Charming Carolina Events and Weddings Reviews

1 User photo

Charming Carolina Events and Weddings 1

Chrystal Randler · Married on 10/20/2018

From California to North Carolina

We hired Ashley in the spring to help us with our October wedding. Over the course of 6ish months, Ashley and her mother Teri, helped us a great deal with our design, layout, and planning of our wedding. They helped us determine our wedding decorations based on our specific style and interests. Ashley helped us find vendors and venue as well. As we are located in southern California, planning a wedding in North Carolina was very challenging because we were unable to do a lot of the footwork on our own. Ashley attended vendor meetings and kept in contact with us via phone and email. She sent us pictures and was very helpful in answering all of our hundreds of questions.
    The day of the wedding was an absolute dream and I fully believe it is because we were able to just show up and enjoy it. We didn’t have to answer any questions, find any missing items, or deal with any issues. We simply showed up when we were told to do so and just experienced all the wonderful things of the day like spending time with our family and friends. Ashley and Teri worked with our vendors to create a beautiful atmosphere that was exactly what we wanted.
    I won’t say the planning process wasn’t challenging or incredibly stressful at times. But I will say the day went better than I could have ever imagined. It was so perfect and I don’t think we could have achieved anything close to that without Charming Carolina by our side.

Chrissy · Married on 07/21/2018

Charming Carolina coordinated our July wedding, and we are so thankful to them for helping make our day fantastic! Ashley and Teri are professional, creative, and great at what they do! In the few weeks before our wedding, they organized a detailed timeline, coordinated with our vendors, and contacted our bridal party. On our wedding day, they were so efficient in directing everything from the timing of pictures to the ceremony and flow of the wedding. Hiring a coordinator was the best decision we made because we were all able to relax and enjoy the day, knowing that we had two professionals making sure everything was running according to plan. Charming Carolina made our wedding day so much easier, beautiful, and stress-free for us. We HIGHLY recommend working with these women!

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2018

I decided about 2 months out from my wedding that I should probably book a wedding coordinator as I did not want to deal with the stress of making sure the vendors knew when to come and what to do on the day of my wedding. I had already booked all of my vendors but just wanted help for the days leading up to the wedding and of course the day of the wedding. I got some referrals from my venue and reached out to several of them. Ashley responded right away and we actually met up later that day. She is very friendly and I could immediately tell that she would be the person I needed to help me out with my wedding. I booked her "month of wedding" package as well as four additional hours for setup and found it to be unbelievably helpful. Starting at 30 days out she was in contact with all of my vendors to make sure that everything was going as planned. She came up with a timeline for the wedding day which proved to be very valuable and all of the vendors as well as wedding party received it in advance. She took all of the unneeded stress out of my wedding day and I was able to enjoy the whole day and not worry about what was going on while I was getting ready with my bridesmaids or at the reception. I also heard from some of the vendors and wedding guests "you're wedding coordinator is awesome!" Ashley and her mom were there on the wedding day and helped everything run smoothly. I am so glad that I booked Charming Carolina and would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!!

Brittany · Married on 02/24/2018

Super friendly. Super organized. Lovely people to work with; would recommend them highly!

ginger · Married on 10/22/2017

Can't say enough about Charming Carolina, Ashley and TerI! They helped us plan the most perfect wedding for my daughter in 5 months. From the design, vendors, colors, planning, great ideas and laughs, they are top notch. Haleigh and Kevin's wedding was perfect. They made sure Haleigh and I had no worries and were able to focus on Haleigh's magical day! They are professional, organized, and have so much to offer for your upcoming wedding. Your dreams will come true, starting with Charming Carolina! Love these ladies!

Charming Carolina Events and Weddings 2

Sandy · Married on 09/30/2017

Charming Carolina did a wonderful job coordinating our daughter's wedding! They were creative, professional, and communicated well throughout the entire process.
    Even during less than optimal weather during the day of, they remained calm and collective, and immediately went into plan B to make the day the best it could be!! It was perfect.
    We cannot recommend them highly enough!

Jenna · Married on 06/17/2017

I don't even know where to start! For my spouse and I, it was very important to us that our vendors be local businesses. When I first met Ashley and Teri, I immediately felt relaxed and knew that I could trust them and working with them would be a perfect fit. The month of the wedding, Charming Carolina made everything so easy and stress free so that we could enjoy this time in our lives. The week of the wedding it became very apparent that they are professional, organized, detail oriented, and truly care about their clients as if we were their own family! On our wedding day, Ashley and Teri had a color coded schedule of where everyone needed to be and at what time. IT WAS AMAZING! One of my favorite moments of the night was when Ashley and Teri both came out on the dance floor and did the Wobble! If you want a wedding planner who is invested, genuine, and wants to make your dream wedding a reality, look no further! We can't thank them enough for making this the best day of our lives!

Caroline · Married on 05/28/2017

Charming Carolina is amazing! I needed a vender that accompanied my every need.They most defiantly did that. They were very organized and professional. The first day I met with them, Charming Carolina provided me with a cute notebook with all of their services that they provided. Once they became our wedding planner, anything I needed they were there. Any questions I had, they were quick to respond. They gave out great ideas if I could not think of something and were always in contact. They kept me up to speed with what was coming up and what I needed to do. They made out itineraries that were spot on and exactly what my now husband and I wanted. I needed help decorating my venue and they took the reins and did that. It turned out beautiful and more amazing than anything I could have thought of. They even came to where I was getting ready and dropped of my flowers and to where my husband was getting ready and took them their buttoners. I could not have asked for better wedding planners and I would for sure them in the future! Thanks guys for making our wedding amazing!

Allison · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I can't thank Teri and Ashley enough for helping to make our wedding day perfect! We went back and fourth on rather or not we needed a day of coordinator and it was hands down the best decision and investment we made throughout the wedding process.

There coordination, execution, and professionalism is outstanding. They are both very organized and extremely detail oriented which we greatly appreciate! They were both on top of every single detail that weekend from start to finish.

They anticipated needs before we even had them. As a bride, there are certain details you have no idea you need to think about or even decide on such as finalize timelines, confirm vendors, rehearsal of ceremony, and of course bring it all together, and that's why I felt it was so important and worth every penny.

On the day of my wedding, I was able to enjoy my friends, family and thrive in such a special moment, all thanks to Ashley and Teri. I would highly recommend hiring Charming Carolina!! We could not be happier with the job they did in turning our vision into a reality to make our wedding day just perfect!

Kristin · Married on 11/11/2017

Ashley and Teri are amazing. They were beside me every step of my wedding. They are professional and very insightful. My wedding day was amazing and completely organized.

Jenny · Married on 04/07/2018

Ashley and Terri were great to work with. We were on a very tight timeline and booked with them last minute (only a couple of weeks before our wedding). I felt comfortable having Ashley to handle the things that popped up last minute that I had not thought of. I recommend them to any bride and groom!!