Chrissy Kites Photography Reviews

13 Reviews for Chrissy Kites Photography

• Michelle

Michelle O. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

The Perfectly Captured Day

Chrissy goes above and beyond!!! From meeting on the phone prior to the big day, discussing every detail, to the day of - she thinks of every single moment and captures it effortlessly. Her personality is delightful and makes you feel so comfortable despite the “big day nerves.” Her work is phenomenal and she has such an eye for capturing those authentic moments. Highly recommend her services for weddings and beyond!

Chrissy Kites Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, girl! I'm so glad we were able to squeeze in such an awesome day despite all of the craziness!
  • Vee

Vee M. · Married on 03/14/2020

Two words. Hire her!

Chrissy was absolutely amazing! She is personable, funny, and has an expert eye for capturing moments. My husband and I had a Zoom wedding, so it was very important to us that we had someone highly skilled there to capture and preserve the memories of our big day. On our wedding day, my husband and I got into the ocean to take photos, she was all for it. She made the process of a photo shoot fun and feel natural. We thought she did a magnificent job on our wedding day, but once we got the photos that is when it was clear that Chrissy is a true artist. Not only were the photos beautiful, but she made it so personal and easy to access. Two words of advice after working with Chrissy. Hire her. We definitely recommend her and hope to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 02/05/2021

Chrissy Kites Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, girl! This is so sweet. Thank you guys for being so cool to work with and for not caring about getting your wedding clothes wet. Haha. I'm still so stoked on those photos!

Hannah · Married on 07/01/2019

Wedding photographer

The photos she took on our wedding day were absolutely beautiful! I would 10/10 use again and recommend her to anyone. She is super friendly and definitely knows what she is doing. Such a talented photographer!!

Chrissy Kites Photography's reply:

Thanks, Hannah! This is such a sweet review. I had a blast working with you both. Thanks for such a fun day!

Morgan · Married on 06/28/2019

Could Not Have Asked for More!

Chrissy is an absolutely amazing photographer. I’ve followed her work for years and knew as soon as we got engaged that Chrissy would be our photographer. During the process I stressed to Chrissy I just didn’t want the same traditional boring poses/portraits for either our engagement photos or wedding photos and she delivered! Granted, there were some exceptions for family photos of course, but overall exactly what we wanted. Chrissy made us feel extremely comfortable and I trusted her judgement on everything. She is easy to work with and really goes above and beyond to make sure that your day goes smoothly. Thank you so much for everything! You really helped capture the love and happiness on our wedding day!

Chrissy Kites Photography's reply:

You're the greatest! Thank you! Also, great picks on the photos. I really love that Fenway one and I haven't seen it in so long!
  • Cara

Cara S. · Married on 06/08/2019

Chrissy is the best!

Chrissy was an absolute pleasure to work with for our engagement shoot, wedding, and maternity shoot! She was super laid back and cool with whatever idea we brought up. She had amazing suggestions for locations and found the best lighting. She was able to capture all of the classic shots we asked for and surprised us with other unique and artsy shots that I loved! She was comfortable to be around from the moment we met her. I would highly recommend her to photograph your special day!
    -Cara Spang

Chrissy Kites Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Cara! It's been so cool to be able to capture so many different milestones. Thanks for all of the trust and kind words!

Sydney V. · Married on 11/30/2018

Fantastic wedding photos

We hired Chrissy for our wedding photos and she did a fantastic job. She definitely has an eye for finding unique shots. The final photos came out amazing and my husband and I couldn’t be happier. I would highly recommend Chrissy as your wedding photographer. She is highly professional and very timely with delivering a great finished product. She was also very personable and easy to work with.

Sent on 01/30/2021

Chrissy Kites Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Sydney! I had so much fun wandering around in the snow with you guys. It was such a magical day!

Nicolle M. · Married on 09/22/2018

The best photos ever!

We wanted to capture the happiness of the day with a mix of composed group shots and organic ones. Couldn't be happier with the results! Chrissy made us so comfortable the day of and look so good in the photos.

Sent on 02/08/2021

Chrissy Kites Photography's reply:

Hey thanks, lady! And also thank you for your willingness to navigate the woods in a wedding dress and heels. haha. Those photos are some of my favorites!

Brittany · Married on 05/19/2018

Professionalism and Quality At It’s Finest

I’ve known Chrissy for many years, and when the opportunity came up to have her as the photographer in our wedding I couldn’t be more excited. Although our wedding was very small & low-key (ceremony on the beach, reception at the family Cape house), you would never have known that by looking at these photos. Chrissy is truly so talented at capturing the essence of wedding photography from start to finish. The whole process was so fun and enjoyable. She so perfectly captured those “beachy-feeling” vibes I was hoping for. One of the best things about looking back at these photos that you wouldn’t often think about when selecting a photographer, is the way she captured all of our friends & family genuinely enjoying themselves. She captured so many beautiful moments, more than I could have ever hoped for. I could not have asked for anything better. When all is said and done, there is nothing more satisfying than having a wedding photographer who just absolutely nailed it!

Sent on 01/30/2021

Chrissy Kites Photography's reply:

Awww thanks so much, girl! You guys absolutely nailed it too. It was such a beautiful day. You pulled off the perfect, chill beach wedding!

Krista W. · Married on 10/29/2017

Would pick her over & over again!

Chrissy was my #1 choice in photographers as soon as I saw her work. I didn’t even reach out to anyone else because my mind was made up from the start! She makes you & your crew feel comfortable all day and not like you’re posing for awkward pictures. She was flexible day of when I wanted her to stay a little longer & made sure she captured everything I asked! 100% you won’t be disappointed with her!

Chrissy Kites Photography's reply:

Ah this was such a fun day! Thanks so much for all of the kind words. I really appreciate it! Hope you're both doing well!

Kassandra · Married on 10/21/2017

Amazing and Fun!

Chrissy has an amazing way of understanding the personality of her subjects and translating it to her photos. Our wedding was unique, in a historic location with some tricky lighting and 'do not touch' requirements and she did awesome. Our photos and memories of that day bring me so.much joy. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 02/14/2021

Chrissy Kites Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, lady! Following the "do not touch" requirements were so totally worth the incredible backdrop. Congrats to you both on your little one, by the way!
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 08/27/2017

Effortlessly Fabulous

Chrissy was one of the main reasons that my wedding went off without a hitch. My husband was dreading anything to do with photos, but after we had our engagement shoot with Chrissy, he was stoked. She's easy to vibe with, she always has great ideas for photos, and she's the kind of person you feel comfortable around immediately upon meeting them. We didn't feel like we had to stand and pose all day long, which is exactly what we didn't want to begin with. Chrissy captured the magic of the day in a completely effortless way. Any time I decided I wanted to take pictures in a certain spot or at a certain time, Chrissy was down to do it. Any time I wanted to dance or relax or just enjoy myself, Chrissy was capturing those moments from behind the scenes. I feel extremely lucky to have had such a wonderful experience, and I cherish my wedding photos (especially all of the fantastic candid pictures of me happy crying on the dance floor).

Chrissy Kites Photography's reply:

You're the sweetest! I had such a blast with you guys. I'm going to happy cry just reading this! Haha
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 08/26/2017

Highly Recommend!

Chrissy was so easy to work with and super responsive to all of our questions. We could not be happier with how our wedding photos came out and were equally as pleased with the second shooter she chose. She is professional, thoughtful, and put us at ease in front of the camera. Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 02/10/2021

Chrissy Kites Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Julia! I had such a blast working with you both. You picked such a beautiful spot for your wedding. Hope all is well!