Cherry Bomb Events Reviews

37 | Boulder, CO

37 Reviews for Cherry Bomb Events

Liz · Married on 06/04/2016

Hiring Shayna and Cherry Bomb Events was the best decision my wife and I made for our June 2016 wedding. To say weddings are expensive is... well, a big understatement. But the best thing Shayna provided to us with her incredible service was value to the rest of our wedding. We hired her team as a day-of coordinator, and she met up with us on several occasions in a way that made it feel more like a month-of service (and for a very reasonable price). In addition to triple checking on everything over email and phone in a very timely manner, Shayna also showcased incredible flexibility during our wedding when we ran into a bit of a snafu with a missing rental car. She was all over it when our wedding was running ahead of schedule in both urging our restaurant to speed up meal prep and in keeping us in the loop. She also protected our little sweetheart table from the guests who didn't want to give us our space :-) We could not have asked for a better person to provide our day-of services, and we are so grateful for Shayna's team. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Teghan · Married on 09/03/2017

Cherry Bomb Events provided day-of coordination services for my September 2017 wedding and they are the best! We had a pretty crazy wedding schedule (two ceremonies in one day plus a parade!) and Shayna and her team made sure that everything went smoothly. They did an amazing job sticking to the timeline, corralling our guests and making sure all of our decor was perfect. They even made beautiful flower garlands! I cannot recommend Cherry Bomb enough!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Tali · Married on 06/04/2017

Shayna was the best ever and made our day SOOO easy. If anything went wrong I seriously have no clue at all and I'm sure I wouldn't because she made sure we enjoyed every minute and made sure that we only were approached if something was super urgent. She made us so relaxed on the days leading up. Her team also took care of all the flowers as a separate contract- greenery garlands for the table were gorgeous and couldn't have been more perfect. MAD SKILL! Thanks!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2016

Shayna and her team were wonderful and easy to work with! I'm so happy we had them running our wedding day--I didn't have to stress over anything! Would definitely recommend Cherry Bomb for anyone wanting knowledgeable planners!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Rachel · Married on 08/20/2016

Shayna is awesome. My venue required a Day-Of Coordinator, and at first, I wasn't quite sure why I needed one. Then I met Shayna, and realized I couldn't have done it without her. She was so much more than "day of". From our first meeting, she really helped make the whole process go smoothly. There are so many details that go into planning a wedding, and Shayna has it down to a science. Plus, she is super fun to be around, so that certainly doesn't hurt! We also used Shayna to do our flowers. Although she is not a "florist" she is super knowledgeable about flowers, and really understood what we were wanting. Walking into the barn and seeing our vision realized perfectly was amazing. We are so glad we went with Cherry Bomb Events.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Emma · Married on 10/17/2015

We really would not have been able to pull off our wedding without Shayna and Lisa. We hired Cherry Bomb Events to be day-of coordinators. That title is deceptive--Shayna was available to answer questions and offer advice throughout the entire process. In the weeks before the wedding, she was invaluable. She contacts all vendors and makes sure that they come to her instead of the bride and groom with any questions or problems. Knowing that someone else is in charge of day-of logistics (which can be overwhelming) instantly lowered my stress level. Shayna was also great at responding to day-of problems that arose. I'm sure she put out more fires than I know about, but one example is illustrative. We (thought we) ordered a boutonniere for my husband. When the flowers came, it wasn't there. Shayna very calmly offered to make one, and she whipped up a beautiful boutonniere. She also took the initiative to buy some extra flowers of the kind we were decorating with and used them beautifully to decorate the reception space in a way I hadn't thought of. It really tied everything together. Hiring Cherry Bomb Events was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process. Everyone was able to relax and have fun because we knew we were in very capable hands. Hire them!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Julia · Married on 02/16/2019

Hire them now

There are not enough great things I can say about Shayna and Cherry Bomb Events. From the first conversation I had with Shayna, I knew they would help make our non-traditional wedding dreams a reality. I didn't realize just how right I would be! We hired Shayna as our day-of coordinator but she provided so much additional value leading up to the big day. The week before the wedding we were scrambling to replace our caterer, and Shayna was there every step of the way to help. The months leading up to the wedding, the event managers from our venue were incredibly difficult to work with, and we are so thankful for Shayna's help in navigating communications with them. And then of course at the rehearsal and the day of the wedding, Shayna and her team were essential in helping us have the most perfect day - my dress was malfunctioning and they were there to help fix it, I gave them full reign to solve whatever problems came up (and they did!), and when we had to move the ceremony inside last minute due to weather they created a new floor plan and made it beautiful beyond what I could have imagined. I am so thankful to have had Cherry Bomb Events there on my special day - I was able to spend the day relaxing, enjoying time with my family and bridal party, and I knew without doubt that our wedding would be magical thanks to all of the Cherry Bomb Events team's hard work. Additionally, we hired Shayna to do our floral arrangements, bouquets and boutonnieres - everything turned out so beautiful, and just what I had been envisioning.

Sent on 03/01/2019

3.5

Shayna at Cherry Bomb was invaluable to making our out of state wedding a success. She helped us source interesting and high quality local venues, and worked to make sure our event reflected our personalities. Guests had an amazing time!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Kari · Married on 10/19/2014

3.0

Cherry Bomb events was so fun to work with, my wedding day would not have been possible without their help! They made sure my day was beautiful!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Amy · Married on 07/24/2015

Shayna was a lifesaver - she was able to help me with my wedding at the very last minute and was a very reliable and comforting resource in the month leading up to the big day. She took the time and effort to learn about my desires for the wedding and from our first conversation I felt confident that she understood and would help add to my off-beat vision. Shayna was a great resource for all of the little things that I hadn't thought of and made sure that everything ran smoothly the entire day. Going above and beyond her wedding planning duties, she made me an absolutely gorgeous display of hanging flowers and boutonnieres for the ceremony, I was blown away by how lovely they were. All in all Shayna was a joy to work with and I would recommend her hands down!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Shelby · Married on 08/26/2016

4.2
      3.0

Nate and I booked Shayna because of her personality. We really felt a connection with her compared to other vendors we had met with. She made everything fun but was very professional at the same time.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Meera · Married on 01/09/2016

3.5
      3.0

Cherry Bomb Events, Shayna the proprietor, was our day of wedding coordinator. She and her team were invaluable in this role. She knew to figure things out that I didn't pull together and creatively supported things coming together, like creating a last minute boutonnière for someone. She liaised with all the vendors prior to and over the course of the day to make sure things were running smoothly and subtly communicated with us to make sure everything flowed along well. We are grateful.

Sent on 02/02/2016