Cintia's Unique Events Reviews

37 | Lake Worth, FL

37 Reviews for Cintia's Unique Events

37 Cintia's Unique Events Reviews

Elizabeth · Married on 05/05/2018

Cintia is amazing and very professional

Renata · Married on 01/12/2018

I would recommend Cintia's Unique Events. Cintia does a great job!
    We are very happy with her professionalism. She is knowledgeable and attentive to our needs and will work hard to make your day perfect.

• I

Ingrid · Married on 11/26/2017

She is an amazing person and the best professional ever!!!

Rebecca · Married on 11/11/2017

Cintia was the best decision I made!

Jonathan · Married on 11/11/2017

Cintia and her helper made our wedding day perfect, they took care of all of the details and let us enjoy our day without having to worry about anything.

Pedro · Married on 11/04/2017

Cintia Unique Events provides excellent service. Cintia and her crew are very friendly to work with and their attention to details are extraordinarily and are very passionate about everything they do.
    Excellent work, reponse, details!

Natalie · Married on 10/07/2017

We asked Cynthia to jump in last minute and she did everything she could to help us and made our day very special! Everything was perfect!
    Highly recommend!!

Simone · Married on 08/04/2017

She is amazing! I really recommend!

Helio · Married on 07/09/2017

She works really close of hers clients. She take control of all weeding and planner this with all heart! She is very careful with every detail. Is spectacular how she works!.

Cintia's Unique Events 1
    Cintia's Unique Events 2

Gabriel · Married on 06/14/2017

She is an amazing person and gives 110%
    I couldn't find a better event planner!! She's the best !!

Anita · Married on 06/04/2017

Cintia turned my party into a ROCKSTAR experience. Definitely 5 stars for her professional skills and ALWAYS positive attitude. She has an exquisite taste and attention to detail when it comes to decor. I enjoyed working with her. Cintia and her team were very organized and fun to work with. I recommend Cintia's Unique Events to anyone who wants to party in style.

Vanessa · Married on 04/30/2017

Cintia is amazing!! A five star wedding planner. She takes care of every single detail and makes you feel confident that everything will be perfect.

Meiree · Married on 04/14/2017

I loved work with her, she’s very responsible and easy to work. I truly recommend to everyone who needs help with the wedding planning.

Mauricio · Married on 03/04/2017

Having hired Cintia to coordinate our daughter's 15th party was the best decision we made. The party was a complete success and beautiful from begining to end. Cintia was always a delight to deal with and helped us in so many ways. She is very professional, dedicated and understanding. She was there for us from the moment we hired her, with the preparation of so many details and the day of the party her team was first at the venue, very early in the morning and they were the last to leave. We highly recommend her without any hesitation!!!

DJ Rockin · Married on 12/16/2016

Just a simply amazing event coordinator! I was the DJ at the event and I have to she made miracles happen! I have performed over 3,000 events and perform about 150 events per year, so I know quite a bit about this business. Cintia is a SUPREME event planner! It's very hard to find the perfect qualities that she possesses with any of the event coordinators I have dealt with. She is very assertive, but yet very kind. She predicts the problems before they arise and solves problems quickly. We had an issue with the venue and seemed it would be impossible to solve, but Cintia talked with them and made it happen! The bride and groom were completely amazed and my jaw hit the floor! I think I heard the bride say, "Cintia is my angel." Why should you have to worry about your wedding or event when you are supposed to have fun? Let Cintia do everything behind the scenes and your event will be perfect! You can NEVER do your event over again, so why not let Cintia make it the BEST DAY OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!

Ana · Married on 12/16/2016

Cintia is great! She is always on top of everything!

Rafael · Married on 10/22/2016

Being a Wedding Planner myself, I knew I wouldn't enjoy my wedding if I'd try to do this myself. So when I heard from Cintia, I scheduled a meeting and we immediately fell in love with her. To say that she was fantastic is an understatement! There are no adjectives to describe the caliber of her service. She was well prepared, organized, detailed oriented to the most minute detail... If you are still contemplating on hiring a REAL Wedding Planner, Cintia is the perfect one!!! Cintia, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INCREDIBLE SERVICE!!!

Rafael · Married on 10/22/2016

This woman is INCREDIBLE!!! Your wedding will not look as good as you think without her!

Damaris · Married on 10/15/2016

Cintia and her team are the BEST!! They put their heart to make sure your wedding day is stress free. Thanks to them my wedding was perfect!!! Thank you thank you!!!

• Janine84

Janine · Married on 10/15/2016

Cintia is a hard working, detail oriented individual. She brings a lot of experience with her has and can bring your vision to life. She will work on your behalf and communicate with all of the other vendors so everyone is on the same page and timeline. Thank you Cintia for making our day perfect.

Anne · Married on 09/16/2016

Cintia is a pleasure to work with! She's very personable, organized, responsible, atentive and hard working. She goes above and beyond to make sure everything works out perfectly. She handled every single little detail so that my day would be perfect. I'm so glad I had her by my side during the planning process and at my wedding. I would highly recommend her!

Tresha · Married on 09/03/2016

Cintia and her team were absolutely wonderful! I could not have asked for a kinder, more patient and understanding wedding planner. She always had great suggestions and took the time and effort to meet my sometimes demanding and very detailed expectations. If you are a bride or event host in need of help I would highly recommend Cintias Unique Events! Extremely professional and reliable service, you will not be disappointed!

Liz · Married on 09/05/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Cintia as a photographer. Cintia made the day run smoothly and flawlessly (which made my job super easy!). The beautiful decor and personal touches really made the wedding come to life. It would be my pleasure to work with Cintia in the future!

JULIMARI · Married on 07/11/2015