were trying to stay within. If you're getting married in Colorado, or live in Colorado and are getting married elsewhere, I would absolutely recommend Ann and Cloud 9. You will get exactly what you want, whether it's simple and inexpensive, or more extravagant.