37 Reviews for Cintia's Unique Events

Budget Analysis (1)
Full Planning (1)
Civil (1)
37 Cintia's Unique Events Reviews

Cintia is amazing and very professional

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would recommend Cintia's Unique Events. Cintia does a great job!
We are very happy with her professionalism. She is knowledgeable and attentive to our needs and will work hard to make your day perfect.

Profile Picture Renata, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

She is an amazing person and the best professional ever!!!

Profile Picture Ingrid, 11/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cintia was the best decision I made!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cintia and her helper made our wedding day perfect, they took care of all of the details and let us enjoy our day without having to worry about anything.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cintia Unique Events provides excellent service. Cintia and her crew are very friendly to work with and their attention to details are extraordinarily and are very passionate about everything they do.
Excellent work, reponse, details!

Profile Picture Pedro, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We asked Cynthia to jump in last minute and she did everything she could to help us and made our day very special! Everything was perfect!
Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She is amazing! I really recommend!

Profile Picture Simone , 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

She works really close of hers clients. She take control of all weeding and planner this with all heart! She is very careful with every detail. Is spectacular how she works!.

Profile Picture Helio, 7/9/17, 1 Review

She is an amazing person and gives 110%
I couldn't find a better event planner!! She's the best !!

Profile Picture Gabriel, 6/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cintia turned my party into a ROCKSTAR experience. Definitely 5 stars for her professional skills and ALWAYS positive attitude. She has an exquisite taste and attention to detail when it comes to decor. I enjoyed working with her. Cintia and her team were very organized and fun to work with. I recommend Cintia's Unique Events to anyone who wants to party in style.

Profile Picture Anita, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, DJ, Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

Cintia is amazing!! A five star wedding planner. She takes care of every single detail and makes you feel confident that everything will be perfect.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I loved work with her, she’s very responsible and easy to work. I truly recommend to everyone who needs help with the wedding planning.

Profile Picture Meiree, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Having hired Cintia to coordinate our daughter's 15th party was the best decision we made. The party was a complete success and beautiful from begining to end. Cintia was always a delight to deal with and helped us in so many ways. She is very professional, dedicated and understanding. She was there for us from the moment we hired her, with the preparation of so many details and the day of the party her team was first at the venue, very early in the morning and they were the last to leave. We highly recommend her without any hesitation!!!

Profile Picture Mauricio, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Just a simply amazing event coordinator! I was the DJ at the event and I have to she made miracles happen! I have performed over 3,000 events and perform about 150 events per year, so I know quite a bit about this business. Cintia is a SUPREME event planner! It's very hard to find the perfect qualities that she possesses with any of the event coordinators I have dealt with. She is very assertive, but yet very kind. She predicts the problems before they arise and solves problems quickly. We had an issue with the venue and seemed it would be impossible to solve, but Cintia talked with them and made it happen! The bride and groom were completely amazed and my jaw hit the floor! I think I heard the bride say, "Cintia is my angel." Why should you have to worry about your wedding or event when you are supposed to have fun? Let Cintia do everything behind the scenes and your event will be perfect! You can NEVER do your event over again, so why not let Cintia make it the BEST DAY OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!

Profile Picture User7541153, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cintia is great! She is always on top of everything!

Profile Picture Ana, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

This woman is INCREDIBLE!!! Your wedding will not look as good as you think without her!

Profile Picture Rafael, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Non-Religious

Cintia and her team are the BEST!! They put their heart to make sure your wedding day is stress free. Thanks to them my wedding was perfect!!! Thank you thank you!!!

Profile Picture Damaris, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cintia is a hard working, detail oriented individual. She brings a lot of experience with her has and can bring your vision to life. She will work on your behalf and communicate with all of the other vendors so everyone is on the same page and timeline. Thank you Cintia for making our day perfect.

Profile Picture Janine, 10/15/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Civil, Non-Religious

Cintia is a pleasure to work with! She's very personable, organized, responsible, atentive and hard working. She goes above and beyond to make sure everything works out perfectly. She handled every single little detail so that my day would be perfect. I'm so glad I had her by my side during the planning process and at my wedding. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Anne, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cintia and her team were absolutely wonderful! I could not have asked for a kinder, more patient and understanding wedding planner. She always had great suggestions and took the time and effort to meet my sometimes demanding and very detailed expectations. If you are a bride or event host in need of help I would highly recommend Cintias Unique Events! Extremely professional and reliable service, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Tresha, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious

I had the pleasure of working with Cintia as a photographer. Cintia made the day run smoothly and flawlessly (which made my job super easy!). The beautiful decor and personal touches really made the wedding come to life. It would be my pleasure to work with Cintia in the future!

Profile Picture Liz, 9/5/15, 1 Review

Adorei o trabalho dela!
Foi tudo perfeito!

Profile Picture JULIMARI, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

She was very nice and handled all of goes small details that popped up on the day of.

Profile Picture Yvette, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews