Christian Reyes Photography Reviews

Christian Reyes Photography 6
Christian Reyes Photography 7
  • Carol

Carol Kim · Married on 07/04/2019

The best decision you will ever make for your special day!!!!!

Christian Reyes is the most compassionate, understanding, kind, and beautiful (inside and out) human being ever. The best decision we made for our wedding was choosing to commit to her services. From the moment we first spoke to her via email we felt at ease knowing that she was going to capture the moments for our special day! Christian was amazing at getting a sense of what kind of pictures we wanted because she took the time to get to know us on a personal level. Beyond the fact that her work is incredible (seriously, we cry every single time we look at her pictures and her pictures for other couples are so stunning), she made us feel SO comfortable for our engagement shoot so that when it came for our big day it was like our good friend was making us laugh and taking our pictures. Christian is so so special and you will be so happy that you have her pictures to look back on to remember your beautiful wedding day. We are so thankful that we met her!!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Christian Reyes Photography 8
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 04/20/2019

Phenomenal

Just got our wedding photos back today and we are SO pleased (but not surprised, because she did an amazing job with the boudoir and engagement photos). It rained on our wedding day so we ended up having to do the cocktail hour first and didn't have as much time for photos. But Christian was able to roll with the punches and totally commanded the space so we were able to get all of the photos in we wanted! She pays great attention to detail and is truly a gem to be around. We had multiple guests mention to us how warm her personality was. 5 stars all around for professionalism, skill, creativeness, and overall experience. I could just scream my praises of Christian from the rooftops!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

I’m speechless

Let me start by saying WOW. Christian is seriously the best person. She is the best photographer. She is super funny and has the most contagious laugh. She made my husband feel so comfortable having his picture taken, which I must add that he hates. On our wedding day she was so organized and had everyone where they should to get the pictures done quickly. I just can’t say enough nice things about her. She will be doing our photos for us in the future for sure! We love her so much and a great friendship has come from this! Also, wish I could give her more than a 5 because she is def a 10!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Christian Reyes Photography 9
    Christian Reyes Photography 10

Nancy · Married on 08/04/2018

Hiring Christian for our wedding day was one of the best decisions I've made. Her talent is a gift and she has such an eye for detail and the best personality to help make you laugh and be comfortable throughout your engagement session and on the big day. She became a good friend during this process and everyone of my family and friends looved having her be apart of the journey. Christian is so professional and flexible and goes out of her way to get the best shots, her work truly speaks for itself. You will be in great hands with Christian! We love you Christian!!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Kayla · Married on 12/17/2017

Christian was the abosolute best! I could not have asked for a better photographer. At our initial meeting, Christian asked all sorts of questions to get a feel for what we wanted. She worked with us to schedule our engagement shoot and made Jared & I feel so comfortable in front of a camera. She was super flexible on our Wedding day and was insanely helpful throughout the day! All of her photos were incredible and were exactly what we wanted! I couldn't have chosen a better photographer for my big day. You will not regret choosing Christian to be a part of you Wedding!

Sent on 01/20/2018
    Christian Reyes Photography 11
    Christian Reyes Photography 12
    Christian Reyes Photography 13
    Christian Reyes Photography 14
    Christian Reyes Photography 15

Camila · Married on 11/18/2017

Christian did an excellent job with our engagement and wedding photos! Her whimsical ideas turned out beautifully in our photos. She drove five hours with her second shooter to our wedding venue (NC mountains) without thinking twice about it. She delivered our photos in just 8 weeks! If you want a creative, flexible, detail-oriented and dedicated photographer, Christian's the one for the task. "Her photos look like they belong in a glossy magazine" is what my family said went I printed Christian's photos. I agree!

Sent on 02/16/2018

From: Wanda Dodson-Hoff
    Date: October 9, 2018 at 9:56:39 AM EDT
    To: Christian Reyes
    Subject: Ashley and Frank’s Wedding

Hi Christian! I just wanted to say that you did an amazing job at the wedding of Ashley and Frank on Saturday. Your presence during such a highly anticipated happy union of two hearts was so calm and focused!! The initial pictures are so beautiful! They brought a joyful tear to my eye and continue to bring a huge smile to my face every time I look at them (a million times). I cannot wait to see all of the pictures. My husband and I continue to comment on what a great eye you have for capturing the spirit of the moment with perfection.
    I just could not wait to send you the praise you deserve for helping preserve a lifetime of happy memories!! ❤️
    Proud Mom of the Bride,

Christian Reyes Photography 30
    Christian Reyes Photography 31
    Christian Reyes Photography 32

Elizabeht · Married on 10/06/2017

I can not say enough about how wonderful it was to have Christian as the photographer for our wedding. She was amazingly flexible with her time and made sure we had exactly what we needed. She was super gracious with my horribly late replies and complete uncertainty about what we wanted. And to top it all off, she managed a super intense list of family photos in a small amount of time. If you are looking for a laid back, but AMAZING photographer look no further.
    PS: I really didn't think I cared about the photos from that day and can't tell you how many times I said: "we just aren't picture people". But there are so many small moments she captured, I have had so much fun going through a reliving the day.

Sent on 01/28/2018

Lindsey · Married on 04/15/2017

Christian is so incredibly talented! I can't stop looking at all of our pictures from our big day. She and her second shooter were there from start to finish and helped to make myself and my bridal party feel so comfortable as they caught every moment. Christian is very personable and makes sure to capture the personal aspects of your relationship and big day. She is quick in response and is honestly the best. I wouldn't trust anyone else to capture my big day.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Digna · Married on 09/30/2017

3.5

Christian Reyes Photography did our wedding photos. She was punctual, charming, energetic and sweet. She captured the emotions and happiness of our day! Her pictures were awesome and everyone loves them! I We are so glad we choose her as our photographer.
    THANK YOU Christian Reyes for everything you did. We greatly appreciate it. Keep up the great work! Chuck and Digna

Sent on 01/20/2018