Channel Live Productions Reviews

20 | Atlanta, GA

20 Reviews for Channel Live Productions

Tamara · Married on 06/20/2015

As you may know, your wedding day can be very stressful if your vendors aren't on point! Reggie was an awesome DJ and I would highly recommend him! He was very professional from start to finish, he was on time, reasonably priced and what I love most was his ability to keep all my guests entertained during our reception! From music to even things he would say on the mic!! We were very pleased! 5 star service!!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Channel Live Productions's reply:

Thank you Tamara! I was a definite pleasure to be a part of your wedding.

Herecene · Married on 04/18/2015

Reggie was awesome!! I organized this wedding reception for my god daughter in Summit, NJ. He flew up from Atlanta to perform and WHAT a PERFORMANCE! He is a really talented DJ and ensured that we had a great time at our wedding. He's very personable and did a great job MC'ing too! I had lots of people come up to me to tell me that he is playing all their favorite songs and that the music was amazing! There was a mixed crowd but he had a wide range of music for all and customized the ambiance to our taste (nice lighting). He was also very easy to work with, prompt and very well organized. Overall, a wonderful experience and highly recommended.

Alicia · Married on 04/11/2015

Reggie was a great DJ! We had him handle the music for our ceremony and reception at Ashton Gardens, and my husband and I were extremely pleased. All of the guests were out on the dance floor (even the older ones), and they all said they had a great time. I highly recommend him for your event.

Mike · Married on 10/24/2014

I've known Reggie for over 20 years. I know him to be the ultimate professional in everything he does. When I got engaged and my fiancé and I were deciding who to select for our wedding reception, my first thought was there is no way I'm getting married and having a wedding reception without DJ Gaffle presiding over the entire event. Reggie focused on the eclectic blend that my wife, friends, and family and I have come to enjoy over the years. From Frank Sinatra,Stevie Wonder,Salt & Pepa, Michael Jackson, Rob Base & DJ Ez Rock, Miles Davis, Dean Martin,Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Neil Diamond, Barry Manilow, the list goes on and on, and all were played at my wedding reception. DJ Gaffle's music pallet is as diverse as there are music artist and genres. If you are looking for the consummate DJ for any purpose. I can honestly say, you won't find a better DJ than DJ Gaffle, and you'll make a great new friend in the process. Mike Dunn Atlanta GA

Sent on 06/17/2015

Channel Live Productions's reply:

Hey Mike... your wedding was a good experience. Your musical tastes are eclectic and you actually helped me to step up and branch out my music collection further. Glad to be of service and best of luck to you and Connie.

Stacey · Married on 09/27/2014

I discovered this gem of a Dj at a club in Atlanta. My girlfriends told me about the great music there so I had to see for myself. After hearing Reggie, I knew this was my DJ. He performed our wedding reception and ceremony flawlessly and overall, wasn't overly expensive. My mother was so impressed that she hired him this year to perform for her 30th anniversary party. I would definitely recommend him to any bride looking for the best at their wedding! - Stacey

Sent on 06/18/2015

Channel Live Productions's reply:

Hi Stacey. I'm no longer performing in clubs as Weddings and private events are my main focus in DJ'ing these days. Thank you for the kind words and letting me a part of your event.

Scarlett · Married on 06/14/2014

I’m writing to let everyone know that DJ Gaffle was the highlight of my friend’s wedding reception. I assisted the sister of the bride in coordinating activities for the wedding and one of my duties was to hire the DJ. DJ Gaffle came highly recommended by a friend. The wedding was beautiful but I can’t recall the last time I’ve been out and had so much fun at an event! He kept the music lively and even played a couple of slow-jams for all the couples. This DJ is no jukebox and seems highly confident at his craft; he kept the party flowing with an all-demographics affair, and that was impressive in itself! I’d highly recommend him and Channel Live Productions to any couple looking to make their event fun and most memorable!

Tennille · Married on 08/03/2013

He did a wonderful job on my wedding day. He was on time as we discussed and look very professional for my special day. It's wonderful to not have to worry about so many things on your special day especially something as important as the music..

Sent on 06/22/2015

Channel Live Productions's reply:

It was a pleasure to be a part of you and Mondo's wedding reception. Congratulations on the new addition to your family too!

D. · Married on 04/22/2011

ChannelLive went above and beyond for my wedding reception. He showed such professionalism and regard for making our reception exactly how we wanted it. The reception was key for us because we had a very private and intimate wedding ceremony but wanted to go absolutely overboard for the reception. We spoke with a host of DJs, and was very disappointed considering we are in Atlanta, that some never responded, were nonchalant, or were only interested in pushing their ideas. I can't say enough positive things about our interaction with ChannelLive, for our first meeting he paid for the drinks and his first question was "what was our vision"! He is extremely detail oriented and we just worked together to make our reception an exceptional event that will not be forgotten! I will absolutely be using ChannelLive for all my events in the future! THANK YOU SO MUCH

Lance · Married on 03/21/2010

DJ Gaffle was of the upmost professional and respectful dj's I have ever hired for a event..... He sat down with my wife and I and went over with us how we wanted the music to tie in with our live, ( btw- he had every song imaginable )..... Having a dj that caters to your needs specifically for a life changing event is #AWESOME.....

Kimberlee · Married on 03/20/2010

For our wedding, Reggie was absolutely amazing to work with! We booked him about a year before our St. Thomas wedding. He was extremely friendly, helpful and professional throughout the entire process. We chose a destination wedding but held our reception in the states.

Reggie was especially great at keeping in touch with us. He promptly responded to emails and called a couple of weeks before the wedding to review our timeline. We had a day-of wedding coordinator for our reception and he also did a great job of working and collaborating with her without our intervention.

For our reception, Reggie was absolutely perfect! He orchestrated the entire night so smoothly and even responded to guests request. I can't recall the last time we had so much fun dancing.

I highly recommend Channel Live Productions 100%. You WILL NOT regret this investment for your wedding reception DJ!"

Myana · Married on 09/05/2009

Working with Reggie was a great experience. I truly felt that I got my money's worth. He made sure my wedding was a special day. I really enjoyed having input in my selection of music. Both my guests and the venue workers had a great time celebrating!

Nikki · event on: 06/12/2011

It was a church event, but that's not reflected in the listing eventwire makes available. Eventwire may want to consider adding that to the eventwire rating listing. Channel Live Productions offered a wonderful DJ on short notice for a reasonable fee. Our church was very happy with his services.

• F

Felicia · event on: 04/18/2015

Reggie is an awesome DJ! Very attentive to the requests from my students and professionally aware of providing clean versions of all the music played for the prom... The students danced from the beginning to the end.

J · Married on 10/10/2015

Reggae did an awesome job at my wedding a couple weeks ago! Only thing I would say is consult with him on bridal party names and pronunciations and reception timeline ahead of time... But other than that HR did awesome... I even had him do a mash-up for the bride groom entrance... Nailed it

Jane · Married on 03/27/2015

Our wedding would not have been as awesome as it was without Channel Live Productions and their DJ (Reggie). Picking the right DJ was one of the most stressful items with our wedding to-do list and he made the whole process stress free.

A few days before the wedding we had a phone conversation with him and found him to be very helpful and open to our needs. He listened but then turned around and offered great suggestions for lighting, music and especially our first dance and wedding party introductions.

The night of the wedding DJ Reggie was absolutely fantastic! The songs for our ceremony were timed perfectly, the music at dinner was pleasant and just what we wanted, plus he ignited the dance portion of the evening. So many people came up to us throughout the night to compliment the music selection. He kept the dance floor packed nearly the entire event.

DJ Reggie was great at taking my guests requests (no matter how cheesy). He worked seamlessly with our photographer and even played the part emcee due to our wedding planners shortened event schedule. Hopefully, I’ll never have to marry again but if I do, Channel Live Productions will be my first call!

Ronnie · Married on 07/26/2014

Hands down..... Channel Live Productions is the way to go! This guy really knows his music! My wife and I were very please with Channel Live Productions. Reggie's attention to detail was what impressed us most. He was prompt with our sit down and face2face meetings and very attentive. He took notes like he was college but it showed during our wedding. We had a very large wedding party and he handled their introductions flawlessly. He had my wife and me feeling like Rock Stars with our personal introduction; everyone stood to full attention! Most of all, he could rock!! He played my classic-rock favs from the 70's and 80's while my wife preferred Michael Jackson. Our party ranged from 6yrs - 80 and my grandmother even cut a rug. Very energetic, very professional and I'd recommend him to anyone wanting the best for their wedding entertainment.

Aaron · Married on 03/02/2014

I like everything about Channel Live Productions. Even though I had a tight budget, Reginald was very fair in comparison to what the other Atlanta DJay's were attempting to charge me and my fiancé. We think Reginald went above and beyond what was expected. His setup and sound were great as was his reliability and music selection. Our wedding planner, photographer AND videographer all commented how he was very easy to work with and most important of all, my wife approved with two thumbs up! My family still mentions to this day the fun they had at our reception.
    Best of luck Reggie!

Amber · Married on 06/14/2013

I'm here to say, these guys were fabulous!

I attempted to contact other so-called "Dj vendors" and got a lot of rushed dialog and basic run around. Reginald made the process of picking my wedding Dj really simple. He met us and we got a good feeling from start to finish. He's a pleasure to deal with and most importantly, he listened to 'our' vision. The best part was his professionalism, appearance and performance. My father was very pleased with our reception (he paid for it, lol) and Channel Live Productions Djs were a big part of making it great! -Amber ;-)

David · Married on 04/06/2012

Thanks to Reginald and Channel Live Productions for responding short notice for our wedding. Our original DJ backed out due to personal issues and my then fiancé was in panic mode. Reginald came through like a Knight in shining armor and took all the stress out of our reception planning. His presentation was impeccable and so was his musical selection. The entire evening was stellar and he was a direct attributor to it going as well as it did. I highly recommend him as your wedding DJ!
    DB=

Anna · Married on 06/27/2010

10 out of 10! Channel Live Productions was great for my wedding! Reginald was prompt, professional, affordable, lively and played the best music I'd heard at any wedding. I was busy with pictures during the most of the event but I certainly remember the dancing. He played a good mix of music and my parents were even pleased. Highly recommended!