Chateau on the Creek Reviews

58 Reviews for Chateau on the Creek

• Laura

Laura Nenneman · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Five Stars

Redbookchef catering helped with a wedding this past weekend at this venue and it was fantastic! What a beautiful location with so many great picture opportunities. Kathy and Mark were great to work with, very helpful, and kind. We would love to come back and help cater at any time! What a great team of vendors they have, they really make the brides vision come alive!!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Ashia

Ashia Chantel Brown · Married on 09/21/2019

Easy and fun

I can't wait for my wedding here they are great. Lovely couple running this establishment. Almost everything is taken care of for you so there's little planning to do which makes it much more fun

Sent on 04/04/2019

Megan · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing wedding day!

We are so thankful for Mark and Kathy and their many years of expertise. They know their venue and were ready to help us with anything we needed. You truly cannot ask for an easier wedding planning experience with their bundled package. Kathy’s cakes were so delicious! Our wedding day went off without a hitch, seriously, and we can’t thank Mark and Kathy enough!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Chateau on the Creek's reply:

Thank you so much, Megan. We just loved having you and J.P. at the Chateau. I enjoyed working with y'all in the planning process and we enjoyed meeting all of your family and friends. The evening went beautifully! Good luck to y'all and please keep in touch! Kathy

Terri-Ann Wellington · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome venue and service

Ms Kathy as been nothing but amazing since the beginning. All our family and friends thought the venue was extremely gorgeous and the service provided was just spectacular.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Chateau on the Creek's reply:

Thank you so much Terri-Ann! You were such a blessing to work with and we loved celebrating w/ Hopeton and your family and friends. Ya'll are a special couple and we thank you for your service to our country! Abundant blessings on your future!

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2018

One stop shop for weddings! Exactly what I wanted. The grounds were really nice and well kept, the food and cake was amazing. The flowers were what I had asked for and the DJ did everything right. Kathy made sure my day went perfectly and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Hi Stephanie and Jon,
    Thank you so much! This is why I enjoy what I do. Knowing that we created the wedding that you had envisioned is very fulfilling for us as well. We enjoyed working with yaw'l and wish you many blessings in the future.

Tracy · Married on 09/17/2017

We had a small wedding on the patio in front of the fireplace it worked well for our small group of 50 people. Kathy made sure we stayed to our time line so we didn’t get lost or forget to do something. We had our wedding on a Sunday morning so they were flexible with the time. Kathy was accommodating and nice to work with for our special day.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Vanessa · Married on 06/17/2017

I cannot express how happy and pleased I am with my entire experience with the chateau! From day one a year ago when meeting and choosing the chateau for our reception Kathy and Mark have been phenomenal. The complete package they provide is like no other deal I found and let me tell you I researched! The day of our wedding was like a dream, Kathy and Mark had everything run smoothly and our DJ Pete Aranda is like no other! My guests have been non stop talking about how wonderful everything was. The cakes was one of the best wedding cakes I've ever tasted and my guests agreed! I just want to publicly thank the chateau on the creek for making my wedding day one of the most memorable experience in my life. I highly recommend chateau on the creek for any of your events you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Chateau on the Creek's reply:

Thank you so much, Vanessa, for your thoughtful review. We loved working with you and your family over the past year and the entire evening turned out beautifully. You were such a joy to work with and we wish you and Jeff many blessings in your future together. Please keep in touch!

Roxanne · Married on 06/10/2017

Kathy and Mark are AMAZING!!!! The vendors they use took the stress out of wedding planning. I am was able to enjoy the entire process with their team supporting me. The grounds were beautiful! The food was fantastic! Our cake was amazing! My husband and I did not have a worry in the world!! I 100% recommend the Chateau for any couple that wants to truly create a picture perfect day, with professional support, quality products, and reasonable prices. Thank you Kathy, Mark and Team for making our dreams come true!!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Tracy · Married on 01/07/2017

Kathy and Mark at Chateau on the Creek were wonderful to work with and made wedding planning a breeze! We first discovered the venue at an open house, and then Wendy each month leading up to the big day to talk to the various vendors and to get to k own and choose the best ones for us. Our wedding in January was the perfect day- despite being the coldest day of the winter in Austin! We still got married outside by the fireplace and it was everything we hoped it would be! The chocolate/chocolate filled cake covered in bling was the best cake I've ever tasted! I can't wait to thaw the top for our anniversary....! Thank you so much Kathy for making our vision a reality! Tracy and Brad

Sent on 07/05/2017

Chateau on the Creek's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Tracy. We loved working with you throughout the planning of all of your wedding details and the fireplace ceremony was so intimate. We really loved the way you decorated the fireplace landings and mantle. The stoles the girls wore were the perfect touch. We will remember you and Brad always and wish God's blessings on you in the future.

We were so very happy with our wedding at the Chateau! It was beautiful. Kathy is a dream to work with! She was so kind, helpful, and supportive during the entire process. We found that the all inclusive package was the most cost effective while still offering everything we hoped for and wanted for our wedding. I would definitely recommend this venue to other brides!!!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/04/2016

My husband and I had our wedding at Chateau on the Creek, we were new to Austin and were overwhelmed by all the choices we needed to make. We loved the package that they offered. It was a great value and all of the preferred partners were very professional. From the food to the cake and the flowers everything was perfect. Chateau on the Creek is a beautiful venue and Kathy and Mark are wonderful, professional and easy to work with. We highly recommend Chateau on the Creek!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Kevin · Married on 07/30/2016

Chateau on the Creek was a beautiful location for our ceremony and reception! We received so many compliments on how beautiful everything looked. The staff organized everything and I did not have one worry the day of the wedding. Everyone was more than friendly and helpful and kept the evening running smooth. It was the prefect night! I highly recommend Chateau on the Creek!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Kelly · Married on 05/14/2016

Kathy and everyone at the Chateau really went above and beyond to make our wedding PERFECT! It poured rain and we had to move everything inside, but it was still very pretty and you can tell the venue was prepared for every scenario. Our day-of coordinator was Angie, she was so helpful and very punctual about making sure everything happened when and where it should. She took care of things that never would have occurred to me. Wedding planning is stressful, but the chateau's package deal makes it as easy as it possibly can be. Thank you so much for making my dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Happy · Married on 05/07/2016

Dream Anniversary!

We couldn't be happier with the lovely venue, great customer service, and delicious food for our parents' anniversary party. Kathy and Mark are nice people, professional, and easy to work with. Pleasure doing business with you.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Jordan · Married on 04/02/2016

I can not say enough good things about Chateau on the Creek! The fact that it is a package made wedding planning a breeze--the package included almost everything we needed, and I was able to sit back and relax and just plan the little details. Kathy is super helpful with everything and extremely friendly and sweet, it made the planning process very nice and easy, and she was available for any questions or reccomendations. Her cakes were absolutely delicious and we loved both the bride and groom's cakes! The grounds were beautiful and well kept and made for a gorgeous ceremony and reception, the outdoor fire pit was really nice and beautiful as well and our guests enjoyed that area. When the wedding day came everything went well, and her and her staff were there to assure everything ran smoothly. We chose the bar-be-que for the catering and we loved it, and our guests commented on how great everything tasted. And for everything that you get with the package the price is very agreeable! I was so thrilled with how everything turned out, and I am very happy that we chose Chateau for our venue!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Cecilia · Married on 12/05/2015

The venue is owned and run by a husband and wife. Kathy & Mark Hunt. They are very helpful, personable, professional and knowledgeable. I primarily spoke wth Kathy and has a very calming affect which is helpful during this process. We had a great time and the venue is beautiful and very comfortable feeling. Loved it and highly recommend.

Sent on 12/19/2015

Kris · Married on 11/07/2015

This venue is by far the best in service. Kathy Hunt defiantly will go out of her way to make sure everything is perfect for your day.
    Our wedding went on with out any problems that we were aware of. All of the preferred vendors recommended from this venue were such a joy to work with.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Cynthia · Married on 11/07/2015

The Chateau and Kathy in particular, provided a beautiful place, and superior service. The attention to every detail was better no expectation. I have no reservation in recommending this place!

Sent on 12/03/2015

mary · Married on 03/28/2015

I would highly recommend the Chateau on the Creek. We had our daughter's wedding and reception there. The grounds are absolutely beautiful. Our daughter had a hard time deciding whether to be married in the front by the gazebo and stream or in the back on the beautiful patio, with small waterfalls and fire pit. Kathy was a pleasure to work with. She really knows how to facilitate a wedding and was very patient and accommodating. She was able to answer all my questions about the protocols for a wedding and gave me a lot of good suggestions. If you want a lovely outdoor wedding, this should be a must see!!!
    Mary H.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Kathy and Mark we just awesome and very easy to work with. Kathy made the entire day flow so wonderfully. Thank you guys! :)

Sent on 12/05/2014

Kelsey · Married on 08/02/2014

I cannot say enough about Kathy and the Chateau. When me and my husband decided to move our wedding up a faster, I did not even know how I could handle the stress. The Chateau was the first venue that we saw. We went to their open house in January 2014. Not going to lie, we were both sold in a matter of minutes. The facility is beautiful and absolutely breath taking. Even in the winter time, we could tell that this was the place for our wedding. The outdoor area was exactly what I had pictured. The staff was so warm and friendly. Kathy is amazing and has the best relationships with all the right vendors. I would text her at all hours and get a response. I had no worries, she took care of EVERYTHING. This is the best place and the prices cannot be beat. I would recommend this venue to anyone. It made my wedding everything I could have every imagined and more!

Sent on 12/21/2014

vicki · Married on 05/25/2014

We celebrated our daughter's wedding at the Chateau and it was the most magical event ever. The grounds are so green and gorgeous with the gazebo and all. Kathy and her staff worked tirelessly the entire afternoon well into the evening. The caterer's food was delicious and the cakes by Kathy herself were moist and delicious. I appreciated her calm attitude. The budget did not break the bank. Many friends and family were amazed at the beauty, surroundings and ambience of the entire event. The DJ Dexter was wonderful as well and the music was not too loud when we were eating and visiting. I appreciated Kathy's upbeat attitude every time I called her. Thank you all including her staff. Wonderful, wonderful memories.

Sent on 06/08/2014

Nell · Married on 05/25/2014

My original venue fell through so when I found Kathy at Chateau on the Creek, I was so relieved and truly believe it was a better choice of venues. It's beautiful inside and out. The food was AMAZING which is rare for many of the weddings I've been to. Kathy, the owner and coordinator, was originally a pastry chef and made cakes so again, the cakes were FANTASTIC. She was always calm and prompt with answering questions and figuring things out. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful place to get married with a great wedding coordinator. My wedding was perfect!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Kathleen · Married on 04/26/2014

You can't beat the price for the service and package that Chateau on the Creek offers. Unlike most wedding venues, Chateau on the Creek's packages are based on the dinner menu you choose and not the season or what day your wedding falls on. I've seen venues that charge an additional $2K-3K for having a wedding in April on a Saturday night. Not at the Chateau!

They have such an amazing package put together, with Kathy pretty much being your wedding coordinator. The grounds are lush and beautiful and we loved the outdoor patio with a fireplace. Everything came along so seamlessly thanks to Kathy and her team! We would definitely recommend Chateau on the Creek!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Christie · Married on 04/13/2014

Chateau on the Creek is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! Kathy is also amazing!
    We got married on April 13th, a Sunday afternoon. It was sprinkling during the ceremony but it was so light that we were still able to have it outside. Kathy helped organize everything and responded very quickly whenever I had questions or concerns about anything from timing to etiquette. I couldn't have done it all with out her help.
    We went with the Sunday Package which was an amazing deal that included the food, drinks and cake (The BEST cake you could ever taste). We had a dry wedding that helped save us a ton of money too.
    Kathy made sure everything ran smoothly and on time for the rehearsal and the wedding itself. I can not even begin to describe how much of a blessing Kathy was for our day. I will continue to highly recommend Chateau on the Creek and Kathy to everyone I come in contact with! I can not say how amazing they were and how helpful.

Sent on 06/28/2014