9 Reviews for Classic Tents & Events, LLC

Delivery (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
9 Classic Tents & Events, LLC Reviews

I was very pleased with the quality of chairs and tables we rented, and the fact the company worked with me to stay in budget.

Profile Picture Desirae, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Delivery

Nan and her niece were very professional and detailed with the decorations placed on the tables. It took them 3 hours to set the tables for our wedding. Everything was beautiful for our beach wedding. Simple and elegant is what I keep hearing from our guest and family. Whenever I called, all were professional and helpful. The pricing was a little higher but well worth the money. You do get what you pay for! We will use them again and refer them to anybody. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Diane, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews
2.0

I booked a rental of 70 chairs for my wedding at Doe Lake Campground. when booking they were very pleasant and everything seemed perfect. However, on the day of my wedding no chairs were delivered we had to do a standing wedding. I could not call them to ask where the chairs were located because they were closed on Sundays, despite having deliveries. I had paid for the chairs and extra for delivery. I received absolutely nothing and the stress on my wedding day was almost too much to bear. I called them the day after to inform them of their failed delivery. They were upset and promised a full refund. I was not a happy bride! My wedding day was beautiful though, despite people having to stand in the Florida heat.

Profile Picture User4846484, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot say enough good things about Angie and Classic Tents & Events! Although I changed my order multiple (!!) times, Angie stayed patient with me and never made me feel like I was annoying her. She was always in touch whenever I needed her and double checked everything with me to make sure it was correct. I called her in a panic a week before the wedding because the forecast predicted rain and she was able to come through with a tent at a price that would work for us. I had such a wonderful experience and the rentals looked great. I would definitely recommend them to any couples getting married in the Lake County area!

Profile Picture Joanne, 11/9/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was delivered on time and as expected. Great service.

Profile Picture User3601304, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Nan was very helpful and easy to work with! I worked with her while living out of the state and she was very helpful with emails. She was very sweet and gave good advice from her personal experiences on small wedding day tips that were very helpful! The tent was beautiful and the table, chairs, and linen were exactly what I wanted!

Profile Picture Brooke, 3/16/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were very helpful and didn't want me dead when I repeatedly changed the order, then were very flexible about drop off and pick up. If I ever got married again, I'd use them again.

Profile Picture Cait, 5/26/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They are great!! Whatever you may need, they either have or can get!! Also, great selection of colors for table covers!!! Love them!

Profile Picture Audra, 6/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Nan from Classic Tents was a tremendous help in ensuring that all items needed for my wedding were available and for a good price! Even when there was something I needed that she did not have in stock, she went out of her way to add it to her inventory! All communication with Nan was friendly and prompt! I found my experience with them to be worry-free and within my budget. I would HIGHLY recommend this vendor to anyone planning an event in the areas that they service!

Profile Picture Tony, 10/9/10, 1 Review